It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

lmao..

never thought of that..

edit on 1-3-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Use jumping jacks next time it'll fly in circles going fffsssssbbbbb they even work under water... sea gulls the only bird that looks the same on the outside of what they are full of. Sheot on the inside sheot on the outside saw one missing a foot once when I was little in a McDonalds parking lot I was really sad... same McDonalds not long after I saw a little girl with two nasty women playing the same mind games my mom used to play on me... threating to abandon me because I never imprinted on either of those things called parents, always oneself kinda pisses those thinking they own or have a right to control you off.

Self control gives the ability to fly, missing a foot comes from those intanglements... how are anyone's parents the childs responsibility? You were born out of a moment of hunger or desire with no will power planning or self control... so when grown one is supposed to be gateful no matter the circumstances to honor and obey is some damn marriage sheot and no I never wanted to marry either... so hey let's break his or her spirit and deny them the will too live until they beg like a dog.

Never needed either of the immature babies called parents to live... one with a 6th grade education already married twice at the time, one a drunk, one too controlling and then the last waving money around... ever feel like an abortion? Momma yaga-one and f-ed yer self. Hatching plans ahead of time steals all presence of being denying any future to leap over fences in dreamtime... the dead always try to wander back home called thought and memory.

Hungry ghosts of guilt lighting the way through the dark spiral so hope can free itself from a void... so how to be a god? Realize everyone you know is buried in the same cemetary and all the memories keep trying to make the same connections... to absolve and resolve. The void is a cozy place to sit, no hatching involved what kind of bird is in there as every dog in the mirror... dess one is lovely says the mouse in chinese:

Payback for all those what's the matter sand in your vagina?

Clam up

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If you guys don't hear from me again, know that I love you all.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Something wrong ?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

edit on 1-3-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

A fellow and his wife I knew had a Xoloitzcuintle reminded me of the Egyptian god Set commonly thought of as being a Jackal.

She was sweet; however last I visted them, she didn't like me being 3rd in the food chain of being fed.

That whole dominance/submission thing in vying for control is so embroiled in stupidity and often over very trival things... even when doing spiritual journeys sans any drugs; spiraling through life forms seeing beings trapped. I caught a mouthful of something in my sleep diving through as long as I could until I lost conscious awareness, hacked it all out and caught a small red pearloid like sphere... put it between my thumbnails and gave it a squeeze it burst in a popping noise with a clear fluid. Some sort of egg? I was spiralng through a tunnel sort of sea like a lot like the ship in Pirates of the Caribbean where everyone aboard the Black Pearl was some sort of sea/ocean species.

Hopefully, whomever planted won't be irritated at me for not hatching her "baby" inside me... I didn't know what it was and unfortunatelty curiosity struck again. It's like some homosexual incubus enjoys using my throat once I loose consciousness; so it has been habit for years now to cough up a bunch of nonsense... this pearliod "sphere" was a first. It was about the size of a straight pin head and crimson.

A few nights before that I was spiraling through what appeared to be renaissance paintings of cloudy heavens and hells; it looked a lot like jupiter's atmosphere.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Hey you're back! And throwing in some extra weird.
Reminded me of KPBs parasitic souls. Also something I like to push out of my mind, because that would be a bummer, right?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You know about meditation and stuff, right? Why is it red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet and white?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Rainbow bridge?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Someone told me, or I read it, don't remember, but apparently if you visualise those colors they can induce a trance state. So I was wondering why those? Why that order?

You know that's for people who die, walking over the rainbow bridge?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

parasitic souls... we are inhabited by many life forms; all life is energy and i appears in many differen forms... inernal and external. Guest and host... it is an interesing relationship the internal and external. Sickness can occur in both when out of balance, with what one concieves as positive or negative input or output.

The temple complex. If one can learn to embrace all life; then all life will embrace one back no different than internal or external... in ignorance one will not know the difference, the seeing muddled with labels will "think" but what internal or external life is "thinking" is it a you or a parasitic load is it knowledge or an attachment to concepts? Clear seeing can see things as they are; clear hearing can hear every world crash screaming in a raindrop and mowing the lawn can sound like oneself being a monster... chewing up life mercilessly.

