It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

thanks for answers.

Yes it is true, words are very limiting when it comes to this stuff and more times than not are getting in the way when trying to explain something of such nature. Especially when ones lack proper experiance like me, maybe I should not participate in such debates. Sometimes I feel that all the different concepts and informations are fuel for to wild imagination and are getting in the way of silence.

I was mainly writing short version of what I know from what religions experiences described in texts (mainly from buddhist/hindu prospective) and a few personal experiance for now. It is very exciting to think so much more can be experienced and not just read about and that is excellent motivator for me.

I really like where last posts were going about SWMBO. I have never heard of this concept for now, I think? I don't really have a clue about what exactly she represents or is (in religions or philosophies?), from this thread and it is my first time reading about her.

Can you say something about her to help identify her (indirectly) so we can google for more informations or if you can do the honours of proper introduction here?
Well any tidbit you can share are welcomed!

SWMBO does not like being googled. Or maybe maybe She does, but you might not like how that turns out.
(Somewhat J/K).

When you try to become telekinetic you meet Her.
When you try to become telepathic you meet her.
When you try to see UFOs you meet her.
When you practice the Yoga technique of Samyama you meet her.

Truly when you think she is there.. but only if you "worship her" by
trying anything "wonky" will you run into Her.

So everyone in this thread has met Her.

The first consciousness critter in the Universe, the first "biological matrix"
which interacted with the false photon sea "birthed her"; though she existed
in potential before that.

She is not at the level of the babies...
She is not at the level of the heart..
She is not at the level of the brain..
She is at the level of the "stomach".

She is pure human consciousenss in a manner of speaking.. or at least associated with it.

So everything that a "non-noble" human is, she WAS/IS/Will be.

There is nothing from "Overworld" in Her, and She is jealous of that.

When a Pot Hole Universe arises, she arises.
When a Pot Hole Universe vaporizes, that "Incarnation of Her" vaporizes.
She is Eternal, only becauses Universes rise and fall eternally.

Its in that same sense, that all of "us" (these forms) rise and fall eternally..
beyond the reach of death, due to the endless rising and falling.

You can call her Maya if you must.. but that is very deceiving as to Her nature.

You an think of Jehovan and Arcons if you must.. they both spring from Her.

But also the look in a babies eye is Her.

There is a reason that she is also Dianna the Huntress; and the animals both.

She would have us believe that she is the "way and the truth and the light"

but she is not.

It's hard to write about someone who is "sensitive" and "jealous" when they are looking
at you; that's why I'm not this straight forward all the time.

Many myths and "spiritual concepts" are due to Her..

but the "worthwhile ones" can only be discussed and attained AFTER first knowing who She is.. and Her nature.

Any better?

Kev

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: lostgirl

Hi lostgirl,thanks so much for your always-kind words.You are correct in saying that it is loneliness/aloneness that is what is most conducive to getting to the "deeper things" and the deeper thinking,and ponderings and meditations that bring insights. That aloneness in nature can bring about wonderful interactions with Earth and her creatures too,btw.But yes it can be very painful too. See,it's not just that feeling of being essentially alone,even among my nearest and dearly beloved,with my beloved best friend,or in a crowd-it feels like there is this "void" As if a part of me,an essential part is missing. This has plagued me since earliest memories,i feel the "void" the "missing part of me" and i think That is the cause of the abiding sense of alone-ness that has caused me so much pain+mental anguish all my life long.
Bless you,dear

The truth is, that all humans yearn for what is beyond "She who must be obeyed". She is the guardian at the gate.

Kev

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

How does one know if one is family,Kev? and what is the ancient way?
Wish you a goodly day

Well I'm Her family, as she had a baby with me.

(yah--- I know.. bring the butterfly nets, I'm certifiable.. but that's what "Kundalini IS" sorry).

The "ancient way" is to speak to her like a Goddess.. reverently.. but not worshipfullly if
one is wise. She HATES being "dressed down" as being less than "God" or one of God's
components.

I'm not afraid of Her per se, but respect still makes sense. Besides.. it makes Her smile,
and it's hard not to be in love with Her.. but it's like being in love with a dangerous animal-
powerful/cute/majestic --- and will drive you insane and kill you in 1/10 of a second
with venom... she is also the Mother of insanity and mental illness. So we all know Her.

I think all the people in this thread are 'courting her'.. except maybe one, who wants to
spit in her face.. good luck with that buddy!

Does that help?

Kev

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

There is nothing more important than knowing Her nature, and most writings about Her are wrong.

As for Maya.. I can see where you might confuse that with Her. But the entire concept is problematic.

