It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

I did say "cannot be digested"; I mean I compare Them to primordial black holes. They are INDEED like "diamond" to say the least.

I'll look over your link, thanks.

Kev

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Rethaya

Of course I 100% believe you.

I'd be surprised of you didn't have abnormally early brain development like I did. That's the reason for those very early memories.

Kev

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

It seemed to me that what you were describing was simply the seeds of ideas, thought forms, the visual metaphor thereof, i wouldn't be taking that further and relating such to black holes, those would be very bad ideas.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

It seemed to me that what you were describing was simply the seeds of ideas, thought forms, the visual metaphor thereof, i wouldn't be taking that further and relating such to black holes, those would be very bad ideas.

Lol.

You talk about Astromythology and I talk about inner alchemy and physics.

It's amazing that we find the few correlations that we do.

But I very much appreciate your excellent and fascinating work.

Kev

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

In relation to what KPB wrote, sometimes your posts are specialized to the point of some obtuseness for laypeople and the mostly breezy ways of the internet (where points of some substance are ignored on a daily basis while half-arsed ...or perhaps quarter-arsed, half-witty remarks are rewarded grandly... trust me, I know stuff) ...

but I remember when it "clicked" and I could relate what you were going on about by relating it to what my own frame of reference was, and so I learned a bit of your language and can now decipher much of your poignancy without spending years on astroarchaeology... heh... but I wouldn't be surprised if you awoke one fine morning in ancient Mesopotamia, having rewired your fine brain back to an ancient configuration...

we would miss you, if so!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I used to be quite bitter about stuff like that and feeling I never had a choice with it all, until I decided to stop trying to view the actions of other kinds of life through the lens of human morality. Now a lot of them are kind of like wild animals to me, their nature can be harmful, but generally I try not to perceive it as necessarily good or evil.

The hardest thing for me to deal with was always the emotional associations tied to those kinds of experiences, and the layers they built up. I guess that's common though no matter what kind of experiences people go through.

Being human sure ain't easy.

I wonder if this stuff is genetic, it obviously runs in families sometimes for whatever reason. My currently twenty-month-old son is another reason I'm getting back into all this strangeness. I'm not worried or afraid for him, and so far he seems to enjoy watching and chatting with the stuff here, but I still want to try to understand it all as much as possible in case I have to attempt an explanation at some point.

Maybe it's just the usual sensitivity that a lot of children seem to have and won't develop further, but it makes me curious anyway. Regardless of that I'm planning on doing my best to not influence him one way or another. One of the good things my parents did was simply the fact that they didn't try to indoctrinate me into any belief system. Considering my mother's Southern Baptist upbringing, things could have been very different.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rethaya

You are wise!

But I'd be surprised if you didn't have Asperger's syndrome like me, or something similar.

The connection between "Asperger's syndrome and spirituality" is very strong.

Kev

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I find it interesting that unlike most people that Iv'e ever met, that I say that "organic creatures created the gods" not that the "gods created the organic creatures".

When I look at Kantz's MAGNIFICENT work, or even beadsighe's, I see the roadmap of how humans created those specific mythos; and i don't mean that it's entirely in that cultures heads.. I mean LITERALLY that they 'created gods'.

Now the gods may be MOSTLY locked away into "trickster space", but we have a trickster growing inside of ourselves too (our souls), so it's not like the communication and influence doesn't go both ways.

The reason that most humans don't have "easy access to the Overworld" ("Heaven") is because that's something that has to be learned. Mostly we have to learn to relax and to say "no" to the possessing demon called "excessive chatter about the self".

"No" is the extent of our free will. Learning how to say "no" is the entire secret of everything for humans.

All it takes to lose contact with "above world" is to have some tension in your stomach. Some tension in half a dozen places and the contact is lost. But you can learn to say "no".

We lose "paradise" when we keep ourselves stressed.

