It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I know what you are refering too... sort of like touring and visitation places with one's energy. Have you ever just let it go and flow along like water? A river just streaming along morphing and drifting through everything? That's sort of a fun experience... it's something that occurs naturally with myself, when not anchored in my root chakra and mediatating sort of just blow away like a leaf on the wind, and off I go tumbling about as the winds of change blow it along... lots of interesting contact occuring in observation of it. Of course, however long later on return the legs are like what the hell man? All dead tingly and painful on moving them.

Sculpting is super fun... I like doing it in clay and wood with a dremel, I am much better with a pen attachment and a dremel with wood. I have also made hot glue gun and construction paper figures, life size cat and an alien stuffed with news paper in the voids as I went along... that was a pretty cheap and fun thing to do, sort of like origami but with glue and scissors... one of my friends was coming over and the alien grey I had made was sitting there with it's legs crossed causually holding a cigarette, he walked in and jumped "Oh sh!t!" I started laughing... "the chair you usually sit in has been abducted."

I totally think when you have the time you should do some scuplting... what medium strikes your fancy for it? First I ever did was a fish... I used a bar of soap and a kitchen knife; pinching the blade down by the tip and scrapping what didn't belong away bit by bit. I want to do sort of the same thing but with a modeling wax... so I can make forms and then cast them out into metal using the lost wax process.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Yeah..? My legs fall asleep too sometimes...

I made a little demon mask out of clay when I as like in 1st grade?? It came out surprisingly well... It had fangs and fiery red eyes. I don't know, I don't think the medium is that important... Onyx could be cool.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Sounds like it was fun enough to be a catalyst for future creations of the same sort... was it paper mache? I've made some mushrooms out of paper mache as stage props it was pretty fun, had no budget or time so it was a rush job 12 hours straight made a 7 foot one a 4 foot one and a 2 foot one but everyone seemed to like them. They surprisingly lasted for the 3 scheduled events being hauled and dragged around...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Nice job

..Almost looks like you used a wide brimmed umbrella as a foundation.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

That's exactly what I used... an old ratty umbrella
I also used different sized plastic flower pots, an old weighted lamp base, chicken wire for the stem wrapped the entire thing in plastic wrap after taping it all up in a mock up... then strip after strip into the flour still kinda wet when spray painting it and spray paint still a bit wet itself transporting it to the first event.

I bet you could get a ton of those old school cheap rubberband strap masks left over from Halloween... to use as a foundation for some masks. Food coloring and egg whites or white glue make a quick cheap tempora paint too.

Can you tell I'm excited for you to make some? Hell, I want to make some myself...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Reverbs

Wtf? You didn't just turn this in a race thing, did you? Well if your people were so great and all telepathic why did you take the worthless trumpery and smallpox blankets?

And it's quite the oxymoron to tell people not to be told how to think, but they should picture the world like you do. Yeah? You're the one who got it figured out?
I think in words and stories, if motion pictures work for you, fine. But you're stuck on observing the surface for all eternity, if you would want to know my opinion.

And that shows in your "inside out what if" too. Without your body you're not you. Therefore it is not your "head" which is bigger than the universe, that's just your ego. The key word in this hermetic approach was: dissolving.
That kind of implies splitting up the observer too and not just imagine fancy big boom explosions...

gawd you get goofy easy.. Your psychology is so easy to read. But you don't write much outside of it to be honest.

You cannot dissolve the observer.

Remember I don't have thoughts unless I make them.

I never told anyone how to think. I'm explaining tools people can use to change the way they think.

I said use your imagination before you debate. You don't have to listen miss. Your culture must be different from mine. I mean personal culture.

You are way so super serious and easily offended.
I'm the opposite.
Your buttons are so easy to press. This is telling if you keep wanting to talk about how super cool advanced or not I am, well, look at you.. Quit reacting, tangled thoughts... Maybe you assume I must be like this too? I promise I'm not.

And no I'm not my body. IT reminds me it's there all the time and much of my brain power gets used up feeling and keeping things alive.. But no he's not me.. And when I leave him alone he sometimes talks to me.. He has my memories, and he sounds like me. Seems a bit like dumb when I'm not there though.

quit making this about me miss EGO focus.

It's obvious telling people to use their imaginations and meditate is NOT telling you how to think.
I'm describing my life quit making yours worse by watching everything I do.

