It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A British Christian patrol in Luton Uk - video documentary included

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Were there not such a lot of islamics and imams supplied by Saudi I would have agreed, but you hit this exactly on the head when you remarked "a person of true faith" which is exactly how Muslims see themselves and accordingly place themselves above Christians, the rest of us and the law of our country is the problem.

These thugs have always been around on both sides, but the focus is now on Islamic supremacy and Sharia and the message is slanted to offend especially when some imam tells women in his host's country to expect rape if they dress and wear perfume as they are accustomed to. That is a deliberate red rag not only to the far right in those countries but everyone. Who can stomach that imam's waffle about family values tinctured with a good dose of regular rape also?

The majority of Brits may not go to church but for people from minorities they flock to the mosque - you only have to see the turnout from the one locally and the state some are in, walking straight out into the street, pulling straight-out in their cars to see some message has been bounced between their common sense and religious aspirations.

I think that because we see Christianity today having virtually no effect on our lives and we know the Bishops in the House of Lords can't influence our politics as they once did, we are free of religious influence and that goes for both the other desert religions.

Not the case at all!

Both are ways of life and cannot compare to Christianity in any way shape or form except that they also are monotheistic and share a dubious bible, albeit their separate gods are not the christian one, another point most miss. Both those religions have hard rules we did away with and vicious punishments if you don't toe their religious lines. The Jewish community will side with the Islamics because they also have their religious courts again superior to our country's laws.

I wonder if you are perhaps a little optimistic over the rules and way islam (and Judaism) is handled simply because they are not going to change their rules whatsoever to accommodate our more reasonable and forward thinking views. Sure Islam draws new thinking but not change in the way you are hoping for. The mentality for these two religions hasn't changed very much since they were first formed - didn't the Saudi Minister who told us they would continue to crucify on the street agitators not convince you of that, despite cameron's pathetic attempt to suggest human rights to them in the little job he arranged for them?

I see you see today's propaganda as a means of instilling hatred, I don't. My instinct tells me its the fear trigger to make us react. Today people are starting to live in fear again here which is the first stage of this campaign against us all.

Who is your most vulnerable you would shift heaven and earth to protect? - mine is my wife, kids and especially my blond beautiful little Grandaughter who hasn't got an evil bone in her body. We have already had to tolerate immigrants grooming our kids - any more incidents or a pile of rapes will be the match simply because we have a huge abyss between our cultures and two of them are unlike to tolerate change.

Normally I would agree with you on most things, but the times when this country has been invaded has come from peoples with similar backgrounds and religion whom we had traded with over centuries. It wasn't a huge change when the Normals toddled in or the Saxons, we blended because we shared common values. I hope you are right but my gut says no and with more expected this is going down the pan at a gallop.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Were there not such a lot of islamics and imams supplied by Saudi I would have agreed, but you hit this exactly on the head when you remarked "a person of true faith" which is exactly how Muslims see themselves and accordingly place themselves above Christians, the rest of us and the law of our country is the problem.

The fact that there are people of the Muslim faith, who do not subscribe to, and oppose vigorously and with great voice, the actions and words of Imams and hate preachers who speak as you describe in your post, is what suggests to me that Islam is not the problem. Also, ignoring our nations deliberate role in the eventual insertion of known Saudi problem makers into our midst is one which is most argued against by none other than ATS stalwart and all round good egg, CharlieSpears, whose religious beliefs I will allow him to speak forth on, should he arrive.

He is not out on his own on matters such as these, but voices which counter the propaganda, on both sides, are least often heard, and least frequently published, despite feeling and motivation being plentiful.

These thugs have always been around on both sides, but the focus is now on Islamic supremacy and Sharia and the message is slanted to offend especially when some imam tells women in his host's country to expect rape if they dress and wear perfume as they are accustomed to. That is a deliberate red rag not only to the far right in those countries but everyone. Who can stomach that imam's waffle about family values tinctured with a good dose of regular rape also?

