It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A British Christian patrol in Luton Uk - video documentary included

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The muslim guy early in the video told the woman that she and others are just jealous because the muslims are taking over.

I can see why some people are alarmed. That whole area looked like a country within a country, similar to some of the Little Mexicos in America that just spread and spread until the whole city's culture is lost. They don't want you entering their "country" much less marching through with your crosses.

I understand why some Brits feel that they are slowly, methodically, and purposely being invaded without so much as a shot fired. When the muslim population becomes large enough and takes over the government, the UK will no longer be the UK, culturally anyway. Kind of sad, but what can people do? You have two choices. Accept it or fight it the best way you know how.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific

.....I would have to agree that the type of person who supports and shares video's from groups like this do tend to be of a lower intelligence and less advantaged background.

Perhaps because they are the people affected first and foremost.

The last places the Islamist extremists will seek to impose their Sharia will be the leafy villages of the Home Counties and other affluent areas of the country.

That is why I said I understand why some people would respond in such a way.....its not right, but I understand.

See how the poorest areas of the UK have become home to the highest number of refugees whilst the wealthiest areas have the lowest numbers.

Under such circumstances confrontation between two such diametrically opposed groups is inevitable.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
I believe it's the appropriate thread for this topic. A British team of Christians, decided to patrol in Luton UK, that is known as under Islamic occupation. The video bellow is shocking and proves/reveals the true identity of these immigrants who invade Europe in nowadays.

it proves their true intentions, the level of their "anderstanding" and respect to other humans and the countries they host them. Its a conspiracy unfolding with real flesh and bones infont of our eyes.

In a personal level, I dont bother with the religious part, because while the video unfolds, we don't see a disagreement between Christians and islamists, we see a brawl between British and the invaders. In the first minutes of this video you hear unbelievable things, such as "you jealous because we taking over your countries". This matter need a much deeper analysis and I may share my opinion in the process.

Britain First are nothing but a bunch of right wing English yobs. They are constantly asked by people whom they show in pics and memes to remove their association. They are always sharing pics of Lee Rigby despite his family asking them to be removed as they do not want to be associated with the racist organisation. They asked Poppy Sellers if they could pose for a pic with them, they did and then claimed to be having to protect the Poppy Sellers from Muslim abuse. Again they ignored pleas to remove the images and failed to show any respect to the parents of the young cadets in the image. They even ignored the request of a British Army platoon to remove an image of them.

Britain First are a joke!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific

originally posted by: mr-lizard

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: Ploutonas
The ones who are now banged up with 3 kids living in a council house and claiming they went to the "university of life" as their place of education.

I think you're snobbery is unwelcome here whatever your views. I despise Britain first, but your classist attacks on the working class are despicable and unjust.

Shame on you.

Although it may have been worded somewhat inelegantly I would have to agree that the type of person who supports and shares video's from groups like this do tend to be of a lower intelligence and less advantaged background.

I'm not sure about that - I know of a ton of extremely bigoted middle class people who would agree with the sentiments in the video.

Class does not equate to intelligence.

EDIT: Although as Freeborn has said a lot of middle class people aren't very streetwise and presumably don't have to deal with the day to day troubles that a lot of working class people deal with.

That said, I'm still sick of the snobbery involved in assuming anyone from a council estate is thick or worthless.
edit on 24-1-2016 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Britain First are nothing but a bunch of right wing English yobs.

Many of them are.

But are those hurling abuse at them, swearing, being aggressive and trying to intimidate them any better?

Whilst the 'patrol' is antagonistic in nature it is however legal and at no time do they break any laws of this country.

Can the same be said of those who parade through our streets trying spread support for IS and other extremist and terrorist organisations?

At one point in the video someone gets called a 'white' something - if those patrolling had replied in kind would the police who were present have been so understanding and choose to ignore it?

Like I said in my first post, all I see is two groups of arseholes.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific

I read the press, or press opinion is mistaken because its not good for you..? I think I gave you a couple of links and if you type on google " Luton UK islamic occupation" you will find more and for more areas, countries.

Anyway, here is today news, what Germany and other scandinavian countries do.

refugee bill

We should be worried because germans with such bills, dont stop immigrants from coming over to EU, they just robe them legally,so now immigrants will lose all their money and valued items! That will force them to riot and who knows whats next.

