It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Nah, dreams too normal to be super involved. I just wanted to float through the ceiling but then went full on lucid-Neo just to finish one dream. Crazy stuff! And want to get back to a strange one to see if I can get behind things like the strange electronic sounds or the radio stuff beamed into my head!

New Simpsons, I will be watching!

Talk to ya'll tomorrow! Beer and futbol calls! (Yes, 'Mericans call it "soccer"...)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

By the way I wasn't looking for a fight. Just in an odd state.. sorry

but if you sound any more like her I'm going to get freaked out..

I'm firmly back confused again.. what else is New
Don't mind me

My human brain is just not made for this..

Gulf breeze # like hell man.. what did I get caught up in?? I'm probably a useful idiot for "that programming

Ever feel like your being punked by telepathic aliens, the NSA, lucifer, Jesus, and the new world order all at once??

edit on 5-3-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Relativity.

The less society looks or agrees on the existence of something the more the bubble or dream of whatever it was fades away or pops.

Some will remember or even recall but not enough for it to be a relevance in the hive mind to exist or pesist.

Persistence of memory...

I have had dreams of entire life times... other lives of a "me" and all seemed well and fine and then all of a sudden waking up and then recalling the details of "this life". Then saying oh; must have been a dream... because that immediately explains it away.

These days? Since we all only exist in a specific relativity to one another? Less than 3.7 degrees anywhere there is the internet... but yet how we exist to them? Will never be us; just a conception or perception of us, to them. It is possible in higher tantra for two energies to completely merge together beyond the conceptual being... one mind, one flesh, one being of contact.

Of course the same is possible on the universal level as well; in bliss or rapture of course such a thing can be an extreme as it is easy to forget the suffering of others... compassion and empathy for all of those struggling leaves a foot in both worlds as the middle opens up as the gateless gate inbetween them... in such a manner one door is always open and the other never closes, it is a good thing to continue in such a manner as learning never ceases... I don't mean conceptual book learning. But direct absorbtion like source code over vast distances and frequencies.

Lots of beings ready to help; of course... I'm a bit of an asshole, because I leave that door open... for both to rise and fall to do the work they need to do as necessary so that both can learn.

Sure, it is tempting to let the human/animal realm go but what is the difference in the god/titan & deva/asura realm? Only form and state of mind... grasping is still the same; it is just the time frame is different. It is easy to slip and forget suffering in such an extreme then compassion and empathy for others is forgotten and then learning sort of ceases, and one forgets what that existence was like.

So, day after day I sit here as a gate between the two... the formation of others appearing has ceased, now there are only "spirit/energy" beings around; they look exactly like heat sweltering on a hot road or fuel fumes like a colorless smoke.

When I woke up this morning; there was a young "Egyptian" fellow maybe aged 7 or 8 standing to the right side of the bed which is a loft; his right eye was painted like Horus he turned away to say something towards the kitchen then disappeared.

When not attached to such things in pure observation? They have gotten to be somewhat of a normalcy... I am not sure if it is because I have ceased the function of thinking and labeling of objects and sounds as well. Some of them have tried to "dictate" or predicate what I may be "thinking" or "translate" it to another.

The first time that phenomina occured I found it very irritating; especially when it was no where close to what it would be. In an alternate reality... perhaps not having any "thinking" activity if I were hooked to a machine would have medical practioners thinking myself "brain dead" or in a coma of sorts.

What a hoot that would be huh? If I was actually in a coma but not in my reality or relativity...

Of course I often feel energies familiar... some I do not enjoy at all, some I do... one very much so in particular twin flame sort of feelings.

Who knows how you exist to another without accepting the "conspiracy" of it?

Of course my energy is getting better and I can get more accomplished than I was... I have heard of people finding themselves in a hoarder sort of situation, that go to clean pick up something... and then just sit there for hours and hours sort of stuck.

I'm stuck because of the living will situation... but; impermanence. Things will change whether I will them too or not; karma becomes due from the law of causation. If they have not escaped the cycle of existence or becoming? Then why grasp and desire for anything else... I do have to admit that the last two years have felt like five. Used to be a year felt like three or four months... so, anyway back to observation of phenomina arising and passing moment, to moment, to moment.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

It's okay, I know odd state well.

Just kind of annoying because I don't know whom you're talking about.
And I am really a bit stressing, because I still have so much stuff to figure out and feel like I don't even know the right question yet.
I'm basically just throwing stuff out hoping it resonates and the answer leads me to new drops of this liquid puzzle.
As soon as we got the right question we'll know what to look for, how to test it. We need results people. And if it's just a way to tickle them out of hiding.
Also it's a pretty stupid quest. "What are you doing?" "Oh you know making alien contact. Proving the existence of god. Why you?"

