It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covered up Rumsfeld report admitted that Iraq WMD info was bogus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
So, 90% of the intel on WMD's in Iraq was "imprecise" according to Donald Rumsfeld. In other words, they had no idea what was going on but they covered it up so they could have their war that killed thousands of American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis. But we're supposed to be mad about Benghazi because Hillary was involved. I hope everyone who supported this feels stupid, but they're probably too stupid to realize it.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Really? This is old news, whether it was covered up or not we all know it was bogus.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Nice!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: baglady333

Really? This is old news, whether it was covered up or not we all know it was bogus.

So what is that supposed to me? Uncovering evidence of a crime is not "old news." This is NEW info on one of the biggest war crimes in American history.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Looks like Politico is fawning for The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So this must of been one on his known, knowns.

He had to give Dubya his war though, just like he gave us aspartame.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is known, surely? The UK had extensive enquiries into it, and they found most of the Dossier was full of false information.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
the incompetence theory can be neither confirmed nor denied

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Everybody has been saying that bush lied to get us into Iraq. This report reads as though bush never received the information. Rumsfeld never passed it on and nobody is claiming bush ever saw the paper.
So was the president lying or was he lied too?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Are we not past this?

Yes, you're worthless and the only thing you're good for is either dying in the name of global corporate takeover in some far-flung country or being milked for every penny in making other people money at home. Been going on for hundreds of years you know and one of the most amazing aspects of it is, people still seem surprised like it's a new thing.

The "haves" of today are the offspring of the "haves" from yesteryear, the ones who built the corrupt financial systems. They're still not content, they still want more and the cost to human life is and always has been irrelevant

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I met Mr. Rumsfeld at an NRA convention a few years back. ( met R. LEE. Ermey too. AwesomeπŸ˜ƒ)

To the point. I ask him that question. The answer given to me was. Yes Iraq had the weapons. Scuds,chemicals, sarin gas.... ETC ETC..
Just before boots arrived. Saddam Hussein shipped those weapons and items such as gold, cash and art To Syria. Which is why it couldn't be found in Iraq.

It never made sense to me. I always felt Saudi Arabia was involved.

And as far as Hillary.... 😀😈 i'll save my comment. πŸ’©
edit on 24-1-2016 by Bigburgh because: And dancing Israelis. ..lπŸ’ƒ

There was a time when Syria was considered the "Suisse Bank" of the Middle East.πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š
edit on 24-1-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Saddam Hussein shipped those weapons and items such as gold, cash and art To Syria.

My friend said that when I brought it up and sticks to it. He can't accept that the government is as dirty as the inside of a cesspool.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Always been a touchy subject. But I feel it might be true. Syria now has at least sarin gas (stock piles from whom knows where).
And I'm still sticking to my guns that Saudi Arabia was involved.

Only other 2 options is.... it was actually a lie. I'm not on board with that.

Or Kuwait from gulf war part one..... fooled and continues to fool the world. Also not a viable fact.

πŸ˜‰πŸ‘³
edit on 24-1-2016 by Bigburgh because: πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š πŸ‘Š and a bro fist to you. 😊

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Too many examples to choose from but I personally like the Downing Street memos.

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, Condoleezza: criminal cartel.

This needs to happen more:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
I met Mr. Rumsfeld at an NRA convention a few years back. ( met R. LEE. Ermey too. AwesomeπŸ˜ƒ)

To the point. I ask him that question. The answer given to me was. Yes Iraq had the weapons. Scuds,chemicals, sarin gas.... ETC ETC..
Just before boots arrived. Saddam Hussein shipped those weapons and items such as gold, cash and art To Syria. Which is why it couldn't be found in Iraq.

It never made sense to me. I always felt Saudi Arabia was involved.

And as far as Hillary.... 😀😈 i'll save my comment. πŸ’©

There was a time when Syria was considered the "Suisse Bank" of the Middle East.πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

This intrigues me. Because while I wouldn't take anything Rumsfeld said at face value to save my life personally, this was the assertion my father made to me as well. My dad is odd. He's former special forces and was for an unspecified time and an unspecified purpose subsequently a CIA consultant. Nothing odd or special about that naturally, and it was a long time ago. But a lot of spooky stuff has followed him (and us, when we were with him) around, and he has often said things out of the blue which turned out to be inexplicably and tellingly correct.

