It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

A Naruto reference.

*innocent whistle*

Kev

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hey LostGirl,

It's been a while since I've thought about Calabi Yau Manifolds. From my understanding Calabi Yau Manifolds are hypothetical depictions of 10 dimensional space based off of whats known as Chern Classes which are bundles of Vectors on a surface or manifold. Chart out the observed vectors algebraically for 10 dimensional space and They look like complex Bows of ribbons. They are used in Superstring theoy in an attempt to explain why we have three tiers of particles. Leptons - Electron, Tau, Omega Minus and their buddies the Electron Neutrino, Tau Neutrino and Omega Minus neutrino, along side with the three groups of quarks. Up/Down, Strange/ Charmed, Top/Bottom. Basically the geometry of the Calabi Yau Manifolds theoretically allow for three "Holes in the bow (the Calabi Yau manifold) " which will depending on their orientation to each other allow a superstring vibration travelling through 10 dimensional space to manifest as particles in three weight classes, mentioned above.

Whats it got to do with Clairvoyance? No idea unless you wanna go the rout that all space is enfolded and somehow that leads to psychic abilities.

But I'm sure we'll understand better "Later"

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

All negativity in a human being winds up modifying the physical digestive system and the 'dan tien' microenvironment.

The 'dan tien microenvironment' is directly connected in all humans..All of them..to She who must be obeyed'.

The other DP micro environments plug into different 'virtual worlds'.

All humans are strongly tethered to her, and it's human nastiness which corrupts an innocent micro environment....turning it into the black sludge monster...and feeding "she who must be obeyed".

We could heal the world by healing Her and ourselves.

She is also a major component of some UFO's, gods, critters, etc.

Gotta run.

Kev

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Two 'things'...

1. Re: lonesome/aloneness:
I know exactly what you are talking about from direct experience. Don't know if this will help - but I can tell you what helped me to some degree -

- when I started realizing how much I was learning from my 'spiritual (I know, Kev hates that word, but it's the only one that suffices) journey', I also realized that I couldn't have 'studied', 'pondered', and learned any of that sort of thing, if I had not had so much 'mind' time due to the 'aloneness'...

...I came to see that having a 'lonely' life was actually a great blessing in disguise, because I had gained far more from that than I could possibly have gained from a life of 'fitting in' and all the 'busyness' of mind that comes with being very socially engaged.

So, now, even though it can still be 'painful' to feel 'alone', I have made peace with the 'lonesomeness' of it by realizing the value in it.

2. The hexagon 'thing':
(probably has nothing 'to do' with anything - just coincidental to the 'conversation')

I haven't ever 'seen' anything like you saw (I have no 'seeing' ability whatsoever), but I did go thru a weird phase several years ago where I was slightly obsessed with the idea of 'geometry' being part of the 'foundation' of reality - and in particular, I kept drawing these complex 'things' that involved hexagons as the 'base' from which all the other geometric 'shapes' could be drawn...
...also, I realized at the time that if you look at a cube from a 2 dimensional perspective, you see a hexagon - which I found incredibly intriguing for some reason.
Okay, that's all

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Very nicely emoted and stated both.

That makes three of us who have felt a connection with that shape. I suppose it could be a coincidence.

Kev

link   

Don Miguel Ruiz wrote, "The Four Agreements", one of those 'self-help' type books...

...a good read, mostly about improving interpersonal relationships, with a bit of esoterica in there - but probably nothing you haven't already 'gleaned' from other sources..
(just trying to save you some time)

Edit for MystikMushroom:
Yes, it is a very good book for 'beginners', because it's not written "cryptically".
edit on 3-2-2016 by lostgirl because: to agree with MM without making a new post!

link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
Anyone aware of the meaning of the "honeycomb",the hexagon shape? Because in the winter of 2013,it was horribly oppressive around here,the husband felt it too. I used to love being outside at night,but for that winter,it was like there was this regular cloudcover,and such an oppressive feeling when being outside. I saw sometimes,very faintly,what looked like a fine mesh in honeycomb/hexagonal pattern covering the sky.
I feel free to share it on this thread,that's not something i'm going to be mentioning very much elsewhere

I know it sounds stupid,but there you have it.

Thing is,around 2011/2012 i would sometimes get this honeycomb structure pop into the forefront of my mind,when i closed my eyes. But the night sky was glorious back then,especially in winter,and then came 2013,hands down worst year of my life in general,but the sky was different too. I've often wondered what was this very fine "hexagonal mesh" that i could see,like an overlay or filter over the sky.

The bee people.

Well, that's at least what I call them for lack of a better name.

I've seen the cities they live in via some kind of vision or whatever. Honeycomb shapes are amazing at maximizing available space, utilizing less material and maintaining strength. They are one of only three geometric shapes that can fit together on a flat surface without leaving any gaps.

I'm not sure where they're located or even if they're on the same dimensional plane, they may hang out with the mantis guy that paid me a visit a while back. He did not expect to run into me, that's for damn sure!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Don Miguel Ruiz wrote, "The Four Agreements", one of those 'self-help' type books...

...a good read, mostly about improving interpersonal relationships, with a bit of esoterica in there - but probably nothing you haven't already 'gleaned' from other sources..

