It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ASSpiration : Powerful , Rich, and World Domination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
LOL , Its no wonder congress is trying to get full control of the internet.

Interesting but I wouldn't read too much into it but still pretty funny especially the Cruz 2016 endorsement.

For those that can see the video.

Its what appears to be a young cocky Ted Cruz making fun of aspiration as being sweat in his @ss.

Then He goes and says that he Hopes to be Powerful,Rich, and for World Domination. Then his Dad says he hopes he doesn't rule the world one Day.

edit on 35131America/ChicagoSun, 24 Jan 2016 13:35:02 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

People say dumb # when they are really young, does that come as a surprise to you?

Let's not over think it.

I'm honestly tired of this, we must only vote in people who have never made a mistake paradigm.

Honestly I want more humans in office who are admittedly flawed and working towards being better people.

Or someone like Trump who just owns who they are regardless and handles business.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

People say dumb # when they are really young, does that come as a surprise to you? Let's not over think it.

Perhaps you missed my second sentence in the post?

Interesting but I wouldn't read too much into it but still pretty funny especially the Cruz 2016 endorsement.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That was almost mildly entertaining, thanks, really showcases the dorkiness.

Your title is cute by the way.

new topics

top topics

join