It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Glad. It's easy to forget that there are so many websites out there and to think that legislation and pressure from service providers want to trim the entire thing down where sites such as that would fall into nonexistence... it's a veritible god-damned shame if that were to happen.

The main links down the side? "Underwater Robotics" I first read it as: Underwear Robotics.
Tired eyes... I've a new memory foam matress and feather bed topper has been very comfortable but dead sleep woke up flat on my back felt like a hard concrete floor.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Reverbs

You can handle everything.
I really wish I could offer you something helpful.

Like what?

I has everythings I need.

:p

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Humor is if you laugh nevertheless. A guy called Bierbaum said that.
We should make a pact, if either of us ever comes in a position that requires a sidekick, we'll offer it to eachother first. What do you think?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Classifieds Classed

Oh how fabric drapes not just at the nape nor nip;
o'er the shoulder down from the pit
what is this roundness fleshy aside?
a bald infant looking to latch?
neeeeigh!!!

eyes gone anchors away!
when they should have been ahoy!
side boob

edit on 11-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hey that sounds good actually.

I started this book I bought years ago.

"Supernatural."

It's this guy who has traveled seemingly to every ancient site related to humans on earth. It's about how humanity. It's everything about the emergence of aliens and snake gods elves all of it. He proposes the idea since we have the same brains as back then that chemicals effect us similar to them. So the book is both objective and subjective.. total shaman book.. can't wait to get home and read more

Mixing both subjective and objective is my same key..

He's coming to similar ideas as me not to say anything about me but using similar methods we've come up with similar answers, but of course these answers are not scientific in nature where only consciousness can go eliminating objectivity and blinding sciences view..

So yea I like this a lot. People drawing the half human half bull 17,000 years separated from each other. the main people researching cave art agree.. these were supernatural experiences from trance or chemical induced altered states of consciousness..

edit on 11-3-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hey there cafe,

I would like to ask for some help, even if it doesn't do much of anything.

The amount of suffering that my dad is going through is breaking my heart. Given how much death I have experienced, I thought I was somewhat prepared but I was horribly wrong.

I'm trying to do everything I can, but my health limits me greatly (and that is frustrating). I've even tried praying to God. Which, of course, didn't do a thing.

So, I'm asking for some induced woo. I was going to do a thread, but I felt the responses there might annoy me more than help.

What small amount people might know of me is probably enough to guess at how desperate I am merely by the fact I'm talking about something so personal in this much depth, and making such a request.

Hell, I'm not looking for some miraculous cure (though I wouldn't complain..). I just don't want this level of pain and misery for him and feel I need to exhaust all options and possibilities. Like all of the men in my family for generations, we don't know any other mode than to stubbornly fight.

But, sometimes that raging against the dying light turns into a horrorshow. A true, living nightmare.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Try feeding him placebos. Some vitamin drops which don't interfere with his usual medicine. The miracle anti aging anti grumpy happy pills, you found on the internet. Maybe?
Or get someone to help around the house and your father? Sometimes the insurance pays for that. Maybe you look for a nice lady who does it for a roof and food? Someone retired but fit?

Ultimately I hope my death will be abrupt. Or I'll have mastered mind control of my body that I can just explode my heart, or something. It's not nice to have that right in front of you, the helplessness, because death has its own terms, right?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yes, but I still think it is more than that. UFOs killed people.
But I probably should read it before I start disagreeing, right?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Everything across the board has been tried, its been a decade long fight
Absolutely everything has been tried in these years, from chemo/radiation/hormones to tinctures and even baking soda treatments.. but ever since it moved to the liver things have just gotten bad.

He gets a lot of help, its just frustrating that I can't provide much personally beyond company. To be fair on that, we are the best of friends, so that company is deeply meaningful to him (and me). Bone cancer which has moved into the liver (uncommon) is no joke.

The part I hate isn't even so much the prospect of losing him soon, though thats tough, its the effects of things like the liver poisoning him and his mind. Its extremely painful for him on every level imaginable. As unreasonable as it may be, I'd like to see him not even experience an iota of discomfort even if it doesn't change his life expectancy.

I'm desperately trying everything I can now, even if its just holding his hand during the very high pain phases where he dips in and out of consciousness due to the level of pain, or asking random people on a random board for "help."

Maybe its just me, but when someone I love so dearly is suffering so greatly.. One starts to consider options that may even seem silly. Doesn't hurt to try, at least.

Its one thing to come face to face with our mortality, but quite another to be forced to experience excruciating pain and massive confusion day after day.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

That's why I support assisted dying. But I assume where you live that has several problems?
There is one group with controlled starving and dehydration, with a doctor giving medicine during the process. 5-23 days, depending on the person and the issue.
But he'd have to have something like that notarised and from before the disease, if he'd want that.
If I am over 70 and all I can look forward to is pain, that's just horrible.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The realms or bardos of becoming... birth leads to sickness then old age and death. Why does it say birth leads to sickness, sickness is the delusion or illusion even if one dies they may be aware or unaware of it's occurance... when they become aware of the cycle of birth, in the presnt moment then such becomes transcended... but birth and death if not seen moment to moment; then some can see it as waking and sleeping at the beginning of their day ending of their day. Death is an exciting time when aware of such a thing... the bardo is always occuring the cycle of birth and death... avoiding the sickness nearly impossible so practice to keep focus and awareness conscious and clear.

