It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No lol..

But I used to stare into the black of my eyes in the mirror as a meditation. I have hypnotic eyes.. Lol

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I bet you do, BB, I bet you do....
But since your eyes are currently not available and I am looking for hallucinations...
Hm, oh well I'll try this weekend I guess see if I can use my tablet as black mirror?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Nice one man.
Isn't it odd when you can feel both of yourselves?
By the way sometimes body you thinks no body you is a scary ghost or demon.. other times it thinks your an angel or god. That's only when your consciousness is more concentrated in the no body form .

You just made me jealous too haha. I haven't gotten back to the neo stage in some time.
I'm getting closer. Last night I was lucid again. In my dream wondering what time it was cause I'm opening this restaurant for an old friend well getting it ready.. so I willed myself awake. Looked at the clock and I did in fact need to get up.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Should work well if it has a glass screen.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The gap was sooooo long though! I was wondering if I'd ever get back. This week was difficult to get steady sleep except last night when I passed out at 9:30 pm.

There is a hypnosis technique called "anchoring" where you touch a hypnotized person and give them an instruction. If you have seen the X-Files episode, Jose Chung's From Outerspace, you will notice that Alex Trebek does this when interviewing people as a MIB.

What I did was a self-anchor and was able to tell the difference between dreamscape and me drooling on my pillow! Then it was on!

Just not sure when the next time will be?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I don't tend to anchor myself except sort of centering myself. Squeezing to small size or flat is pretty confusing on its own but glass is particularly bad for me.. wood and insulation is not as bad.. you really do feel it.. thing about glass is it's so hard.. metal also.. wood feels woody.. lol not bad at all I kinda like it.

When I used to hear about people saging their house and opening a window to let the spirits out it sounded stupid.. ghosts can walk through walls...

Well, now I get it.

edit on 3-3-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Woohoo weekend! And my stuff came so Woohoo weird messed up posting ahead.

Some sick sh1t to set the mood. Warning I wouldn't listen to that if you're not feeling super silly.
📣Partey!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

One word...

Sweet!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I watched Apollo 18. And I really enjoyed it.
No woo but the politics are acting up like crazy. The German journalist imprisoned in Turkey is now a spy and promoter of terrorism.
The Trump story continues to baffle daily.
Exciting times, right?

How are your travelling endeavours going? Have you tried again?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh I got another one!
What if the remote viewing programmes led to the ability to tell the future? That's the first thing all the amateurs want, so I guess it's save to assume the professionals would also want that most of all.
Then they take out key figures they don't like, by making them vulnerable for black mail, ruin or threaten to ruin their reputation, molest them with outrageous technology, mind control, gangstalking, ghosts, UFOs all just memes, hallucinations projected into your brain.
That results in ripples like the Mandela Effect, because they would have been in groups and those groups still live but weaker, without guidance. Meme weakening.
And they want to wipe out history, most of all spiritual history, tainting it with aliens, because that always implies a huge uncertainty. And it serves to keep the people from exploring their mental abilities because... that is just crazy!

Cool right? And I had my first german Mandela Effect. "Ich erinner Jürgen." Nobody's says that, that's just wrong! "Ich erinnere mich an Jürgen" But they don't say that anymore. First was a TV show, then a movie, an austrian movie but still...
?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
No takers? Too mundane?
You know John Dee? The Renaissance of the pre-apocalyptic unity of mankind? The universal language of creation.
I don't think it's language as in english, Aramenic,... more like body language and soul language. The soul, the angels, it doesn't matter if you see it as external or internal, they don't speak in words or images, it's much more subtle when you feel the thought bubbling up it's formless but already there, then your brain jumps in and makes words or images out of it.
That's the sweet spot one has to be able to hold, speak with less than words, before the images.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Keep speaking German

Remote viewing as told by the CIA is not bound b time or space.

Trump was being interviewed about being president like 20 years ago.. makes me really wonder

edit on 5-3-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Why? You think there are more little things that don't fit?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

No I just wonder. :p

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

wonder what¿?

Ey I am thinking maybe I make my own Voynich manuscript. An exercise in phantasy, my own language, drawings of stars from a different point of view, alien plants...
Also a comment on the sad state of things, mass die outs of animals, all is dirty, the air, the water, we have to start imagining new life, use our tools to create a floral and fauna that can cope with the mess we made.
The translation of the title will be
"Eulogy to paradise"
And how we had to leave Earth because it started to show serious hostility towards humans. Only the ones hard to kill and deadly will stand a chance next to us. From fluffy cuties, donkeys, cats, birds, ... we go to nothing but bacteria, insects, fungi, algae, ... All trying to wipe us out. We had to flee.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Lots of animals will die every day forever.

Where is your love for the ones already gone? You don't know their names?

It just keeps going. Things die and things live. And those things that lived are the other life.

Nature is a vampire

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

No we are. We're un-natural.

Humans cause mass extinction wherever they go for thousands of years.

edit on 5-3-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

So you are a plant? Or a vampire?

It's almost cute how pretty you see life without humans.

It's all vampires..

Stealing life to eat life to be life.

Smile for the camera

and if it offends you stop murderinf life .... why are you even alive on your electronics wasting space and energy and life?

edit on 5-3-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

But not in the magnitudes we do.
Sure it's all eat or get eaten, but we don't eat all the things we destroy.
There are other lifeforms taking a symbiotic approach, we don't.
Not even in our inner-species relationships.
We are like a virus, we exhaust everything until there is nothing left but an empty shell.

Why so bitchy, BB? looking for a fight?
edit on 5-3-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Oh I'll fight any human just taking up space.

new topics

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join