Hermeticism is actually about balancing the elements, becoming the magician. It's not dissolution.

In other words quit wining.
Put on your big girl pants and have a POLITE discussion or not.
You are not adding anything.

maybe even skip over my posts..
Stress is going to kill you!

edit on 10-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Haha yup
Perhaps I will create them in the style of ice monsters? Using blue grey and silver pallete. And ironically those are my favorite colors for eye shadow
And then the Spring mask will be the rebirth.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ok, this is kind of silly buutt....
When this music video first came out, I was like
..."I wanna be just like those girls in the video"...But I surely didn't let anyone know about that.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Your post just made me smile so hard..
I almost want to do some kind of art too all of the sudden.

I'd write some more poetry but that only seems to come in my head when I'm infatuated or going through some new spontaneous knowledge out of the blue.

My mom gave me back something I made her when I was four.
I couldn't believe she still had it.
Made me so happy. Perfect Christmas gift.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I love that song when I want to act sarcastically baddass.. Self deprecating white humor.

Just turned my hat backwards yo..

give it to me baby

hahaha

I love being goofy

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

LOL xD

ur pretty fly for a white guy

And also "don't go chasing waterfalls" by TLC I used to be obsesses with that one.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Interesting color choices for make up; do you wing it out to the edges pulling it to a point with a nice blend from silver, grey, to blue or vice versa blue to grey then silver? Seems blue would be the top color as thats where the natural shadow falls.

The many faces of Miss Mouse?... and you've already got a series going on in planning... meaning:

DO EET!!! DO EET NAO!!! NEVA MIND DA CHOPPA!!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Schwarzenegger?

I put the liner on the bottom and then I make a very fine line of blue tracing directly over the top eyelid very thin line and then I put they grey or silver in the space under my brow but I make it a very soft shade.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

lol you know the mullet hair style? Here in NC we called them Charlottes... because it was atypical for a girl named Charlotte to have that hair style. There was also one called: Don't go chasing waterfalls... it was the short all over... except longer parted bangs shagging in the front, but not on TLC just dudes and typically found on surfer dudes and pre-emo era scenester kids... as seen in this video:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You two are the best.
Gawd I can't stop smiling for real though.

So I did my first training day on the new stuff. I'm now one of the few maybe 1 or 2 people with 40 hours every week plus a little over.

Got told I'm the most useful person to put on the schedule. I was like huh? in my head because I'm not the fastest at anything except running dishes.. But no it's because I'm the only one who does everything. I don't have to be the best. Although I am working on it

So yea I get my hours and it's like every other job I've had I'm the guy who comes in wearing 17 hats.. Oh can you go to the other kitchen? take off that uniform we need you at the football game.. ok.. Can you run the dish machine and finish the rest of this prep.. sure.. And on top of that I am one of the few who speak Spanish at an ok level so I can translate for my spanish ladies.

This job is so awesome. One of the first guys I met he makes 18 an hour.. he;s been there 10 years but damn.. My new status which is prep/dish/football feeding station.. I asked the other guy who did this before me he only did the football station.. So yea I wondered if my work abilities were being noticed they have been.

In about a year I should be double minimum wage. Not bad at all.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Make da masks if you want to live. Um, sounds like a threat; totally not... but creativity demands it. Or else; I so dissapoint...

I can kinda visualize what you mean... I was meaning like Andora on the old Bewitched T.V. show.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Thanks
...Mullets are not for me...If I cut my hair it will be a dramatic bob..Long in the front short in the back.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Channeled Picasso with a prickly pear ashtray huh? Nice work especially on the glazing...

Stop being a goof and make something then ffs.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The Damn Dam

for #s sake
the damn dam broke
please don't choke
under water

understand?
no over stand
the damn bridge.
phew

ok we made it
how many?
just a few?!

Don't jew me dude.
Give me life to rebuild
or wife to lay
or a few horses
and some hay

The waters recede
love must supersede
we are married indeed
married in purpose
married on purpose

And when the first flower grows
send it to the winds
a thoughtful reminder
even in death
life always wins

~Reverbs

there ya go.. I used your last words to start.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! I'm so proud of yuu!!! ^-^

We call that a "jack of all trades." ..You're doing so well you might get a raise

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join