You don't yell at a hammer for not being a power jack hammer.

But people do.

Kev

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

yes much better, thanks!

I understand now what you mean a lot better by the name SWMBO itself. And these words will stay with me a long time and maybe in the future they will make a lot more sense than do now.

And also it makes sense that she is in the stomach. We all obey it after all, when we are getting hungry : )

Oh and also, another thing. what I stated as unconditional love and devotion primordial force thing in my last post...I see it was crap after all...good! : )

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
hey kev,

I'd like to hear more about how she was birthed from the false photon sea.

this biological matrix....it interacted with the false photon sea?

what came first the vacuum or this biological matrix.

how was she a quantum potential in this vacuum before the matrix created enough bias for this critter to be borne.

are you saying she is some fundamental force right next to gravity, strong nuclear etc. some weird version of the EM?

is she a never scientifically observed usage of energy that's interacting with the fundamental force, created as a by product somehow?

would there be some subatomic particle that would best describe her?

if she's reliant on the dirac sea as a substrate to her is she pissed about CQED or experiments coupling SU (2) and SU (3) symmetry between the z and the EM? creating matched impedence with C in the vacuum would destroy her id imagine or at least make her feel very, very dizzy and sick, whimpering and pleading for us to turn it off. every time she acts bad we can slowely threaten to move our hands towards the switch and make her hup to.

neato, so there may be a way to make SWMBO our bitch. Humanity indomitably exhibiting our will on the universe.....again. no wonder the gods are pissed and scared. we're the most potent free Will critter there is it seems. heaven help them when we begin to leave the wadeing pool and start whizzing in their pool.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I don't really like the idea of medication either but recently I gave up on being stubborn and have found some success with mirtazapine for depression/sleep. My wife of course reminded me of her personal title as "She Who Should Be Listened To" lol. Actually I think she's an example of the mind-body link as well, she suffered from chronic pancreatitis for many years while doctors mostly just shrugged and said "autoimmune" over and over. I think a lot of that was caused by depression and stress, but that's not easy to deal with sometimes even when you recognize the association. These days she's well enough 90% of the time, thankfully.

It's certainly not easy being human, sometimes, but I'm glad you some relief and hopefully pointing out that connection will help others in need.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Wow a lot of things have been going on here!

She has a name: Nyx. The mother of Gaia and all gods which came after.

I don't know why you say Jehova and Archons, since they are the same thing? At least after everything I found...

And in gnosis it is about the reunification of the male and the female "gods", now I am thinking we are really breaking ground here. But let's call them forces, makes me a lot less uncomfortable. And her too, probably.

What is the male force tough? Erebus was her husband, while she is night he was "a place of darkness between earth and the underworld". That doesn't seem right? Male forces are the active ones the speer and light bearers... oh!

a reply to: BASSPLYR

Or mankind as the male force also pretty.

a reply to: UniFinity

Early christians believed the soul lives in the stomach.
edit on 4-2-2016 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I may answer your questions as best I'm able, though i have to run off to work now.

I'm investigating why I dislike your tone so much... and (who) is disliking it so much.

"She" as vast and imposing as She is.. already HAS enemies.. biological-ish enemies that have been picking at her "Body"
since early in this Universe. Sometimes these 'guys' have to be slapped around.. I really dislike them.. and they really
dislike me.

And I might as well kill two birds with one stone by posting something you'll definitely want to hear, and others need to hear.

---- begin ---

I've been trying to "retire". Of course true retirement is called death, and I'm not fully dead yet.

Now.. do I have various knowledge "hidden up my sleeve" yet.. sure. A fair amount.

But the truth is, (and I only speak truth), I'm releasing the majority of what I know.. other than specific techniques which are very dangerous (and I don't imagine that come hell or high water I'll release those).

Here's the really (for me) surprising truth here.. that whole Kundalini thing was SO traumatic for me.. that I had walled off part of myself to stop examining it.

As a matter of fact, I'm now having to "push forward" a little bit.. to some destination I had no planned on taking.. nor do I have (from my perspective) total knowledge of.

I'm learning now too.

I will say this.. yes.. the "gods" are freaking terrified when biological creatures discover that THEY (the biological creatures) can become consciously aware "human-designed god makers".

--- end ---

I'm not sure at what point to stop posting.

Danger on the left, deception of self and others on the right..

And what most of you need more than anything is a good hug and reassurance that things will be alright..
not ancient forbidden god-destroying and birthing knowledge.