No one can stomach someone perverting a faith, nor calling to question basic principles of freedom of choice, freedom of religion, freedom from oppression no matter the source or reason. But this is no different than the spew uttered by certain elements during the troubles over in Ireland, or the vile effluent dribbled by fascists during the Second World War. The only big difference is that a faith is being perverted entirely in the eyes of onlookers, despite many within the religion in question being in direct opposition to such an effort. Meanwhile the architects of this whole bloody mess, are out of the firing line largely speaking, and I speak of none other than our government, our intelligence services, and high powered businessmen so elite that we barely hear them mentioned in the press, because they like to be as anonymous as possible. They never get a second look from the public, despite having built this pyre, and being the ones who are actually holding the match.

The majority of Brits may not go to church but for people from minorities they flock to the mosque - you only have to see the turnout from the one locally and the state some are in, walking straight out into the street, pulling straight-out in their cars to see some message has been bounced between their common sense and religious aspirations.

So, to be clear, are you making a point that their piety disturbs you, because of the number of folk in that community who actually attend a place of worship? Is there something wrong with attending such a place? There is a Catholic Church around the corner from where I live. People double park outside it all the time, fill the street with their motor cars, so that they can take communion and receive blessings from the priest there, for all that it is heretical to think that a blessing from a man has any significance what so ever. People who believe in something, have every right to worship without being judged by their fellow human beings. This is a defining principle which separates our nation, from other nations. Many people who have come from abroad, or persons whose families have been here for a long time, understand that this is a great thing, that peace and unity can be nurtured here, and wish to inspire more of it.

I think that because we see Christianity today having virtually no effect on our lives and we know the Bishops in the House of Lords can't influence our politics as they once did, we are free of religious influence and that goes for both the other desert religions.

My faith has an affect on my life all day, every day. It also has an effect on the lives of my friends, and family, most particularly the ones who have no faith of their own. But I see what you are getting at.

Not the case at all!
Both those religions have hard rules we did away with and vicious punishments if you don't toe their religious lines. The Jewish community will side with the Islamics because they also have their religious courts again superior to our country's laws.

I am going to ignore the questionable reference to who is worshiping what God, and trying to split apart the God of the Old and New Testament, not to mention sunder the deity Mohamed worshiped, from the deity of the other two...
But I question the wisdom of any school of thought that relies upon Judaism siding with Islam on matters. Let me put this plainly. One cannot refer to an entire religion by way of generalisation, without being wrong a great deal of the time. Religion means different things, to different people, and it means something different to everyone who has one, no matter which one it happens to be. To say "Muslims this" and "Jews that" and "Christians of uncertain denomination the other" is always folly, because even on basic cannon, there is argument, not to mention argument in terms of interpretation. I am not alike to all or even many other Christians in my way of reading the Bible, or interpreting it, for example.

Sure Islam draws new thinking but not change in the way you are hoping for. The mentality for these two religions hasn't changed very much since they were first formed - didn't the Saudi Minister who told us they would continue to crucify on the street agitators not convince you of that, despite cameron's pathetic attempt to suggest human rights to them in the little job he arranged for them?

And as a result of his folly, his nation once again looks foolish in the eyes of more than half the world.

Who is your most vulnerable you would shift heaven and earth to protect? - mine is my wife, kids and especially my blond beautiful little Grandaughter who hasn't got an evil bone in her body. We have already had to tolerate immigrants grooming our kids - any more incidents or a pile of rapes will be the match simply because we have a huge abyss between our cultures and two of them are unlike to tolerate change.

Normally I would agree with you on most things, but the times when this country has been invaded has come from peoples with similar backgrounds and religion whom we had traded with over centuries. It wasn't a huge change when the Normals toddled in or the Saxons, we blended because we shared common values. I hope you are right but my gut says no and with more expected this is going down the pan at a gallop.

You had to tolerate immigrants grooming your young, because the government refused to provide policing, because it suits them to have you so angry with the lack of balance in law, that you might seek any route which gives them more power or numbers, with which to enforce pre-existing law. Instead we have the National Crime Agency, which has meant that...

