It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Inter-species goblins? Lol.
I don't know if you would call it channeling, but i tried automatic writing. And it told me so far "that's a lie" if it was one, whenever i asked if it is true. It's not their fault, if people buy the wildest bs!
Now i defend winged frog-lizards, oh my what has happened to me. Lol.
Where do you always find your descriptions? You don't really see them, do you? It is metaphorical, right?

Not metaphorical.

In my opinion they Are real beings, not tulpas..they are one of the first beings in this universe to have started out as biological...AND can travel between stars....natively...with no tech.

They only are attracted to certain people...generally they can't quite cross this barrier of some sort...without a "great working".

I first saw them in 1981. I seldom see them anymore as they avoid me like the plague...but some people do play with the little carnivores.

I'm *not* saying you have one....just wanted you to have the information.

I don't talk about them, as they can get people too weirded out and moving in really bad directions.

Kev

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I never saw one, not even in a dream. But i don't know. How do you know about them?
Sorry but i am a bit sceptical. Where do you have this information from?
To what kind of people are they attracted?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

You are right.

There is very little credible information on this.

The golden phase is when the little baby universe or whatever you want to call it...gets bloated on the nectar produced inside the body and becomes radiant...eventually breaking it's "husk" if you want to talk about it like a Cabalist.

That's what I watched happen in my body anyway...and I "believed in no systems" while it was happening.

Or I'm full of sheiss - your choice.

Kev

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I never saw one, not even in a dream. But i don't know. How do you know about them?
Sorry but i am a bit sceptical. Where do you have this information from?
To what kind of people are they attracted?

So be skeptical.

I never heard about them either in any written material..but you can find a little on them on the web. Most shaman see them apparently...beck even the 'fraud' Castaneda write about them.

The Gnostics write about them too...John Lash maybe.

They are attracted to people who try to channel and were abused as children, etc. Who have "holes in them".

But don't freak out...if you have one they aren't very dangerous. And they can be 'self exercised' over time.

Kev

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I hope you don't mind. But i choose not to take them too serious for now. Since i am in a phase were i try to get rid off "tales".
If i would find one on the other end of the line, i would blame it on you. So i keep on trying to get clean, first.
And for that the two lovers seem the most promising idea to entertain.
Universal forces. No personifications.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I hope you don't mind. But i choose not to take them too serious for now. Since i am in a phase were i try to get rid off "tales".
If i would find one on the other end of the line, i would blame it on you. So i keep on trying to get clean, first.
And for that the two lovers seem the most promising idea to entertain.
Universal forces. No personifications.

Sounds good to me.

The two lovers do 'eat them'.

I'm not your papa bear anyway just a friend.

Kev

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

My experiences occurred similarly. Instead of forcing all stimuli into archetypes, I was simply letting them be as they were.

It seems to allow the "life" in the processes outside of our brain to assimilate into our experience much differently.

I got the impression it was ongoing, rather than a short-lived event. A glimpse into a different type of parsing framework co-existing alongside our culturally derived framework, though not always perceived.

For the most part, a dimmer switch seems almost necessary for interaction with others. Though, it is also easy to fall into that as habit, which has its own issues.

My own mythology is that this ties back in with EM, though not with most of the terms baggage, and perhaps more similar behaviorally than specific processes. It seems to affect other systems in much the same way as induction, resistance, capacitance, even refraction and reflection.

I suspect that what we know as frame dragging applies, along with frame compression. During the latter, specifically, it seems possible that relativistic objects can sum with themselves in a way that isn't accounted for in our current understanding.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The zoological/behavioral aspects of unseen critters sorta fascinates me (or I'm being Ratatouille'd by a little critter to be "fascinated"). Will you elaborate on your experience/thoughts re those and other critters?

I don't have the innate "sight" that some (seem to) have, and am thus reliant on trying to sort out the bullshyte... but knowing you attempt truth, and have dropped far more important info here... well?

I DO think it's important, actually, as ignorance of the unseen (by most) causes no little amount of trauma, imo.

I'm rusty on my terminology, but the little guys sure sound like what some call "imps" or the dreaded (and likely wrong) "D" word... an acquaintance was sure his house was infested with some little humanoid, scaly, winged things that were playfully mean at first, then turned rather horrid... and knowing this stuff is rarely what it seems at face value and there's much more going on, etc., etc., but I'll quit qualifying... heh.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well, I don't care if it's hippy-dippy crap, I like the smell of sage smoke. Not a fan of incense at all though. I do like sage, however, it reminds me of campfires and being outdoors -- which is something I don't get enough of as it is.

