It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Uh-huh to all, and agreed as to a book title... except sub "yo" for "your" for a colloquial, folksy touch... erm, actually in today's pc hair trigger offense world, better stick to the way you had it or risk accusations of a slur... sigh.

**And not that there isn't plenty of hate and ignorance to correct and not that the pc police aren't doing the "lord's work" in building a more gentle, accurate language sans oppression built into the fabric of language, but simply that it's a pain to add a caveat that "I'm kidding and not a racist, misogynous moron" after every joke or aside... sighx2.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Well, crap..

I was hoping you were going to tell me about the Sumerian God who "makes things super cool and work good."

I'm a little disappointed.

Sorry that is Kantzs department in Level 6 Admin.

Wayward tricksters is my department.

Kev

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Well the PC police will hoist me on my own petard if I write a book.

Kev

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Heh, no kidding.... the poor shaman will get it from the religious, scientific, mystical AND spiritual side of things... not jsut a poop storm, more a Poopnado! (look for that as the next Sci-Fi channel entertaining debacle... imagine a Native American Shaman solemnly scanning the horizon... "Hmmph, me feel dark, foul smelling precipitation is nigh).

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Heh, no kidding.... the poor shaman will get it from the religious, scientific, mystical AND spiritual side of things... not jsut a poop storm, more a Poopnado! (look for that as the next Sci-Fi channel entertaining debacle... imagine a Native American Shaman solemnly scanning the horizon... "Hmmph, me feel dark, foul smelling precipitation is nigh).

Since I'm well aware of the movie "Life of Brian" and want to avoid being the remake at all costs..I imagine that if I ever write a book that I'll have to pull an A**** and leave ATS completely in order to preserve my own little life. I'm not joking.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: Serdgiam

I can't stop

Then, by all means, don't stop!

One time, when I was training a friend in outdoors stuff, I had a rather interesting experience with faeries. It was during winter, with a solid three feet of standing snow. We were hiking up a canyon with a pretty steep (fast) running river.

The woods were very active right from the start, but nothing visible. Alongside the noise of the river, it sounded like the woods were singing. Just loud enough to not mistake it for the sound of the river itself. I thought it was likely the valley messing with the sound, but it did sound very melodic. My friend was a bit spooked the whole time, but I thought it was neat.

That night, my buddy went to sleep early. It certainly felt like we were being watched, but nothing was particularly remarkable other than the "singing."

That night though, right at the moment I zipped up my sleeping bag, I started to see a light on the outside of the tent. It looked exactly like someone shining a flashlight on the tent, and that is exactly what I assumed it was.

It seemed to be getting closer, but I could not hear any steps in the snow. Suddenly, it came through the fabric of the tent and I saw that it was a fairy! Stereotypical in most every sense, outlined in a bright, warm glow. She raised her wand (yup), and slowly moved it towards my forehead.

The moment it made contact, she
disappeared. I looked outside, but there wasn't anything other than the landscape, the sound of the river, and the "singing."

Always took it to be kind of like a 'hello,' but I don't know much about the topic. Forest animals do seem to act a bit strange, but I feel like its always been that way. I dont know if that would be even be related to faeries at all.

I get lots of visitors though, which is pretty cool. Last night, two moose were hanging out around here, apparently getting right up to the back of my house. From their tracks, it looks like they were watching the movie with me, munching on tree stems like popcorn.

edit on 19-2-2016 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I'm jealous. There are no moose nuzzling my patio door in my tract house in California.

Is there cheap housing in your neighborhood for when I retire?

Probably 20 feet of snow though.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
deleted due to rational fourth thoughts

edit on 2/19/2016 by Baddogma because: came out all wrong so struck it as I waa/am distracted

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Funny i spent a fair amount of time yesterday writing replies and deleting them too - just couldn't find the words.

I've said the same - todays ufo's are just yesterdays elves - wonder what they'll be next?

