It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Monarch/MK Ultra Victim Mysteriously Taken Off the Air [Coast to Coast AM]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: Flanker86

Interesting thoughts. All of your thoughts on this thread.

I agree, that's what drove my curiosity on the source of this.. was it personal experience? Was it from research?

I wasn't trying to sound condescending in my previous post,I apologize if it came across that way.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Same here, hope I did not sound condescending either... as for curiosity about the poster, I wonder as well is it as simple as reading alot, or on one side or the other of MkUltra?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Same here, hope I did not sound condescending either... as for curiosity about the poster, I wonder as well is it as simple as reading alot, or on one side or the other of MkUltra?

So.. I just spent the last hour or so perusing that users post history. It doesn't bode well for the credibility of the claims made..

I have a feeling if you said your tire was flat they would find a way to blame the EU.

I was hoping for a hidden gem here, I really was .. I consider myself a skeptic on most issues but in my heart I'm looking for a reason to believe..and I am sure there is more to uncover about these deep programs..but this is a dead end lead.

If I am wrong here I will gladly shove my foot directly into my mouth..

*disclaimer*

This post had nothing to do with my opinion of this thread or the original post.. I find this topic fascinating.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
EU intelligence services can cause eye irritation artificially using these MKULTRA techniques and other infection in the oral cavity or otitis. Additionally they can cause eyesight issues such as problems of correctly focusing for a specifi distance.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The EU, Italy in particular use MKULTRA to torture elderly people and kill them to save on pension money.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join