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

... Staffing numbers in regular policing are down, arrests made therefore are shrinking in key areas relating to the border issue, and furthermore our borders are poorly protected as it is, because our dedicated border force has been effectively neutered. Our government are the set up merchants here, and it is THEY that we must petition to improve matters. Taking things to the streets, allowing their shell game to work, it is massive folly, and we must not give into it.

Also, you mentioned loved ones... My son, mother, sister, brother in law, countless friends and compatriots locally... Yes, I would fight, kill and die for them. But I would not fight kill and die unless their lives were in danger, and they simply are not at the moment, not any more than they would have been ten or twenty years ago. Put another way, they are all far more likely to be stabbed by a maniac who was certain they were from the Orion Nebula, than they are to be the victim of a hate crime.
edit on 25-1-2016 by TrueBrit because: Added clarification

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
When there is a group of people who cause nationals to change their ways, such as Norwegian women dying their hair black to be less of a target, Swedish women only going out in groups, Germans being warned against wearing the clothing they are accustomed to, to appease the group and prevent harm to themselves, something is wrong.

Any idiot with two eyes can see this isn't right. I wonder if you males would feel any differently if it was YOU
being targeted. And all this time we thought you loved us. I guess the women will have to find their own ways to fight back. And they are. Necessity is the mother of invention.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Scouse100

So if it was a group of Muslims 'patrolling' and preaching Sharia you would be equally dismissive if non-Muslims reacted in such an aggressive and bigoted manner or do you reserve your disdain solely for one side and absolve the other of all wrong doing?

Like I said, both groups are complete and utter dickheads and deserve equal contempt.

Oh come on, you can't possibly equate the activities of Britain First with a group preaching Islam. BF are not about preaching Christianity.

I don't condone the reactions, but I can understand them. I would feel the same if the shoe was on the other foot (I mean using a proper comparison, not the one you made).

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
When there is a group of people who cause nationals to change their ways, such as Norwegian women dying their hair black to be less of a target, Swedish women only going out in groups, Germans being warned against wearing the clothing they are accustomed to, to appease the group and prevent harm to themselves, something is wrong.

Any idiot with two eyes can see this isn't right. I wonder if you males would feel any differently if it was YOU
being targeted. And all this time we thought you loved us. I guess the women will have to find their own ways to fight back. And they are. Necessity is the mother of invention.

That is spot on, and despite what anyone might say about making compromises in the name of societal cohesion, upholding the rights that it's taken women so long to realise ought to be our number one priority if "only" because there's nothing quite so likely to make the average man turn to violence as a threat to his wife, mother or daughter.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

You know what makes people of one country to form groups with such content (racial/religious hatred) ? Bad politics and multi-racial-religious agendas, with no actual ethics or essence of a nation. That means politicians trying to dismiss the countries they serve. Create a multi racial entity, in order to decrease the human rights and form a kind of slave nations, with cheap hands, more bucks for the companies. In addition those people who they bring in, are fanatical religious groups of people, with no common grounds in ethics, national religion, habits, dressing code, etc. And their religion is actually allowing them and teach them, to invade and take over.

If you have a look at Britain First's material then I am sure you would agree that it is ignorance and lack of understanding that is driving this group. As far as your generalisation of Muslims goes, it is just that. There are millions of Muslims living peacefully in secular countries, that speaks for itself. That is the kind of attitude that causes fear and hate.

At the end, history proved us that this can only bring wars/civil wars, crimes, destruction of a country from within. And since those people love to make babies like rabbits, while the western habits is not more than 2-3 kids. They taking over the target country in a matter of 40-50 years.

Rubbish, the average fertility rate for Muslims within Europe is only 0.7 higher than Non-Mulsims, projected to fall to 0.4 higher in the next 15 years.

So, if I have to take sides between a racial fanatical british group of idiots, or a group of fanatical religious illegal (or illegally legalized) immigrants, I would pick the ones who have the right to raise their voice for their nation.

Not sure what you mean, are you saying the Muslims shown in the film are/once were illegal immigrants?

