It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

that's me....one day.....:O)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Dear Canadian,

You want one.....a good leader......that's me (maybe one day).

Why me....why not....I'm handsome, kind, honest, and most of all respect other people and the desire for "peace".

So what y'a all think.......think I got'a chance....hmmm....maybe a good "coo" would do well here...hee...hee....worked in Cuba. And don't forget Pierre liked Cuba. [anyone wan'a be my relations rep....if y'a have not noticed....not the most "articulate" person...(dam can't even spell it)].

We def. got'a make changes to our Country....so vote for me, and your dreams will come true....a "true" people country and a united country.

Your (future leader) Canadian friend,
Sven
The Canuk's Party (that a good name?)

PS: I am also part "red-neck" to my friend in BC, don't get me wrong, I love you red-necks, just like how I love the French...and since I'm at it....I also love the East (dam we lucky people to live in such a great country).

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So what exactly does this have to do with the "war on Terrorism"?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I tried to put this under the "thread" for the Western Canada Liberation Front".....please excuse me.

Sven

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
As mentioned before (above)......mitake post (sorry)....but now that i think about it.....me the leader of Canada....that's "terrifing" thought ....hee...hee.

Sven

top topics

join