It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

It's rather humorous. By the numbers alone, your little post here would show up on the front page of ATS, would show as "hot", would dominate any category that it was part of.

On the other hand, posts of the "off topic" classification (chat, etc) are immune to all of that.

I guess it's a good thing that we are just chatting it up then, not discussing anything of the slightest relevance to a conspiracy/mysterious subjects site. Or we would be misclassified, and that would be a shame.

Kev

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

That touch of irony is something I haven't witnessed with any other thread here, so far. I wonder how this ones different compared to stuff like A###'s thread and others.

I mean, I know threads get moved for various reasons and this one covers a broad variety of things, some of which may have been a little off-topic, but I wonder why this one wound up getting moved. Maybe they thought some of it was too crazy even for the gray area, lol.
edit on 22-2-2016 by Rethaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well in 1981 I watched a "high level adept" summon a void Lord and maybe 100,000 space imps, who then attached to the medulla oblongata of the 10,000 audience members.
Its hard to know what mischief ultimately resulted from that.
I know of 3 hardcore possessions for sure. Not counting the cockatiel.

I imagine that thousands of the UFOs seen since then can be attributed to these critters.

Spontaneous vomitting, perhaps? That sounds fairly ghastly. I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh but the cockatiel.
What happened to it?

I need help with translations again - what is a Void Lord, say in relation to Melissa? Is he part of that too?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Rethaya

Tenth has a sticky at the top of the Grey Area Forum

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large. By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

That's not really what we're doing here; no one is saying that Baddog didn't have the experiences that he says he did in the OP.
Maybe that's why?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

It was like vomiting.

The void Lord lives (drum roll) in the void between universes. They often eat "space imps" and sometimes command them. They refuse to "die" so finagle things so that they don't have to.

They sometimes possess ArchTulpas such as the "gods" of the major religions.

So ultimately they sometimes possess the Body of Melissa (our "group soul").

Fortunately the Two Lovers (two feathered dragons) do not approve of void lords doing this and often intervene.

I know how crazy all this sounds. I'd prefer not to discuss it much.

I want to see people learn to love each other and learn to love animals and nature...that sort of stuff...not worry about "void lords" much...as Melissa has an immune response for that sort of thing.

Kev
edit on 22-2-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: Rethaya

The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

My guess is that we aren't front page because we're all playing nice in here. No controversy! No 'aroused skepticism' being displayed in insults, name-calling and personal attacks.

We're in chit-chat because we're not jumping up and down yelling "Look at me! Look at me!" (you know, like Donald Trump).

It's not for lack of quality because this thread is ridiculously full of multiple topics that are ALL fascinating!!
jacy
edit on 22-2-2016 by jacygirl because: it needed editing

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So since I'm providing at least half of the content, that means all my observations and theories are universally accepted as true?

Somehow I'm doubtful.

Kev

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It's just human nature to wonder what's out there and focus on the flora and fauna, sometimes. I find it all fascinating, myself, but at the end of the day I try to focus on the few somewhat practical bits of knowledge that I'm aware of.

Those bits tend to be focused on helping others, and aren't limited to humans. Some of the things I've tried probably wouldn't have worked at all if my sole intent was helping just people, rather than all of nature in the surrounding area. I'm not a traditional shaman so my methods may differ, but I've found there's an element of truth to traditional concepts like weather working.

It's one reason I'm bothered by things like that moronic adept you encountered. There are beneficial uses of "power" but some people/entities are only interested in the self-centered manipulation of others.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The cockatiel spoke in multiple languages quite fluently, had "movie monster" red eyes (eye roll) Then savagely bit a friend of mine. (He had never bitten anyone before that I know of).

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Ok, it's fine if you don't want to talk about it, no worries - they just sound intriguing. But I shan't worry about them. And what you're saying doesn't sound crazy, it's how you interpret the Universe because of your experiences and the language you use. I've got a sort of Darth Vader image of them/him at the moment. It would make a brilliant name for a band though -'The Void Lords'.

So since I'm providing at least half of the content, that means all my observations and theories are universally accepted as true?
Somehow I'm doubtful.

I honestly don't know why it got moved but Tenth's post suggests that it's a place for the thread starter's experience to be dissected, rather than participants. I couldn't swear to that, but that's how I read it.
Funnily enough, I think the world would be a much better place if your views were shared more widely.

