It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Black Republican Association just endorsed....a racist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have taken the high road but I purposely put this in the Mud Pit as I knew where it would go.

What is unfortunate is that if one gay person who wants to get married cannot get a cake we get a Supreme Court decision.
One black woman who is conservative and wants to promote Republicans is made fun of.

That is what makes your statements against this thread prejudice and borderline racist.

BLM grew out of a tweet from a person who was part of a community organizer group of '3' people.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The hate is strong in this thread.

It's not enough to disagree on policy, politics today allows people to hate.

I say good for them for voicing their opinion and exercising their rights to free expression.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I gotta tell you, it warms my heart to see a conservative accuse me of racism. Thank you, thank you!

That said, whether they're black, white, purple, w/e, the fact is these two peoples endorsement means nothing. Imagine the backlash anyone else would get if they posted this thread in support for their candidate.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Trumps the only "conservative" I see accused of being a bigot, and rightfully so.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

...and the BLM is mainly funded by an old,white, billionaire.

It amuses me when people who think they are "sticking it to the man" are actually getting stuck by the man.

If it weren't for 8 years of blatant lies and corruption from the current administration Trump wouldn't stand a chance, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Trumps the only "conservative" I see accused of being a bigot, and rightfully so.

Yeah, because he is the front runner in the campaign and if you can't argue the merits you play the race card.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nothing to do with their color, has everything to do with these their endorsement meaning nothing. I could only imagine if I posted a thread stating that two people claiming to be an association backing my candidate. Oh the heat I would get.

So in the end, two people endorsing Trump is not news.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Funny enough, I never played the race card, you did. I'm am laughing that two people who are black support Trump and Trump supporters think this is news worthy!

Hahahahhahahahaha!

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

When you post a thread in the Mud Pit you are clearly not taking the high road.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

He's not a racist my god.

He has a point of view that may or may not be flawed. He's a New Yorker born and bread he's been raised in ethnic diversity and has a harsher view on reality.

Give me a break with this racist nonsense I'm sick of it.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Shouldn't people of ALL races, colors and creeds be able to endorse ANY candidate they choose, without fear of ridicule?

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't hate, I strongly dislike, as in I strongly dislike Trump.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Funny watching you guys play the race card! Doesn't matter what race they are, what matters is two people of color support Trump and all the sudden it's a big deal!

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You didn't play the race card?

YOU- "Trumps the only "conservative" I see accused of being a bigot, and rightfully so."

Go fish.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Trumps probably the least racist republican on the planet.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

A bigot that has thousands of minorities on the payroll? How does that work?

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

He's only a racist because he's white.

Haven't you learned?

If you have an opinion and your white your racist.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I have taken the high road but I purposely put this in the Mud Pit as I knew where it would go.

One black woman who is conservative and wants to promote Republicans is made fun of.

I don't think people are making fun of the 2 people in this organization, people are making fun of the topic and title, which was made to look like a large organization from an unlikely demographic supported Trump.

Trying to make more of it than that is silly.

"taking the high road" would have been 'oops, this post really makes no sense, should have looked into it further'.
edit on 23-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

So am I. Look at some of the threads on here and the go to is to call him a knuckle-dragging Sexist Racist. I am from NY. I love what he did to the city. I Urge people to read his book if you want to know who he really is.

The biggest is why he does not outline his plans. Why? Because in business if you do that you can then be copied and why do that in a presidential election. Give the opposition ideas or leverage. He talks about how we choreograph and release our military plans/strikes as of late on TV. Just plain dumb...

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Not funny at all. Making comparisons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join