This is why life or existence is suffering; of course no different than one much touch with "fingers" one must touch with "teeth" in curiosity... what is the difference? When the finger touch tooth? Which one yells what bit it both in all honesty but the truth in what bit? Curiosity then the percieved outcome for the future on such contact? Defense. Ignorance of an enemy that did not really exist on either end.

So the colors... I had fruitloops after a morning smoke less than an hour ago; right before typing this I realized what color was missing having thought about it pink. Being single one would have thought I'd have thought of that color sooner but I left my love glove at the kitchen sink for a washing.

The lotus flowers/wheels the eyes of radiance around black pools... I noticed the talk of blackholes with my blackholes so yes they do exist, and of course the gravity in which they sink or are drawn too are what one typically devours, it can be in one of curiosity or in one of craving or desire... when one keeps falling into the same one over and over it can become limiting or an attachment that misses out on so much more.

Wanna see a cyclops? Next time kiss a partner with both eyes open on both sides. Gravity just waves as the tongue whips across flavors where no other should be.

Sitting in the void? Light moves, bends, reflects and refracts, hearing a tad slooooooooooooower and bounces... taste and smell are typically not in awareness unless focused on or the unexpected occurs whether good or bad? Meh coprophagia is a thing... many many jokes could be said from the ground up. he earth worm or lumbricus terrestris has it right as in the earth itself tases so sweet i'm going on a slow crawl, and each time I get chewed up like the jelly/sea nettle there are more of me like the hydra.

Sorry I got off on a tangent but that's how it rolls in circular thinking on the infinite nature of being in the vastness that is the micro/macro-cosm both inside and out, and yet one when not so clouded.

Micro/macrobotic cooking is an interesting thing to consider in such a dynamic.

When things get so compressed horoscopes/runes or the I-ching can be a nice guide. Well, there's a few friends skittering abut on the roof where I tossed some lunch for them, I suppose I listen to them play a little and then make some coffee.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Why are you always talking about sitting in the void? The void is one of those concepts I just can't accept. I mean that's consciousness vacuum, that's even more impossible than the physics vacuum.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Because it is the most comfortable spot on the couch, when dishes are not washed and I forgot to brush my teeth after they played hoops.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

That explains a lot

Did you guys check out the Voynich thread? I'm stunned, seriously impressed and... quite a bit spooked
The f1r guys wooooooo

edit on 2-3-2017 by Peeple because: Add messed up

edit on 2-3-2017 by Peeple because: Stupid auto

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
DUDES!!

It happened this morning!

I made it through the ceiling! It was strange. I started floating above the bed. Big deal, been there, done that. And as I approached the ceiling it kind of repelled me but I willed myself forward. Then like touching a silk curtain I began to pass through. I could feel wood, wiring, the carpet above was thicker but I started pushing through that. Then through the ceiling/roof. I made it outside!!

I started flying around a bit. Then the scenery/dream… shifted?... and I was back on the bed. Reset to zero huh? OK. I know how this works now. But this was not exactly *my* bed but very close. The window was slightly different and there was a person standing outside (I’m on the second floor). I float up but instead of going through the ceiling, I float towards the window. I did not even notice that it was summer outside (below zero here in the AK) and the window was slightly ajar. I…uh… turned 2D and went out the cracked window (remembering Reverbs’ description of going through glass as weird, glad I didn’t). Anyway, the dude is on the street walking away from my window. I give chase until I hit a chain link fence which I did not get a chance to go through. Zip! Back in bed. TEOT’s bed.

Alright. I feel the covers being tugged. Nope. Sorry. I can feel the covers wrapped around my feet, I tell myself. Then I noticed I was touching my wrist in the real world. I am looking at my hands as they are outstretched and I am twisting them back and forth, real fast like, then I realize, Hey! I am still touching my right wrist in bed. I could hold both thoughts in my head at the same time.

Off I shoot! Higher. A different city than this one I call home. Lots of glass sky scrappers. Little plots of green, cars, people walking, then I hear as yell of joy. I look up and a dude is flying by in front of me! He is smiling and hooting, then he catches view of me then he starts to fall towards the street. Then it is me falling towards the ground.

