It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is A Ghost In Your Home?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

And I swear one time I was waking up out of a sound sleep( Let me say now that I sleep with a pillow over my head because my parents snore) and I swear that I heard two guys whispering and then one of them said "Hey he's waking up lets get outta here

Dude, if I woke up and heard that, I would be reaching for my bat.

In my neck of the woods, it tends to mean that you have burglars, not Ghosts!!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ghosts exist! I have had stuff go missing on me all the time. stupid... no insignificant things like old hats, combs, toys i had as a kid would be played with. I am a professional television camera operator, i have seen and experienced all kinds of weird shi.... i have weird.. happenings on broadcast video tape and sounds, very distinctive sounds which were recorded at the source, the kind of sounds one would have to make there and then, people running, doors opening, slamming shut, huge ring of keys being shaken, door locking. Crew who were there didn't do any of that, wasn't on camera, but we played it back heard the sounds. Didn't hear them AT THE TIME. this audio is not on seperate track, which means it WAS NOT ADDED post-production. that is easy to check. That is just 1 of a hundred stories.
I have been physically thrown backward. I was filming thru the window of this ancient house, which is of course HAUNTED!, i thought i saw somethin move in my viewfinder, wasn't sure so took my eye away from viewfinder tried to see thru window, saw a black... watery shape... then i was flung at least 3 metres thru the air, backward, striking/dragging my sound man with me. the camera was shooting the whole time. we get back to view, it was gone. absolutely nothing on the tape. Didn't move from the header (beginning). Seperate DAT code on sound guys equipment says we captured 36 mins 23 frames on a Sony Betacam SP Broadcast tape.

I believe in ... ghosts. That isn't the right term for all this stuff. It's a whole other world out there, that exists with ours! It's there.
And maybe not so much... out there.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

And I swear one time I was waking up out of a sound sleep( Let me say now that I sleep with a pillow over my head because my parents snore) and I swear that I heard two guys whispering and then one of them said "Hey he's waking up lets get outta here

Dude, if I woke up and heard that, I would be reaching for my bat.

In my neck of the woods, it tends to mean that you have burglars, not Ghosts!!

Yeah I thought they were burglers at first, but no footsteps or anything afterwards

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
In my experience only twice have had paranormal ghostly experiences....yes I believe, skeptic yes I am. Its only when the ratio becomes over 50/50 do you really believe in yourself and accept others that do not believe., How do you relate ufo experience to ghost apparations? Is there a relation? I believe there is now. From having ufo experience 26 years ago and long term physic relations in family all along, I have along the years come across re-alistic people that know only things that I know. I myself have a extra small 6 sense, something I have only been able to use within my family, yet the extra sense has been carried on through our generations twice past that I am aware of. As far as detecting world catrastorphes and religious meham is not something that occures. I only sense good feeling from bad within my circle of family and friends.

[edit on 8-1-2005 by dsblueyes]

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Now, lil_cris may have ghosts but it's not an immediate conclusion. You can prove that ghosts exist, but you can't prove that something doesn't exist.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
lol i must admit i believed in ghosts for a min before i sat down to watch TV and there was no one else in the room and the TV just turned on and i practically s**t myself in no unncertain terms then i realised i had sat on the clicker

i have a friend who is a big believer in ghosts and seems to think there are ghosts round his house he has said to me several times about weird things going on his house he doesnt get scared easily but this stuff does scare him, so he takes a picture of his sister in there house and an orb appeared on the picture and according to him that means theres ghosts so me being a skeptic and the good friend i am decided to outline a face for him to see
. he saw the face and ended up staying round mine for a week cos he didnt want to go home cause of this so called ghost

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Have you got any proof that ghosts exist? Because what you have posted is not proof. In fact, it is very easy to say, you are behind all this. But you don't know that yet.

Yes there is proof that ghosts exist but there is no SOLID evidence. I have seen pictures taken from an infra red camera and they show apparent ghosts but how do we knoww that it was not just a black and white photo with someone standing/posing for it.
I personally believe in ghosts because my parents have saw them and other people i know including myself have seen them. Its all about what you decide

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Had a look at my previous posts on this topic and must admit I was very cruel and insensitive to lil' cris. I apologise.

Perhaps, instead of arguing whether ghosts do truly exist or not for ALL of us, can we just accept that ghosts do exist for SOME of us ?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
((Posted by Diseria -- WyrdeOne's g/f))

If I may throw my two cents into the pot...

I've heard that if the house is over 100 years old, or had some tragic event happen in it, that the odds of a ghost(s) are higher. Or, if the land itself has a history...

I've heard of objects, dolls, pictures, that have been 'infused,' so to speak, with an individual's energies that it can project sounds years after the person and object have separated (usually due to fatal illness).

I've heard that some events re-occur if the specific conditions under which the original event happened, happen again. (Not quite sure how much stock to put in this, but it's an interesting theory.)

I've heard some people are sensitive, and/or spirits gravitate towards certain people because of their energies/vibrations, or because of past relations (family members, etc.).

Overall, I'm never too sure how to properly decide whether or not someone is there or not. I've had stuff moved, heard unexplainable noises, had someone 'sit' on my blankets while I was lying in bed... then get up (blankets rose) as soon as I asked, "Who's there?", had my bed move (one moment I banged my right elbow into the wall, the next there was no wall for more than an arm's length...), heard voices, seen shadows, sworn someone walked into a room only to find it empty...

Sometimes I'd love to know one way or another, and most of the time I'm content to live and let be. They can take or move my stuff all they want, so long as they put it back (and most of the time they have). Unless, of course, I move stuff in my sleep..
Entirely possible.

I will deny no possibility, since everything is possible. (The only true question is probable; but with our limited human brains, and reliance on empirical science, we may never know for sure.)

*bow*
-Diseria

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
more like, they (the entity) has contacted you, physically done something, you can feel prescences in certain part of the home maybe the feeling of being watched is paranoia? but unless I have totall faith that my home is haunted (which I have) then I would not rely on the feeling of being watched a certain indicator that your house is haunted
ash

top topics

<< 1   >>

join