(just trying to save you some time)

He doesn't write cryptically, as its a pretty plainly written little book ... that may turn some people off who continually insist on looking for rabbit holes.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I don't know, it seems to me that -

Two is "coincidence", three is 'synchronicity'...

...I either just made that up, or read it and can't remember where

And synchronicity tends to be worth paying attention to.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Have you ever encountered the Alien Buddha?
He's one amazing dude. (also beyond ArchTulpa)
He's like a type 1a supernova standard candle
In seer space.

Kev

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Does this have anything to do with the "forevermen" that a certain other member on the boards used to talk about? Those folks were supposed to have clones of themselves used as telepathic communication devices spread out across the galaxy.

Does "she who shall not be named" have anything to do with "he who shall not be named"?

The BBT guy who shall remain unnamed?

link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I think that Even though various of us annoy each other from time to time....it's probably fair to say we are part of some mutuality.

Kev

link   
a reply to: kiro8lak

Hey Kiro!

You snuck in between the usual characters and I almost missed you! Lovely, poignant observation there, sir or madam.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Have you ever encountered the Alien Buddha?
He's one amazing dude. (also beyond ArchTulpa)
He's like a type 1a supernova standard candle
In seer space.

Kev

Alien Buddha?

Nah, just a huge bejeweled letter "M" covered in eyeballs. And something that resembled Lord Ganesha, elephant trunk and all.

The mantis guy was surprised, he scanned me or something before satisfying his curiosity and leaving. I got the distinct impression a human element wasn't supposed to show up where I did.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The truth?

Yah 'She who must be obeyed' has been 'prison loving' various people from that 'storyline'.

That's why I've been trying to intervene this whole time.

But that's probably not the answer you wanted. Could you be more specific and detailed while skirting the T & C ?

Kev

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It happens. The 'alien buddha' Has eyes on stalks as well. I suspect the two are related.

Kev

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kiro8lak

And working backwards I just caught the "suicide" post... heartfelt hug.

As a postscript, my own brushes with successful suicide usually involved a portion of the person hanging about, and some mental, verbal and dream communication where I offered that there was a further place to go once "unstuck" seemed to soothe and pass on the individuals ... well, they seemed to not be "here" anymore and so related the "talks" we had with their resolving whatever issues remained.

So yeah, they pass out of the nearer liminal regions and seem to mosey on down the trail... thankfully, for them.

And a belated welcome, if not already welcomed, that is.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Regarding seeing honey combed structures. This article from Nature magazine might help.

Here's the abstract from it which pretty much explains the phenomena.

"The orientation map is a hallmark of primary visual cortex in higher mammals. It is not yet known how orientation maps develop, what function they have in visual processing and why some species lack them. Here we advance the notion that quasi-periodic orientation maps are established by moiré interference of regularly spaced ON- and OFF-center retinal ganglion cell mosaics. A key prediction of the theory is that the centers of iso-orientation domains must be arranged in a hexagonal lattice on the cortical surface. Here we show that such a pattern is observed in individuals of four different species: monkeys, cats, tree shrews and ferrets. The proposed mechanism explains how orientation maps can develop without requiring precise patterns of spontaneous activity or molecular guidance. Further, it offers a possible account for the emergence of orientation tuning in single neurons despite the absence of orderly orientation maps in rodents species."

Source:
www.nature.com...

She who must be Obeyed coulda gone all out and let us directly observe Calabi Yau Manifolds but nope, instead she went the boring old fashioned nature and neurons route. She who must be obeyed seems like a real bitch for not considering the wants and needs for her hosts n all.
edit on 3-2-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Whats prison love in this context. Is that like where you have to explain to your cell mate "No! No! Tyrone I'm Bi -Lin -Gual it doesn't mean what you think it does!!!!" And he's all like "I've been watching you this whole time and you haven't cleaned behind your ears or nothin! You can call me the health inspector!!! Now Pick up the Mother F'ing SOAP!!!!"

How do I get out of that situation or is that strictly up to She who must be Obeyed.
edit on 3-2-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thank you for saying that, I do tend to under-'regard' myself

Also, I know Kev did a reply for you on the 'black sludge'/tummy trouble 'thing', but I wanted to offer something as a perspective..

Okay, you know I deal with the clinical 'Depression' thing, but I wanted to share re: the tummy trouble 'aspect'..

Don't know if you've read any info on 'Mind/Body' connection (I really think it's 'Mind/Body/Spirit'), but the following applies..

I went thru a period of time where every night lying in bed trying to fall asleep, I would begin to experience terrible indigestion, here's what I did that actually helped:

(putting it into 'directive' terms - and it will sound very 'out there')

Place right hand on stomach area just at diaphragm - put your mind in a 'state' of 'kindness' toward your body, particularly your tummy - imagine your hand is radiating a warm, golden-yellow light deep into and around the stomach area - slowly (sort of concentrically or spiraling) circle your hand over entire stomach area - (okay, here's the 'weird' part) while moving your hand, in your mind 'speak' to your 'tummy' in a loving way, words like "be soothed, be eased", whatever comes to mind...

...I don't know why, but it really did help me at the time - so maybe worth trying?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join