That's shouldn't be surprising.. drugs that make us mellow or music has a "spiritual effect". Animals seem more spiritual than we do.. and that's cause they don't gunk up their nervous system with crap like humans.. they say "no" automatically.

Now on one closing note---I'm fairly sure that some "gods" pre-date the entire human race.. I think it likely that the "space imps" and a few other species in the Universe created some VERY ancient "gods" in "trickster space", and that when they came here.. they brought those "gods" here.

Those gods would be the Two Lovers, to the best of my knowledge; and probably one Void Lord came to notice young Earth as well. But other than that, I'd say that all other "gods" were created by humans.

Now of course a good, early mythos probably calls the Two Lovers by the names of Enki and Enlil or the even earlier names, I'd imagine.
But that's just MHO. I don't want to cramp anyone's style.

Kev

edit on 23-2-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

This is true i appear something of an anachronism, however once the Magic Tree is up and running it will more likely transpire that i was simply the Mesopotamian avant garde, and that the only way is forward, i can't go back into the past but i can bring the past into the present, at which point the quarter-arsed might be wishing they'd at least been half-arsed, but all said and done i accept these are questions of fate, nobody can say i didn't make the effort, but all a labour of love anyway.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

This is true i appear something of an anachronism, however once the Magic Tree is up and running it will more likely transpire that i was simply the Mesopotamian avant garde, and that the only way is forward, i can't go back into the past but i can bring the past into the present, at which point the quarter-arsed might be wishing they'd at least been half-arsed, but all said and done i accept these are questions of fate, nobody can say i didn't make the effort, but all a labour of love anyway.

As one anachronism to another, I wish you the very best. I truly, truly do.

And if you are "right" about bringing the gods back and building a star-faring civilization with their help---that would be so way cool. I'd have no problem with that. Who am I to say how the future will unfold? Exactly nobody.

Frankly I think that if you had more knowledge that you could extract from your system, and it's miraculous that you've extracted as much as you have.... I suspect that you'd be totally fine with much of what I say.. I mean, most of the knowledge of Enki must be lost, right?

I think that in our own ways, we are trying to heal the cosmic tree in the sky.. we are just using different words.

That's ok, right?

With tons of affection.

Kev

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Well this is true also, one cannot expect individuals to be able to concern themselves with everything, you have your own areas of interest, danger lies in not appreciating the areas of interest that others concern themselves with, the arising of detachment rather than binding, such things are a question of faith.

Certainly when i reconstruct a magic tree i expect it to work, rather like restoring and reconstructing a car, which i couldn't do, the last thing you concern yourself with is the fuel, find out what it best runs on and fill the tank, then all that remains is to turn the ignition key, i need to siphon the fuel from Antares, a simple enough procedure though the fuel is highly inflammatory.

The basis for the cult of Enki isn't lost, in fact it's being better understood by the day, in terms of physics, chemistry and biology, we're in a far better position now to fully appreciate the wondrous nature of Enki.

As i mentioned the son of Enki, Asalluhi, was the premise of the shamanic tradition in Sumer.

"I am Asalluhi, who knows the depth of the vast netherworld-river

"I am Asalluhi, whom Laguda magnifies in the Lower Sea"

"I am Asalluhi, being the bond of all and the first-born of Mami."

"I am Asalluhi, unveiling cuneiform"

"I am Asalluhi, whosr glare destroys a wall of stone"

"I am Asalluhi, inspecting esoteric sources, creating cosmic plans"

"I am Asalluhi, who removes illness and destroys the great demons

This is a typical weird spell...

The snake called from the 'snake mountain',the lizard of heaven and of earth licked him.

The sons of the lizard of heaven and earth are seven,it caused the well to be like air (ie. evaporate)

it poured out water for him as if in the wind,it struck the rushes on its right like the wind, may the god bind the snake's fang

May the incantations of the Abzu of Eridu,of Asalluhi, son of Eridu,not be broken.

edit on Kpm22953vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday2329 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

As I said...I'm a Shaman who appreciates both Enki and Asalluhi...to use your terms.

