It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Monarch/MK Ultra Victim Mysteriously Taken Off the Air [Coast to Coast AM]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: Flanker86

Interesting thoughts. All of your thoughts on this thread.

I agree, that's what drove my curiosity on the source of this.. was it personal experience? Was it from research?

I wasn't trying to sound condescending in my previous post,I apologize if it came across that way.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Same here, hope I did not sound condescending either... as for curiosity about the poster, I wonder as well is it as simple as reading alot, or on one side or the other of MkUltra?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Same here, hope I did not sound condescending either... as for curiosity about the poster, I wonder as well is it as simple as reading alot, or on one side or the other of MkUltra?

So.. I just spent the last hour or so perusing that users post history. It doesn't bode well for the credibility of the claims made..

I have a feeling if you said your tire was flat they would find a way to blame the EU.

I was hoping for a hidden gem here, I really was .. I consider myself a skeptic on most issues but in my heart I'm looking for a reason to believe..and I am sure there is more to uncover about these deep programs..but this is a dead end lead.

If I am wrong here I will gladly shove my foot directly into my mouth..

*disclaimer*

This post had nothing to do with my opinion of this thread or the original post.. I find this topic fascinating.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
EU intelligence services can cause eye irritation artificially using these MKULTRA techniques and other infection in the oral cavity or otitis. Additionally they can cause eyesight issues such as problems of correctly focusing for a specifi distance.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The EU, Italy in particular use MKULTRA to torture elderly people and kill them to save on pension money.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I've always had these doubts regarding these mind control techniques:

1) Can mind control be implemented with teenagers and adults too? Or is it exclusively a thing with children, done in the early stages?

2) When the subject is being induced to trauma and then programming, does this whole situation imply that the subject has been kidnapped in the first place and is being held as a prisoner in a secret facility and won't be released until they are a "useful asset"? In other words, is that the only way to carry out mind control? Or can the subject undergo mind control on and off while leading a "normal" life, that is going to school, playing with friends, going out, etc.?

In which case, how are handlers supposed to find the appropriate time to program and brainwash the person without their parents or teachers knowing this?

3) I think I get the trauma phase of the experiment, but how exactly is the programming part? I've read movies and cartoons play a big role here. But how? Could someone detail this part of the process?

4) How on earth have some celebrities and filmmakers been able to spill the beans on this topic? And isn't it kind of ironic that the commision in charge of looking into this practice in the '70s was actually called Rockefeller, considering that familiy is deemed as one of the elite (satanic) families?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Intriguing story!

Bummer I missed that show altogether. Will go listen to it at the archive org link now.

The mind control is so rampant; its like everyday people's vibrations seem lower and lower and more animalistic, despite so much about scientific and spiritual breakthroughs being out there at there fingertips if they want to look but instead people young old alike are glued to spectator sports, smut, facebook and hookup sites.

They live

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

So.. I just spent the last hour or so perusing that users post history. It doesn't bode well for the credibility of the claims made..

Hi Mike,
We do have a member on ATS who would know about all this that last wrote here in 2016, as he was involved with the C.I.A. and MK-ULTRA, but i doubt he would give up much information, even if we could coach him back to reply.
His name is Lt. Colonel Michael Aquino, who has an unsavory history, allegedly being involved in huge pedophile rings, was a member of The Church of Satan, and was the founder of The Temple of Set, so has been very busy.
A history of his busy life is below, perhaps someone would PM him, if you dare, evil cackle LOL.
justpaste.it...

edit on 7-5-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00
a reply to: Dutchowl

It seems obscure, but connected - in the 2006 edition of 'The Franklin Cover-Up', Senator John DeCamp, a lawyer for an alleged Monarch victim, also revealed that he tried to bring justice to the Columbine shooting, stating that part of that conspiracy involved SSRI drugs. But more to the point, he said that ALL of the evidence from the supreme court involving that incident was essentially classified and/or disposed of. DeCamp said he had access to all of it before it was seriously red-taped and hinted that it was a doozie. Considering his heavy involvement with the Monarch material, I would suspect a link.

I am assuming that the drugs in these medications might act similar to Scopolamine in how they metabolize in the brain/body and are activated or triggered by 'Extremely Low Frequency' technologies.

Just a guess...

Not to sidetrack the thread into 5G tech, but when I think low frequency of future 5G I tend to wonder how those triggers would be more effective/exploitable if you catch my drift.

I’ve cintinued to be fascinated by the Uber drivers story who shot people seemingly randomly and stated the Uber app “made him do it.” People got a morbid laugh over it at the time but it’s always bugged me.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Anyone who wants to read more about Michael Aquino, who is/was a member of ATS, can read about him below:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Please note i'm not switching forums, just including information regarding MK-ULTRA.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join