Does it do anything? Who knows, and I don't really care. It's dirt cheap and smells good compared to all the artificial Glade and Glaxo-Smith Kline products and air fresheners.

Just a random thought. lol

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

In a manner of speaking, everything is EM.
So that has no more explanatory power than saying "spirit".

Kev
edit on 10-2-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You must be quite the "metro male" then.. very secure in yourself to like hippy dippy stuff.
BTW, in case you ever wondered, I tend to star all of your posts.. even if I don't agree with
you.. you are always welcome in my crazy world.

Kev

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

The zoological/behavioral aspects of unseen critters sorta fascinates me (or I'm being Ratatouille'd by a little critter to be "fascinated"). Will you elaborate on your experience/thoughts re those and other critters?

I don't have the innate "sight" that some (seem to) have, and am thus reliant on trying to sort out the bullshyte... but knowing you attempt truth, and have dropped far more important info here... well?

I DO think it's important, actually, as ignorance of the unseen (by most) causes no little amount of trauma, imo.

I'm rusty on my terminology, but the little guys sure sound like what some call "imps" or the dreaded (and likely wrong) "D" word... an acquaintance was sure his house was infested with some little humanoid, scaly, winged things that were playfully mean at first, then turned rather horrid... and knowing this stuff is rarely what it seems at face value and there's much more going on, etc., etc., but I'll quit qualifying... heh.

Ok... but first what you need to know about "sight" and "me" at least.

During my "golden phase" I had tons of "sight". Tons. But after the golden
phase it's been different. I in fact, was "seeing through the babies eyes".

No baby.. no eyes.

So most of my 'sight days' is long over now.

But that said, I still "feel" and get "flashes" sometimes.

In fact if I really wanted to I suppose, I could get involved with another "baby"
or some such exercise and maybe get that golden phase back.

But I'm thinking that I'd rather be retired. Hard to say. For the sake of others,
maybe I should attempt to start up the 'process again', and this time, maybe
do it differnetly. Dunno. I have no desire for anything.. except simple animal
desires.. friendship.. companionship.. food...sex.. and yes drat it, a little
mental stimulation.

No baby in the oven = no spiritual thirst, unless you go looking for it another
time (some people do this..the old Holy man did apparently..).

But anyway..

You really shouldn't trust a man who can't see what socks you are wearing to tell you anything actually..

But again.. since you asked.

Now the "Universe" could be filled to the brim with organic life-forms, but i just don't believe it. There is a mode that I can enter to "search" so to speak, and that "mode" can "reach out pretty far". (or I'm deluding myself).

When I quip in some posts about "7 galaxies over" I'm actually serious. There DOES seem to be an intelligent species, with spaceflight even, "7 galaxies over" so to speak.

Sometimes I wonder if those are the almond eyed space gypsies who appear as men in black and do surgery on people.. but i don't know. They don't seem to be made of normal matter at all.. some sort of plasma lifeform that can solidify by tweaking the Higgs Boson to gain the appearance of mass.

I don't know.

Now, during my golden years, I DID run into those frog-lizard-winged serpent looking liar things quit a lot.

The Law of One - "space imps" check.
The Urantia Book - "space imps" check.
The "Michael Channelings" - "space imps" check.

You can do down the list all day and it's those little assholes.

I have half a mind to list Christianity on that same list with a "space imps" check. listing too, but I'll leave that unchecked for now. As there certainly is what I call "ArchTulpas" (partially solidified human ignorance" which have no "real basis"...
but i do wonder if "Jehovah" is just a foreign invading "Space Imp" which has infested an ArchTulpa. That religion is certainly one of the most evil conceived on any world at any time IMHO, so it certainly could be. Any false god and false religion which has an eternal hell baked into it --- where humans get the fault for breaking the entire Universe --- when the founder never even existed.. when it was just a Roman Government psychological operation to pacify rebellious Jews..
ugh.. that nasty toxic crap makes me physically sick. But anyway.. moving on.

