It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is A Ghost In Your Home?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Is A Ghost In Your Home?

You can never tell for sure as hauntings can always be explained away by skeptics and science, however if you believe that you have a ghost in your home look out for some of these signs.

1. Items going missing. Most typically it is smaller objects such as keys, books, CD's, and items of jewelry.

2. Electrical items switching on by themselves. This can include TV's, Computers, Radio's, Lights, and you may even have your thermostat temperature changed.

3. The feeling of being watched. Most people feel this from time to time but if you feel it often in your home and usually in the same room or area of the house then you should start to be on the look out for other signs.

4. Hearing strange noises and voices. This can also be put down to neighbors and mice but you can easily check to make sure your not reading more into the noises, and if the noises don't seem to have any origin then the chances are your home is haunted.

5. Seeing shadowy shapes or bright objects out of the corner of your eyes. Again there can be simple explanations for this such as bad eyesight or tiredness so don't jump to the conclusion that it is a ghost automatically.

I HAVE ITEMS MISSING IN MY HOUSE SUCH AS TOPS T-SHIRTS I DONT GET IT WHY WOULD GHOSTS WANT THEM ALSO I SEE SHADOWS ABOUT 6 FOOT TALL OUT THE CORNER OF MY EYE??

Lil_cris

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Get off the crack dude. That's some bad stuff your smoking there !!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Does any one else get this

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Imagine, that you are just about to finish a very long post on ATS, and your PC suddenly shuts down. Happens to me very often, but it has nothing to do with ghosts. :-D More of its cause is slight powerdown, or problem with jumper settings. Or your power supply is gone.

Creatures at the corner of your eye? Because the monitor is leaving "shadow" as you watch it for long. No ghosts, or creatures.

Things are missing? Well, you got to know where you put them.

I'd rather not go on and on, but you know: Ghosts don't exist!!! Never did.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Have you got proof that ghosts dont exists?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Exactly. So, change brands or something. Misplacing small items maybe because of ghosts. It's gotta be some pretty wierd stuff your on.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
SMALL ITEMS i have two coats missing jeans cds and other stuff
i dont think they are that small.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Dude, if they were indeed ghosts, I'd rather think that they may not be that interested in your 501s or Calvin Kleins or indulge in a little def leppard and head banging. Either your place must be mess on most days or you really need to get off that stuff !!

Seriously, I am just winding you up. Welcome to the best neighbourhood in town ! where anyone and everyone is entitled to have their views and have some serious or lighthearted moments !!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lil_cris
Have you got proof that ghosts dont exists?

Have you got any proof that ghosts exist? Because what you have posted is not proof. In fact, it is very easy to say, you are behind all this. But you don't know that yet.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My eyes Are proof of all this Why would i lie???

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

My eyes Are proof of all this Why would i lie???

I don't say that you are a liar, but I strongly believe that you don't know what you say. There are many people suffering with the problem. You should know, that you are not alone with it.

Personally I was smart enough to overpower the game of light, therefore I know that ghosts don't exist, and I know its origin.

But you don't!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
They do they are evil spirits look at all the proof all the videos
all the pictures and encounters?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Before you get all beat up, let me share a humble observation :

1. Items going missing. Most typically it is smaller objects such as keys, books, CD's, and items of jewelry.

Points towards forgetfulness, messiness

2. Electrical items switching on by themselves. This can include TV's, Computers, Radio's, Lights, and you may even have your thermostat temperature changed.

Ever forget to turn off something ?

3. The feeling of being watched. Most people feel this from time to time but if you feel it often in your home and usually in the same room or area of the house then you should start to be on the look out for other signs.

Sounds like simlpe paranoia

4. Hearing strange noises and voices. This can also be put down to neighbors and mice but you can easily check to make sure your not reading more into the noises, and if the noises don't seem to have any origin then the chances are your home is haunted.

Expansion/Contraction gives off the wierdest noises. It is winter you know ? Then again, you could just be hearing things. Get your hearing checked.

5. Seeing shadowy shapes or bright objects out of the corner of your eyes. Again there can be simple explanations for this such as bad eyesight or tiredness so don't jump to the conclusion that it is a ghost automatically.

Saw lots of similar things many years back when pot was all over campus.

I HAVE ITEMS MISSING IN MY HOUSE SUCH AS TOPS T-SHIRTS I DONT GET IT WHY WOULD GHOSTS WANT THEM ALSO I SEE SHADOWS ABOUT 6 FOOT TALL OUT THE CORNER OF MY EYE??

Please get a good housekeeper and stop staring at the tele or PC for too many hours !!!!

But then again, hey, if you say your house might well be haunted because of these, then, move out !!!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

They do they are evil spirits look at all the proof all the videos
all the pictures and encounters?

Then why don't you just look for a job as "ghost researcher"? Could be very interesting, and well paid.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
LOL
owell its only a ghost they cant harm you can they??

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Ghosts can harm. Look at the financial damage it's causing you with all these lost items, not to mention the lost sleep !!

But seriously, I am more concerned about you than any ghost that may be lurking in the shadows. You need a vacation. Get away from the house, away from whatever routine you got going and have a break. Promise you they'll disappear.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
lil_cris Let me say yes, this is a similar occurrence in my house, and has been for many years,
What I suggest you do is try and look in to the history of your house and also the land it sits upon you may find answers there,

From what you are explaining it sounds like you may have a ghost of a child there as they tend to like to play around with you,

Have you ever just tried to take pics of around the house, you never know what may appear on a snap.

Another option is try talking to it... I have heard that this in some cases can help.

Keep a log of all the things that happen and when........... You may see a pattern to when this happens or a certain area of the house that this occurs,

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i have done research and it seems my house in on a graveyard and i dont think this is a child because the shadows i see are like 6 feet tall.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Is A Ghost In Your Home?

I have seen a bright light on several occasions. It was slow and would go through objects like my pillow and my wall and then I wouldnt see it again. I havent seen it in quite sometime though. I think it is the ghost of my grandfather. He died in my house.

And I swear one time I was waking up out of a sound sleep( Let me say now that I sleep with a pillow over my head because my parents snore) and I swear that I heard two guys whispering and then one of them said "Hey he's waking up lets get outta here".

Ghosts are real

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think Ghosts are evil spirits trying to trick you into thinking its someone that has passed away in your family because you will belive them they are real clever.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join