We are said to be beings of light; for the reason that we are beings of light/energy... however, each realm has it's own light and at one's death or awareness of it's occurance? These lights will present themselves, the so called soul as it is called, KA, conscious awareness, simply being, is a broad and vast spectrum when given the opportunity beyond bias of the five aggregates of desire or attachment: form, sensations and or emotions from the senses, perceptions, mental activity or formations of that contact and consciousness mistaking the subjective as reality. The lights will guide one into the realm of becoming most needed or fitting for their incarnation into the cycle... in unawareness of this occuring as a constant in a state of release or nibbana then one is stuck in the delusion of form and thus pain, sickness and suffering results having been attached in a bias to that form.

The human form is precious as it gives one the greatest chance to be liberated in one lifetime; to realize all of the lights of the bardos of becoming to where nothing else can be learned from the cycle or realm; but what is left? Teaching, pointing, guiding others out of the cycle of becoming... non attachment to form means to also have non attachment to formlessness so one goes back into form either their own if still habitable or into another womb or in consciousness transferance. Consciousness transferance can be a dark art which I do not suggest attempting, many do such a thing and OBE is a gateway to the practice yet it is a defilement and one that can leave one stuck as a hungry ghost with no where else to dwell... burning incense will drive them away if negative and pull helpful energies near to aid the removal of such... choice is moment to moment now becoming this now becoming that, when it comes down to the choices of the 5 aggregates? This is where the cycle of sickness arises from those attachments.

It is a natural thing; fighting it does not help... practice in release and non attachment is what frees... the opposite is what binds and leads to suffering.

So share the fond memories you have with your father, and also give him an opportunity to release any regrets, or guilt he may be attached to of course he is draining you in the process trying to hold on just the same; without some resolution you will soon take the same course in the mutual attachment... so it is not very healthy to either one of you, pulling each other down as a fate in the attachment and clinging.

I personally suggest hospice... also find out if you do not already know what "faith" he has most identified with and go visit one of them locally and ask them if they could visit with him to help ease any of his mental burdens in the transition.

When all else fails remember to breathe; moments can become tight and constricting... when this occurs emotions and mental states change... awareness of this? Breathe. That's really the only instruction the historical Buddha ever gave... the rest was churning butter.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I would also add; in the balance of things... so much has been grasped in the way of disease, treatment, various cures, etc. etc. it has become a way of life in an extreme one of constant seeking out the life before disease and steady treatments. Such a life is gone... no past moment can ever arise again but in memory; the same with future moments... using the past to fashion the future which is yet unmade unborn so the present is skipped right on over, for something that can never arise or be the same ever again, then using that ignorance to forge the unfashioned future.

This is why life is out of balance... the grasping of what once was missing the right now changing the future into the grasping of more past called sickness and disease to drag over the present into the future... so in such attachments? How is sickness going to end; having gone to such extremes of non-existence called past... making a future existence?

Let go... choose to treat the moment as something else; what it already is. If you think of your father; and past arises that's not helping you nor him, if you think of the future based on the past prognosis and treatments and blah blah blah, thats not helping you nor him. What would help? Cease such formations of past allowing them to write a future... such a thing has gone on for so long, it won't get better unless the both of you just cut it out.

Choose something different to attach to if either of you must attach to something; attachment to the sickness only allows more formation of it.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

He gets a lot of help, its just frustrating that I can't provide much personally beyond company. To be fair on that, we are the best of friends, so that company is deeply meaningful to him (and me).

Serdgiam...I just saw your messages on this page...I'm so sorry!

I am a care-giver (if you remember?). Your company is the BEST gift you can give, it really is. The loneliness is incredibly painful for them and the gift of your time means more than you know.

Please...if you feel comfortable...send me a private message with a little more information about what kind of "help" you're looking for?? I'm looking after 3 people right now and have been pretty resourceful in finding alternatives (to meds) for some of their issues.
If I can help in any way, just let me know!!

jacy

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yea well the same guy wrote fingerprints of the gods which is much more to your view of things.. he has a very balanced view in that he only shows his point he leaves answers up in the air. Fingerprints of the gods points to something of an Atlantis civilization or aliens.

I don't personally think aliens come from 3D space based on my same experiences of abduction type things. Shamans around the world see the gray alien type beings and UFOs in visions. They don't have the same word for them as we do UFO alien.. but same medical procedures. Same floating same structures in the sky. Same flying saucers..

Oh and he thinks the aliens are real btw same as me..

The percentaage of pootenti l abductions is nearly the same as the CIA,s claim of natural psychic ability..

I think it relates to a chemical dubbed "telepathine" or something like that.. it already had a name that is a 3 letter acronym starting with d ..

