It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s team copied intel off top-secret server to email

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
RICH New details coming out about the Hillary State Department email scandal.

Now it looks like they may have taken ultra top secret material from the real secure infrastructure and transmitted it to and from the private server(s) !!!!!

Super top secret intel networks in play:
The Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS).

Somebody might have been stripping and shipping special messages over un-secured networks.

Then perhaps somebody else tipped off outside parties when to "go through" the doors.

Espionage conspiracies are fun.

Maybe some of those "innocent" personal messages were actually encrypted special information.

The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign will have their work cut out for them.

Hillary’s team copied intel off top-secret server to email

The FBI is investigating whether members of Hillary Clinton’s inner circle “cut and pasted” material from the government’s classified network so that it could be sent to her private e-mail address, former State Department security officials say.

Clinton and her top aides had access to a Pentagon-run classified network that goes up to the Secret level, as well as a separate system used for Top Secret communications.

The two systems — the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) — are not connected to the unclassified system, known as the Non-Classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet). You cannot e-mail from one system to the other, though you can use NIPRNet to send ­e-mails outside the government.

(^_^)

Who is it ?

Boris and Natasha ?

or Moose and Squirrel ?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If this is true I can't stress enough how ILLEGAL this is!! Federal prison time for all of them!! Like, life in prison!

SIPRNET's classification is Secret and below. JWIC's classification is Top Secret (and beyond TS) and below.

When is it time to make some arrests?????????

My other question is, what the hell were they copying and pasting? Sure it's classified but damn, what made them throw out all laws and the NDA they signed to do this? What would be even worse is if her staffers never had clearance in the first place.

edit on 24-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

As an American soldier, if I transferred any e-mails off our SIPR network I'd end up in Fort Leavenworth.

Hillary is a damned criminal.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Agreed.

They all had IA briefings. Hillary and all the staff responsible for this need jail time.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You will get a post on here soon explaining how Hillary was just sending emails about some article she read in the NY Times.

If that is all that it was, the FBI would not be investigating and the IG would not be presenting this info to the respective intelligence agencies that were responsible for its creation.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
She deserves worse than jail, more like swinging from a noose. And those who helped do this as well.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I'm hearing the Federal Grand Juries are being selected.

There are dozens of people on the suspect lists.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
More and more things coming to light about her!

It seems her team and the current presidency can't protect her enough.

Hopefully she rots in prison.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Then we *must* believe all the rebuttals as absolute truth !!!

The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign is honest.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Well, we all know how well Grand Juries work when someone in a position of power is being indicted. Will the prosecutor actually do their job or will they "find" no evidence? Being this is Clinton I'm sure she'll be found innocent while some Clinton patsy takes the fall.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
From your article, OP. This is crazy brazen!

He says it’s clear from some of the classified e-mails made public that someone on Clinton’s staff essentially “cut and pasted” content from classified cables into the messages sent to her. The classified markings are gone, but the content is classified at the highest levels — and so sensitive in nature that “it would have been obvious to Clinton.” Most likely the information was, in turn, e-mailed to her via NIPRNet.

To work around the closed, classified systems, which are accessible only by secure desktop workstations whose hard drives must be removed and stored overnight in a safe, Clinton’s staff would have simply retyped classified information from the systems into the non-classified system or taken a screen shot of the classified document, Fournier said. “Either way, it’s totally illegal.”

Cut 'n pasted!!!?

In one e-mail, Clinton pressured Sullivan to declassify cabled remarks by a foreign leader.

“Just e-mail it,” Clinton snapped, to which Sullivan replied: “Trust me, I share your exasperation. But until ops converts it to the unclassified e-mail system, there is no physical way for me to e-mail it.”

In another recently released e-mail, Clinton instructed Sullivan to convert a classified document into an unclassified e-mail attachment by scanning it into an unsecured computer and sending it to her without any classified markings. “Turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure,” she ordered.

Scan and remove classified markings?!!!

Somebody is going to get thrown under the bus or take the fall for her in exchange for ________________!
edit on 24-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yep.
And Hillary is svelte, young and pretty .