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

If your experiences are that strong and you're as used to it and calm during as you say, why don't you try to communicate more?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Doing the dishes is enough communication to destroy a thousand hearing aids, as they scream bloody murder... such is the state of zen/chan awareness in hearing. Existence becomes so painful in such a manner all one can do is sit... or else make a decision let me hear all of the germs and bacteria screaming and calling for your head as you murder them. So not sentient but an awareness none the less, and in such a manner one embodies the destructive so that such beings enter a better mode of expression or being. Intelligent? Sure. However such can be embodied or disembodied... best they go find another womb to enter instead of becoming a hungry ghost looking for a vehicle to enter when this body is a temple that holds no open hours.

I've no interest going down a road already traveled that bogged down and sank, in thoughts of intent and formation. Doing such a thing says: hey feel free to become a fetter a pain in my ass called an ego self or an I that has already been conquored... because there's a you that desires and wants but does not actually need. I'd only do such a thing for a girlfriend or wife... of course; if she existed in the same state of being? That would be spectacular, however such a thing is typically rare... and it will manifest into existence when the karma for it is due to.

I had a lovely vision of a Dakini(Female Buddha) on a lotus blossom padma(seat) sprout and rise right out of my belly button up and up and right on out of my sight like Jack and his magic beans. Of course, Buddhas are born out of sentient beings... being the fertile ground out of which that one grew? Hmm time will tell, she was sitting on a red blossom... there are those beneath it as one's own lotus; seven in the body, and those above it. Seven is the typical to work on; but once that has occured, time to work on the others so one is properly "rooted", practice(tending/watering) of the path will continue growth til one is strong enough to keep supporting all that may grow out of it.

There are a myraid of worlds; uncountible realities in mindlessness or the unawakened... five realities to be conquered for a complete house called the senses. I have had thousands and thousands of names arise and pass, countless worlds come and go, hearing is the worst sense of attachment for "others" expression in my honest opinion in experience. There is an expression of a bodhisattva already present for such a thing but I experienced enough of that to know how it works; it is a direct line between all heavens and hells all 454 of them. Sight has been overcome as an attachment and so has hearing in direct understanding of them as a manifestation and the sense of smell/taste has been what I have been working on... of course; there has been manifestations of pleasant and unpleasant, like old dirty diapers, perfumes, various cooking smells and "ivory" soap all day today especially... labeling them of course is not something to do... the mind recognises, and of course? I need to detach so there is a non bias there as well... between pleasant and unpleasant, it is a subtle karma of two more senses at once since both of them are so closely related; the smell of the soap was at first pleasant, and then so often it became unpleasant... like a nice touch can become a tourture the more it is a constant over and over, like a drop of water on the forhead... no big deal until hours and hours of it.

Touch will be the last to go after these two... much of it has already been overcome; feeling of a hand or foot being twsted around and off bound where it bloats and busts open, needles, daggers, spears etc stabbing, cutting, and chopping that is the Avici hell...

Transcendence... what would be the purpose of such a thing? So one may freely travel through all heavens and hells equally. To point and teach and help... or simply be as a pratyekka manifestation that does not teach. Teaching can lead to much suffering, as all of those with attachment and bias become a fetter or an albatross around one's neck, just the same as before one became free from those entanglements. From other Buddhists to all religions... honestly that's becomes the largest pain in the ass to get up and move away from.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Ty for understanding.
e
Meanwhile I'm running from what you are seeking and it seems only a matter of time before it all bites me in the ass again..

What you posted in the gulf breeze thread.. and another poster about being recruited .. my post history is aaost a direct copy of what that thread is about.. someone's reading from the Same psyop playbook or someone thought I was an antichrist. No joke but none of it is real.. I had to have made it all up..

But don't you get it by now.. ??

Aliens or humans pretending to be aliens are not your friend. Well not mine anyway.. sounds like you'd hit it off with them.. you'll get what you wish for it's only time.. or maybe you get selected but be really clear what it is you want..

Her.. is Mimi.. or a group of people or NSA hackers or a telepathic alien living underground.. my Facebook/computer/acts were all remote accessed.. through whatever.. and they are again.