I guess if these 'critters' could somehow be encouraged to appear more often that may help things along but if they can only be 'summoned' by the mind that really slows things down.

Perhaps what we need to do is get another Tesla along to play with frequency equipment ?

Is that maybe what we were trying to do with the pyramids - make contact in some way?

Same question for those giant drawings in S.America I can't remember the name or place of

In todays world is a book still the best way to spread information?

Is it possible to build a meeting place in the 'spirit/overworld' through mental constructs - (memory rooms) - not sure whether this is just a fantasy literature device or whether people used to do this?

---------------
and trying to be helpful although there may be a small element of grammar police
Kev - your blog - remember to close your " " s xx

edit on 20-2-2016 by johnb because: .

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Just tossing some thoughts, questions out:

Kundalini = The trickster and without a true master to guide is not always in your best interest.

Are they dark energy manipulating dark matter and therefore not fully aware of the effect they can have on us?

What connection do they have with the plasma if any? - are they(plasma) from our physical part or do they originate in the 'dark part'? or are they the manifestations of 'dark' stuff interacting with our 'physical' reality?

Maybe as you said elsewhere, we are a predatory species and were banished to this reality for past transgressions, it is a very common theme throughout ancient lore (the banishing of evil gods,creatures etc, Eden.....) but if our 'Fall' was more Steve Taylor then i would tend to discount that idea.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Also of interest is the glitches and interference that frequently occur when delving into "spiritual nitty gritty" ... hard to say whether it's pure coincidence and ego saying 'some wizard behind the curtain is attempting obfuscation because I'm so close to realizing what's what and it will collapse the universe if I do' or actual frantic tricks by a flailing tulpa scared the jig is up... or something of both and bigger/weirder... not only hard to say, but silly to write!

I'm feeling awkward and fumbling for words past couple of days...weird to see others here making the same claim.

Regarding the above quote...I have also experienced this. (and often deleted stuff that I was 'afraid' was perhaps too close to the truth)
To be weird for a moment (lol)...has anyone ever also experienced a sort of 'spiritual flu' after reading certain sites or material? (I will just leave that there for now)

Still reading to catch up...still enjoying immensely.

Kev: "Well the PC police will hoist me on my own petard if I write a book." Hoist by my own petard. I haven't heard that expression since my parents (many years ago). Made me smile.

jacy

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

I've had a joke project in mind for some time, to see if I could get them to stop being UFOs and to start being the "Stay Puft Marshallow Man", to "wake up" certain parties.. but that won't happen unfortunately. The UFO religion is a very popular one.. there are CRAZY worshipers at that temple.. so we'll probably have to put up with these UFOs for some time.. I myself would prefer cute elf maidens would visit. I have this absolutely gorgeous picture of a faerie on my wall even.. but no...

It would seem that the Governments know about "tricksters".. or at least highly suspects due to some private conversations I've had with some individuals.

"Disclosure" would be very funny... I'd spit up my spleen.. that's why it wont ever happen.

It wold go something like this...

"Um... ladies and gentlemen of the press.. we are gathered here today to Disclose what the US Government knows about the "Ancient Aliens" and UFO issue. . Well it's like this. Faeries, elves, and other ummm.. "Fae folks".. especially those dang leprechauns.. started showing up at our top secret sites.. especially the nuclear and radar ones.. and .. started messing with us.. turning our plutonium into cookies and milk.. giving us a hard time.. scaring away the scientists. So we did a crash top secret project, to figure out how to make them go away! All we cold come up with was Roswell... and we paid Ken Arnold to start the saucer craze.. we figured that so long as "they" were up in the sky buzzing around.. that they would leave us alone so we could get some work done in regards to world domination."

LOL

Hey -- do you think you guys could do me a favor? That disclosure paragraph would make a wonderful Internet meme.. maybe we could get some more Fae Folk to show up.. they love a good joke too.. how about ripping off that disclosure paragraph and spreading it to the far winds of the Internet & world? That would feed back into the control loop.

