It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A British Christian patrol in Luton Uk - video documentary included

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I believe it's the appropriate thread for this topic. A British team of Christians, decided to patrol in Luton UK, that is known as under Islamic occupation. The video bellow is shocking and proves/reveals the true identity of these immigrants who invade Europe in nowadays.

it proves their true intentions, the level of their "anderstanding" and respect to other humans and the countries they host them. Its a conspiracy unfolding with real flesh and bones infont of our eyes.

In a personal level, I dont bother with the religious part, because while the video unfolds, we don't see a disagreement between Christians and islamists, we see a brawl between British and the invaders. In the first minutes of this video you hear unbelievable things, such as "you jealous because we taking over your countries". This matter need a much deeper analysis and I may share my opinion in the process.

edit on 24-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas
All I see are Christians antagonizing Muslims. How do you expect these people to react, when a bunch of people walk down the street with crosses and handing out Christian propaganda? Hypocrisy at its finest. I'll be the first to say there's a trojan horse element among the immigrants, but antagonizing them is only going to make things much worse than they already are.

Two "religions of peace" doing what they do best.

edit on 1/24/2016 by Klassified because: add

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
the same applies to female covers, because its a religious thing is it? If I see a group of people promoting their religion with the dressing code, what stops me to promote my thing as well and actually in my country that I was born.

That is why I said, its not a religious matter, its something deeper than that.

Take this link and look how Afghanistan was in the 60s!!! link

you dont need to translate the link, just watch the pictures, its Afghanistan people 55 years ago and it proves a 100% that what we experience today, is an invasion.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The people in question are not Christians they are a right wing group formed by previous members of the BNP another nasty bunch who promote racial hatred and white pride.

They intentionally create situations and then edit the footage to attempt to portray Muslims in a negative light.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Oh one of those Christian marches with big white crosses that are such common place every Sunday in the uk, against those invaders, who were probably born here. Is this Britain first the group that keeps using lee rigbys image in their promotional material despite being asked by the family not to. Sound like a bunch of idiots. That women would definitely look better under a burka, nothing to do with Islam, just common decency to the general public.

Funny it's the girls from school who never went to classes and would just hang out side the drama room, who post these videos on my Facebook feed. The ones who are now banged up with 3 kids living in a council house and claiming they went to the "university of life" as their place of education.

edit on 24-1-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

All I see are Christians antagonizing Muslims.

I'd be interested to know your views on Muslims 'patrolling' areas trying to impose their version of Sharia in places throughout the UK?

Sure its antagonistic but I understand why some may feel the need to respond in kind.

Personally all I see are two groups of bigoted tossers who aren't worth a nut.

And I've got to say provocative 'patrols' by either Muslims or Christians are very rare in the UK and certainly not representative of everyday life here.
But that's not to say that they should be dismissed or condoned - both need addressing.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
I believe it's the appropriate thread for this topic. A British team of Christians, decided to patrol in Luton UK, that is known as under Islamic occupation. The video bellow is shocking and proves/reveals the true identity of these immigrants who invade Europe in nowadays.

it proves their true intentions, the level of their "anderstanding" and respect to other humans and the countries they host them. Its a conspiracy unfolding with real flesh and bones infont of our eyes.

In a personal level, I dont bother with the religious part, because while the video unfolds, we don't see a disagreement between Christians and islamists, we see a brawl between British and the invaders. In the first minutes of this video you hear unbelievable things, such as "you jealous because we taking over your countries". This matter need a much deeper analysis and I may share my opinion in the process.

Also your statement that Luton is under Islamic occupation is simply not true.

Please show evidence of your claim.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
we could add more videos, outside UK, but from within central Europe! There is no patrols there...

as for Luton, there is lots of press for Luton Uk

Shoebat news

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

And we start seeing this in central european countries as well

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

the same applies to female covers, because its a religious thing is it? If I see a group of people promoting their religion with the dressing code, what stops me to promote my thing as well and actually in my country that I was born.

That is why I said, its not a religious matter, its something deeper than that.

Take this link and look how Afghanistan was in the 60s!!! link

you dont need to translate the link, just watch the pictures, its Afghanistan people 55 years ago and it proves a 100% that what we experience today, is an invasion.

I've seen those, and read about it too. Though I don't think that proves a present invasion. As I said, I'm not blind to the Trojan Horse element. I see it clearly. But not all Muslim's are a part of that element. Those that are need to be rooted out and deported quickly. Which is a problem unto itself.

I don't agree with the forced immigration/segregation going on in the western world right now. These people do not blend in with the society they are immigrating to. Their beliefs are completely at odds with our way of life, and for that reason, it's a bad idea. It's a powder keg waiting to blow. But antagonizing Muslims is not the way, whether one is religious or not.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I'd be interested to know your views on Muslims 'patrolling' areas trying to impose their version of Sharia in places throughout the UK?

Islam gets no pass from me. That's why I said..."Two "religions of peace" doing what they do best."

Sure its antagonistic but I understand why some may feel the need to respond in kind.

As do I.

