It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

a reply to: Reverbs

Hi Reverbs, long time no see my friend...also "hello" to everybody! I have been away from the site for almost a year dealing with real life and recently have been lurking and reading.

I just wanted to say that I have no problem with you (Reverbs) talking about my experiences or showing my thread messages from that 'experience'. It was very stressful for me at the time and you helped me put it in perspective (so thank you!).
All I knew at the time, was that every day a different brand new member would address me as if they knew me...and seemed to follow my activity on the boards. It felt stalker-ish and I really couldn't understand the fascination with me. I actually stayed away for a while because I didn't like feeling like the victim of somebody else's mind games.

I hope everyone has been well and I'm glad to see this thread still alive and thriving. When time permits I would like to participate again...I suppose this post is my ice-breaker back into the conversation, lol.
So nice to see you all!
jacy

O M G..

I thought you left for good.. Didn't mean, well whatever too late now..

Hopefully I'm remembering right in regards to your part in this.. I was under so much stress back then. I lost a lot of weight and just couldn't even think straight.

But at least someone else is here who knows I'm telling the truth and probably not even making it sound nearly as bad as it was for me anyway.

It's so nice you are back

do you know I was worried about you?

god good to know you are ok.

There has been so much high strangeness.. How fitting for you to show up in the middle of one of my woo woo peaks.
it's sort of like at certain times and I know it's coming I open up more to the "other" and it's like everything is magic.

edit on 8-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana

We all have to hit the bottom sooner or later. Hopefully a little of you rubbed off on her too and she'll figure that out before it's too late.

I'm managing to eat eggs again (yay), so far so good at any rate, so I'm off to make a bakewell tart because that's just what I fancy. Take care

Rock on gurl!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Had a dream someone was trying to gollum my conscious awareness into a recently deceased corpse. I was almost into it and then someone banged hard on my door four times at 2:00 AM on the dot but did not say anything. Was in a quasi between state between the two worlds for a bit centered the visual back in formal meditation and observed with hearing in both worlds for quite some time.

I wouldn't have had an issue of formation in either... I thought it an interesting observation. The thing called GPS cells likely the thing missing in the corpse... the things that take at least 30 to 45 days to leave a body after death so the energy cannot not return to it. The crystaline energy in the body in the form of Sarira not only in the ear and third eye give of multiple vibrational wave lengths.

She likely would have had better luck with an infustion of crystals... around, of course not knowing the ones I also wear likely play an issue to the harmonic resonances involved. Not wearing any jewelry or simple ones such as a gold band would make such much easier to accomplish. Likely why so called sex "demons" of all sorts are more apt to visit the single sort as it is rare for one of them to have more than a simple watch crystal on if even that.

Yes I know it sounds like I may be perhaps either helping or detering whom ever was trying to draw down the moon of my consciousness into this gollum of a corpse as said previously either way? Not attached.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Aww, thank you! I worried about you too.

I think you managed to explain the situation well. I really wanted to give you a little support because as strange as this story sounds, it was even more strange to experience personally.

Glad I showed up in the midst of the woo-woo, lol...doesn't even surprise me as I'm starting to accept that my life involves a great deal of woo-woo. Denying it doesn't make it stop.

For months I've been waking up every night at 2 am. Not 2:01 or 1:59...2 o'clock on the dot. For years it was always at 11:11 pm so at least I get a few hours more sleep now, hehe...

It's very nice to back in the Meta Café...thanks for saving my seat!
jacy

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The amount of things I have learned about myself by going back through what I've written is astounding. There is a lot to learn there, especially when enough time has passed that it might as well be a different person.

The times when I look at my own words and go "what the hell are you going on about?!" have lead me to be more diligent in actually conversing rather than using someone else's words to essentially talk to myself. Its really easy to do with technology, and we see it constantly in mediums like ATS. The trouble is that it is substantially easier to recognize it in others than ourselves, but reading what is written in the past gives a very, very similar experience to reading someone else's words.

Of course, we almost have to communicate about what we think the other person is saying, but simply removing certainty can go a long way. It makes a difference when we consider, even momentarily, that what we think the other person is saying may not be accurate. Its really interesting that we can participate in a conversation where both sides may be talking at each other, but we are actually talking solely with our own minds without even a moments consideration that it might be happening.

In a lot of ways, its like there are two people on two islands that can barely see each other. But, they decide they would like to communicate and after much trial and error, they settle on smoke signals. They can't actually discuss what their signals mean, so each builds their own interpretation of the "language."

After a few years, they both feel they have a handle on things. But, in a particularly animated and energetic exchange, one saw the other was inexplicably declaring war. They saw them building a craft, and then floating towards their island.

The defender hid while the invader got closer, and waited for the right time to attack. They didn't have to wait long before the defender started to unleash arrows from their bow, piercing the enemy as they walked up the beach.

As the defender walked up to the ailing invader, demanding to know why they would grow violent after so many years of peace and friendship, the invader only had the remaining strength to ask "did my marriage proposal offend you so, that you would take my life, my love?" before passing away.

