It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we actually know that the NAZI's didn't win world war 2 ???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I was thinking about this a bit. The fact is that the NAZI's were way ahead of their time. They were working on all kinds of insane weapons technology. It's accepted by historians that they pioneered a ton of engineering marvels. Like we know that list could fill several books.

But they were also brilliant at the propaganda war. They convinced everyone that the jews were no good. That hitler was some kind of a deity like figure, that the arian was the best race, and all kinds of crazy stuff.

So what I started wondering was this. Lets say a think tank in germany realized that even if they won the war they might have a hard time then dominating and forcibly controlling all these people. They realized that the better approach to winning the war might be by "stealth".

So here's a few scenarios:

1) They won the war but they rewrote history to make it look like it was a complete loss. Therefore future generations would not know that they are now infact under nazi rule.

2) They actually lost the war but carefully groomed the scenario to allow for operation paper clip to take place. Paperclip would happen at such a level that they could then infiltrate and take over the You-es, brit'z and the ruskies ... and do it by stealth, they'd essentially be implanting their top people in top positions within these foriegn gahvourn-mints. And thus over time they'd covertly take over all there enemies.

Now why is this theory reasonable? Well look at everything! it's nuts. The you-es has the highest levels of prisoners in the world. Nazi germany would be extremely proud. They had nothing on this level of tyranny. Then look at everything else. Cameras on every street corner is the norm now. Endless propaganda on tv, radio, movies, music, books, news etc. All MSM is under a controlled agenda.

So look at this carefully, all this supposed FREEDOM that the allies (good guys) were fighting for is gone. It's all total and complete BS. We are now living as the NAZI'S would have liked us to live. Exactly how, even more so! But yet we think we won the war. We think we won some kind of freedom from oppression and the bad guys. But nothing could be further from the truth. We are living in as close to a modern nazi germany as one could imagine it would be like.

So it makes me wonder if there's perhaps something else that happened that we're not being told. Maybe the NAZI'S did win somehow and it's a big cover up??

What do you think???

edit on 25-1-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

That the Nazis lost WWII and neo nazi groups continued on, waiting for a final victory that will never come.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

You do realize they can't rewrite history books while the soldiers who fought are still alive right? Number 1 is a bust.

Scientists do not equate top levels of government. Can you show me how the top levels are linked to Nazis? Number 2 is a bust.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I would put forth the red army marching into Berlin as evidence of the nazi demise
That and the Nuremberg trials
The millions and millions of German dead, the collapse of their government and the USSR

Just as a start

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I'm hoping you're not being too serious here and I'll tell you why. I'm absolutely positive that if the Nazis had won, my Dad wouldnt go on about it half as much! Honestley, you'd think he won it all by himself. He was only a young lad. I like to have a little joke with him sometimes and ask him what he did in the war. When he tells me he was just a child, I reply "noooo, I meant the SECOND world war". Works every time. Ho hum.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I think the real question is; if they had won, would the world be a better place?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The only reason I doubt this is because the world would be much more ordered if they had...Im no Nazi shill...Im not saying the order would be good...it wouldnt. Did they have a great influence on pushing nations and the world in the direction it has gone? Yes...most certainly

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
So far you're missing the point. I'm mosting hearing all of what I've seen in dozens of war movies. Yes we've been shown and taught all this history but how do we know it's true? Like it's circumstantial in some respect. It could be a massive psy-opp, a massive cover up.

Did you even know that this is an actual place that exists? You probably didn't know before. Well how do we know that's not the modern nazi headquarters. Like who's gonna visit NK to find out??? It looks a lot like what could be a modern state building of a ruling dictator and it's faction (ie: the nazi's) wouldn't you agree??? Even the design looks like the same "Z or S" shapes of the SS which looked more like 2zee's (ZZ) (just look at it's corners they're like the letter "z". Could be the modern SS headquarters.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
The fact is that the NAZI's were way ahead of their time.

Not really, the allies were even more advanced in many fields. Nothing the Germans developed was a surprise to the allies due to their very good intelligence.

1) They won the war but they rewrote history to make it look like it was a complete loss.

What history could they rewrite?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

How do we actually know that the NAZI's didn't win world war 2 ???

Because Im alive not working as slave and have never spoke German except to say ...PROST!! to ma peeps from Germany who are so Lib they are annoying and make me looked like a far right nutjob in comparison ..
Prost!!
edit on 25-1-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: odinsway

ya sounds reasonable.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I would put forth the red army marching into Berlin as evidence of the nazi demise
That and the Nuremberg trials
The millions and millions of German dead, the collapse of their government and the USSR

Just as a start

Danger! You're being far too logical!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

how do we know the allies didn't secretly surrender? After that the nazi's could write anything about the way things went down. Plant their people into the top roles in all foreign gv nt's. Meanwhile keeping this entire world MSM showing everyone that "they lost the war" (which is all we've ever been taught). So no one would ever be the wiser that they had already taken over. Don't you see???