And since you love your "democracy" allow me to teach you some. In ancient years these things was not allowed, the essence of a nation was very strong. Slaves was a very expensive thing and those who had slaves should be very responsible, because even slaves have their rights. Today slaves are the modern immigration thing, they are cheap and they move in by myriads. That will transform the target countries into their country and the locals will become their slaves, if not vanished.

We are all slaves to the elite, a true democracy would see a fair distribution of power but we don't have that.

Hesiod philosopher said it once (globalists hate him) - when the time comes that slaves will be cheap and move in by myriads, is an indication of the things to follow (events - wars - return of the gods and nemesis). Apocalypse for you. You can find that - Hesiod 5 generations (iron generation) - Then this generation of humans will be destroyed.

So consider it not only as a warning for the EU and west, but as an indication for what follows.

I'm not familiar with his work but I don't tend to pin anything such predictions/prophecies, whether or not they support my rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Oh come on, you can't possibly equate the activities of Britain First with a group preaching Islam.

Yes I can and I will continue to do so.

BF are not about preaching Christianity.

I agree.
But we are repeatedly told that Muslims who teach and support Islamic extremist views are not representative of Islam as a whole.
Yet they continue to parade in several areas of the UK spreading their message of hatred.
And if anyone was to react to their 'patrols' in the same manner that these Muslims reacted to BF then they would be immediately demonised by MSM, many here on ATS and probably be arrested by the police if they were present as they were in this instance.

Despite what many may have us believe this country's laws and culture are steeped in Christian values and morals.

No-one can deny that, not even someone like myself who is strictly agnostic and has no horse in the organised religion race.

I don't condone the reactions, but I can understand them. I would feel the same if the shoe was on the other foot (I mean using a proper comparison, not the one you made).

It seems to me that far too many people simply want to appease a certain section of society whilst immediately demonising another - a classic case of applying double standards.

Yet again, all I see are two sets of ignorant, bigoted arseholes - both as bad as each other.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
wrong post sorry :p
edit on 25-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Britain First are the sort of bastards who would hijack the Poppy Appeal for a fast buck, have DARED to take the name of this great nation in their own name as an organisation, and urinate all over it daily by espousing the worst of our national traits, and in so doing, resemble our greatest enemies, far more than they resemble the heroes they would like to think they are.

At best misguided all to hell, and at worst deliberately xenophobic, I would rather pour petrol on them than water, if they suddenly found themselves on fire. They are everything a young British person should aspire never to associate with.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Britain First are the sort of bastards who would hijack the Poppy Appeal for a fast buck,.....

I agree....and Muslim extremists are the sort of bastards who desecrate war memorials and think nothing of trying to disrespect and disrupt memorial meetings or burning poppy's.

Both are scumbags.

..... have DARED to take the name of this great nation in their own name as an organisation,......

And Muslim extremists have DARED to take the name of this great country that has fostered them and offered them every advantage and right that we have and literally spit it back in our faces.

Both are scumbags.

..... and urinate all over it daily by espousing the worst of our national traits, and in so doing, resemble our greatest enemies, far more than they resemble the heroes they would like to think they are.

And Muslim extremists have disrespected and deliberately flouted and ridiculed our national traits and heritage and openly stated their intended purpose is to use our democratic process to help impose Sharia Law and thus deny us those democratic rights.
They literally desecrate war graves and offend much that we hold dear.

Both are scumbags.

At best misguided all to hell, and at worst deliberately xenophobic, I would rather pour petrol on them than water,....

What, like the IS barbarians who many of these Muslim extremists openly admire and support?

They are everything a young British person should aspire never to associate with.

I agree.
Just as IS and these Muslim extremists are everything British Muslims should aspire never to associate with or support.
Yet still many do.

And I'm sick to death of hearing why its all 'our' fault and there is a blatant refusal to accept any responsibility in some quarters.

They are all scumbags - both groups.
Yet far too many seem intent to reserve their disgust for one particular group whilst constantly trying to exonerate or excuse the other.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Britain First are the sort of bastards who would hijack the Poppy Appeal for a fast buck, have DARED to take the name of this great nation in their own name as an organisation, and urinate all over it daily by espousing the worst of our national traits, and in so doing, resemble our greatest enemies, far more than they resemble the heroes they would like to think they are.