Don't know why I turned that into a story. Seemed appropriately and predictably dramatic, I guess
But I do always wonder how many conflicts, on all scales throughout history, are actually people fighting their own demons. It seems like its easier to confront them in others than to see them in ourselves.

Ramble ramble

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

The amount of things I have learned about myself by going back through what I've written is astounding. There is a lot to learn there, especially when enough time has passed that it might as well be a different person.

The times when I look at my own words and go "what the hell are you going on about?!" have lead me to be more diligent in actually conversing rather than using someone else's words to essentially talk to myself. Its really easy to do with technology, and we see it constantly in mediums like ATS. The trouble is that it is substantially easier to recognize it in others than ourselves, but reading what is written in the past gives a very, very similar experience to reading someone else's words.

That's exactly why I do it.

And you hit the nail on the head with how it feels, like it may as well be another person.

You can see your bias which is a bit uncomfortable at first, sometimes even tragic when you see you took something way out of context. But that's why I do it. I really do try to be a better person all the time. And I've got to see myself to do it. It's weird you describe it so perfectly to. My ATS past is my mirror.

it also helps me improve on memory. In some cases I'll tell a story from 2000 and someone will bring something up and I'll be like I should tell that story here. And I decide you know what let's write this out and THEN go look after I post this at the old one. With my black triangle story only one detail was different after all those years. So that's nice to see and the one detail that changed ws lost info not added info.. And it rang my bells so I knew it was also true so I re added it in.

Other things like remembering conversations I get a bit wrong, and I must wonder if I'm remembering my impression of the conversation not the conversation. You see what I mean I think. That's how the memory faults work that people think explain all mandela effects.

What your eyes see and what your brain sees are not the same thing, well not that your eyes can see..You see what you think you saw basically. Sort of like dyslexia.. Sometimes I see some word like sexy because I expected it next when reading but then the eyes get better focus and it's salty or something.

So yea I re-read a lot try and figure out where I'm going wrong in my communications.
My smoke signals are stored and comparable to all new smoke signals.
Hopefully I avoid any more wars...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Ok guys I just noticed some woo.
I posted this song saying something like I think mousey likes this band..

I can't believe I'm just now realizing this. Sometimes it takes me a minute. Or in this case a few weeks?

So.. This song came out in the Middle of December. I found it like right when I showed mousy. Not long ago..

Here's the issue.. I just found it again because this song kept coming into my consciousness. Sometimes that happens where I can get it to start playing and it will play itself. So that just happened again. So I typed in the lyrics BECAUSE I had been trying to find this song for MONTHS.. and when this song came up it's like yea it's exactly the right song, but...

I'm remembering it from before it was released. I've typed the lyrics in a few times and all the other times nothing came up. So I forgot about it.

All my woo comes together in these woo times. It's why I know, some part of me is not connected to space/time
Feels like a stargaze open in my head. But only from the perspective of a 3D human would that be correct to say. What it actually feels like from the psychic perspective is I am there.. Not reaching out to grab it from here.. I am everywhere.

It gives this weird excitement which makes it hard to sleep. Like the energy from when you meditate os something is just spilling into me and not going anywhere. And trust me I am not meditating.

Well at least I found the song finally. Remembering the future is the shakiest of memories. Similar to dream recall. I can never place where I'm getting it from. Until the thing I'm remembering happens in the future and then I'm just like ok I'm done this is too much!

Woo.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
OMG!

It is like old times all over again! But better (I hope)...

@Jacy *waves*
nice to see you again!! Always welcome at the Meta Café!!

@Reverbs, wow what a ton of sh# to wade through! Sorry about it all
Sounds (and reads) all kind of messed up. Like the plot to a movie or something.

And, SMELLING the future?!!! Remembering a song that was not released yet?? Maybe you should ask for rights for them to use the song! That would be a hoot! [Walks into the court room] "Uh, your honor. My client wrote this song mentally and the band Falling In Reverse borrowed heavily from my client without paying him any writing credits. We ask for a sum of..." LOL

I hope I did not give any evil, lurking lawyers any ideas!!!

ETA: Guess what is on the iPod... Voodoo Chile (A Slight Return) all SRV styling...
edit on 8-2-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: synchronicity and happenstance

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

hahahaha gawd.. Smelling the future was nuts dude.. If you love rain as much as I do sometimes you stand in it and the rain before it comes a bit you smell it and when it hits the pavement you smell it even more.. There is a word for that actually I forget it..

Petrichor (/ˈpɛtrᵻkɔər/) is the earthy scent produced when rain falls on dry soil. The word is constructed from Greek πέτρα pétra, meaning "stone", and ἰχώρ īchṓr, the fluid that flows in the veins of the gods in Greek mythology.

How fitting..

This was stronger than all of that I stopped what I was doing at work in this big warehouse. I was running 11 machines at the time. but I just walked off like this place was airtight pretty much but now I'm off looking for open doors and trying to hear rain.. Had to be a damn hurricane to be so strong.

Nothing.. nothing for 5 more hours or something like that. And then BAM downpour.

I posted about this when it happened actually. I love that I just say everything that is on my mind. I used to be afraid. But now it's so perfect because I have documentation of when it was so if other things correlate I'll know.

