It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behind Donald Trump’s Attack Strategy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I see...let's address these...

Standing and shooting...it is a joke in a speech. Watch the whole thing. He is not threatening to shoot people. Lighten up folks...

So, less educated is less intelligent? You sure about that?

and finally, who cares about Obama. We are talking about the Donald Trump attack strategy and not "What Hillary said in 07"...

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Standing and shooting...it is a joke in a speech. Watch the whole thing. He is not threatening to shoot people. Lighten up folks...

Jesus, man. No one implied that he was actually threatening to shoot anyone.

The point is that it was a joke and it was at the expense of his own supporters.

So, less educated is less intelligent? You sure about that?

It's important when considered in the overall "quality" of his support.

and finally, who cares about Obama. We are talking about the Donald Trump attack strategy and not "What Hillary said in 07"...

It's important when over 60% of his supporters believe Obama is a Muslim that was not born in this country.

Someone that believes Obama is a Muslim or a Kenyan is an absolute moron that doesn't deserve to be called stupid, because that would be an insult to stupid people.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I guess you are right. It is people who have free will and even though they may not be as intelligent or act as smart as someone who paid to be educated I will tell you one thing. They are good, hardworking people who would give you the shirt off their back. Regular People. If 60% believe Obama is a Muslim, who cares, they are no enforcing policy. They are looking for someone who might be able to get things done not at their expense anymore. 33% of the country thinks 9/11 is an inside job. Is it ok for me to say they should not vote because they are morons? No. They have the right to think whatever they want as long as it does not infringe on someone else's rights.

Quality of support again goes back to a sense of entitlement. Who is anyone to state what support should be like. You sound like a time where they did not want Women or Blacks to vote and they labeled them too dumb or uneducated.

One could argue, based on your classification, Zuckerberg since he dropped out of college is not as educated as he should be. Guy is worth BIllions...and Tumblr...and DropBox...no college degrees.

His attack strategy is to target those who want change. Plain and Simple. There are plenty of smart, rich and small business owners being taxed to hell that do not want any more DNC tax leadership.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I never implied that someone with a particular opinion or belief should not vote.

You sound like a time where they did not want Women or Blacks to vote and they labeled them too dumb or uneducated.

Again, I never said they shouldn't be barred from voting. This goes back to the reading comprehension issue. Either you cannot properly understand the simple things I have posted, or you are trying to use an appeal to emotion logical fallacy out of desperation.

Why you continue to make illogical comparisons on how I "sound" is beyond me.

One could argue, based on your classification, Zuckerberg since he dropped out of college is not as educated as he should be. Guy is worth BIllions...and Tumblr...and DropBox...no college degrees.

Again, the education issue was just a small part of the entire picture. For you to focus on that means that you did not understand what was said. I can't help that.

His attack strategy is to target those who want change. Plain and Simple.

His attack strategy is to target his opponents. That is the premise of the entire frickin' issue. I'll ask again: Why would he attack those he wants to support him? It makes absolutely no sense.

You know that but you must continue to use that term because you made the earlier absurd statement that there is no difference between his campaign platform to gain support and his attack strategy against people like Hillary and Cruz.

There are plenty of smart, rich and small business owners being taxed to hell that do not want any more DNC tax leadership.

Well, they aren't very smart if they haven't noticed that the Republicans control congress and haven't done one damn thing to tackle tax issues. Why is that? That's because the GOP and Right-Wingers love to tax people just as much.

That is politics 101. That's one of the first things you learn when educating yourself on American politics. The GOP may talk about lower taxes, but it's all talk.

So let me reiterate my point:

Trump is knowingly and purposely using the stupidity of his own supporters to his advantage, he doesn't hide it and for some reason people love him for it.

That DOES NOT mean I want to stop them from voting.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Why would he attack those he wants to support him? It makes absolutely no sense.

This is why. He mentioned Kelly from Fox again and there it was suddenly in the news again and people will turn in more because they will want to 'see' what happens. Fox even thanked him. It gets everyone talking. Sorry but I am not seeing news articles about how good Christie is doing and even Cruz is becoming a non-talking point in some instances.

He is not using the stupidity of the voter. He is using the stupidity if the MSM and the need to get ratings. Then he is using the stupidity of the attacks from the left and his own party. This is true.

I don't need a 101 either but thanks for the offer.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Let me get this straight. Since Trump is good for TV ratings and plays the role of media circus clown, that means he can attack his supporters?

That's pretty much what you just said and I'm at a loss for words. It's absolutely and completely absurd.

Are we even talking about the same topic here?

He is not using the stupidity of the voter.

Yes, he is and that is why he said that he could start shooting people in the street and people would still support him. He's calling you guys idiots and you are defending him for it.

It's hilarious.

I didn't offer.

Again, reading comprehension.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Trump is at the center because of the media. He has no "attack strategy" just knows how to respond to the petty cowardice exhibited by those "politicians". No prisoners. The campaign/ debate process is a petty fraudulent # talking extravanganza. If you think your vote is ever going to amount to anything because your political party youre a biased fool that supports slavery modern day. All the trouble theyre giving trump for running should be a red flag "Gee it seems like they don't want somebody for president that remotely appeals to anyone HUMAN". If you vote for one of those fake puppets, you're just as genuine. Democracy + Republic= Cospiracy. The Mark of the Beast is getting more obvious
edit on 25-1-2016 by PharoahSpiderMan because: meh

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Let me get this straight. Since Trump is good for TV ratings and plays the role of media circus clown, that means he can attack his supporters?

That's pretty much what you just said and I'm at a loss for words. It's absolutely and completely absurd.

Are we even talking about the same topic here?

He is not using the stupidity of the voter.

Yes, he is and that is why he said that he could start shooting people in the street and people would still support him. He's calling you guys idiots and you are defending him for it.

It's hilarious.

You are trying to put yourself in our perspective and you feel "attacked" by big mean Mr. TRUMP? All you're doing is nit picking. I bet you're a tattle tale too. Think about the big picture. Introvert= selfish nitpicking crybaby?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join