At best misguided all to hell, and at worst deliberately xenophobic, I would rather pour petrol on them than water, if they suddenly found themselves on fire. They are everything a young British person should aspire never to associate with.

I was just speaking to my other half about this thread and both He and I agree that although your comments and attitude are correct you should not allow there attitudes and actions to darken your day.

They are weak ineffectual buffoons and do not have the cognitive abilities to pose any kind of real threat to us.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I think everybody wants extremists gone no matter what banner they're under. Unfortunately, as long as the state creates, encourages and enables them they'll always be here to polarise and pit the rest of us against eachother.

The whole loony liberal/racist right stuff that gets thrown around here on a regular basis is testament to how easy it is to control us all.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I find them to be one and the same, but the reason that organisations like Britain First make me so angry, is that they allegedly do what they do in the name of my nation. They warp the conversation, give our enemies excuses they do not need, and if anything are helping those in power keep us squabbling in the muck. They crap on everything that I hold dear.

They are not merely misguided, or indoctrinated, they are not victims in any sense of the word, they had a choice in what they became, and a choice which they, unlike most of the converts to radical, fanatical religious groups, made of their own free will, rather than having been indoctrinated by a faith twisted by hate preachers and insane clerics.

These individuals are temporal echoes of a far more potent enemy than the one most people concern themselves with... Bloody blackshirts. Fascist nationalists. Not in my name, not in my century, not in my nation. I find them far more objectionable and dangerous to our way of life than any Tom Dick or Harry jumping off a boat at Dover. Both pose a threat, but these toss boxes are what I call a moral threat. Yes, I might be blown up one day while out shopping in peace. It is VERY unlikely, but it might happen. I would much rather get blown to bits, than live in a nation which tolerates fascists from its own shores, rising up for any reason.

This must be a nation which crushes all supremacist organisations. There must never be any loophole by which scum like Britain First, the EDL, the BNP, or any of the precursors of that group, or any of their old paramilitary arms, can EVER avoid the chop. They are treasonous dogs, for even daring to utter fascist waffle in our borders.

Furthermore, we should be making sure that everyone, from every faith, creed and colour on this nations soil, is of the sort who is prepared to get along, and everyone who isn't should be found and dealt with. But we should START that process, by taking the log out of our own eye, before we go around inspecting everyone else's.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I hope you haven't misunderstood me, I agree with most of that (except for the fire bit!)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I agree with you that we have a lot of Muslims within our society who have integrated. It isn't the point though, however In my family my cousin married a Turkish Cypriot guy their sons, now men are examples of this. Many nurses my son works with are Muslim and again integrated. But time has moved on and Muslim enclaves are being developed where separation from our society is clearly being forged. Look at the roots of many homegrown jihadists to see this point although this is changing because it is starting to be spread into our universities.

I don't see the point of going into the why's our government allowed Saudi to export its brand of wahabism if Saudi goes down due to the change over in technology then their brand of whatever won't be a factor any more.

We both know our government deliberately created the current immigrant situation but are many aware that for some Muslims we are held responsible for their actions? We don't know who these individuals are but our country is now permanently under threat.

"No one can stomach someone perverting a faith,"

Are you sure he is perverting his faith? or is he telling you the different expectations Islam has on society as opposed to Christianity? That's without touching on the desire of many Muslims for the implementation of Sharia's religious laws.

So, to be clear, are you making a point that their piety disturbs you," - Ha Ha depends on what you mean by piety?

Do you mean gathering in large numbers of blokes together to have their indoctrination reinforced regularly or to listen to wahabism and the regular drip of Islamic values on the State you live in and of course women. Its only mosques as far as I know that have been found to hold huge amounts of arms by the French just across that little Channel etc whilst both Christian and Jewish friends assert their places of worship do not Would you really care to bet we don't have the same here but its too PC to investigate? Islam the religion of peace I think the mosques prove different. Every time I have attended the last thing the Imam says is "Go forth and spread etc etc

There is nothing questionable about whose god is whose within the desert religions.

