It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

31. new rob zombie flick coming out this year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
heads up for the zombie fans

www.imdb.com...

The day before Halloween, five carnival employees are kidnapped & held hostage in an isolated compound known as "Murderworld". On Halloween, they are thrown into a sadistic game called "31" where they must survive 12 hours against a gang of maniacs dressed like clowns. However, the clowns aren't the only ones they need to worry about - a grand scheme of satanic rituals & a much more sadistic plot awakens. It's time to play 31

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Nice! Can't wait. Looks like it premiered at Sundance yesterday. I hope someone had a cam and it pops up on the net soon!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

gonna hold out for a webrip.
i really cant deal with cams

there isnt even a decent trailer for this.
looks like the one on youtube is some kind of generic type fan made junk. mostly shows clips of his other movies.

i guess according to zombie this is going to be more violent than his others.

im excited for it. i like his flicks. not the best but definitely not the worst.
devils rejects was the stuff though.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
This is the second or third time I've heard you say that you like to pirate the artists that enhance your life. I don't like global corporations any more than the next guy but if your going to do it just do it , please don't tell the world about , in my opinion it makes you look ignorant

top topics

join