It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Candidates Physically Look

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Looks do matter to some people. There are actually people that voted for Obama because the color of his skin was black and he had big cute ears.

Trump looks 'corporate'.
Bernie looks unkempt.
Hillary looks shady.
Carley looks smart.
Carson looks sleepy.
Jeb looks lost.
Cruz looks like a preacher.
Rubio looks boyishly cute.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Looks do matter to some people. There are actually people that voted for Obama because the color of his skin was black and he had big cute ears.

Trump looks 'corporate'.
Bernie looks unkempt.
Hillary looks shady.
Carley looks smart.
Carson looks sleepy.
Jeb looks lost.
Cruz looks like a preacher.
Rubio looks boyishly cute.

I am not sure how someone looks 'shady'. That is more of what you think about things she has done. To look 'shady' doesn't match how she dresses and has her hair done. I;m not sure about Fiorina looking smart, she does dress in a way that one would call 'smartly dressed' though. The rest seem accurate. I think Bush looks lost because he is constantly stunned in regard to what other candidates say in the Republican debates. I would look lost too.
edit on 24-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Jeb Bush in each debate is thinking this:

edit on 24-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think Michelle Bachmann is very pretty....

butt....
edit on 24-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
We should do a thread about potential first ladies/first gentlemen. I think we all know who would probably win though... has there ever been a first milf?

edit on 24-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Looks. The Americans know that the President is just a mouthpiece of the industrio-military complex. So have a pretty one e.g Reagan Hollywood for 8 years, with dementia a lot of the time.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You were saying about O'malley?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaryaNoxx
I can't remember ever seeing a good looking presidential/vice presidential candidate, male or female.

Really??? Obama no matter you think of him politically rocks the look especially as senator and first term, and while he is totally forgettable intellectually and politically vice President Quayle rocks good looks back in the day.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I think Michelle Bachmann is very pretty....

butt....

She looks like she is trying to hypnotize me...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Hillary looks shady because of her facial expressions and the way she holds her mouth. That's the look I see when someone is a shady character... and she definitely has it.

edit on 24-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
As for looks plus the personality they've shown. trump-narcisist; rubio-bland; cruz-snake; paul-decent guy; carson-nice guy; jeb-goofball; sanders-grumpy; hillary-bad person; christie-blowhard

phrenology on the comeback. Here is one guide. It's kind of trippy

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
In terms of looks, Justin Trudeau for the win. And Putin!

Rand Paul has decent intelligent eyes and inner graces, and is very attractive, however his GMO position has to go.

But I support halting all high risk immigration and deporting all high risk individuals. We're at war, with invading armies. Western Constitutions/Equality/Freedom are being attacked by a real military operation via TPB and their partnership with extremists.
edit on 24-1-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Sad fact of life but beautiful people so get a better run in life particularly if they know they are beautiful.

Ugly people never really get anywhere unless they stick out in big crowd for some reason. Even then they have to work harder than the beautiful.

People uses faces first and eyes second to make an instant assessment of somebody. Eyes can rank first and second if they are prominent and stick out for some reason.

Just human nature I think.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
me people. There would have been less Palin fans if that were not true. I came across this quote from Donald Trump:

"It's very hard for them to attack me on looks, because I am so good looking."-

Please keep it to the candidates. Try to be funny rather than mean.

One thing I will say about this is that one of the benefits of having a lot of success in life (however your measure it) is the big boost in self confidence and self belief that results from the success.

For Trump to say " "It's very hard for them to attack me on looks, because I am so good looking." it may well be an expression of his supreme confidence and belief in himself such that he is not prepared to shrink away from saying what he believes to the truth.

Many may not accept this, and it may be an unpopular thing to say but while I have never experienced the underling benefits of wild success I have felt boosts in confidence and self belief from some wins I have had in life.

I'm also certain many others have had similar experiences.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join