It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judas Iscariot, the hero and greatest apostle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Glad you know me so well I've never communicated with a real psychic. Can I get some lotto numbers?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20291768]intrptr

edit on 24-1-2016 by 369elyon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 369elyon

I was taught the same thing.

Really hard to shake that off.

Its part of the overall conditioning to accept what you are told by the state through education, the news, it all begins in Sunday School.

Just beleeeeve… without any actual evidence.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm not a retard dude. I don't go to church. I never have. I read the bible like any other book, extract whats true and valuable and forget what's not. I made this post because it's different than the usual bs. I hate mainstream anything.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a repllly to: 369elyon

He was possessed by Satan and fulfilling God's plan. I'd like to see you defeat God and Satan.

Interesting, so your god sent his adversary (satan) to possess someone to get another person murdered and his adversary (satan) went along with it.

Peace will come when people stop worshiping negative beings of war and blood sacrifice.

The greatest deception are those who come in the name of Peace but seeks to destroy.
edit on 24-1-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Im brainwash-proof because I have my own well functioning brain and don't let people tell me what is what. I'm very familiar with cult tactics.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

But if Jesus was pre existing in the trinity and as Christians say God knew that man would "fall" Jesus fate was sealed from before creation. I agree with the OP without Judas there wouldn't have been a crucifixion. Judas was the hero, the scapegoat. He was tapped on the shoulder by Jesus to be the one to "betray him".

What I have a problem with is why if Jesus was so well known with the crowds following him and his renown for healings and miracles - why would Caiaphas need Judas to identify him? Were their competing messiahs at the time as Acts alludes to? Something doesn't smell right.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The last supper scene is interesting when Jesus tells His disciples that one of them will betray Him. You would expect each of them to vehemently deny that they were the one, and isn't it odd that instead they asked, "Is it me, Lord?" They acted as if Jesus' announcement was an ASSIGNMENT, not an accusation. That assignment fell to Judas, as Jesus knew Judas was the best choice, and was already leaning that way. I do not see him as a hero or as a villain, just as a man who made tragic bad choices.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Did they ever meet face to face?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

yeah I think you`re right, I mean what if jesus had died of old age or of natural causes, would he still have been resurrected and would we still gain salvation?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 369elyon
I hate mainstream anything.

Same here, that puts you way ahead of the average bear.

Which brings up another question...

Since this Gnostic religion IS in fact mainstream and promoted BY the MSM, why do you even believe it?

I mean seriously...

The source of this whole "Judas is our hero" thing is Gnosticism, which is why the MSM is using it so effectively.

Are you aware that the MSM is controlled by satanists?

The new Fox TV series about "Lucifer" comes to mind.

Satanic practices throughout the world can be traced in an unbroken line directly back to Gnosticism...

Curse of Canaan

The “Gospel” of Judas is a fictional creation of Gnostics and has been exposed as an obvious fraud.

Not one single scholar believes that this fabrication has any historical credibility.

There is no way Judas wrote this book as it claims he did.

When this Gnostic book is actually available for reading, and compared with the NT, it will be exposed as the obvious unhistoric fraud that it is–but for the masses, who neither know the Bible, nor will ever read this bogus gnostic work, it is a media propagandist’s delight–an opportunity to discredit the Bible by innuendo and implication, to generate doubts and suspicions. To claim that Judas is the hero of the NT is equal to an “Aryan Brotherhood” claim that Hitler was the hero of WW II.

npanth.wordpress.com...

The two posts below go into much more detail on this subject:

Hollywood’s Gnostic Agenda

Fox Television Series Lucifer

Gnosticism, not only is it a trap, it's also a dead end just like all other religions...

