It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

That's why I love you :>

You're never afraid of speaking up and telling the truth even when it may be an unpopular thing to do.

edit on 21-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Good luck going against the truth?? Why are you being divisive to me.

Also that's crazy because I was just about to post that System of a down song.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Good luck going against the truth?? Why are you being divisive to me.

Also that's crazy because I was just about to post that System of a down song.

I'm not against you mousy.
You are one of my allies.

We can do this.

I have a strong personality.
I will use it for good.

Stop listening. Start doing.

AND I'm psychic lol..

edit on 22-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Okay.. I'm being pulled away from the computer for now, ill be back tomorrow. have a good night.
night babs

edit on 22-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I have secret powers of being intelligent and saying the truth..

Heard. Good talk, much respect sir

Last thing said to me when I heard people getting violent.

He has all the social power but I made him concede with my words.

THAT is what this is about.

NO ONE gets to promote wrong ideals like violence in my presence.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

And I won't stop making making people back off from violence, that "they" think is ok because it's the "bad guys" getting hurt.

I changed the story.

And I will not stop changing the story to a better story until I am gone from here.

It's LOVE that powers me. Otherwise I wouldn't care.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Thanks... lol I slipped and fell on the wagon or is it off? Damn you Seinfeld writers... off makes more sense as I leaned over took a look at the philosophy section and got caught in the wheels. So I ran over myself as things turned... leaving whatever to be mulled over.

Of course, logging in? I had a PM so rude to not communicate leaving them hanging... so I commented on a topic they made.

Misdirection between friends? Nothing; as yourself and I have crossed paths again... too bad it is me laying in the mud with a wagon track across my forehead though.

here's a beer... kinda hard to drink when laying down; though that does not apply to everything metaphorically speaking YAY!!

P.S. thanks for the well wishes. I'll be resuming the attempt; after this post... a few days was pretty good so not perturbed.

Mousygretchen
Given your enjoyment of Dir En Grey I figured you would like this...

Reverbs
Maybe you should have let the "witch" have the wine
Those experiencing your outer dialog, are likely going to think your inner one is confusing where such is taking place... sure we exist in you as a concept... but how limiting such a thing is? Depends on you.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I got a lil drinky last night.
whoops.
Not really sure what started all of that.
Must have been listening to some "fighter" music.

Don't mind me.. LOL

oh part of it was people I respect applauding violence because they think violence against people they disagree with is ok now.
Bleeding heart liberals looking for a fight.. Whoever did that psyop deserves highest honors.

I started noticing the ingredients of such a thing fear.. An artificially raised sense of urgency and a feeling of powerlessness...
Then a call to action.

So I guess I was going off on that. I'm afraid to check my facebook haha.

"maybe I should have let the witch have the bottle?"

she wasn't after the wine.. Just the vessel..

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I've always liked this band.
It has a message too, like many of the videos that you post. So it's not just rock for rock's sake.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I know rise against. Listened more back in the day than now.

This was my favorite:

I didn't get deployed but I relate to thinking the world was one way and then having my world turned inside out.

it can make me cry if I let it all the way in.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I'm just feelinga little confused and like my mind is being pulled in different directions.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Rise Against used to be a punk band... nothing like a sense of mortality to swing direction around and start competeing for the same audience as One Direction huh?

Not knocking it; it is what it is... but it certianly leaves previous the fan base out cold. Hence the terminology of "sell out" frequently used... but I guess sleeping in the back of a crusty van that breaks down a lot behind some shady venue *if* you're not a ho bag; gets kinda old.

So eh... whatever.

Not my cup of tea; and never was or will be, but hey... cheers to those that dig it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Reading material (kind of a note to myself that I am sharing! I started reading this but RL called....)

Collective-evolution.com - Quantum Theory Sheds Light On What Happens When We Die: The Afterlife.

Basically what I have read so far, the role of consciousness in observing the known universe does not cover the unseen portion. The idea being consciousness is not a chemical process arising in your 3-lb universe but may be outside of it! But that is as far as I got! Figured it would b e a good topic right here on the BD's Metacafe!

Funny how others end up talking about what we covered a couple hundred pages ago!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Cool. Thank you for sharing.