And Jacy being back is like the world is being put back together again. Ahh.

This guy makes me so happy.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I can smell the snow! People think I am nuts. They say, "Weather person says it is going to snow" and I say, "Not today. Doesn't smell right." [strange looks] And yep, no snow that day or night. Walkout the front door the next morning... "today"... sure enough. Also do, [walks outside, inhales through nose] "Smells like snow is coming!"

But that only works on the big storms. Wonder if it is an ozone thing? Anyway, love the strange looks!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I can smell the snow! People think I am nuts. They say, "Weather person says it is going to snow" and I say, "Not today. Doesn't smell right." [strange looks] And yep, no snow that day or night. Walkout the front door the next morning... "today"... sure enough. Also do, [walks outside, inhales through nose] "Smells like snow is coming!"

But that only works on the big storms. Wonder if it is an ozone thing? Anyway, love the strange looks!

I've always imagined ozone to smell like that. No idea where I get that from.
it's just the building smells like cotton and dye and depression hahah lol..
And then a second later I'm in a water fall with no water.. It was odd.

but maybe that one is just my senses being super heightened, which they were at the time. I don't know how I was smelling the blood though. smelled it pretty strong and then like 5 minutes of that I cut myself on one of the machines.. I was trying to fix it. that was my job. and then I was cut and it's like omg!! YUM!
I feel like even maybe if I knew more about serotonin and adrenaline and melatonin and other things produced in the pineal gland for instance, I wonder if that would explain it.

Someone at the time said I might be anemic, and somehow that would mean I could smell iron and want it more? dunno. but smelling blood through my skin? I think not right? or the getting cut was coincidence and I was smelling blood in my nose?

but I really do know a part of what wolves feel like now. Just talking about it makes me want to bite things.. bloody things..
careful I don't bite my tongue hahaha..

ok back to human mode.

and don't forget even though I'm being serious don't read my posts too seriously.
I'm having fun trying to describe things just how they felt..
it's funny me in a factory almost snarling like a wolf.

bahahaha...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Hungry Like The Wolf?!

New Model Army - Somewhere Between Wolf and Man...

NMA over Duran x2 any day of the week!

ETA: WHOA!! The album is "Between Dog and Wolf"!! I do not have it on my iPod either! So I had to check Amazon (already open on another tab)... I swear there was a "Somewhere..." in the title! Weird! Not my favorite album of theirs but that is not the point! I swear I had it on my ipod too! Strange...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Interesting. I had the opposite happening. my computer was playing songs that for one I've never been able to find after, and two I was sure they were not on my computer.

Hadn't heard of New Model Army before.

Listening to "The Hunt" as a start. Album " the Ghost of Cain"

Nice.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Glad you like that one!!

The Independent Story has the original line up. Frenetic bass playing. Good stuff!!

Glad my snow-smelling power is low level! If it hopped around I'd go nuts! Like synesthesia or something but traveling through the senses.

PS - Never seen Frozen!
But most music translated to guitar will work. Watched a promo video for a delay/looper and dude played The Police's Synchronicity I which killed!! Pigtronix.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Frozen is one of my favorite movies. I mean the movie itself maybe is just a kids movie, but the depth of sadness contrasted with the extreme happiness is epic..

Plus I'm so girly sometimes. The music hits my girly awesomeness so perfect.

DO you wanna build a snowman?

If you could die of cuteness. Lol.

my other ex L she would come home with like 5 pictures of Frozen characters from her pre-k classes every day for like a year haha..
I can't tell you how many times we sang the songs.

even the lyrics mention fractals

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

back more on topic this disney song.. From the Lego movie.

Everything is Awesome!!

it's tongue in cheek

Mind control.. (lego instruction manuals)

the movie even has God in it, (the man upstairs)

and Lucifer.. (the boy)

Big Brother

"La Piece de Resistance" you know

"the crackle" Kraken

Love that movie..

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I read this listening to "Werewolves of London"

How funny is that?!!

PS - I love busting that one out to get people in "the mood"! Me on acoustic guitar and everyone starts howling...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

haha.. I didn't post the lyrics to the let it go song..

I jsut really like this part.

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back,
The past is in the past!

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn

I love my version of the sub texts even if they were not meant.. Sounds like how I talk about being everywhere. Sort of like 3D is a slower vibration of the uncreated soul.. Or someone else might call it crystallized light..

Of course.. Does that mean I'm being like lucifer? Let it go until the break of dawn..

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

My favorite lyrics 'let it go, let it go, I'm one with the wind and sky. Let it go, let it go, you'll never see me cry. Here I stand, in the light of day!!....The cold never bothered me anyway

"

That legit made me sob when I first saw it.
edit on 8-2-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

My favorite lyrics 'let it go, let it go, I'm one with the wind and sky. Let it go, let it go, you'll never see me cry. Here I stand, in the light of day!!....The cold never bothered me anyway

"

That legit made me sob when I first saw it.

me too. I cried a few times in that movie. I almost cried just now.. my empathy is too much so I keep becoming the characters and it's like whoa I miss my sister really bad

I just wanna build a snow man..

O. K.. Bye...

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join