It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s team copied intel off top-secret server to email

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The FBI took away her computers.

The Inspector General is investigating.

There's dozens of people involved.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The FBI took away her computers.

The Inspector General is investigating.

There's dozens of people involved.

You do not know what has actually happened.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

If this is true I can't stress enough how ILLEGAL this is!! Federal prison time for all of them!! Like, life in prison!

SIPRNET's classification is Secret and below. JWIC's classification is Top Secret (and beyond TS) and below.

When is it time to make some arrests?????????

My other question is, what the hell were they copying and pasting? Sure it's classified but damn, what made them throw out all laws and the NDA they signed to do this? What would be even worse is if her staffers never had clearance in the first place.

When you are above the law you don't respect the law. Clinton's life has taught her that her and Bill are untouchable. Hopefully this leads to serious jail time and Sanders winning.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
originally posted by: gpols
a reply to: vethumanbeing

epols: Seeing how we are on a conspiracy site and all this gives us certain liberty to speculate and in the nature of ATS, I'm willing to say that Hillary is the head Lizard of the Reptilian clan and her half backed attempts at email security is all apart a devious plot to sell us out and create a one world government.

For some reason thinks she can bamboozle everyone into thinking ITS ALL OK (trust me).

gpols: On a serious note, I don't know anyone that believes in honesty, truth, and justice can support her. She defies the morals she claims to uphold.

The blatancy is having Uma Aberdeen as an aid (wife of the shunned husband Weiner) lost congressional seat do to exposing his private parts on line for all to enjoy.

epols: But her playing fast and lose with Top Secret intelligence is why I went off on my tangent earlier. You don't
necessarily have to give intelligence to an adversary interested in it, you could just make it readily available. Hence "private email server".

What is your point? She made all of this information readily available to hackers because it was received on a personal server lacking the firewalls necessary (not a .gov location).
edit on 24-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

edit on 24-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I sure do.

I'm going by the official statements and court orders.

People are having trouble distinguishing the official statements from the trash broadcasted from The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign

couple examples of reality....

Judge Orders Hillary To Account For Private Server

FBI Seizes Four State Department Servers in Clinton Email Probe

Statement from the Inspectors General of the Intelligence Community and the Department of State Regarding the Review of Former Secretary Clinton's Emails

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Do you think the director of The FBI here is speaking as to what
the FBI is investigating, which is Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server?

FBI Director James Comey told the Senate Judiciary Committee Wednesday that the FBI would not let the White House interfere with the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server. “Anybody’s view about an investigation they’re not involved in is irrelevant,” Comey said, and promised that the White House would not influence the investigation. “We care about finding out what is true, and doing that in a competent, honest, and independent way,” he said. “I promise you that’s the way we conduct ourselves.” “As I’ve said many times, we don’t give a rip about politics,” Comey said.
townhall.com...

edit on 24-1-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

My point exactly about having classified info on a private server. The point being that it is easily hacked. Meaning she could be in agreements with some of her Chinese friends or anyone else interested in the info she has access too and nobody will ever know because no traces of anyone hacking the server would exist.

Not saying that she intentionally compromised information for foreign adversaries to have access too is even fact or even thought of, but, once again in the spirit of ATS, mere speculation.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
She should be immediately stripped of her DNC membership and barred from running for POTUS, Furthermore, she should be taken into custody and charged with negligence and possibly treason for potentially compromising the National Security of the United States.

If this does not happen, then this is a further testament to the whole dog and pony show being rigged and one big set-up for the consumption of the masses whilst the real US government works behind the scenes to further the real agenda of establishing a totalitarian government - ruled by elite bloodlines via corporate oligarchies and having criminals as the face of it all.

Why is this not national headlines and plastered all over the news? Well, it runs counter to the elites propaganda message - she is clearly on the side of the deceivers and the real rulers of the planet.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Why is this not national headlines and plastered all over the news? Well, it runs counter to the elites propaganda message - she is clearly on the side of the deceivers and the real rulers of the planet.

The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign is very powerful and is one the most dangerous organizations in the U.S. right now.

They will be sabotaging anything that gets in the way.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign is very powerful and is one the most dangerous organizations in the U.S. right now.

They will be sabotaging anything that gets in the way.

It definitely seems that way. Too bad it's not helping her in the polls.

It seems as though Debbie Wassermann-Shutlz and clan are more interested in making history than whats good for the country. Barry screwed it up for her in 2008 and now Bernie is screwing it up in 2016. Must be some kind of divine intervention. Couldn't have happened to a better person.

At least the FBI gives a crap about the rule of law, now let's just hope the prosecutor gives just as much of a crap and doesn't have their head filled with "making history". Sending Hillary to the slammer would be just the wake up call the rest of the politicians need.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I wouldn't say Hillary has high intelligence though she thinks she does, but so far she hasn't been very successful with any of her political positions. The one thing she has going for her is Bill who can teach her how to cover up miss deeds quite well.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

In that clip Comey sounds like he is in the role of an Inspector General ... not a criminal probe.

Clinton mishandled classified information ... just like Petraeus. I think this is exactly why Petraeus didn't wind up behind bars. Both of them are 'above the law' which could easily put any member of this forum behind bars for a solid 25 years if we were on the wrong side of it.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I think you all pretty much made my points.

BTW - I have not said I support Hillary for president.

I have said before -- I think she's the most qualified.

That does not necessarily make her the best or right choice.

What do you think makes her the most qualified?

I don't see a single thing that qualifies her besides the basic requirements, such as citizenship and age.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Clinton mishandled classified information ... just like Petraeus.

Although, from what I understand Petraeus's mishandling was much less
comparatively speaking....even though he was subject to the Code of Military
Justice, his actions did not include selling favors to foreign governments.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I think you all pretty much made my points.

BTW - I have not said I support Hillary for president.

I have said before -- I think she's the most qualified.

That does not necessarily make her the best or right choice.

I suppose if we were hiring her based on only her resume for positions held she would be qualified.

But criminal activity also counts against you when seeking a job in the federal government.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Snarl
Clinton mishandled classified information ... just like Petraeus.

Although, from what I understand Petraeus's mishandling was much less comparatively speaking....even though he was subject to the Code of Military Justice, his actions did not include selling favors to foreign governments.

Having not been there, it's tough to say. I vaguely recall Petraeus divulging SAP materials. Funny that he's under a recent review to determine if he should be busted down to 3-Star in retirement.

His was a willful disclosure. Clinton may be able to dodge that. The law though, would call either event an incidence of mishandled classified information ... a felony.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I sure do.

I'm going by the official statements and court orders.

Here are facts from: www.hillaryclinton.com...

Do you accept these facts?

Or do you choose to believe "facts" from other sources?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I wouldn't say Hillary has high intelligence though she thinks she does, . . .

I've been following politics for awhile.

I've read interviews with people who worked with her, both pro and con.

It is they who comment on her intelligence, even if they may not agree with her politics. It is not something I made up.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

What do you think makes her the most qualified?

That was another thread.

I'm not going to derail this thread in that direction.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join