Entirely unrelated: does someone know if Frank Herbert was thinking of the greek Atreides when he named Pauls house like that?

Oh no wait, it could be related! I have a white spot on my left shoulder which means if you give me enough spice I could fly you to Ceres or wherever. If you got the right spaceship.
But the idea behind is pretty much the same, right?

edit on 23-1-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

From wiki: In the Brian Herbert/Kevin J. Anderson Legends of Dune novels, the Atreides family line goes back to the Greeks on Old Earth. Vorian Atreides was the thirteenth son of the Titan Agamemnon, one of the twenty Titans who conquered the Old Empire, and was a Human Trustee in Omnius' Machine Empire. He began the family house of the Atreides and was Muad'Dib's ancestor.

Titans in Hindu/Buddhist cosmology equal basically the devil/demon bloodlines in Abrahmic religions, the Deva the El-ohim or god/angel bloodlines... El is basically the godhead of Abraham and the Ohim are of him or his line.

Still trapped in the cycle of becoming regardless... but both being the Yin/Yang in motion that keep it all spinning and in bondage of birth and death; not being completely free from greed the fans of hate are flamed by past attachments in everyone that can be triggered by them to keep the ignorance spinning.

So intent is what keeps poisonig them all; of course at a certain point of understanding immortality results; one cannot fall below the 33rd heaven which the titan or devil sits on the throne of... aka death while the El goes off seeding more life. Since a titan was left on the throne... everyone has to go through extremes to find balance not attached to either; rising up through the mass of illusion and delusion that the names, places, and faces hide behind time with to the very framework or trope occuring itself.

All of these "universes" connect, the sandworm for instance... is akin to the devorer; the life of one that comes to eat the flesh if the spirit leaves the body too long which also gets the name of the lord of the flies, so for some fishing dig some worms right? Well there's the giant worm in Star Wars in a hole or (wormhole), Tremors(your momma doesn;t dance and your daddy doesnt rock and roll out of the frying pan and into the fire with Bacon hopfully cooked a bit more that 6 degress(Buddha joke anyone?), Beetle Juice(connection with dead very apparent) also the time as in the sand part of the worm or hourglass business where a few seconds or minutes was whoa whole house rennovated...

Well you see where I am going with this. Thought is a chain of entropy; and it becomes one of bondage lost in the emptiness of this seemingly infinite stream of unending "knowledge" then there's the energy itself timeless nothing that is also infinite but unbound or unattached to the entropy of knowledge or chaos... thats why it is termed the void and awakening. Unbound from the sleep or illusion covering it all up. Man is behind the curtian but it isn't god though the illusion would love to have one think so... just one jewel or facet of a whole in the creation or entropy of knowledge, and emerald or green at that the heart chakra anyone? Of course there is the unawakened gross physical body expression of the heart center, and the energy or ethereal body of it awakened in expression... but obviously more jewels or facets than just one puppeter pulling strings.

Of course, chaos needs hands and feet and guidence from that all seeing eye; to be a perfect puppet or slave re-gollum created from clay or the dust of the earth/ground of being whatever. Because it is asleep to the very void outside of knowledge. Still the Yin/Yang in motion... spun into a grey area or chaos, so extremists run around trying to shove all the static on the screen into a channel to make the picture or image to mirror what they desire life to be seen on it. Hastily changing the channel in deciet if that self is hidden though, while exercising the skill of hiding the truth in public to become a better actor... whole world is a stage though right? Lil boys still want to be cops, system says well dreams can come true but in order for cops there needs to be robbers to continue playing the game, so make some dreams not come true... and poof robbers they may be, or at least painted that way; black face a bad decision well lets spread it out and add some funky competing religion and burkas and turbans and make people crazy so then yay world police is then fine or sanctioned by those lil wish makers.

Tibet is now a tourist destination, and as soon as those bowing down to Vishnus meteorite would get a grip it's make believe(meteorite is real though) then Mecca can get parking lots for world tourism too...