Immigrants come with hundreds of thousands of euros in their pockets, because they sell everything they got in their countries!! They sell their homes, lands, cars, etc. Now Scandinavian countries will robe those immigrants.

Instead of clossing all eu borders and everybody who moves in, to be kicked out within 24-48 hours, they accept them in and robe them after! They will force them into gettos, drugs, murders, rapes and destructions, they will also raise their hate against eu countries and threat our safety. Also anything they try to give as an excuse is a lie, because in Greek-Fyrom borders they seperate them, those who have bucks they pass, those who are naked (no money), they block their entry in the scandinavian countries. So the germans lie when they say, "we brought this bills to stop them" , they just want their money.

Germans also threat my country to be kicked out shengen, because germans promote turks into Aegean seas (they want turks to patrol our seas). I read in our press today, that our government will move out shengen willingly and will also strict our borders, in order to push them move in from other directions. So expect immigrants to move in from Bulgaria, or Italy or Spain. The whole burden will be forced into western EU exclusively. link , here what germans want us to allow patrol our seas!!! link

So expect that to be escalated.
edit on 24-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

As the others have said, Britain First are a far right group intent on stirring up racial/religious hatred. They are often caught making things up to further their agenda and love to antagonise people in order to provoke a reaction as can be seen here. The Muslims in that street will all know who they are and what they're about and that's what they're reacting to. Hell they'd get a reaction out of me if they came here (I'm not Muslim).

Also, there are twice the number of Chritians as Muslims in Luton according to the last census.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Scouse100

So if it was a group of Muslims 'patrolling' and preaching Sharia you would be equally dismissive if non-Muslims reacted in such an aggressive and bigoted manner or do you reserve your disdain solely for one side and absolve the other of all wrong doing?

Like I said, both groups are complete and utter dickheads and deserve equal contempt.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This was taken in Luton 3 years ago by Stacey Dooley are these muslims not being antagonistic then!www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I hate these threads and these videos
They are posted for no other reason than to inspire hate
Clearly the whole thing is a set up

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Scouse100

You know what makes people of one country to form groups with such content (racial/religious hatred) ? Bad politics and multi-racial-religious agendas, with no actual ethics or essence of a nation. That means politicians trying to dismiss the countries they serve. Create a multi racial entity, in order to decrease the human rights and form a kind of slave nations, with cheap hands, more bucks for the companies. In addition those people who they bring in, are fanatical religious groups of people, with no common grounds in ethics, national religion, habits, dressing code, etc. And their religion is actually allowing them and teach them, to invade and take over.

1st) It will force the immigrants to form strict communities and in most cases against the locals. It will become their new promised land.

2nd) That will cause conflicts in the everyday life of both parties, with their differences, with their beliefs, with their need to survive.

3rd) that will force the creation of equally if not lauder communities by the locals, in order to deflect the disturbance of their lives, because they feel threatened.

At the end, history proved us that this can only bring wars/civil wars, crimes, destruction of a country from within. And since those people love to make babies like rabbits, while the western habits is not more than 2-3 kids. They taking over the target country in a matter of 40-50 years.

So, if I have to take sides between a racial fanatical british group of idiots, or a group of fanatical religious illegal (or illegally legalized) immigrants, I would pick the ones who have the right to raise their voice for their nation.

And since you love your "democracy" allow me to teach you some. In ancient years these things was not allowed, the essence of a nation was very strong. Slaves was a very expensive thing and those who had slaves should be very responsible, because even slaves have their rights. Today slaves are the modern immigration thing, they are cheap and they move in by myriads. That will transform the target countries into their country and the locals will become their slaves, if not vanished.

Hesiod philosopher said it once (globalists hate him) - when the time comes that slaves will be cheap and move in by myriads, is an indication of the things to follow (events - wars - return of the gods and nemesis). Apocalypse for you. You can find that - Hesiod 5 generations (iron generation) - Then this generation of humans will be destroyed.

So consider it not only as a warning for the EU and west, but as an indication for what follows.
edit on 24-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific

originally posted by: mr-lizard

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
The ones who are now banged up with 3 kids living in a council house and claiming they went to the "university of life" as their place of education.