You start by asking if YHWH is the Christian God who has a son and if so, why do Jews keep separate from Christians are they not worshiping the same God? Is YHWH the same God as Allah? Again if so, why aren't Islamists worshiping him alongside Jews? If you ask people from these different religions is God the same for all three you might be surprised by the "not really" replies you get. Being Pagan its the delightfully funny "Mine's bigger than yours" but you have to remember religion is stronger amongst the less educated where values are more important than education etc so the bigger could factor in at some time yet, especially with some of the hoards of men at our borders.

One cannot refer to an entire religion by way of generalisation, without being wrong a great deal of the time. I think you have to remove all the fluff and get down to the knuts and bolts. To do this its easier to look at the similarities.

It would take up too much space to put these down but I suggest you read the attached article to get an idea of the similarities because there are many. news.bbc.co.uk... There have been Jewish Courts in this country for a number of years so any effort to stop Sharia courts being established will be blocked by Jewish vested interests which I don't doubt Cameron will bow to. A read through Sharia, the Torah and Talmud will open many people's eyes as to our religious vulnerability were either of these two religions to dominate our State laws - something many muslims wouldn't particular care for either but it would alter our society overnight it if ever happened.

I see sadly weakness within Christianity when it comes to its laws. Main two Love God and Love your neighbour as yourself. But bring into the equation forgive your enemies what they do to you and turn the other cheek sends the message you can do as you wish religiously.

I don't even want to comment on your last paragraph about Muslim grooming of our kids……. clearly a nice ride for conservative votes is more important to cameron than the welfare of some of our poorer kids - thankfully not our david's though.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Well on the point of government engineering matters to suit their agenda of dividing our nation to make its population less likely to vote alike, and unite to topple the existing power structures and install something clean, functional and obedient to the will of the people, I have to say that if you think there are any more pressing concerns than the social engineering aspect of life in this country at the moment, then you are simply wrong, even if your concerns involve the risk of being stabbed or exploded to death at the hands of terrorists. If something terrible happens to you, or your loved ones at the hands of a militant from foreign shores, responsibility for that will lay firmly at the door of our governments deliberate refusal to deal with the situation they are creating, in such a way as to provide for security. Meanwhile, they will take your data, they will take your liberty and feed you more immigrants to worry about in the meantime. They basically have you, hook line and sinker.

Also, yes, I believe any person who claims that their faith demands they kill people, is perverting their faith, especially if they happen to be of Christian, Jewish, or Islamic faith.

Furthermore, your answer to my point about piety disturbing you... If you show me proof that the mosque near your place is rammed full of guns, attended by militants, and is actually preaching Wahhabism, then you might have a point. What happens in a French mosque is largely irrelevant to what happens here, if only because for all that we get lots of people across from France, they do not tend to get across with a kitbag full of Kalashnikovs and grenades, if only because being strapped to the bottom of a lorry for three days is hard enough without a bag of gear strapped to your back. Be realistic.

Where you refer to God, the simple reason that we do not all worship together, is that human beings are often stupid, fickle, and have a tendency to let swinging their metaphorical junk around, get in the way of living the right way. That is why many religious INSTITUTIONS (not the religions themselves or any group of persons who profess to the faith in question) are toxic to human health and well being. The religions themselves are not, only what some choose to do with them, and an insignificantly small few at that.

As for removing the fluff to get at the nuts and bolts... Well done. Attitudes like that, are what allow entire demographics to wind up being dehumanised by media and propaganda, which allows one group of people to consider another less than human, mere animals, ripe for the slaughter as a result of their barbarian actions as a group, despite those actions being carried out by a tiny, minuscule minority. A refusal to cogitate on the reality before one, which is a deeply nuanced and many faceted thing, and reduce everything to a series of black and white, binary decisions may seem productive, but it is easy to be productive when you ignore all the details which might make your actions EFFECTIVE! You can get as much done as you like, come to all manner of very sensible conclusions based on what information you choose to pay attention to, but if you are not paying attention to all the data, then those conclusions will still be dead wrong. You can have the best engine, the best hydraulics, the top of the line navigations systems, but if you build an aircraft for supersonic flight, and you make it square, you still end up with a fireball, not a transport method. Generalising is folly.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here is a similar video 8 days ago in London against Trump in USA. But most of the things u hear is about their god and religious content. I dont see any christians, or other brits with different beliefs attacking them.

