It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who's the weirdest? bronies or furries?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Are they hurting anyone? Let me know when that happens. I don't understand anything about it but do I need to? No. They're harmless. Leave them alone, don't be a jerk.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
To each their own I suppose.

If that's their thing, then more power to em.

The closest thing I can relate to this is feeling like an apeman, when I get lazy and don't shave for a couple of three days...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: reldra
The first I ever heard of them was a CSI episode called Fur & Loathing in Las Vegas. I didn't know if they were serious or not so I looked it up online. I couldn't believe there were people out there that did that. It left me bewildered, to say the least.

hahahah.
same for me
i remember the episode well and i remember thinking wtf.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Harmless? Maybe not always.

Just something to consider.

www.mlive.com...

gawker.com...

www.citypaper.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaryaNoxx
Harmless? Maybe not always.

Just something to consider.

Isolated incidents do not demonstrate a universal commonality within all members of the group these incidences relate to.

It would be dishonest to suggest otherwise.
edit on 24/1/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Did you speak Klingon to them? That ought to get you some looks.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Now I know why I saw that guy walking around with a dildo strapped to his head downtown.

Ain't nobody going to out-weird him.

Are you sure it was not Choda Dog?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: crazyewok
Na thats nothing.

It normal compared to the Adult babys that like dressing up in diapers and sleeping in craddles and suck dummys ect

oh those dudes are weird too. no doubt.
ive seen stuff on them too. dudes like to wear diapers and be treated like a baby. some kind of sexual fetish.
im still thinking bronies and furries are at the top of the creeper list

they are combining

en.wikifur.com...

babyfurs will most often take on the role of a furry character in his/her infancy or childhood. Common roleplaying themes include "cute" clothing (onesies, footy pajamas, overalls, diapers)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Are you sure the guys you pictured for bronies weren't, in fact, bronie furries?

Honestly, I think the furry phenomena is stranger. While I do find it odd that legions of male fans are drawn to a little girls pony cartoon, at least there is a link and some kind of thing going on there. With furries, who knows why it started and persists?

However, for what we know, both are largely harmless, so let them have their fun.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I couldn't really pick a side as to who wins the strangest award, but I....(this is not the right word here)...respect furries more. They strike me more as individual expressionists than bronies, who seem more like they're just captivated by the sense of belonging without their individual "pony" being much of an expression of themselves.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You forgot "otherkin".
Warning: language.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hah !..first time ever I even knew of such a thing as Bronies existing , furries I had heard of..it's all the same stuffings to me..but hey weird or not U DO U baby!!..

edit on 24-1-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I thought I saw it all .. then there was this thread
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYY

anyway .. I love my imaginary friends too
Sparkle power !!!
edit on 25-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

I never thought there will come a day when people join in just to post furrbrons

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Today is one of those rare days where I can feel like I've genuinely learned something new about the world.

Am kind of curious to see what a furry gangbang looks like but I ain't gonna risk putting that in my search history.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Ass**** I didn't even finish reading that stupid sentence I never heard that term before as soon as I saw it I typed it in google !!! I need acid to wash my eyes out . That was just wrong

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

LOL!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

I think it has something to do with yiffing unless CSI got it wrong.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I think that they are both equally weird.
If they just did it on Halloween, that would be different.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly actually i'm a long time member, been coming to this site daily for over a decade, rarely post though, so rare that my account seems either locked or deleted, had to make this new one just to be able to post, tried the forgot password function and it wont send me the reset email for some reason, am certain ive got the right email so no idea what that's about

as for why this topic brought me to post, I have many "babyfur" friends, met them in a community im a part of as I am an ab, (not into fur at all myself)

so mister "never thought youd see the day us people come to this site" we've been here over a decade buddy..... may as well stop thinking of us diaper wearers as distant groups not in your immediate area, that's merely a delusion, we are everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join