BTW.. my English isn't bad.. but i'm always in a terrible hurry when blogging.. Mr. grammar police!
edit on 20-2-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
Just tossing some thoughts, questions out:

Kundalini = The trickster and without a true master to guide is not always in your best interest.

Are they dark energy manipulating dark matter and therefore not fully aware of the effect they can have on us?

What connection do they have with the plasma if any? - are they(plasma) from our physical part or do they originate in the 'dark part'? or are they the manifestations of 'dark' stuff interacting with our 'physical' reality?

Maybe as you said elsewhere, we are a predatory species and were banished to this reality for past transgressions, it is a very common theme throughout ancient lore (the banishing of evil gods,creatures etc, Eden.....) but if our 'Fall' was more Steve Taylor then i would tend to discount that idea.

DESPITE ALL MY TALK,

I think that the Steve Taylor book is most of the "truth" about the "fall".

Or at least I think that it's wise to think in that way.

I do think that there have been lots of side effects of that fall.. and some of the side effects have been the creation of the evil gods of the patriarchy..and the transmutation of cute elves into demons and UFOs.

But I'd say that the "control loop" is far less interested in controlling our physical reality than enjoying their own world tht we have allowed them to create... and perhaps even "their world" is merged into some sort of cross-pot-hole universe world with the creations of other biological species. I don't know..

As for awareness of us?

It would seem that when i am 'in contact', that they see 'us' as these rather amorphous blobs of interesting computing power, that they want to 'infest' via "Kundalini" so that they can figure things out too... using our brains.

The problem is.. that our brains are nearly immune to "infestation or possession", unless they can get us to drop our defenses with "spirituality". The best possible method is "Kundalini" but it's secrets are nearly lost... maybe you can see why I'm reluctant to re-introduce them?

However.. the "Universe itself" wants us to be "spiritual".. there DO seem to be "cosmic babies" and "fragments" of the post big bang Universe.. maybe even fragments of "us" that wants to use our bodies to figure out how to get home.. (sounds a bit A**** doesn't it?).

So I say, if you can keep the bad wildlife out.. and know what you are doing.. Kundalini can be quite the beautiful shared thing.. for Human and Universe both.

But it's not your mammas Kundalini.

Now.. there are various "layers".. the most dangerous are the "plasma layers".. you might think of those as "etheric"-like... it's only the "UFOs", poltergeists and a very few more dangerous entities that figure out how to "physically manifest" by using free electrons and gimmicks.

However "Trickster space" is much less "physical" --- you might call that "astral". Most phenomenon actually happens at this layer.. such as most "UFO sightings" and "abductions". Most abductions would be "psychic abductions", where the brain gets plugged into this layer.

Now "plasma layers" and "trickster layers" and the "physical world" are always interacting.. void lords sometimes possess tricksters. Space imps sometimes possess tricksters. Tricksters mentally deceive space imps. And humans are way easy to deceive.. but not possess.

Now are we in a "prison" here in this "pot hole universe" --- that's a very gnostic concept.. I can't say for certain.. but I can say that apparently there are bazillions of "pot hole universes" out there.. clusters in a computing cluster for "God" (the real one).. and I'd say that most of those are not "prisons".

Kev

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Here's a private/public post to my friend BD;

Now BD is WELL aware, that I'm long-term cranky about the whole A**** affair, and that it's my personal belief that it was a scam of the highest order, with possible spook-on-spook action (at least a psyop for a study, and the 'real spooks' (tricksters) couldn't resist and also jumped in. Really, I think that some of these "letter folks" present and past, are unwitting Junior Shamans without knowing it, due to being infested by "Doty" and others like him.

Well that aside, I'd like to bring up a concept here that seems to have applied in that case and many other cases.

"Loved by the Universe Syndrome"

Everyone seems to want to be "Loved by the Universe". Even atheists.. they may (unconsciously) want to be in love with math and science in a platonic idealism sort of way. Religious people by their demon-possessed Tulpa of choice, mystical people want to skip the middle man, and get direct love from the Universe, and UFO-devotees want "Chosen by the UFOs love".