It's a mutual codependency.. to me earth is a soul farm.

edit on 12-3-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

See what I can vibe into. One of my new housemates put me right on the door to trance state yesterday.
I had to care for two people in the last 4 years until their death in the home.. it was extremely hard. The best I could do was be with them.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I guess it's cancer your dad has (I'm behind in my reading on this thread)?

I have some ties to the alt health realm and one combo looks very VERY interesting... Maitake Mushroom D'fraction and l-ascorbic acid form vit-c, in combination, killed 90%+ cancer cells in a test-tube over 24 hours (though 70%+ for lung cancer, for whatever reason).

That combo was first found by Sensuko Konno in NY in 2012 and has just been retested by another lab with the same results... it is one of the best destroyers of cancer in a test tube, exceeding the usual chemo-therapies in a test tube... the question then is, can that combination do the same in a human body?

Well, the people I've spoken to who have used it say it can and does. I've been hearing reports about aggressive tumors being halted and reduced (for the first time) using this particular combo and as it's basically non toxic to normal cells, it doesn't have any of the usual chemo side effects.

The one caveat-worry is that if it works anywhere near as well in a human, then the dead cells sloughing off the tumors might cause sepsis, etc. ... but as it is otherwise non toxic and cheap (vit c is a couple $'s and the d'fraction costs around 50$ for a vial that would last a few weeks) I don't see why one wouldn't try it.

I know how it sounds, and I'm still very wary of telling people about this due to unreasonable expectations and the emotional realities of life and death and shadowy, science poor alt "cures", but the handful of people I've spoken to who have had their aggressive terminal liver and pancreatic tumors reduced after only a couple weeks on this combo have convinced me that this might be something big... so look into it.

The alt docs I know envision the combo given along with IV vit c infusions, but the folks I've spoken to have taken it orally and achieved good results, too. I wish you and family well.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Soul farm? I write that off as your black knight satellite. And just would hate it, if it was true. My personal experience says that if it was, I got sorted out of the harvest, sent back to the meadows.
Püh.
I bet my soul is just so delicious they want to savour it.

And I keep talking about the Scole Experiment. Check it out, fascinating stuff. They seem more playfull than dangerous.
Maybe the problem is that greys and UFOs are two different things and are actually not even on the same team?
Just imagine how complicated it gets super fast if we're indeed facing an entirely new separate layer of existence. Maybe connected to where we go after death, because there seems to be a link.
But full of all kinds of different beings only living there. Then there could be a third way to live we can barely perceive, because it wasn't really that important to us. Our dead ancestors watching over us... all meant to install worship and submission, because "_" works in mysterious ways.
The goal is maybe reaching some kind of tipping point I guess. But to what purpose is really just...whatever floats your boat.

Sure there are people saying it's a hoax, but it's just good.

edit on 13-3-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The following contains spoilers of (?) the documentary. Hopefully someone wants to discuss.
All questions asked about their realm of existence is and remains obviously unanswered. "I can't tell you that"
Something to observe them taking on many forms, play around, tell stories and then say, those "setting up the experiment" (they really did all experiments are channelled. The glass thingy is apparently from Edison, or so they say...) are the ones we research, and aren't maybe being researched in return, because they're "ghosts" is so ... biased.

What about the control loop? What about all the indications they are tricksters? All the fabricated obvious crap about pleiades, what not, are to distract. One of the phenomenon inclusive of all woo main traits is to deflect from its origin, goal and identity.
But it's capable of interacting in many and impressive ways.
I just feel that saying ghosts doesn't really solve anything either.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Careful with my words when I said soul farm I never gave an implication as to an outside force being farmers.. I'm fishing my own fish.. life expands my conscious awareness.

And now poor reverbs is tired.. I forgot work was work that was a nice month vacation lol.. people say they can't take off work they can't afford it.. being half crazy fixes that

This book is making all kinds of connections I already had rolling around in my head. You'd really like it it's all over the hybrids part.. and no even shamans who see UFO connect them to the grays.. they call them ant people or spirits.. in fact some even relate them as "sky daddy"

I mean the book is a lot like me and your conversation here in this thread even about the telepathic psychic part.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Oh and I've left my body I'm both a ghost and an alien to other aliens.. don't box yourself off .. lest we forget my ex was very much inside my body .. feeling my feelings looking through my eyes .. something about human genetics is a rarity..

What confuses people is the act of manifestation making the light body solid.. ufos give radar returns.. I sometimes wonder if I look like a UFO when I vibe up and leave my body.

And sense you don't like secrets and aliens never tell why they are raping humans.. well you shouldn't like any of them very much..
I can "go there" it's just a matter of practice ..

And yes these things are insanely Trixie.. that's why I relate them to "the trickster" course all the gods not just him shapeshift..
and the other layer is they can tell when you're onto something. Change the game move the goalposts rearrange the labyrinth send in agent smith..
readjust his path..

Jacques valley is also heavily in that book..

edit on 13-3-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join