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

The Nazis did not win the war, and I know this because my grandfathers on both sides were there when it was won. And I mean literally there. One of my grandfathers was a beach lander, the other was on destroyers (for a long time he used to say that he was a merchant officer, but he was on destroyers, got torpedoed three times, and for the life of us, none of us know what ships he served on).

When your grandparents were directly involved in the effort to bring such an organisation to its knees, you learn about its defeat in forensic detail. For all that my grandfather on my mothers side used to down play his roll on destroyers, I know he saw friends near enough vaporised by massive shell impact, mere feet from him, and that my other grandfather penetrated deep into Nazi territory, when the beachheads had been cleared and secured.

I also know that whereas the Germans had some of the most advanced weaponry at the time, it was also some of the most complicated. Failure would require severe maintenance, at a workshop for most of their main battle tanks. One little thing going wrong, and the whole vehicle would grind to a halt. Sure, their tanks were powerful, potent weapons which wreaked a bloody toll amongst allied forces ranged against them. But allied tanks could be fixed roadside. German tanks in the main, had to be dragged off the battlefield and put in a garage to put right.

And the technical advancements they made were staggering, its true, in other fields. But where their advancements were many and strident, the advances made as a countermeasure to their spread militarily and advancements scientifically, were impressive for their relative simplicity. The bouncing bomb, the decoding methods devised by Turing, and other changes made in both warfare and informational warfare, not to mention asymmetric warfare, the origins of the SAS and so on, these things were instrumental in deconstructing the Nazi war machine.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

how do we know the allies didn't secretly surrender?

Well, Germany was occupied by the allies for years, we had the Nuremberg trials....

Why would the allies have needed to surrender? Germany lost the way.

So no one would ever be the wiser that they had already taken over.

What makes you think they "took over"? We are not speaking German.

You really should accept the facts, Germany were soundly beaten. If the allies had not won by May 1945 then nuclear bombs would have probably been used on Germany.
edit on 25-1-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

So far you're missing the point. I'm mosting hearing all of what I've seen in dozens of war movies. Yes we've been shown and taught all this history but how do we know it's true? Like it's circumstantial in some respect. It could be a massive psy-opp, a massive cover up.

Why do things have to be cover ups? The way World War II played out is much more logical, and has much more evidence supporting it, than some massive Nazi conspiracy (which has none).

Did you even know that this is an actual place that exists? You probably didn't know before. Well how do we know that's not the modern nazi headquarters. Like who's gonna visit NK to find out??? It looks a lot like what could be a modern state building of a ruling dictator and it's faction (ie: the nazi's) wouldn't you agree??? Even the design looks like the same "Z or S" shapes of the SS which looked more like 2zee's (ZZ) (just look at it's corners they're like the letter "z". Could be the modern SS headquarters.

Ryugyong Hotel is a previously unfinished hotel which was undergoing construction for decades.

North Korea's system of Juche has nothing to do with Nazism and is more aligned with Japanese Imperialism and Stalinism if anything.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I was thinking about this a bit. The fact is that the NAZI's were way ahead of their time.

Beyond the hyped up documentaries that like to speculate about Nazi achievements, I would challenge you to actually come up with areas that the Nazi's had a lead, other than in rockets and gas chambers. In the areas that counted to win a war, the Nazi's were behind technically. For example, production, radar, nuclear, cryptology, computing, jet engines, metals, design, medicine, etc..

We know the Nazis lost because of this documnet and others

If your thread is based on the superiority of Nazi tech, then it's based on a misunderstanding of reality.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
We know the Nazis lost because of this documnet and others

There is also this documentary..

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
If the Nazi's had won there'd be swastika-shaped buildings all over the place... uh oh!
weburbanist.com...

On a serious note, there's a possibility Hitler and Churchill used to meet and discuss the outcome. I think the documentary was called End Game.
edit on 25-1-2016 by uktorah because: Added info

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
We know the Nazis lost because ;
1, There are lots of Jewish people around.
2, Loads of people's grandfathers came back from the war rather than die in internment camps.
3. Allied occupation of Germany.
4, The USSR wasn't destroyed.
5, London never got nuked.
6, The stars and Bars fly on the moon.
7, Nurenburg.

There are loads more but these are the ones that spring to mind.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join