Here's the thing.

Even if some small part of "physical UFOs" are true.. and I don't believe even 0.1% of that.. but even if some of it were true.. I see the same "Loved by the Universe" phenomenon in action.. to the last dot.. in "UFO insider cases".
(to the dot).

Just read Jacques Vallee books.. he researched this phenomenon in HEAVY DETAIL. It's all there.

But in short...

The "trickster / control loop / "UFOs" / the Universe itself" often want us to "fall in love with them" (it's part of worship).

So why do all these critters (and the Universe which is the largest critter of all) want us to fall in love with them?

EASY.

Worshipful love, True Love, whatever you want to call it..the Love of the Chosen One for the Chooser (in the case of the UFO "entities")..

it causes the defense from possession to go down.. on nearly all levels. Nearly. Add in Kundalini and that last level goes down.. but "they" have no figured out how to take down the final barriers to possession.

Now let me make a note here.. "possession" gets the Christians in particular very excited. It's all Biblical you know. Well here's the thing.. Christians are possessed too.. by their "god" and "his" "spirit".

The truth is, that humans are all-but DESIGNED (they were't designed per se.. but phenotypically it looks that way.. it was actually a symbiotic co-evolution.. rather like a sexual evolution between humans and "the other") for possession.. it's our ultimate "purpose" from the Universe.. or at least what we symbiotically co-evolved with "critters AND the Universe) want that to be true.

I hate "possession", per se. None of the "nasty critters" come anywhere near me.. I know who they are and the rules.. they come nowhere near me.

But genuine "love" direct from the Universe itself.. I can't resist that.. in 54 years "this love" has never once spoken in words to me.. influence me in any way.. "wanted me to do something". It's like the Christians say (even a fully deceived clock is right twice a day).. "God" loves both the good and the evil.

So to close... it's one phenomenon.. it has played out for all of human history.

I suggest that you not be deceived.

Just because your first "serious courtship from the Universe was from a "UFO""---I recommend that you not be deceived.

Kevin

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

We own ze valley, and are looking to build a new type of community.. so, yes, absolutely! I see us as a lazy breakaway civilization actually. You know, for the folks who don't actually want to break away.

And the snow is only about 18 feet, so nothing nearly as horrendous as 20 feet! (Ok, its actually about 3-4, but that's plenty).

Any thoughts on the fae encounter? If it was a simple hello.. why bother, really?

And, a bit more out there than usual, but I feel like me being sick was actually the result of an attack. Part of me feels like something was stolen from me, but I can't remember it. It all started with what was diagnosed as a seizure, where I remained unconscious for several days. And then when I woke up, I had osteoporosis and broken bones. Supposedly, I broke my hip when I fell from the seizure, but the femoral head was completely sheared off my femur. If it was solely "brittle bones," it seems a shatter would be more likely?

During my second, and final seizure, my dog ended up passing away from diabetic shock the same night. Thing is, in all his six years, he never had any issues with diabetes. Nor did he ever actually have diabetes..

Maybe its just me trying to make sense of a difficult situation, but I can't help feeling that I am forgetting something important, missing something important. It irks me.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

First, what country/state are you building a community in? Was "Ze" a real area or a typo?

Are you part of a "cult" (cult is an ugly work these days.. I mean no offense.. I've been a member of two cults per se,
a long time ago).

I'm a bit "uneasy" with your response.. nothing against you.. but there is this "Russian UFO cult leader" who seems to be bobbing around the edge of my awareness.. well... the tricksters who are playing with him.

Now as to your incident and health issues.. I'm really sad you experienced that. But to offer helpful commentary, you'd have to trust me and give me more information than you have. It could have also been "a pure health issue" causing the event you know.. of course that could be said of all of us

But the "faerie" ?