The Early Church father, Irenaeus, who wrote a five volume book on the subject called “Against Heresies”, believed that all heresies were rooted in Gnosticism, and thus any heretic was deemed a Gnostic. Most Gnostics hold to the belief in two deities, one who is perfectly good and the other who is perfectly evil. They taught that the evil god was the creator of the world and all matter, and was also the god of the Jews. In fact, they viewed the serpent in Eden as a good character who tried to help Adam and Eve find knowledge and escape the created world. These christian gnostics believed in Jesus (Yeshua), but taught that He was the son of the good deity, and he was sent to oppose the evil Creator God of the Old Testament.

unlearnthelies.com...

originally posted by: adjensen
In a very real way, Gnostic Christianity was the Scientology of the Second Century.

originally posted by: stupid girl
Most of the Apostlic letters that make up the last half of the New Testament were written with the intent to refute the increasing heresies of Gnosticism. So in essence, Gnostic beliefs are based on the opposite of what Jesus instructed those who follow Him to do. Gnostic beliefs go against the Truths revealed to us by Christ Himself through His Apostles.

Simon Magus was the founder of the Gnostic church and was the direct competitor with Christianity for the hearts and minds of the Greco Roman world. He was so powerful in fact, that he is known by many different names in the Bible.

The circles that Magus worked in were the Illuminati of his time. Magus could, levitate items on command, speak with spirits, summon demons and place them into statues making the statues walk and talk, fly, and even raise the dead.

His religion, the Gnostic religion, was the sect that preceded Christianity in the Diaspora. The current Illuminati religion (freemasonry) is based on Gnosticism and the ancient Babylonian mysticism (Satanism?) that he incorporated into his version of Judaism that he was selling (quite literally) to the masses of the Greco-Roman world.

Simon Magus -- The lluminati's Jesus?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

What I have a problem with is why if Jesus was so well known with the crowds following him and his renown for healings and miracles - why would Caiaphas need Judas to identify him?

Jesus offended the temple, they hate that. They wanted him bad. It was dark, they were probably hiding in the 'garden', instead of hanging in town somewhere.

Imo, I think it was a matter of knowing where they were right now. The warrants finally issued and all, all the apostles were wanted all of a sudden, right? It was a matter of having an infiltrator in their midst, Judas was it. He left to go tell them where he was right now. He fingered him in the dark (it was dark back then and cold), if they wore full robes and head gear, it would be hard to identify any single individual…

Its hard for me to answer that from a knowledgable perspective, because its such an old, oft retold, mis guided tale.
It just sounds like how these things happen today, the state wants someone inside, an informant. By then he and his band were being singled out.

Ergo, Judas. He even got paid, supposedly.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I read the bible like any other book, extract whats true and valuable and forget what's not.

The 'how to behave' parts are self explanatory for any with a conscience. The what, where and when we have no chain of custody for.

For instance, "do unto others", is universally acknowledged, where he stood or died or was buried, nobody can agree on that stuff.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
369elyon had deceived ATS and the members.

Over the last week he violated the T&C and was restricted under his original user account Gnosisisfaith. then he recreate three more accounts to circumvent ATS protocol.

If anyone would be so devious as to try and deceive and to lie then anything they post must also be considered lies and unreliable.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

tagged to i can find that post later - it will come back to haunt you

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I was wondering what happened there, thanks.

Having more than one account here will result in termination.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
The last supper scene is interesting when Jesus tells His disciples that one of them will betray Him. You would expect each of them to vehemently deny that they were the one, and isn't it odd that instead they asked, "Is it me, Lord?" They acted as if Jesus' announcement was an ASSIGNMENT, not an accusation. That assignment fell to Judas, as Jesus knew Judas was the best choice, and was already leaning that way. I do not see him as a hero or as a villain, just as a man who made tragic bad choices.

Yes it is pure nonsense that Judas is a "hero" or a villain.He was acting according to his name(nature and charcther) just as ALL humans do.It is not a coincidence Judas is the transliteration to Greek from the Hebrew name Judah.He was liar and a thief and a very #tey friend.
The old testament testimony of the 12 patriarchs of Israel is a foreshadowing of the new testament testimony of the 12 disciples of Yahoshua.The nation of Israel's "name" is the archetype of ALL of mankinds "Adamic" nature which is the old wine in the old wine skins(the prison of religion).The disciples are the new wine in the new wine skins(freed from religion).It ain't rocket surgery .

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282
Did you say rocket surgery? What is so hard to understand about Judas being a hero??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join