It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch MP Geert Wilders hands out "Pepperspray" to Women against "Islamic Testosterone Bombs"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

In response to the mass sexual assaults in Cologne over New Year’s, the PVV plans to hand out “resistance spray” to women so that they can protect themselves from attacks by “Islamic testosterone bombs”. The spray contains a dye that will stain an attacker’s skin and clothing. It is a legal alternative to banned pepper spray, ANP reports.

“The events in Cologne and other cities show how dangerous it is if we massively bring in men out of the barbaric and misogynistic Islamic culture”, PVV leader Geert Wilders said to the news wire on Thursday. He also called for the ban on pepper spray to be abolished as soon as possible.

www.nltimes.nl...

This is off course a symbolic action but it nicely illustrates the sentiment in my country.

Video on this page,

www.dailymail.co.uk... bs.html

He said: 'We just cannot afford to have more. The Dutch people in a big majority don't want it and we cannot afford it and it makes our people and women only more unsafe.' Wilders' party currently holds 12 seats in the 150-member lower house, but a poll by Ipsos on Thursday suggested the Freedom Party would win 32 seats now. The Prime Minister Mark Rutte's Liberals were second with 26 seats, down from its current tally of 40. The online survey of 1,061 voters had a margin of error of plus or minus 2.5 percent. Other polls have Wilders even further ahead. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... bs.html#ixzz3y9XKKrd8 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Just to give it a little context, here's a little more info on Wilders.

Wilders has campaigned to stop what he views as the "Islamisation of the Netherlands". He has compared the Quran to Mein Kampf and has campaigned to have the book banned in the Netherlands.[6][7][8] He advocates ending immigration from Muslim countries,[6][9] and supports banning the construction of new mosques.[10] Wilders was a speaker at the Facing Jihad Conference held in Jerusalem in 2008, which discussed the dangers of jihad, and has called for a hard line against what he called the "street terror" exerted by minorities in Dutch cities.[11] His controversial 2008 film about his views on Islam, Fitna, received international attention. He has been described in the media as populist[12][13][14] and labeled far-right,[15][16] although this is disputed by other observers.[12][17][18] Wilders, who long refused to align himself with European far-right leaders such as Jean-Marie Le Pen and Jörg Haider and expressed concern of being "linked with the wrong rightist fascist groups,",[19] views himself as a right-wing liberal. More recently, however, Wilders worked together with the French National Front's Marine Le Pen in a failed attempt to form a parliamentary group in the European Parliament which would also have included Austria's Freedom Party, Italy's Northern League, and Belgium's Flemish Interest.[20][21][22][23] He will face trial once again in 2016 with the accusation of inciting "discrimination and hatred" against Moroccans living in the Netherlands.[24]

That's just the 3rd paragraph on his wikipedia page. (HERE)

Needless to say, he's pretty much seen as an Islamophobe. (Though I also think all women should carry pepper spray & take self defense classes. But that's because men of all demographics have horrible track records when it comes to sexual harassment, unwanted physical contact, and rape against women. It's a global male problem, not an "Islamic" problem.)

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Needless to say, he's pretty much seen as an Islamophobe.

By whom?

He is the leader of the biggest party in Dutch polls. You call it Islamophobe, I call it a realist.

We don't want islamisation of our country. A phobia is an irrational fear. Our concerns are completely rational.

Just because not all muslims are "bad" doesn't mean we don't have a problem with muslims and islam.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Just to give a little context, here is a little more info on the prophet muhammad,

— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236). — Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233), — Muhammad fondling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270) — Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579), — He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639) — Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3) — Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.) — ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.” — Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371) — Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE. — Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367). — Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father. Share this:

Needless to say he is seen as a rapist and child molester.

themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

edit on 24-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

His Belgian counter-part Filip De Winter came with a similar statement and suggested Karate-courses for womans :

Le Vlaams Belang organise des cours d’autodéfense pour les femmes à Anvers

(Vlaams Belang sets up self-defense lessons for Womans in Antwerp - Article in French)

That never prevented De Winter to be seen alongside Muslims ...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpartan

Banned pepper spray?

Literally wtf?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Banned pepper spray?

Literally wtf?

""Despite the success of OC spray, there is growing concern about its safety, particularly when exposure is combined with positional restraint. A number of arrestees exposed to OC, which induces coughing, gagging, and shortness of breath, have died in custody - thus prompting the allegation that OC inhalation places individuals at risk for potentially fatal respiratory compromise."

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

If an oversized mugger with a respiratory condition attempts to do some freelance "wealth redistribution", we have to take into consideration that the use of pepper spray might provide detrimental to his short term health?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Thanks for making my point for me. And for anyone reading this who doe4sn't know, Wilders was tried for hate speech in 2011 (which he barely escaped), and is facing new charges of inciting "discrimination and hatred" this year. And as for the "he's the leader of the largest party" angle, Donald Trump is leading one of the 2 largest parties in the US right now. Doesn't make his words and policies any less bigoted.

a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Being seen alongside a Muslim has nothing to do with what I said. LOL For example, there are plenty of pictures online of American slaveholders with their black slaves during the slave days. Does that mean the slaveowners weren't bigots? Also, what does the other guy have to do with Wilders? I was pointing out to viewers who Wilders is so they can put the story in context.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I know don't worry, ... The idea was to suggest that unlike Wilders - De Winter was not Israel' b... . And that's one of the few things I can credit him with. If I had to pick a Belgian politician agreeing to talk with Assad, I'd rather pick the french-speaking libertarian maverick Laurent Louis.