I think you're snobbery is unwelcome here whatever your views. I despise Britain first, but your classist attacks on the working class are despicable and unjust.

Shame on you.

Although it may have been worded somewhat inelegantly I would have to agree that the type of person who supports and shares video's from groups like this do tend to be of a lower intelligence and less advantaged background.

That's the areas where the Muslims first moved to. Pakistanis were invited in because they had skills in the textile industry that were needed at the time. Those factory jobs were offshored, leaving behind areas of high unemployment. Those that could left the area and went abroad. The remaining population filled in the space. The cheapest housing is always in the poorest neighborhoods. Local pubs, restaurants, shops, post offices and churches can only remain in business if they are supported by the entire neighborhood. Otherwise they go bankrupt. Once they go, that the social fabric torn apart.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Britain First's media is controlled by Jim Dowson who has a questionable history.

A Britain First document produced by Dowson urges recruits to seek out the working-class estates and "if it's a high crime area, get the unit to put on visible patrols... after a few months start to encourage people to help put up flags, England or Union Jacks on the lamp-posts... if possible paint the kerb-stones at the entrances, red/white and blue.

"To cause a revolution in street politics in the UK we only need ONE estate in each major city converted to our system... Polarization, isolation, conflict and security; that is how it must be done if our people are to resist and survive."

Dowson even boasts; "I have lived in the worst trouble spots of Belfast; I have had high powered machine gun fire rip bricks from my house and have been injured by grenade attack.

"Sometimes we had to defend our homes from the traditional enemy, other times from the forces of the state, the police and army."

Britain First also have a penchant for attacking mosques.

Britain First: inside the extremist group targeting mosques

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If you travel from outside into any poor area of the UK and tell the locals "This is our area" see if you get a different response.

All sides of this are being directed. It's already been proven the NF and C18 that splintered into the BNP, EDF and Britain First fell under the gladio program, the radical imams and recruiters are protected and far left organisations like the SWP and UAF are also subverted and controlled.

Most people have no idea how much of a threat cohesion is to the state and how much political power they have when they set their differences aside instead of focusing on them. It's saddening that so many still fall for it.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Cruising for a bruising, stirring the pot and starting #.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
As abhorrent as Britain First may be, no one else is showing they are on the side of the people affected by mass migration.
Where else are they going to turn? There is no one.

It's all very well to sit back in comfort and tell people who are suffering to "suck it up". But they aren't going to, not forever, anyway.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This video is required viewing for ALL Europeans involved, from the Lefties, to the MPs to the Prime Ministers to Merkel.

www.youtube.com...

IT is an interview with some People left behind in the Syrian camps, and their general concensus views of the people, so called "Refugees" by the ignorant Europeans.

Must watch.
Spread this virally people, THIS is the true view of the Syrian "Refugee plight"...............
Basically....they want to stop in their OWN homeland and fight for it.............As any NORMAL people would.

What is really happening...it is the DREGGS of Muslim society, that are infiltrating Europe.....Not the true Muslim/Arab.

Someone can start a separate thread on this if they wish.....it is important information.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

thats a very creative interpretation of christianity

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
All I see are Christians antagonizing Muslims. How do you expect these people to react, when a bunch of people walk down the street with crosses and handing out Christian propaganda? Hypocrisy at its finest. I'll be the first to say there's a trojan horse element among the immigrants, but antagonizing them is only going to make things much worse than they already are.

Two "religions of peace" doing what they do best.

So when people feel antagonized by Muslim propaganda such as the hijab or burka we can antagonize them and it's their fault? And when they say we are taking over your countries I think that shows a mentality.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
What bothers me is that this is a group that is seen as extreme.

Many regular citizens should be doing similar patroles themselves.

We don't want high risk , diametrically opposed gorups, taking over regions of our country, via the invitation of the cocktail set who intend to live above it all, while subjecting humanity to the lowest mindset of slavery and destroy Equality and Freedom, for the benefit of the very few.

I would rather see tons of people with pitbulls and spiked clubs take their countries back and deport, except for the few who don ripped out blue jeans and move to blend in and adopt our lives. I'd keep them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join