It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New theory explains what caused the Big Bang & what existed before! (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The video just tells you to read the video description. Don't be fooled by the religious stuff, this is not your run of the mill answer. Here's the link,

www.youtube.com...

His theory is that there is a time paradox, and that a time paradox must have occurred for the big bang to have ever happened. And since he believes in the big bang, he's saying that that alone is proof that a time paradox definitely did occur. & since we're dealing with a time paradox anyway, then why does it have to happen billions of years ago where we always thought it happened? So he says that the earth already existed and that the big bang happened during the history of the earth.

As he says, he's not asking "what if the big bang happened after earth was already here" but that it had to occur after earth already existed. According to him that is the only option. But that does open up the playing field. And is definitely out of the box thinking.

Then he also talks about the big crunch which we always have put billions of years in the future, but he says that the big crunch happens 1st and then the big bang happens 2nd back to back, and creates the history & existence that came before and the history that comes after. He compares it to a hypernova of a star, explaining that there is an effect of a big bang to the left and to the right. He says that all this time we've been living on the left of the big bang, and not the right of it like we always thought.

He then tries to explain that it is an inter dimensional bang, which allows for a paradox in time, and since it was inter dimensional it affected and created the dimension we are in.

I'm getting confused, so I'll just stop and ask what you think. Either this is the biggest piece of crap ever presented, or...

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: alientransfer

He then tries to explain that it is an inter dimensional bang, which allows for a paradox in time, and since it was inter dimensional it affected and created the dimension we are in.

So theres this other dimension that is the real Universe and ours squirted out of that, or something?

No matter how many bubbles, multiverses or other dimensions there are, they all occupy the same place, the Universe.
Because we can't see it doesn't mean it isn't right here, all around and through us.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I still can't get my head round nothing and forever.

In my mind there has to be something to create something, if there is nothing then something can't exist.....so even if there was just empty space to begin with, where did that empty space come from? There can't have just been nothing.

When did time begin (not time as in the man made concept of measurement)? What was there to create time?

It's stuff like this that makes me believe in God...or at least a creator....but then who created the creator, surely they weren't around forever as everything has a beginning right?

AAAARRRRGGHHHHH!

lol

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

I would rewind the forever tape to show you the beginning but that would take forever.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'm just reading something now which said exactly the same thing you just said.

It shows how small our minds are, not being able to grasp something like infinity.....

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

If there is nothing you don't even have space.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Exactly, so where did those first energies come from? How did space as we know it come to form?

There has to be something to create something right?

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So with this time paradox it's basically the same as "what is going to happen has already happened before"?

The Big Bang was created by the Big Crunch. Makes sense. The whole parallel universe theory fits with it too.

Here's my take with that info. (Remember it's a time loop so who knows if Big Crunch or Big Bang came first)

Big Crunch in alternate universe created a Big Bang which created this universe.

When this universe has its Big Crunch then it will create another universe in an alternate universe.

That alternate universe that got created is the exact same as this current universe after our Big Bang so everything will happen again (asteroids, planets, dinosaurs, humans, technology etc).

Now, with the time paradox it starts getting strange.

You'll ask "well, what happened before the first Big Bang?" The answer is simple. A Big Crunch happened. But with the time paradox it could be the second Big Crunch or the 100,000th Big Crunch that created the first Big Bang.

It's basically an infinity loop. The 1st Big Bang could have been created by the 100,000th Big Crunch, the 99th Big Bang could have been created by the 10th Big Crunch and so on and so on.

Very interesting theory.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

In my mind there has to be something to create something, if there is nothing then something can't exist.....so even if there was just empty space to begin with, where did that empty space come from? There can't have just been nothing.

When did time begin (not time as in the man made concept of measurement)? What was there to create time?

It's stuff like this that makes me believe in God...or at least a creator....but then who created the creator, surely they weren't around forever as everything has a beginning right?

AAAARRRRGGHHHHH!

lol
it deffo doesn,t make me believe in god but the big bang theory is just a crazy notion if you ask me.

nothing existed?everything just happened,why did everything just happen and why did it happen the way it did?

lets just accept scientists have no clue and are making up stuff that fits to their theroy.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Exactly, so where did those first energies come from? How did space as we know it come to form?

Maybe they were there already.

That's why Buddhists speak of the Void or Emptiness. Because something empty implies that it can be filled. Since you can't have nothing there must be something. All that "potential" must then happen.

Maybe that's what the big bang was.

I don't think there was ever a time of nothing because even time is then something.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I don't think there was ever a time of nothing because even time is then something.

There wasn't time before the Universe made it.

No time. No time. I'm late. I'm late.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

You don't have to have something to create something though. That's a creationist fallacy. If you already have something it doesn't need to create something because something is already there. No Creation needed. Only if you have Nothing would something need to create something.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Exactly. So there was never Not a Universe and never a Non-Time.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I've posted this video before but its relevant here.

Its interesting how often the simulation hypothesis can account for the universe as we observe it. It makes you wonder if the reason we can't understand (at this point anyway) a universe coming into being form nothing is because the real universe outside of our quaint simulation is based on such radically different principals.

Warning: Language...

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned. You're right.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

AAAARRRRGGHHHHH!

lol

LOL! I'm with you! It's like it's not possible for there to have been nothing and then have something come from that. It's just as bizarre to think that something always existed. So yeah, there must be some very powerful energy/creator/God or whatever and our little bitty human minds just can't comprehend the profoundness of it all.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I was thinking more from a science standpoint, not a religious one.

The word creation isn't specifically a religious one.....to create water you still need two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
posting for later watch

link   

It's stuff like this that makes me believe in God...or at least a creator....but then who created the creator

Perhaps the Universe(s) always existed. No god. No Creator. An eternal Universe that has some undiscovered mechanism for being perpetually self-sustaining.

link   

The word creation isn't specifically a religious one.....to create water you still need two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom.

Or enough energy to create 10 protons. Then eventually fuse 8 of them into an oxygen atom.

It didn't all happen at once, you know.

edit on 1/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join