But the idealogical card that is played by Wilders - just like Trump BTW, they don't just share the haircut - is the card of so-called 'islamo-fascism'. Best represented in the US by individuals like Pam Geller.
This is nothing but Christian instrumentation in favour of Zionism under the cover of the defence of so-called 'judeo-christian' values.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

i love it
resistance spray

gonna see a bunch of muslims heading to afternoon prayer looking like they just auditioned for the blue man group.

no means no

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Will the 'resistance spray' actually disable an attacker or just marks them for police pickup later? Hopefully it will bring some pain so a victim can get away. Can't believe pepper spray is banned! - so, without self defense skills, you can't even protect yourself there?? Who cares if an attacker is 'coughing, gagging ' and possibly croaks..it's the chance they take when trying to RAPE someone

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This is awesome but he should have also given them loaded pistols with a license to kill.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There is a way around prohibitions - BEAR SPRAY.

And there IS a problem with Islam. The boys can't keep their hands and wankers to themselves.

If it were up to me I'd cut the bloody things off every last one of them.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
There is a way around prohibitions - BEAR SPRAY.

And there IS a problem with Islam. The boys can't keep their hands and wankers to themselves.

If it were up to me I'd cut the bloody things off every last one of them.

Could you please point out a peer reviewed journal or scholarly paper which supports this statement " The boys can't keep their hands and wankers to themselves ' And there is a problem with Islam "

Considering ( " I'd cut the bloody things off every last one of them " ) this seems a tad harsh and agenda drives. I'd kindly request a tad more confirmation prior to loping off peckers.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dazbog

OPINION

: a belief, judgment, or way of thinking about something : what someone thinks about a particular thing

My OPINION. Nothing further need be said by me.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Thanks for making my point for me.

What point is that again?

And for anyone reading this who doe4sn't know, Wilders was tried for hate speech in 2011 (which he barely escaped), and is facing new charges of inciting "discrimination and hatred" this year.

So he was not found guilty. Yes, the leftist establishment is using everything in their power to try and shut him up. Because he is saying out loud what a lot of people think.

You are trying to demonise him, but really, in the info you posted about him, there is absolutely nothing that any supporter should be ashamed of.

And as for the "he's the leader of the largest party" angle, Donald Trump is leading one of the 2 largest parties in the US right now. Doesn't make his words and policies any less bigoted.

I don't care what anyone calls it. This is how a lot of us feel and I don't have to answer to anyone.

It is sad, but as usual the good have to suffer from the bad, and I don't have the moral luxuary anymore to make excuses for the good ones. In the end sides are going to be picked.

I am not against islam per definition, it's just that my country is slowly but surely being taken over by a certain group of people that predominantly originate from North Africa and the Middle East, and happen to be muslim. They don't want to adapt to our society. They are pushing their own culture on us and the two cultures collide.

I am sick of things like being in a Dutch city and then suddenly getting blasted by the "ALLAH ALLAH GAMALLAH DURKA DURKA HAHKATAKKA JIHAD JIHAD!!!!" call to prayer blasting through a newly built mosque's minaret speaker set.

I am pretty sure you guys know when it's Mecca time without having to bother the native population in their own houses with that towerhowling.

Yes, I am a bigot, I don't care. I can on go for hours.

edit on 24-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If you want to live in an Islamic paradise then move to an Islamic nation.

Don't move to the Netherlands and expect them to become an Islamic nation.

I think that many European nations are creating a future disaster by allowing too many migrants in a short period of time.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

ALLAH ALLAH GAMALLAH DURKA DURKA HAHKATAKKA JIHAD JIHAD!!!!

I laughed so hard I wet my pants.

+1 for your post.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

I was laughing at the rant too, but ya know, bigotry wasn't born out of a vacuum. Things happen to form these types of opinions.

Sometimes you laugh to keep from crying. It's a terrible situation. I wish there was a place where these people were actually wanted. I do feel sorry for the legitimate refugees, while all these criminals are ruining things for them.

I'm religious too, but any idiot knows you don't go around 'inflicting" it on those who aren't. It's rude and unnecessary.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
a reply to: dazbog

OPINION

: a belief, judgment, or way of thinking about something : what someone thinks about a particular thing

My OPINION. Nothing further need be said by me.

You are most certainly entitled to have an OPINION. Frequently OPINIONS are of little value unless they can be supported by facts. I also have opinions on many issues but preface my comments with IMHO. Kind of a safeguard against any challenge to support my point of view. Cheers

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join