It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Project Monarch/MK Ultra Victim Mysteriously Taken Off the Air [Coast to Coast AM]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:21 AM
a reply to: Slickinfinity

I firmly believe that scopolamine was once used on me - by a couple of spooks, not by criminals. I remember being harassed by two mysterious people, after I'd been out drinking - I was sort of coming round from the drug, when they had led me to a rough area under a bridge near the centre of Manchester, UK. They were mocking me, sort of stating that I was worthless, I felt a bit woozy, unsure of what was happening, and I couldn't remember the hours leading up to this point. They must have realised I was coming round, because they left before I was fully back in charge of my faculties. I don't remember their faces, or anything about them, other than the fact that they were speaking with an apparent air of authority, and that they were extremely patronising, mocking.

At the time I had been quite vocal against 'the authorities' in certain ways (including on ATS), and I think the experience was designed to put me in my place. In all truth, even if what they did was wrong, it certainly made me realise that I'd been acting like a dick, and it contributed to my having a better control of myself & a more hesitant reaction to authority.

Weird, for sure - why would they even bother with me? And they could have done anything, but all they did was make sure I was aware that I was not as in control as I thought I was, and that they were able to reach me anytime, anywhere. Like they were proving their power over me, and justifying themselves too. Very surreal.

edit on JulyMonday1617CDT08America/Chicago-050022 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:44 AM
MKULTRA is no longer done using '___' or other drugs surreptitiously given to someone, it is mostly related to genetic manipulation of the human DNA. The secret services in the EU and the USA constantly use these tricks to alter not just the behavior but also the capabilities of people. The CIA and EU intelligence for example like to make people fat using genetic manipulation. This is done against people who they believe to be "enemies" or in opposition to the current state of political and economic affairs.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:12 AM
These neurological, chemical and genetic manipulations are going on on a massive scale in Europe where the intelligence elites use them even for something that you could previously find only in the middle ages: combined marriages and orchestrated divorces.
The thirst of power emanating from the european intelligence services has reached such level in the past 10 years that they want to exert control over every human activity and sentimental condition. All the feelings of people are manipulated by the European secret services using these technologies for orchestrating combined marriages as they were done about 700 years ago, and additionally they orchestrate divorces manipulating the state of mind of the family into a desperate condition that leads to divorce.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:44 AM
The EU orchestrates bullism in school against children to create mental disorders in them and make them more prone to becoming violent for the purpose of creating extremist patsies to be painted as enemies for their future false flag provocations. This is also part of MKULTRA and their mental manipulations. They start creating terrorists since they are small children, by indoctrinating them to hatred and provoking insanity into them.
ALL bullism at schools is created by the governments of the EU and the USA.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:22 PM
On October 4th 2014, the EU secret services under order from EU commission, the Italian government and the dutch government attempted a False-Flag provocation aimed at the Russian Federation, more specifically at the russian consulate general in the Hague. Using "mind control" or neurological manipulation techniques the EU attempted to get a person to assault the embassy, while keeping the embassy under terrorist danger Lockdown with russian protection teams on high alert around the consul's compound in the Hague. It was supposed to be a mistake ...
The russian protection forces should have shot/killed the guy who was "assaulting" the garden of the consul's compound.

That with the sole purpose of manufacturing a diplomatic incident between Russia and The Netherlands/EU in order to exacerbate the tensions already heightened due to the MH17 shootdown a few months earlier.

People of good will and absolute dedication to peace and stability have defused that attempt well within the security margins and away from any serious risk, resulting in what is probably the worst criminal mistake the EU has ever done.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:37 PM

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
I doubt I could take anything that is broadcasted on Coast to Coast seriously, ever.

This how the people who hide things want us to think. When something weird, unusual or secret gets out no mainstream will touch it. The only place the truth will be found is in places like this and thus it is in amongst the lies and needs to be filtered.

If you learned of something major in someway like working on a base or something HOW WOULD YOU GET THE INFO OUT???

new topics

top topics
<< 3  4  5   >>