Well as beansidhe, etheric creature that she is would tell you, there are 'good Fae' and 'bad Fae' - sealy and unsealy courts.

Now I have no exact way of knowing.. but it seems to me that you may have been (and this is really rare.. it almost NEVER happens) "harvested" - the cerberospinal fluid in the major open spaces in the brain, gets nicely charged up with "yum yum", in the case of mystics.. and it's a real delicacy. Only an "unsealy court" would do that.. it's really rude.. or it could have been something else masquerading as a Fae.

You ARE really keeping a lot back.. but I don't blame you.. it's hard to find competent and trustworthy people isn't it?

Kev

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

One time, when I was training a friend in outdoors stuff, I had a rather interesting experience with faeries....

Music does seem to be their thing, certainly in stories. If you hear it coming from the fairy hills, you'll know they're about. Funny that you heard music before she came and 'chose' you. As far as seeing them goes, you have to wonder what it is we're seeing.
How many times have you thought you saw something, until your brain figures it out, and then you realise you're looking at something else entirely? I wonder if that's what happens with fairies, and ghosts and aliens or whatever you want to call them.
You 'see' them but you can't make sense of what you're seeing and so your brain presents the picture that comes closest to what is actually there. So religious folk see one thing, UFO enthusiasts see another etc etc. But the 'thing' they are all seeing is the same. Whether it's a wave, energy, different bandwith, however you would think of it.

This idea was brought up earlier, I think, but it's only starting to register with me now.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The truth is, that humans are all-but DESIGNED (they were't designed per se.. but phenotypically it looks that way.. it was actually a symbiotic co-evolution.. rather like a sexual evolution between humans and "the other") for possession.. it's our ultimate "purpose" from the Universe.. or at least what we symbiotically co-evolved with "critters AND the Universe) want that to be true. I hate "possession", per se. None of the "nasty critters" come anywhere near me.. I know who they are and the rules.. they come nowhere near me.

Possession always seems a bit dubious to me, a bit fake. But again, you see, there's parallels between our stories because fairies never force their way. There are no stories of fairy rape (that I know), or forcing their way into houses etc. They use love and trickery to get what they want. They enchant you with their glamour and you consent, or they ask permission to come in, so you have to allow them, give them permission to come into your house. That seems like a fairly standard theme in fairy lore. It doesn't seem like it's out of respect for people, rather that they need to be wanted, loved or given approval.
Like you say, you drop your defenses. It's an odd thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Thanks for the confirmation.

I guess that since we are "already possessed" by "our own" "souls", that is why permission is required.

In "my observation", humans "bud off" of "Melissa" right away upon even being conceived.

Among other things, sex is the sharing of "Cosmic babies" (sentient primordial black holes), "Kundalini seed (silver "cosmic male seed" covered over with golden trickster covering).

I hate how i don't have good language for a number of things.. as I only have what I've perceived or seen.

I think that in a manner of speaking, we are "pre incubated" and "pre spoken for" upon birth, and that's why the need for permission.

Kev

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Maybe he meant it in the "We own ze valley" with a Nazi villain accent, sense? Dunno...

And my deleted post wasn't so intriguing (to others reading now) , it was remembering that the only easily associated "wildlife" watching me through my own window wasn't so wonderful as a moosie, but rather was an old neighbor guy watching me lounge nekkid in my house, and he was not eating foliage like popcorn, but touching himself... and I was "lucky" enough to catch it happening when I pulled my shades down more... bothered by the sense of being watched from the darkness...

and relating that, in my mind, to "fairies" in the vulgar terminology sense, and how curious that the thought train led me back to the fae, is all, and how these things frequently have surprising, personal associations seemingly made by some external seeming mind playing tricks, once all the stories are discussed and associations made.

It came out all homophobic and weird(er) due to me being distracted and recounting that the guy also put in a "glory hole" in his guesthouse and caused no little grotesqueness in my neighborhood.

I'll leave this one... I think.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join