It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who's the weirdest? bronies or furries?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

I think it has something to do with yiffing unless CSI got it wrong.

csi gets everything wrong,

majority of the furry community proclaim vehemently they have no sexual interest involved at all, to them "yiffing" is offensive, crude, and to be shunned strongly,

to the portion of their community who DO embrace a sexual aspect to being a furry "yiffing" is just what they call jerking off in their fursuits or trying to do anything sexual in their fursuits, or drawing furry characters in sexual situations, basically anything furry and sexual is "yiffing" but don't ever mention "yiffing" to a furry who abstains from sexual interest, they might punch your lights out for assuming they are one of the sexual ones.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Ahh let people live their lives,as long as they harm none. I personally am propably a person who have a seriously high tolerance for people who choose alternative lifestyles,but ya they do look pretty silly

However it's their lives,it's what make them happy. We all have to get through this life,and if you find a niche that makes your life happier,what harm can it do?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: reldra
Did you speak Klingon to them? That ought to get you some looks.

No it won't.

The Klingons throw the most popular room party at Further Confusion (the largest furry convention) in California. You'd be surprised how many can snark right back at the Klingons... in Klingon.

And those Klingons are also Furries.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

I think it has something to do with yiffing unless CSI got it wrong.

csi gets everything wrong,

majority of the furry community proclaim vehemently they have no sexual interest involved at all, to them "yiffing" is offensive, crude, and to be shunned strongly,

to the portion of their community who DO embrace a sexual aspect to being a furry "yiffing" is just what they call jerking off in their fursuits or trying to do anything sexual in their fursuits, or drawing furry characters in sexual situations, basically anything furry and sexual is "yiffing" but don't ever mention "yiffing" to a furry who abstains from sexual interest, they might punch your lights out for assuming they are one of the sexual ones.

To be fair, there's also naughty text interactions on Mucks and elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I had never heard of these groups of people, and I thought I was well read!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I had never heard of these groups of people, and I thought I was well read!

Zazz, you should hang out with me. This ain't the weirdest thing I've seen.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I would be more than honored top hang out with you. Actually I've always suspected you to be a terrific intrepid travel companion. One day....what do you say, two 'ol gals go off in search of El Dorado! Or sip cocktails with Furry's, either sounds like fun!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I would be more than honored top hang out with you. Actually I've always suspected you to be a terrific intrepid travel companion. One day....what do you say, two 'ol gals go off in search of El Dorado! Or sip cocktails with Furry's, either sounds like fun!

Huh?? Byrd is a Gal??

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

ROFL! That'd be a hot, wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Huh?? Byrd is a Gal??

Yes.

Haven't hidden the fact, y'know.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Okay didn't pay attention it's all good

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Don't make me choose....

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
There are always "otherkin". That should be enough to confuse you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join