And your point about technology is correct of course.

But it's a horrid soulless technology that misses the entire point of being alive.

I also know that you don't like liminal detachment..but its the core tool of a shaman.

Not everybody is or should be a shaman.

Kev

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The only usefull read i've come across with regards to the liminal was Sex, Magic, and the Liminal Body, the liminal places in Sumer were understood as the tavern and the bed, i agree with the premise and thus when the magic tree has served it's purpose it can readily be transformed into a bed for Inanna.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

First off, as always, thanks for answering my (simplistic and faulty) queries...

Relating some of what you have opined, to myself (as is my, and everyone's, tendency), I , too, remember stuff from the womb and even, though far more vaguely and open to much, much more self delusion/error, from before that...

which makes me wonder if our intelligence (or at least essence/tendencies if actual bits and bytes can't be kept) can be carried coherently over lifetimes , a la a "soul" ...while allowing that the religious elements attached to that term are mostly hogwash, imo, I still can't shake this deeply intuitive knowing that I have been, and will be, much as I am now at a core level, though very much more when out of this human environment, and thus, not exactly the human I now am... but just more along with the core tendencies.

So I'd guess you'd be correct that we don't continue in this same mental form, exactly, but my experiences tell me we do carry on, and the "partial/shade" part can more aptly be applied to humans as they/we are now, when embodied, as well as fractured off aspects when damaged/dead.

It could be too many books, but while many of the ghosts I experienced seemed partial or limited in their communications, certain dream visitations and one "real time" visitation felt like "whole humans"... however one would gauge that.

This stuff is difficult to convey at the best of times, but I'm being assaulted by the real(er) world and wanted to get this out while I could ... so dunno, just seemed at odds with some of what you have seen, is all... and I wondered how you'd account for that, IF even sorta true (and remotely intelligible).

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Geeze. That text sounds like an exoteric version of the esoteric principles behind Kundalini.

Then again...nobody in 7000 years has credibly and understandably written about Kundalini.

You do know of course that Kundalini is the highest creator's favorite method of pleasuring him/her self.

In every way that matters...Kundalini IS sex..and sex is the most primal urge of all.

Kev
edit on 23-2-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

And again, that post "clicked" when you refined it as "siphoning the essence of Antares..." and all sorts of associations tumbled into place as if a big old lock opened... heh, sorry, I just love it and find it rewarding when your work is figured out by some dullard... such as I.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

There are a trillion trillion trillion exact copies of you having this conversation with "me" this very instant.

If you want to fight for that rat race treadmill....that's entirely up to you.

I don't need it anymore, thank God.

Kev

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

It's always difficult to extract meanings when so many sets and subsets exist.. . and speaking of one set might not be true within other encompassing sets ...

along with the multiverse allegedly churning out quantum variants that makes room for all possibilities and then some ...

but I was just trying to clarify a confusing mish- mash of the personality complex/fraction of the whole and wonder why I seem to keep the swirling whirlpool of consciousness "me" relatively stable within the ocean of "everything" as it seemed partially contrary to your view, is all...

and I guess, yeah, I like the treadmill... because it hurts when you stop!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

"You" are not keeping "you stable".

That's just basic neurology.

I guess I should write up a huge long post about Benjamin Libet and how neuroligy ties into spirituality.

But I'm getting posted out.

Kev

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

And thinking about my own query I could apply it to previous of your posts and come up with an answer... and just call different aspects of what I am trying to convey about continuity different names...

and maybe some industrious soul could whip up a pretty-bear algorithm to help me keep it all straight... barring a book, that is!

But I get the 'posted out' feeling and if I only posted when inspired then I would only show up every few days.. .but as this thread has my moniker attached to it, that would be poor form.

You are entitled to vacation whenever you wish, tho

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join