It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s team copied intel off top-secret server to email

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Apparently Powel and Condi Rice are under fire now too:

State Department officials have determined that classified information was sent to the personal email accounts of former Secretary of State Colin Powell and the senior staff of former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, NBC News has learned.

NBC

Everyone apparently is guilty of passing along stuff they shouldn't ... LOL

Go figure. It's like music piracy, practically everyone's probably guilty of at least ONE mp3.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Powell and Rice had no personal email systems.

And it seems all 2 of Powell's "messages" have been "classified" as "confidential".

Powell seemed exasperated by State's latest claim. The agency has designated the two messages "Confidential," which is the lowest tier of classification.

FBI contacts Colin Powell as part of email probe

and...

Cummings, a longtime defender of Clinton, held up the new information about the former secretaries as proof that the email controversy surrounding the 2016 Democratic frontrunner was overplayed.
..you mean aside from the highly top and withheld secret stuff on Hillary's own system right Elijah?

Red Herrings starting from the MSM.

That means indictments are getting close.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I agree...

The headlines are sensationalist at the very least....

All they asked Powell back in August (long before this new revelation about 2 recently classified emails) was about email practices while he was in office. They didn't ask Condi because she never used email...just her aides. Sounds like they are trying to pin Hillary down on deliberately trying to hide information as opposed to previous SoS's.

She went all in and now somebody is about to call her bluff.

Time is running out... last ditch efforts to smoke screen and persuade public opinion before the hammer falls.
edit on R432016-02-04T21:43:27-06:00k432Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R462016-02-04T22:46:07-06:00k462Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R462016-02-04T22:46:26-06:00k462Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Apparently Powel and Condi Rice are under fire now too:

State Department officials have determined that classified information was sent to the personal email accounts of former Secretary of State Colin Powell and the senior staff of former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, NBC News has learned.

NBC

Everyone apparently is guilty of passing along stuff they shouldn't ... LOL

Go figure. It's like music piracy, practically everyone's probably guilty of at least ONE mp3.

This case, and this thread, are about Hillary Clinton and what she did as SOS.

I think there are unlimited opportunities to start threads, and investigations, about other people, things, times, and places.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

And? No other thread about that was posted when I made my reply. I believe it 100% coincides with Hillary. Hillary is either behind it, or is at the very least going to use it to whatever advantage she can.

I'm well aware of the T&C, forum rules and decorum regarding new topics and threads.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

And? No other thread about that was posted when I made my reply. I believe it 100% coincides with Hillary. Hillary is either behind it, or is at the very least going to use it to whatever advantage she can.

I'm well aware of the T&C, forum rules and decorum regarding new topics and threads.

It's a free country, and people are certainly gonna derail threads and make the "they all do it" dodge forevermore.

Just offering my opinion that it's too bad that sites and boards get sullied by it so much.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I was being facetious with the "they all do it" comment. What I was implying is that there is some kind of smoke screen being thrown up that Hillary is either behind, or going to certainly take advantage of.

In fact, she did exactly that last night on stage. I wasn't paying to much attention, but she did say that everyone then should be investigated after this Powell and Rice stuff.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The State Department has now confirmed that they "accept" the fact that the 22 emails considered top secret were indeed classified top secret before they landed on Hillary's server.

There goes the ole they were classified afterwards right down the toilet.

www.foxnews.com...

Pressed by Fox News, State Department spokesman John Kirby confirmed Thursday that the department accepts the 22 emails were “top secret” when they hit the server. Kirby also confirmed Clinton and top aides completed the required classification training, which covers the proper handling of classified material.

Looks like the FBI might have shown them the depositions from the originators of the emails that they were classified when they were originally sent.... Hillary is screwed.

This is a huge change in stance from the State Department.

Be cautious since that is from a single news source, but to completely make that up from something that can be so easily confirmed would be a huge stretch... even for Fox news.

Makes me wonder if that is a push back from the State department about Hillary's debate statement that other SoS's were doing it.

Need more popcorn!!!
edit on R442016-02-05T16:44:02-06:00k442Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join