This isn't a bad place for it, it's pretty hard to be off topic in this forum although somehow Baddog managed it ( a true talent for the bizarre, perhaps).

eta:
I can empathise with your friend, after my parrot extravaganza. Quite sore.

edit on 22-2-2016 by beansidhe because: eta

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

It's quite fitting that you mention Trump, because I've never seen a more wicked, greed-infested, bloated beastie walk in the sun before. The Unseely Court must be wondering where he's gone.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

" Funnily enough, I think the world would be a much better place if your views were shared more widely. "

Except for a couple stray comments from my wife, that is easily the nicest thing anyone has said to me.

Most people find "my observations" quite horrific.

Why in the world did you say such a thing?

Not ego. Feedback...a statement like that begs for an explanation.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Because of statements like this:

But if at the end, a pattern emerges...and hopefully we "gooders" can figure out how to "work with nature" and not delude ourselves overly...I guess its miller time and call it a good days work. I really like to develop positive information which can lead to real research and positive steps that make sense for humans too and not just "feeding the beast" as if we are plugged into the matrix. I truly believe all this stuff can be mutually beneficial for all parties involved..

And

Most things that we think that we know about UFOs and the occult is 100% backwards. The demiurge is not male. UFO entities actually WANT us to destroy the environment not save it. The trickster is not a god but was created by us. Kundalini is the power of delusion not of enlightenment. The list is nearly endless. Con men always lead with their weakness.

And

Something can be 100% false and still get eaten and spit out by the control loop and MADE TRUE even if it's 100% false.

You make people think, you want the world to be a better place for everyone - not just the few, you share your ideas freely and you care enough to risk saying what you think irrespective of how your comments might be received.

In essence, you are telling us to live with the 'system' (whatever it might be) so that we and it both benefit. How can that not make the world a better place?

edit on 22-2-2016 by beansidhe because: tags

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You made me sniffle.

Thank you.

Kev

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

It's pretty simple from my standpoint, as far as "the world better off..."

Shaman in general use an ancient technology of interaction with spirit critters... and even though we have been seemingly successful ignoring them, there is something utterly wrong in society ... and perhaps it is as simple as the stage hands need some love?

And as far as your personal views, that are shaded by dark experience and thus more bleak than the reality in my estimation, you have the unique experience of some level of expertise in both worlds... very few shaman have a working grasp of modern science. Thus a situational importance... plus you're a sweety-pie! Hows that?

And that ceremony mentioned where thousands were possessed by VL's .. .you talking about a music venue or a great esoteric gathering?

eta: wow Bean... that's some golden stuff edited there! Could you edit my own post ramblings into a cohesive version suitable for publication? You could certainly sell your soul and be a PR "person" should the folklore gig ever stop.

edit on 2/22/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/22/2016 by Baddogma because: add on as every time I look at the internet my job flares up and distracts me... or an errant gnat can distract me as well, to be fair.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I just say what I see.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

you're a sweety-pie!

I second that!! or third it!!

*swoops in for a group hug* (cuz you can do that in chat-chat, lol) (last time, I promise)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It was a lecture given at the height of the "new age" about the "masters of wisdom coming back to the world" 10,000 people attended.

Just the thought of that event makes me want to do some vomiting of my own. (Purifying fire if possible).

And thank you too sir!

Fist bump.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

And yes, I assert that everything is rather humorous.. .especially the suffering and injustices befalling kind folks and puppies every minute of every day... but I adore laughing at the horrid as it's pretty much the only solid defense!

And as far as injustices go, I'll take getting shoved into Chit-Chat over mortality and bullying any 'ol day!

eta: and that laughing at the dying and abused puppies needs some context for the poor soul passing by.. .I meant in the "things will be as they are and the universe will end and renew again" sense of it all being darkly humorous in the grand scheme of things; rather than the "human immersed in the moment and thinking their blip is important" sense...

edit on 2/22/2016 by Baddogma because: having to work around work entails work....

edit on 2/22/2016 by Baddogma because: editing edits.. .recursiveness to the max

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The stage hands do need love. And since "we" ignorantly deny that they even exist, they try to abduct, rape, anal probe, scare us into hell and all the other things to try and force it out of us.

A little shamanny love goes a long ways.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join