posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:02 AM
Before you get all beat up, let me share a humble observation :
1. Items going missing. Most typically it is smaller objects such as keys, books, CD's, and items of jewelry.
Points towards forgetfulness, messiness
2. Electrical items switching on by themselves. This can include TV's, Computers, Radio's, Lights, and you may even have your thermostat
Ever forget to turn off something ?
3. The feeling of being watched. Most people feel this from time to time but if you feel it often in your home and usually in the same room or area
of the house then you should start to be on the look out for other signs.
Sounds like simlpe paranoia
4. Hearing strange noises and voices. This can also be put down to neighbors and mice but you can easily check to make sure your not reading more
into the noises, and if the noises don't seem to have any origin then the chances are your home is haunted.
Expansion/Contraction gives off the wierdest noises. It is winter you know ? Then again, you could just be hearing things. Get your hearing
5. Seeing shadowy shapes or bright objects out of the corner of your eyes. Again there can be simple explanations for this such as bad eyesight or
tiredness so don't jump to the conclusion that it is a ghost automatically.
Saw lots of similar things many years back when pot was all over campus.
I HAVE ITEMS MISSING IN MY HOUSE SUCH AS TOPS T-SHIRTS I DONT GET IT WHY WOULD GHOSTS WANT THEM ALSO I SEE SHADOWS ABOUT 6 FOOT TALL OUT THE CORNER
OF MY EYE??
Please get a good housekeeper and stop staring at the tele or PC for too many hours !!!!
But then again, hey, if you say your house might well be haunted because of these, then, move out !!!