It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Bias? Whatcha mean.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

No worries yo...

The immortal womb after the the mortal coil has been shed; demands the trinity(sun, earth, moon) to be no different within and without including the five elements(earth, wind, fire, water, metal)... for the wholeness of being. Normally operating on the gross stage; the subtle is what trips most people up.

It's nice to be here in company where; diving into that subtle was or is the more natural inclination...

Salut!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

it is very nice

Cheers

edit on 6-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I love that song and the video that goes with it.

thanks

see my feminine side is like love everybody make everyone free. And my guy side is like everyone should be free, and I'm going to attack those against that idea.

this song lights both sides.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

That music video was sick!!

I'm trying to think of an electronic rock female duo to post, but I cant remember their names.

Just remembered....

edit on 6-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

you are not talking about T.A.T.U. ?

gawd 2017 is the # so far..

Everyone's fighting over hours and I just got a 40 hour spot guaranteed. And all I gotta do is take my raise and make sure those football players get fed well. Loving life lately.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

yeahp t.a.t.u what whas that song called? "all the things she said" for me is sentimental AF yes.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

reminds me of Lay...

but here you go.

And now she's gone from the other website..

so these songs seem fitting..

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Sounds like best of both worlds

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The programmed role nonsense found in society... lol I know women are no different than men when that role business and expectation is shed.

The anatomy itself? One small gene expression; or hormone away from being physically identical. The Y expression comes later in the womb; so all men were female until the last little bit. The penis is actually just an over devloped clitorus, the females G-spot the undecended testicle pouch, the protate the lubrication gland when found in the female and cervix, the "deep spot" the same as the perinum or "taint". The uretha is open at the base under the clitorus with skenes glands that if developed would have been enclosed and under the clitoral "head" and the inner labia the foreskin that would have covered the glans and outer labia part of the mons pubis.

Erogenous zones in both male and female are pretty much the same... men can learn to have multiple orgams as well; women have 4 different types, clitoral, vaginal, g-spot and deep spot and any combination of those 4 depending on triggering their stimulation.

Attaction of course; wide and varied... or in the eye of the beholder.

So bias in society is really just the ideological roles and discrimination; not only of who and what someone can be based on gender; but who they can and can't love. Doesn't matter to me what role or profession one want's to have; nor who anyone wants to love in regard to gender... it should be a non issue in the public sector and any service that serves the public as far as I am concerned.

I'm not at all attracted to men physically or sexually... so I'm not exactly gender fluid in my personal life. But if sexual intercourse isn't going to happen, it's not even a topic of discussion as it doesn't matter. I get hit on men and I can be flattered like thanks for the compliment; I get hit on by women too but it's a bit more subtle... however; if it is going to be effective? More direct is recommended. As I'm never out thinking hmm who is checking me out and then try to pick up on those signals. :p

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Her voice reminds me a bit of the singer from Nitro when in the operatic range...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

omg I'm sorry to hear that.. I thought you guys were going to make up

It's probably better I don't ask.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

omg Brother wth...LOL.

I don't let it bother me...I like all of the aspects that make a person a person. Body, heart and soul.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

It took me like a billion years to write that; the wine... the wine... writing the space in my focus.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Her voice reminds me a bit of the singer from Nitro when in the operatic range...

haha

Yes!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Going to cook some dinner Be back later

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

omg I'm sorry to hear that.. I thought you guys were going to make up

It's probably better I don't ask.

no we were not

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Going to lay down and enjoy the feeling...

may not be back.

Bon appetite!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Thanks bro... have yourself a good night.

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join