Kev
edit on 4-2-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: edited text about "enemies"

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The male force is tricky to describe. He has been less-well described and less is known of Him than even SWMBO.
The reason for that, is that ultimately, 'He' comes from "Overworld", or another way to look at it, is through the primordial black holes who are the 'babies" and through the central black hole of our galaxy. You can access the Pleroma through there, to use Gnostic references.

BUT.

All the knowledge that you and others so love to throw around to show how well read you are.. is CORRUPTED
in some very important ways.

I had to discard ALL of it and START OVER.

That's the only way progress is made.

Kev

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

seems to me these gods are no better than us. just more educated. theyre sorta like the 1% elite. they get real mad when tthe serfs theyve been exploiting figure things out and begin to threaten their infrastructure. I guess that's called corrupting the technology I suppose. but who's corrupting it. them or us. it seems like they are and we just wanna be free. So what's wrong with a little cosmic insurrection every few eons the titans were replaced by the gods all things in cycles.

anyways, I agree about the hugs. everybody likes hugs.

now about this retire bit. what you mean? that seemed a little morose. I hope you mean it in a philosophical way not more literally. unless your talking about from work. if that's the case I hear the water temples of Bali are a beautiful place to visit. Thats where I'd go if I had some time on my hands and some money. alas I have neither.
edit on 4-2-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I was a deliberate "Klugscheisser"(smart-pooper), I am more a "glances-over and sees where the mythology web has connecting knots" kind of person.
I have no ideology and if i catch myself following one, i try to correct that.

You and I won't invent the wheel it exists. But very interesting thoughts about "him"...

If someone cares, The Pleroma

First the • (Point), the Monad, Bythus (the Deep), the unknown and unknowable Father. Then the Δ (Triangle), Bythus and the first emanated pair or Duad, Nous (Mind) and its syzygy Aletheia (Truth). Then the □ (Square), the dual Duad, Tetractys or Quaternary, two males ||, the Logos (Word) and Anthrôpos (Man), two females, their syzygies, = Zoê (Life) and Ekklesia (the Church or Assembly), Seven in all. The Triangle the Potentiality of Spirit, the Square the Potentiality of Matter; the Vertical Straight Line the Potency of Spirit, and the Horizontal the Potency of Matter. Next comes the Pentagram ⋆, the Pentad, the mysterious symbol of the Manasáputras or Sons of Wisdom, which together with their syzygies make 10, or the Decad; and last of all, the Hexalpha or interlaced Triangles ✡ the Hexad, which with their syzygies make 12, or the Dodecad. Such are the Contents of the Pleroma or Completion, the Ideas in the Divine Mind, 28 in all, for Bythus or the Father is not reckoned, as it is the Root of all. The two small circles within the Pleroma are the syzygy Christos-Pneuma (Christ and the Holy Spirit); these are after-emanations, and, as such, from one aspect, typify the descent of Spirit to inform and evolve Matter, which essentially proceeds from the same source . . . The Circle of the Pleroma is bounded by a circumference emanated from Bythus (the Point), this is called the Horus (Boundary), Staurus (Stock, Stake, or Cross) and Metæcheus (Participator); it shuts off the Pleroma (or Completion) from the Hystêrema (the Inferiority or Incompletion), the larger from the smaller Circle, the Unmanifested from the Manifested. Within the Circle of the Hysterêma is the Square of primordial Matter, or Chaos, emanated by Sophia, called the Ektrôma (or Abortion). Above this is a Triangle, primordial Spirit, called the Common Fruit of the Pleroma, or Jesus, for to all below the Pleroma it appears as a unity. Notice how the Triangle and Square of the Hysterêma are a reflection of the Triangle and Square of the Pleroma. Finally, the plane of the paper, enclosing and penetrating all, is Sigê (Silence).

wiki

I often wonder about this a little bit it is a magic signum, wth is it doing in a religious context?

edit on 4-2-2016 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

my apologies if it came off the wrong way.

Reciprocated ... thanks (no fault of mine this is interesting- it's all the remarkable folks who post) and no, it came off several possible ways as communication in short bursts of words are open to interpretation and dependent on the 'perceivers' construct at the time, heh.. .Einstein was a 'relatively' smart, smart man.

But I got the remarks were from a benevolent place.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Hello there, beansidhe does agree with you! Very much so. Melissa who sets the honey traps is much more appropriate for a female's mistress.
To me she is that yearning, that heartbursting desire, that raging need, that uncontrollable want, which isn't always good for you- and often the doorway to some very dark places - but you adore her anyway because it feels so good.

Naming her is taming her; notice that oh so subtle shift in the power balance when she is contained in a name? So yes, I agree with you. With a name, I still kiss her feet, but it gives just enough leverage to kick her down and make her kiss mine. You know?