He is as far from a Bush supporter as one can get. He thinks of that whole administration as evil incarnate basically. He's a staunch Democrat and tends to follow party lines and believes pragmatically in what he sees as the lesser of two evils. We don't agree on that personally - I'm much more diplomatic to those I disagree with ideologically, and I have no party. The Democrats don't represent what I want for this country (or for myself) any more than the Republicans do really from where I stand. But I say this to illustrate that he would never have said this in support or defense of the Bush administration or its war in Iraq, which he opposed vigorously.

One day though when I asked him about the apparent deception re: WMDs in Iraq, he matter of factly said, "No, they were definitely there. We've known they were there for a long time. They were hurriedly shipped out of Iraq into Syria, with Russian assistance, before we got early special forces elements on the ground to hunt for them."

Granted, he's also quite old and ill so... could just be rambling. But he's had an uncanny knack over the years with stuff like this at times.

Take or leave it with a massive grain of salt. (I know I do lol.) But interesting.

Peace.
edit on 1/24/2016 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

no way it was shipped to Syria without any one knowing for sure. if it was shipped there, there would be so many surveillance photos from satellites and spy planes, that there would have been no need for Powell to go before the UN and knowingly lie.
iraq was being watched like a hawk during the lead up to the war, you can bet not much moved that wasn't known about.

there is a front line program that Powell's assistant and Powell both said that everything he said before the UN was a lie but he went ahead and did it any way.

edit on 24-1-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Must have been magic fairy dust that Iraq used on the Kurds then..

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04

He is as far from a Bush supporter as one can get. He thinks of that whole administration as evil incarnate basically. ...

One day though when I asked him about the apparent deception re: WMDs in Iraq, he matter of factly said, "No, they were definitely there. We've known they were there for a long time. They were hurriedly shipped out of Iraq into Syria, with Russian assistance, before we got early special forces elements on the ground to hunt for them."

He could be right in the sense of 'weapons of mass destruction' in terms of chemical weapons. But the criminal Bush cartel (whether he knew or not is irrelevant) implied publicly and constantly there were nuclear weapons involved. Congress would not have authorized whatever it is they authorized (if they really did) on the basis of 'chemical weapons' alone and so the PR machine went into high gear. Remember the "Mushroom Cloud" over and over and over...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

Lol.. this is what the top brass told me at a convention while signing a book. This is what's been crammed down my throat during the war. And ever since. I had it on good sources and or credibility depending what they.. ( Officers from Navy, Army and Airforce also 1 CIA employee ) were told. Then from Rumsfeld himself. I'm aware of the Kurds.

Hounddoghowlie..... like I said. I can see Syria aquireing the weapons for safe keeping. LolπŸ˜‰ don't shoot the messenger.
Like I said. I always felt that Saudi Arabia was resposible. Yet Syria has plenty of Sarin Gas.... I thought that was one of many things Iraq had.

Naturally I can not prove any of that beyond a doubt. So threads like this subject, will never be smooth going. But needs to be discussed. I may not agree on some of the theories. But I absolutely agree on Shady Info. πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Edit: to answer... the move on iraq. And brinning iraq's intel. Back on an jet liner. Felt off. And a surprise to me. I felt it was wrong. I couldn't figure how Iraq fit the big picture. Made no sense. Other than being able to put Bases there, for better range into the Middle East.
To me and in my gut..... SAUDI ARABIA 😐. But I can't prove that. And I don't want sued for Libel.πŸ™

edit on 24-1-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So, 90% of the intel on WMD's in Iraq was "imprecise" according to Donald Rumsfeld. In other words, they had no idea what was going on but they covered it up so they could have their war that killed thousands of American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis. But we're supposed to be mad about Benghazi because Hillary was involved. I hope everyone who supported this feels stupid, but they're probably too stupid to realize it.

www.politico.com...

Whenever criminal negligence happens everyone should be mad about it in a non-partisan and cooperative fashion. Claiming bush supporters never got upset over Iraq WMD's being phony is a copout and an excuse so you can give a free pass to Hillary, or whoever it is you support who has broken the law.

And by the way, even a majority of democrats supported the war in Iraq, even after no WMD's were being found, until later, when it became politically expedient to do so.
And on top of that you call people stupid. Your lack of maturity and ungoverned emotions show you really aren't anyone to take seriously, no matter what your gripe is.

edit on 24-1-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join