It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESA Unveils Online Astronaut Test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I was on C2C and found this. Not sure if anyone else has posted it yet, but what the heck!

The astronaut selection test: Do you have what it takes?

Have you ever dreamed of going to space? What it would be like to float among the stars? If you ever asked yourself if you have what it takes to be an astronaut, then this test may just allow you to answer that question.

With the Astronaut Selection Test, the European Space Agency (ESA), Swedish Defence Research Agency FOI and NLR are collaborating to give you the opportunity to test for yourself if you have the right stuff to be an astronaut. The test is open for everyone to participate. The results of this test will be used to improve the future selection of astronauts.

Please note that this is a beta version of the test.

Who here wants to be an astronaut? Here is your chance to see if you have the "Right Stuff". Personally, I would be scared to death, so this is not for me, but I thought those of you adventurous types would find this to be fun. I was going to try and do the test at least, but it takes a bit of time and you have to have the right keyboard apparently, which I do not have.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: baglady333

Thanks! 👍
Taking the test now..... see Yinz in a while. 😉

Sheesh! Must be busy... I keep the "Oh Snap" page. It will not load. 👀 I'll keep looking.
edit on 24-1-2016 by Bigburgh because: Hi folks! Sending out good vibes! 🙌

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
They are baiting

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: baglady333

Question #1. Do you suffer from vertigo?

top topics

join