It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Monarch/MK Ultra Victim Mysteriously Taken Off the Air [Coast to Coast AM]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

C2C callers have to be on a delay for legal purposes.
There are lots of things that cannot be uttered live on the air.
They have a government monitoring agency that can shut down a radio station that breaks the rules.

I'm surprised this doesn't happen on C2C more often.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

This Pauly author is not just an evolution from 10 years ago....

mcgrupp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This happened once before on coast to coast. Wasn't it in regards to area 51 and turned out to be a hoax?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00I think the guy aught to research his drug of use in his programing.
Scopolomine is not one of them. Scopolomine is a downer, it is not an effective mind altering or mind controlling drug. there are better more effective substancies that could be used.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Is possible that these MK Ultra 'escapees' are actually doing what they are supposed to be doing? Then those subjects are made out to be dishonest or even crackpots...
The government's way of reminding the sheeple who controls who perhaps?

Just a thought

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I don't know about this persons story, but Scopolamine is the real deal. The CIA uses it and it's so potent that back when the Silk Road was a functional website even they wouldn't deal in it. There are a lot of stories about that stuff, it basically turns you into a highly suggestible zombie for a few hours and afterwards you have no recollection of any of it.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Internet connection goes out .. he must have been shot. C2C is terrible.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Rezlooper

Mass shooters increased because the media made the perps famous. Every potential nut rushes to copy cat.

Their misguided sense of belonging has them so desperate for attention they will do anything to get it.

Instant fame for the lonely, love starved heart.

Yes, and then Obama decided to capitalize on the tragedies and claim we need gun control measures rather than focus on the mental health issue. Cuz, it wasn't mental health, but mind control. Why so many of the shooters withthe crazy looking bbugged-out eyes?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Fully autos or semi autos?
The latter is foolish to question the former are so expensive to legally obtain, they are EXTREMELY heavily controlled.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I was listening and I must state that you've got to be fairly naive to believe that was anything but a publicity stunt.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00
the weird twist was that he claims that there is current mind control experiments being done, particularly utilizing a drug called Scopolamine, in Canada!

According to CIA Black Ops whistle blower Chip Tatum, the CIA has been using this stuff for years...

He talks about it in the video below @ 1HR:29 MIN.:

"We use that to drug a target, we can put them under our complete power... they'll do whatever we ask them to do and when the drug wears off they won't remember anything that went on. Used quite extensively... We've used it for years in the CIA but now it's out in the general populace"

Black Ops Operative Chip Tatum Interview

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
I doubt I could take anything that is broadcasted on Coast to Coast seriously, ever.

I'm not sure what you meant by that. Do you mean the guests are mere actors with a script and not who they claim to be or do you mean George Noray is not who he claims to be and is in fact someone else?

Could you please elaborate more on what you mean.

thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Maybe that´s right for "scopolomine" but not for scopolamine. It is THE effective mind altering drug, the smell can be enough to do things adviced by strangers, even help them bringing you stuff down into their van, smile and wave like a retard and in the next morning, he knows nothing.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I also listened to this show and I thought the guy was full of shhh.

C2C is a shell of what it once was and I really do not take anything they talk about on there seriously. It is entertainment, a show.

Art Bell and John B Wells were kicked out for a reason. They actually punished the envelope and interviewed guests that were interesting, asked important questions.

So, if this guy was on one of their shows and this happened? I might take it with a bit more than a grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
This happened once before on coast to coast. Wasn't it in regards to area 51 and turned out to be a hoax?

Once? They've done it more than that just for drama and intrigue.

It's ridiculous, really, what that show has become. Clear Channel is NOT going to let anyone onto that show that has any important secrets to spill.

Seriously...People need to understand what C2C used to be, and what it has become.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

There are really too many other books in the world to read. Maybe if I had the audiobook. From what I can tell, it's more or less the standard history of mind control. What I want to know is why it's called "The Murder of Time". What does that even mean?!

As for the scopolamine issue... I can understand its physical use on actual victims, in person. But how would it work on a larger scale - beamed onto them via satellites or something...

I pondered the possibility that he is a modern equivalent of a de-programmed Paul Bonacci - in which case "tptb" would really dislike him and his story. But who knows!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

quick and dirty solution, create a deposit in the body that can be triggered by a signal?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

prosaic explaination :

the caller severed contact deliberatly to :

a - create drama

b - avoid having to answer questions

I would have thought that:

a) The subject matter under discussion was already heavily on the side of being dramatic, and:

b) The caller was already two hours into answering questions.

So really, he wasn't particularly shy about either a or b apparently.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

What I want to know is why it's called "The Murder of Time". What does that even mean?!

That is an important point, studying these mind control operations one thing that really stands out is the incredible amount of time they seem to take "cascading" down into and through the public consciousness. Typically over 50 years, last night we watched Roswell yet again on the latest X-files series, with hints that the conspiracy goes all the way back prior to the US civil war.

John Titor style time traveling would be my guess.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Why so many of the shooters with the crazy looking bbugged-out eyes?

They are finally getting what they've always craved, attention, and eating it up.

Another aspect sort of appears with serial killers. They are arrogant, better than everyone else. They want to show off, whenever they get in front of the press for however short a time they always try to say something. Ted Bundy, Drew Peterson, they have this persona, they want to flaunt.

Bug eyes as you put it is them absorbing this attention they are getting, they are fully alert aware and absorbing every moment.

Like when those chimps were let out of cages to feel grass under their feet and see trees for the first time? They were super focused, staring at every tiny thing. Bug eyed…

Srry I'm not explaining this better.

The result of a love starved attention starved ego getting their sickly twisted feed from others focusing on them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join