This world is extremely dangerous.. someone is back on watch reverbs duty.. maybe this time the mind control or ritual will work. But I'm operating on the assumption I made it all up..
edit on 6-3-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

That's hitting home for me, because I spent quite a while feeling very alienated.
Don't know why but I prefer that a strange kind of actual being is playing with our minds, a lot over all the religious stuff. And my story had much religious stuff in it.
Also just human psy ops? No, don't like that either. I would try to hunt them down, every single one involved.

I'm possibly an alien clone and you're probably too.
At this point what's the alternative? Jesus might have been the same, Moses, Noah... we just can stop to look for more than technological superior beings, but at least they're interfering in our stuff. God never did.
And I am not saying that's for sure what is, just what I prefer.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
In all honesty I got no damned hint of an idea what is actually going on, sometimes things seem to fit, then they dissolve into meaninglessness.
I doesn't #ing matter at all what fancy names and stories we attach to it, the 100million question is,
Now what?

Because the revelation it is there is #ing hard to transport to the ignorant. But has to be the first step if you I or who knows is involved, I assume many, wants to make any sense to anyone living in a world where the other is brain flukes of schizophrenics?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You know that was the joke when I was little.. that I was switched out as a devil baby.. or in school people used to call me an alien. I forget if it was for being way too smart or being weird. Probably both lol. I don't need a label like that to know what I stand for.

I am me and wherever I came from it would be nice to go back.

But if one more person says they finally found me or calls me Gabriel or likes like I'm some key that unlocks the underworld or whatever I don't care if you are Mimi or nini or Zhou I'm out. Gone.

Meanwhile I do have to figure this out but I've learned to be patient.

And pusinka.. if you're reading this understand you could tell me any #ing day what really went down. "That was all real" isn't helping..

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I finally found you, Cassiel!

Are you gone now?

Jk

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You are such an ass

It's nice to know you get some of what I'm trying to get myself. So at least there's that.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You like it BB.

I'm not patient. I won't just watch and let'em make an apocalypse. Might sound hysterical but now would be an awesome time to launch phase 3?4? Who cares the next.
The name might be important. What if the only guy available to help us is Satan, Lucifer, Prometheus. Would you say no to him because of his reputation?
Or would it depend on what he has to offer? Is the one full filling the wishes bad, or was the person just stupid and didn't think it through?
I wish for freedom of information. Democracy where we vote and discuss the issues not the people presenting them to us.
That's the best I can do. And citizens incomes a total do over for our financial and economical systems, complete cut back to every nation sustains itself and that's it.
But that's a cherry on top.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I feel you on all of that..

The only caveat is the trick of causing the apocalypse by trying to prevent the apocalypse..
like murdering your best friend because the devil is inside of him.. and the mind game was you are the only muderer and the devil was in you not them..

So no I don't define it like zeus is the good guy and lucifer bad.. I'm much more confused and used to want to be abused by either one of those shifty #s..

link   
Oops

link   
Technical difficulties..

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Amen.

And I do have a round white spot on my left shoulders. Tantalid. And I do want a revolution. I might be more destructive than it appears at first glance, right?

edit on 6-3-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I used to screw up the Acronym Game thread when I logged in! Went on for a week! Pippage and double posts galore!

I just logged in to post to the Green Triangle thread! So it may have just been me! I'll be gone soon as I spent all day studying for a dumb test tomorrow for something I am already certified in! Bastids for not honoring my certification!! *shakes fist*

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Pyschonauts... diving deep to see where all dwell in the internal typically only use the external as a pointing when such is confusing. Of course that is just a similarity of concept... here is an easy example of how to alter reality one step out of the void, find something no one has ever tasted then tell them what it tastes like before they taste it... that is what they will then concieve of whatever "it" is tastes like.

Even if "it" does not taste like that to you... they will percieve the taste as a reality having tasted it before even if it is said to taste soapy. Of course that may turn them off of trying it.

This is a direct showing of how we percieve the world in relativity and how those that desire to conspire with us or are at least open to suggestion to recieve that as a reality are to it being one.

All of the world and "knowledge" are like this... conceptual ladders that all hang on and agree to.

That is the very hive mind or matrix itself and is endless using the construct that has been agreed upon; however none of that by the "soapy" is actual reality yet; the experience to them however is real. However it is also unreal.

In such a manner of collusion and delusion the entire mass exists and yet it does not.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

It's good to know you stop by if you can.
Fly away little bird, study away, wherever life takes you, be blessed wonderful being of inspiration.

*and that's why I hate the love&light people! Imagine I would talk like that! Annoying, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join