So sit back kick your feet in the 45 degree position and thrusters activate because ceres has enough salt to mine to seed neptunes fresh water once Jupiter goes Sol 2.0 for Mars er I mean Earth 3.0

Nevermind me though, none of this need make sense because it never has and never will... cents however? Well, life must going on yeah? So yah mule yah yah. Cues the music for: Little House on the Prairie p.s. don't forget it's the 1980's business/economics wise and hoping that all the division will be 1970's Nixon/government wise to slap some sense into all of these hippies that could crush the mega corporations but hey don't wanna lose total control... so milk milk lemonaide round the corner fudge is made not packed so of course that means business as usual for those singing: dance puppet dance.

Of course string theory should be the enemy in such things because the ties that bind it all together can be seen and oops. But like any good cat it's worthwhile to sit still with such pure intent and oh sorry it's just my nature...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

edit on 24-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

M-kay.
I had fun.
Was just thinking because they're cursed. The Atreides. And I only know the first book I think? Paul doesn't seem to suffer from bad luck, or anything curse-ish?
But I love how you somehow crammed lemonade and fudge in it...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well, Paul is "cursed" because of the whole tiff with the ancestors of the other faction... can't we all just get along? No my great-great-great-great to the Nth power peed on that rock and said standing on that rock as top goat as far as the eye can see in all directions yours baby... and babies babies blah blah blah so lets guard and make rules for all surrounding this pissy rock, gain enough forces to own the entire pissy rock(planet) thn storm off into space to pee on other rocks.

Of course those left out in the cold of pissy rock that had to be douched over? God needs a devil like all good carry our cray cray into pouter space and into other worlds in domination and divine providence right? Oh the humanity as long as it is our line of humanity and not theres... hence rinse repeat til yawn when are people gonna realize this is a repeating cycle and just cut it out already?

AKA
it just
it

I didn't know the stop sign meant STFU til then... and to think I got a post removed for basically saying STFU without the avatar... that'll learn me.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

from your link

Max Planck

“I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness.”

According to [pioneering physicist] Sir James Jeans:

“the stream of knowledge is heading towards a non-mechanical reality; the Universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter… we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter.” . . . The Universe is immaterial — mental and spiritual. Live, and enjoy.

(“The Mental Universe”; Nature 436:29,2005)

Dr. Gary Schwartz
Some materialistically inclined scientists and philosophers refuse to acknowledge these phenomena because they are not consistent with their exclusive conception of the world. Rejection of post-materialist investigation of nature or refusal to publish strong science findings supporting a post-materialist framework are antithetical to the true spirit of scientific inquiry, which is that empirical data must always be adequately dealt with. Data which do not fit favored theories and beliefs cannot be dismissed a priori. Such dismissal is the realm of ideology, not science.

the pink bit is why I keep talking about my psychic experiences and others. It's not to show off. I'm giving data that should not be ignored if you are looking for the real answer.

mind control or psy op take on a whole new meaning..
winning hearts and minds..
the keys to the kingdom.
too bad I'm all messed up in the head.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

Dr. Gary Schwartz
Some materialistically inclined scientists and philosophers refuse to acknowledge these phenomena because they are not consistent with their exclusive conception of the world. Rejection of post-materialist investigation of nature or refusal to publish strong science findings supporting a post-materialist framework are antithetical to the true spirit of scientific inquiry, which is that empirical data must always be adequately dealt with. Data which do not fit favored theories and beliefs cannot be dismissed a priori. Such dismissal is the realm of ideology, not science.

Love it love everything about it... my reasoning? It's obvious science is Gary's passion scientist that are scientists because of well it's a profession... scientist becomes a rather doubious label. Science is no longer science for sciences sake; there's an agenda too and well agenda comes before truth. Gotta milk it for all it's worth ya know because who cares about the discovery? When there's bucks to be made if we can pull that taffy out add some bread to that meat ya know?

But that's a never ending brake on that thing called progress... but we do it to ourselves, but yet it is also so not cool deliberately keeping people in the dark and yanking strings to do so.

Integration can happen without all that programming and triggers... Monarch moved from the experiementation phase into the public stage and all over the world leaders bit that turd sandwich and psyops the crap out of people with it for control to make them carry on or out whatever agenda based on those attachments in the full range... cease ALL attachment and then what happens? Nothing triggers.

new topics

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join