Content such as " Islam will destroy the crusade", " Islam will dominate the world" lots about their god and prophets.

edit on 26-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

That's a protest being led by Anjem Choudary.

Muslims talking about Choudary being an MI5 asset.
youtu.be...

The end of this video is great
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I find them to be one and the same,....

Well that's a good start, some common ground.

But I still don't understand why you only seem to voice your condemnation for one group and not the other?

.... but the reason that organisations like Britain First make me so angry, is that they allegedly do what they do in the name of my nation.

But isn't that their democratic right?
The right to free speech, a cornerstone of our society.

They warp the conversation,....

Exactly like most, if not all, political organisations that I'm aware of.
So again, exactly why are they exclusively the target for your derision and disgust?

..... give our enemies excuses they do not need,....

Muslim extremists don't need any excuse to hate us - its a core part of their beliefs.
Why not question that, the intolerance and outright hatefulness of Muslim extremists?

....and if anything are helping those in power keep us squabbling in the muck.

Yeah, I'll give you that.
But maybe if Muslim extremists weren't trying to bomb us, cut our heads off or seek to impose Sharia upon us their argument would be immediately invalidated.

They crap on everything that I hold dear.

Yet those Muslim extremists who seek to use our democratic process in order to deny us the self-same democratic process and to impose a barbaric belief system on us don't crap on everything you hold dear?

They are not merely misguided, or indoctrinated, they are not victims in any sense of the word,.....

So are you implying that all Muslim extremists are some how 'victims' who are misguided?
And even if they are, is that any sort of decent excuse for their barbaric beliefs, actions and outright bigoted intolerance?

..... they had a choice in what they became, and a choice which they, unlike most of the converts to radical, fanatical religious groups, made of their own free will,

Do you honestly believe that?
Muslim extremists and terrorists don't have the choice to do what they do?
The two #s who chopped Lee Rigby's head off didn't have a choice?

Everyone has a choice.

I've done some horrible things in my life - but no-one made me do them, they were choices I made, for whatever reasons.
No-one else, no-one forced me.
I did them, for whatever reason.

Every terrorist has always had a choice.

Every Muslim extremist has made a conscious choice - claiming anything other is absolute bollocks of the highest order.

...... rather than having been indoctrinated by a faith twisted by hate preachers and insane clerics.

So that's ok is it?

These individuals are temporal echoes of a far more potent enemy than the one most people concern themselves with... Bloody blackshirts. Fascist nationalists.

So by some quirk of reasoning you believe fascists are worse than IS, Taliban, Al-Qaida etc?

They are all a set of complete and utter scumbags in my book.

But the last I heard no British First supporter strapped a bomb to himself or planted one somewhere in order to kill and maim as many random, innocent strangers as possible.

I can however give you countless number of instances where Muslim extremists have indeed done such a thing if you want.

Not in my name, not in my century, not in my nation.

This must be a nation which crushes all supremacist organisations.

Including Muslim supremacist organisations?

There must never be any loophole by which scum like Britain First, the EDL, the BNP, or any of the precursors of that group, or any of their old paramilitary arms,....

Paramilitary arms?
Please show me the 'paramilitary arms' of any of those organisations?

Furthermore, we should be making sure that everyone, from every faith, creed and colour on this nations soil, is of the sort who is prepared to get along, and everyone who isn't should be found and dealt with.

I couldn't agree with you more.
I agree 100%.

But that means EVERYONE.....including Muslim extremists.

And they are the one's who pose the most immediate threat to national security.

edit on 26/1/16 by Freeborn because: fix quote

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join