Lest we forget, she is also the smartest woman in America.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh you guys and your support of the vast right wing conspiracy.

Don't you know Bill & Hillary have always been victims? It all depends on what the definition of 'is' is.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
She, and many other politicians, have been in their protected shell so long, they believe they are completely irreproachable, mostly because they HAVE been. I think they all suffer from mental disorders. But actually, you can't find them as the sole source of the problem. Our culture.....yes, yours and mine, have allowed not only misbehavior but criminal actions to be met with MAYBE a blurb or two on page 9 of the popular MSM rags, and little to no mention on MSM. The liberal media has done everything to cover up for the criminals by simply keeping silent. All the agencies that would normally slap cuffs on us for far less crimes, won't touch them. And we the people haven't shouted loud enough against foul play. I'm amazed that the public which supports her would vote for her in spite of them believing she is dishonest and don't trust her.

I'm not excusing her by any means and she should be criminally prosecuted and jailed. But until the sources which allowed criminal behavior by not acting on them or even hiding them, are brought to the publics eye, boycotted, charged and prosecuted, even sued civilly, it will continue to happen. It's no secret that the Clintons and others have been unscrupulous for many years.

I know this is rambling but hopefully you guys will get the gist of what I'm trying to say.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
She, and many other politicians, have been in their protected shell so long, they believe they are completely irreproachable, mostly because they HAVE been. I think they all suffer from mental disorders. But actually, you can't find them as the sole source of the problem. Our culture.....yes, yours and mine, have allowed not only misbehavior but criminal actions to be met with MAYBE a blurb or two on page 9 of the popular MSM rags, and little to no mention on MSM. The liberal media has done everything to cover up for the criminals by simply keeping silent. All the agencies that would normally slap cuffs on us for far less crimes, won't touch them. And we the people haven't shouted loud enough against foul play. I'm amazed that the public which supports her would vote for her in spite of them believing she is dishonest and don't trust her.

I'm not excusing her by any means and she should be criminally prosecuted and jailed. But until the sources which allowed criminal behavior by not acting on them or even hiding them, are brought to the publics eye, boycotted, charged and prosecuted, even sued civilly, it will continue to happen. It's no secret that the Clintons and others have been unscrupulous for many years.

I know this is rambling but hopefully you guys will get the gist of what I'm trying to say.

I hear what you are saying. I have said that I believe there is a cartel of these people operating under the code of omertà and perhaps some of the media moguls are a part of it on some level. The way they circle the wagons around the Clintons makes me think this is so much deeper than any of us can imagine.

Yes. They have gotten by with this for years and We The People haven't been aggressive enough about insisting the corruption, fraud, and criminality be thoroughly investigated. We are awake now.

When James Comey, federal prosecutor at the time, found no wrongdoing in the Clinton pardongate scandal, we took him at his word. This time, as Attorney General, he is investigating once again, the Clintons. He better get it right this time. The whole world is watching and we already know for a fact that there is more than enough to keep her from ever having a high security clearance in government again.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
Oh you guys and your support of the vast right wing conspiracy.

Don't you know Bill & Hillary have always been victims? It all depends on what the definition of 'is' is.

In Hillary's case, it might become what the definition of 'was' was.

as in 'has been' that never was.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

What difference does it make? They will still vote for her!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
There is so much here that she can be indicted for, it's ridiculous.

How she's still not being asked these questions EVERY TIME she makes an appearance in the media is amazing to me.

She needs to be removed, charged and jailed IMO.

Period. And that's not a partisan thing, that's a you compromised national security on serious levels and on multiple occasions.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Just imagine this woman as commander and chief! What else will she compromise?!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

There is so much here that she can be indicted for, it's ridiculous. 

More than likely she has more dirt on DC politics she is just waiting. Something else I have noticed is the correlation between "server gate" and Trump every time a new Peace of the puzzle comes out Trump says something to get the MSM attention focused on him.

Or maybe he's an ass and she.... Well we no what she is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join