I'm fascinated with your bee stuff - it was a bee who gave me my first book recommendation yesterday, funnily enough.
I met a man today. He walked past me and said 'I love your hair today, beansidhe' (insert real name). I have never seen him before in my life. All day, I racked my tiny brain trying to place him, but no, I don't know him. But he knew my name,and that gave him 'power'. Names are endlessly intriguing. I guess that's why we named God.

Got to go, back soon,

B xxx

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Oh!

B x

Bee.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I had to discard ALL of it and START OVER.

That's the only way progress is made.

No problem. we are all the same, with limitless potential, so I don't see an issue with that!

Once you know where the crap is, you can finally start with the flowers, but we have to be the gardners and do the work!

This was already established in previous pages.

So in my opinion we will each take what is best suited for us personally from your thoughts and adapt to our version. So please write as much as you feel like it. Please speak your mind. You have at least a few readers who know from past communications what kinda wonderful person you are, and I am sure at least a few will agree with me if I state, that you talk, from personal experiance and not just theory (religions, spirituality, science) and truthfully.

At least a few of us are interested very much in what you have to say, so we can do our own gardening from all the crap!

we are all just exchanging opinions and learning new things.

: )

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
*buries face in hands*

Why do human beings have to over complicate things? Why do we have to wrap everything up in complicated symbology, mythology, ritual, ect ...

Does spouting off exotic, complex esoteric "secrets" make us feel better about ourselves? Does it feed our ego, believing that we somehow have a superior viewpoint on things?

If so, we need to ask ourselves why we wish to elevate our ego above those around us -- and why we feel the need to believe these "secrets" we hold are worth anything. More often than not we're likely deluding ourselves and falsely inflating our fragile and delicate self image.

Truth shared becomes truth believed.

Praise, ego-stroking, victim mentality, mirroring and matching are all subtle manipulative psychological tools.

People who know wondrous, amazing and enlightening information -- never tease or toy with other people, seeking validation and praise for themselves. True masters of mind and spirit are rarely known to the world because of their humble and anti-social nature.

We need to ask ourselves why we act the way we do when we interact socially with our peers. We need to ask ourselves what is it within us that is causing us interact with others. What is it that I am trying to get from this exchange? What do I want from these people? What inside me do I lack that I am seeking from others?

We also need to watch our thoughts. Far to often thoughts flow back and forth over the substrate of our minds without anyone (us) paying attention. Our thoughts ARE us. We are our thoughts. If we want to be better people, a place to start is our thoughts. Paying attention to what we are thinking (or not thinking!) about can give us a real good snapshot at who we are and where we're at.

You can spend lifetimes reading books, studying various gruru's and systems in some kind of search for answers. The truth is, you already have all the answers inside of you.

We've been molded, shaped, and hold beliefs that everything has to be hard in life. Everything has to be a struggle and that there is no such thing as "easy understanding". We're constantly trying to force a square peg into a round hole, believing that the round hole is all there is. We never just step back, and notice that next to the round hole is a square one. We endlessly toil, chasing our tails in vain, seeking something we can't name or even tangibly touch.

We work so hard and pour so much mental focus and energy into wrong pathways and areas. Imagine you've never cracked an egg before. You spend days, weeks and maybe months just studying the egg itself. How do you open it? What is the best way? How do you avoid ruining what is inside? Should you drill into it? Maybe you can forge and cast a tiny hammer to use specially for egg-cracking?

This is what I mean.

This stuff is only "dangerous" or "hard to understand" if you believe it is so. If you spend your entire life listening to other voices instead of being the voice that others listen to, you'll forever be someone else's sycophant/acolyte.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

And to scrape at the BASS v KPB scab, that you thoughtfully opened, I want to add that BASS's sardonic, sarcastic exasperation and critique of your concepts is useful to me as it draws more "concrete" responses from the lovely ursine and makes the concepts easier to understand, sometimes.

Arguments refine thoughts.. .far more than loving acceptance and a "let it be" attitude. As a well loved teddy bear, conflict is "icky" to me, but it can be useful... painful as it can be to witness.

Is that helpful? (hee-hee.. .with love)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I agree with part of what you said. In fact I've been saying the exact same thing repeatedly.

But as for the ' not dangerous' that just means the bumper rails are still on.

Whole organizations exist to help those near death..with brain and heart damage or radiation burns.

Just Google...and those are just the public ones.
I had to answer letters and comfort the dying.

I am not in the mood to coddle.

Kev

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Oh definitely.

But it just accelerates my departure...as I refuse to get sucked in past a certain point.

Kev

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join