Personally all I see are two groups of bigoted tossers who aren't worth a nut.

Agreed.

And I've got to say provocative 'patrols' by either Muslims or Christians are very rare in the UK and certainly not representative of everyday life here. But that's not to say that they should be dismissed or condoned - both need addressing.

Also agreed.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The link with Afghanistan photos from the 60s, proves that islam at that period of time, respected their women. You dont understand the difference with western countries, only that men used a kind of asiatic hat in their heads. What we see today is a fanatic invasion into western countries and imagine what will happen in 50 years from now, the same thing that happened in Afghanistan and it was an islamic country from the first place.

So its not religious matter. Thats what people dont understand.

Thats why today they destroying western ethics and at the same time these fanatic islamic groups, demanding Islamic compromise with the countries they invade. As an example the recent rapes in a Scandinavian country. Islamic groups said : stop selling alcohol if you dont like your girls to be raped. (more like alcohol is responsible for their behavior)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I was about to post that video as I was reading through the thread. The part at about 7:30 is a bit messed up/alarming to say the least. Nothing to see here though. Move along.

As for the first video. I will just post what I said to someone earlier about this. Because I'm lazy.

"I think shouting "reject the false prophet and worship the true lord Jesus Christ" (or whatever it was) was never going to cause a good reaction. It looks like a lot of that was just baiting them for a reaction. The only bit of concern was the "were taking over" guy IMO. There is also a women at the end saying "Muslims are taking over". Still my opinion, but I think that may have been dubbed.

I think it would be interesting to see it from another perspective. I noticed some of them were recording on their phones. So there may be some raw footage as this has been proper edited.

They also mention a bunch of other stuff including support for their march, but do not actually show any evidence for it."

Yeah. I'm lazy and I can't string a sentence together.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

A British team of Christians, decided to patrol in Luton UK, that is known as under Islamic occupation

OP were you a member of that patrol by any chance?..

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Just to help you out, as others have said, Britain First is not a Christian group. They are, in fact, idiots.

Britain First is a far-right,[11][13][14][15][16] fascist[8][9][10] and British nationalist[3] political party and movement formed in 2011 by former members of the British National Party.[15]

The party is led by a former BNP councillor Paul Golding, and was founded by Jim Dowson, an anti-abortion campaigner linked to Ulster loyalist militants.[11] Britain First campaigns primarily against mass immigration, multiculturalism and what it sees as the Islamisation of the United Kingdom, and advocates the preservation of traditional British culture.

The group is inspired by Ulster loyalism and has a vigilante wing called the "Britain First Defence Force". It attracted attention by taking direct action such as protests outside homes of Islamists, and what it describes as "Christian patrols" and "invasions" of British mosques,

Wiki

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369
My faith is the Olympian faith - philosophized and while I lived in England (during Blair presidency) I experienced all the bombings in London subway, etc, also the panic of all brits and some racism behavior. But I am very white, green eyes and light brown... didn't gave much of attention to brits
I left England 9 years ago.

maybe my grammar struggles a bit, but I am severe dyslexic.

And plz dont focus only in britain first or second... I see the whole EU..

I personally dont belong in a group of people and I dont have a church to enter and pray to my Father, I only watch the sky and speak to my Father directly
I dont bend over and I dont turn my head into the mud/ground to pray to him.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

This is exactly what I said in previous post of Islams ways of taking over the world.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is a way to conquer a nation without lifting a sword or firing a weapon

edit on 24-1-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I live 20 miles from Luton, it is a religious hot bed and has a multitude of marches and incidents throughout the year related to hate crimes and attacks on minorities

this does however appear to be people making comments in a part of Luton that WILL get a reaction for camera,

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
The ones who are now banged up with 3 kids living in a council house and claiming they went to the "university of life" as their place of education.

I think you're snobbery is unwelcome here whatever your views. I despise Britain first, but your classist attacks on the working class are despicable and unjust.

Shame on you.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
The ones who are now banged up with 3 kids living in a council house and claiming they went to the "university of life" as their place of education.

I think you're snobbery is unwelcome here whatever your views. I despise Britain first, but your classist attacks on the working class are despicable and unjust.

Shame on you.

Although it may have been worded somewhat inelegantly I would have to agree that the type of person who supports and shares video's from groups like this do tend to be of a lower intelligence and less advantaged background.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Prezbo369
My faith is the Olympian faith - philosophized and while I lived in England (during Blair presidency) I experienced all the bombings in London subway, etc, also the panic of all brits and some racism behavior. But I am very white, green eyes and light brown... didn't gave much of attention to brits
I left England 9 years ago.

maybe my grammar struggles a bit, but I am severe dyslexic.

And plz dont focus only in britain first or second... I see the whole EU..

I personally dont belong in a group of people and I dont have a church to enter and pray to my Father, I only watch the sky and speak to my Father directly
I dont bend over and I dont turn my head into the mud/ground to pray to him.

So if I refer you to my earlier request to validate your statements regarding the area being under Islamic control may I ask how you feel qualified to make such a statement when you openly admit that you have not even been in England for NINE YEARS?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join