As far as the critter-scape it seems to go like this, IMHO:

0) "Melissa" who is the "human group soul" / "Tulpa Space" itself.
1) Tulpas.
2) ArchTulpas
3) Space Imps (were originally biological and populate the ENTIRE universe.. half-stupid repugnant little liars).
4) Tulpas and ArchTulpas Infested by the Space Imps.
5) Humans infested with Space Imps (generally has to be willing.. "black arts types do this willingly")
6) Baby Universes at the base of the spine. Now I THINK that Space Imps carry one of these with them too..that's why the Two Lovers like to eat nasty stuff.. to free the babies.. why they only do it sometimes I don't know.
7) The Top of the Tulpa Food Chain - the "ArchTulpa" of the "Two Lovers". Composed of Pot Hole Universe material only..
8) The "Real" "Two Lovers" who live in "Overworld".. can't say too much about them.. more than i have.
9) "god" - can't say much more than I have.

Frankly, Earth is shrouded with a lot of toxic feces. There seems to be a HUGE space separating "us" from "everything else".

You'll notice I didn't mention "plasma beings" - well I did.. they are in that list sort of.. plus some Hessalden lights variety I don't really understand yet.. they seem to hide underground.

And youi'll notice I didn't mention any other "alien races" - and that's because I've only ever encountered the one, sort of, the Space Asian/Romany species.. presumably the one from "7 galaxies over" ..but they aren't regular matter.. so they don't really count.

I can't speak about any of the other nonsense.. whites.. grays.. etc.. except as least SOME "grays" are really those LAM variants.. which are actually just a really fat little Space Imp bastard.

I'd say that between the Tulpas, the Trickster, and the Space Imps, you can 'cook up' nearly any being we perceive here on Earth, with just a few exceptions.

IMHO.

Kev

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

In a manner of speaking, everything is EM.
So that has no more explanatory power than saying "spirit".

Kev

It depends on the context of evaluation, I suppose. Regardless, that is why I mentioned further specifics! It is certainly more observation than explanation though.

In this respect, it would be neat if language would work with an encompassing seek & replace mechanism that automatically translates the given story into individual context. But for now, doing it ourselves must suffice.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If the earth is made of 2 planets which collided eons ago 2 questions pop to mind - how much more credibility does this lend to some of Stichins work (if any) although they have also just found/hypothesied? that there is another planet on a weird rotation out of synch with the rest (or maybe i just dreamt that)

The second being could that explain where any of these other being came from - thinking especially about the plasma which seems to exist in the atmosphere/higher?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Stichin has cried wolf too many times for most people's taste I think.

As for 'plasma beings' I find them compellingly likely, but irrefutable proof isn't there yet.

Kev

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

LOL Dunno how "metro" having your home smell like burnt plant material is...But the sage thing has kind of been hijacked by the new age folks, which makes me grumble.

Regardless, I still find that it smells better than the incense often found in college dorm rooms. Kids, burnt microwave popcorn works better, OK?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You know why people REALLY burn incense no doubt *rotates eyebrows wildly*

Kev

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

You know why people REALLY burn incense no doubt *rotates eyebrows wildly*

Kev
I am gone at werk and come back a few days later and you're still talking about this!

KPB, your posts are appreciated! A PBR

Just a reminder, you said something about full conversation on Control Loops

I was thinking of this when I woke from regular sleep. It reminds me of "Lady Melisa" wanting a better name. I was thinking of names being the first step of internalization. First you name then you frame your experience for you. Then you step out to the social world and play the "name and frame game" where you try to see what other people's experiences are. That is the external or social aspect. After that, I think, the control loops start.

We have good names for them like religion, sociology, psychology, etc.

Anyway, figured I would just gently remind ya''ll

[Edit: BD, my socks actually repaired themselves! I had several pair with heel holes and now am down to one pair!! Heh! What's up with that?

Sorry to post and run this time too! End of the werk day is near]
edit on 10-2-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Apologize for post and run

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Interesting how I can apply-match the terms to other names and come up with more context than I first thought with your taxonomy (I'm relieved when my memory and vocab actually work in concert with an accurate word).

But where is the Trickster in that list? Or is it separate? I'd think it was just under (or an aspect of) the two lovers?

Anyway, thanks.. .that was interesting and even if you don't (or didn't) have accurate sight, you still know more occult lore than the average magician, so thanks again.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Trust me, just burn the microwave popcorn. Burnt popcorn is all you will smell.

And who knows, maybe bad spirits hate burnt popcorn as much as the living!

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join