Switch again to France (at least it was a tennis tournament on clay court and they were speaking French), which I wanted to check out but swiped to another scene.

[Continued…]
edit on 2-3-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: part the first

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This time, I am an older Japanese man who just figured out how to fly. His family thinks he is crazy and are pleading with him to stop talking crazy. He/I float through a wooden house a couple stories high. Outside, He/I see a limo pull up and two serious individuals get out as the family pleads to talk some sense into the crazy old man. I drop to the deck, walk over to the ledge and yell at them, “I am not crazy!” Somebody comes up behind me, grabs me, as they hustle up the deck stairs to help assist restraining a crazy, old, Japanese man.

There is a crowd now all trying to get me back in the house. Somebody brought a Koi (? Expensive goldfish that I was holding for a VIP ??), they are screaming at me to unlock my phone, to do my duty for VIP and take care of the fish, the family is telling me they love me as they hustle me back inside. My wife (??) is gently crying. I, to their surprise, pass through their grip, go through the wall, and fly in a long loop around the property. They come back out on the deck and don’t believe what they are seeing. I fly over their heads, do another loop, then land on the deck in front of them.

“Stop this foolishness now!” admonishes one of the arrivals. “You are honor bound to [???] which is why he gave you the fish! To prove his trust in you so you would unlock your phone!”

At which point I grab the fish in the crystal bowl, the phone, and hurl them over the edge. Kind of like the Matrix’s bullet time, I slow everything down. I yell, “Damn your honor!” while setting the fish, now out of the bowl, on fire. I send the bowl zipping off around the corner about 6 feet off the ground. The phone explodes with more force then if it fell from that height. I zip off while the family and the two men watch.

The men talk with the family and begin to leave in disgust. When I come flying back, grab my wife, and leave. I can hear my daughter (??) say, “He did it for [???]! He really loves her! That is why disgraced himself…”

I woke up to the alarm clock, my left hand touching my right wrist, and the alarm is the classic sound “Silk” from classic iOS which is a koto! I did not know the name of the sound until I just looked!!

- end -

edit on 2-3-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: part the second

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

How did you set the fish on fire?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I was manipulating reality! It was like Neo in the Matrix. There was a point in that last dream where it wanted to shift but I kept it from shifting. I forced it back to stay on that scene because I wanted to see how it would end.

It was like being... uh... under the influence of T&C-25 in some ways. This time I was in control of my dreams! It was most excellent!! Not sure if I will be able to in the future but will try my best!

Will keep the Cafeterians up to date!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Someone told me, or I read it, don't remember, but apparently if you visualise those colors they can induce a trance state. So I was wondering why those? Why that order?

You know that's for people who die, walking over the rainbow bridge?

it's also the explanation of how to do.

sex is red.. Animal is red.. Think of it as a bad joke. But the rainbow road is before you.

I'm not in my best mind but I might be able to find something..

The Arc of the covenant gives you the rainbow bridge.

It's not a mistake that the LAST course in mariocart is Rainbow road.

If you follow the religious stuff.. It's in the building but further back. They call it "the holiest of the holys

That rainbow bridge to cross to talk to god? That is in your body. Red is a slow wavelength.. Violet or purple or white after are high frequencies..

As someone who does not like following systems I havn't checked out personally.. I completely agree with those systems in that way. I don't think they are literally correct, but they are way much more closer than not thinking about this.

You can go into trance state by holding something, while letting everything else go.. Meditation state is not holding anything. Trance state also has very useful results.
edit on 2-3-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I'm just so very bad at visualising, I practice but can't make my brain stop to wait for eye input. "Red brain! Red! Like cherries!" "But it's black your eyes are closed! Where are the cherries!?"
It's not like I am lacking phantasy and every now and then there is an "image" sliding through, but I am so very word-bound. You know in my head I'm writing books, since I read my first one in kindergarten and I can't turn it off...

Have you ever tried to stare at a black mirror or TV statics?

new topics

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join