It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS main site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
How many ATS members have actually read the information on the main site, at abovetopsecret.com? And to what degree do you believe it, if at all?

Personally, I took the time to read the whole site before joining the Message Board, thinking that I would have had to do so to contribute to discussions. I think that most of the content is very far fetched, but it has given me a more open minded view of the world...

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
read the majority of it before joining the board...

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I read the main site before joining as well. My favorite article was about the holographic portal's thingy ... I wonder if that was true lol

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I read the nearly all of it before joining. Thats what got me interested int he site. I belive some fo it, not all.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Actually it is what was on the main site that got me here. I thought that it was mostly a bunch of paranoid lunatic ravings, so I decided to "stir things up here" with my questions pertaining to the main site. Typical newbie arrogance. Six months later and I still have few answers to my questions.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I read everything on the site before I joined the forums. I dont know how much of it is true but its all interesting nonetheles.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Read it almost all. And memorising a lot of it :coolA lot of good info on the main page.

neo

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Read most before entering. i found it very intresting and it gave me a different view of governments and such

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i read the site then joined the boards, it makes a lot of sense, mainly the gov't corruption areas. i'm ready to fight for our people and take back freedom

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I got to the main ATS site through AREA51ZONE.COM
I looked around ats's main site for about a month and half, and never noticed the forum till 2 weeks ago
I think its all interesting......wether i belive it or not, im not to sure, i can belive some, but others i would like more clarification and evidence.
Deep

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
blah, we sould censor that word, area51zone.com

That guy first stole several articles from ATS.
We said something about it and he got pissed off.
After that, he started to "analize" several Abovetopsecret.com pages, to show that all the info on this website is made up, and based on wrong facts.

Hmm I still get a smile on my face when I think about that morning one and a half years ago, when I hacked into his message board account and deleted all the posts on his board
Well i didn't even hack into it, I was browsing through the folders on this server and it just popped up, like a _javascript notification, I still don't understand how that was possible, but it was the right password

I must confess that i didn't read all the pages, I actually didn't read half of them. i'm mostly interested in (aerospace) technlogy, facilities and agencies.

[Edited on 13-6-2003 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
LOL.....i never knew that..interesting...the guy must be pretty dumb then..lol..stole everything from here?....what a bastard...i saw we hunt him down and stick tomatoes and jam up his arse.

Deep

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well nowadays he updated his website and changed the pages. But back then he sure knew how to CTRL-C and CTRL-V.
The lay out of his website is also copied from ats, the grey-red style, but he changed that too a bit.

Oh well...

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Zion, you damned hacker, we should give you a good hard spanking for what you did. And then a bunch of medals, ribbons and awards for your efforts in the war against a bunch of fakers.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
of course thats where i first read about illumati and the OA

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I wandered around here for a couple years...never paid much attention to the forum till this spring...

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
What main site?

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   

What main site?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
I got to the main ATS site through AREA51ZONE.COM
I looked around ats's main site for about a month and half, and never noticed the forum till 2 weeks ago
I think its all interesting......wether i belive it or not, im not to sure, i can belive some, but others i would like more clarification and evidence.
Deep

Hey that's how I found the site, and I found the forum a week ago.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Don't listen to Netchicken, he is ruining our forums and should be banned, Moderators take note: Netchicken is a bad man, BAD MAN!

XAOS

new topics

top topics

join