posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
A little background....
I'm a sweat orange, bleed blue life long Broncos fan. My wife on the other hand is a die hard Panthers fan, and has been from their inauguration. So
it's going to be an interesting two weeks in our house.
I've watched EVERY PLAY, from EVERY GAME by BOTH TEAMS for the past few years. It KILLS me to say this, but we(Broncos) are going to have a very hard
time against Carolina in the Super Bowl. I'm not saying we don't have a chance, but this Carolina team isn't going to make it easy.
My thoughts on the game,
1. Denver's defense is going to give Newton and his receivers one a hell of a time. Personally I think that our secondary will take neutralize
Carolina's passing game.
2. Our D line should keep Cam pressured, but not contained, he'll be putting up most of Carolina's points.
3. Carolina's not going to have a blow out game
1. Carolina's defense is pretty damn good, and our offensive line, not so much.
2. Our O-line isn't great
3. Did I mention that our O-line sucks?
In summary, I think Denver's defense will keep them under control, better than anyone has this season. The biggest problem I can see is IF Denver can
keep up with the scoring. Carolina WILL be putting up a few points, hopefully Denver can keep up. I think it's going to be an epic day for both teams
defenses, I'm excited to see what Denver's D is going to do to Carolina.
As much as it hurts to say
Hopefully I'm wrong