It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
oh wow those were some different responses.

you guys...

sadly I must be off to work without time to post.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Don't forget to button your purse...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

*firmly bites bottom lip*

Issues? You? No!

Those don't work for me on a number of levels. First guy too skinny. Second guys...well...gay. I might watch for technical tips, but it isn't gonna move me. I think I have a phobia of shaved balls too and I don't know why but they scream shaved balls to me.

Now, if a man is sexy to me (no offense, Reverbs), then whatever he does or doesn't wear is going to be sexy to me...funny is very, very sexy always...so do what you like, but do it for the laughs.

And, I'm always at least open to suggestion.

Men skirts. Kilts, cassocks and Jedi robes, all winners.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Haha, really? Well I think your phobia is weird. My guys so far pretty much all shaved themselves for me. Except one. Hm interestingly this one was my favourite. Coincidence?
Gender roles and gender identification are quite funny. Don't get me wrong I love men, I just feel my definition of what manly is, is a bit different than the norm. And I prefer looking at them.
When I see a woman it's mostly "oh ffs her hair/boobs/legs/mouth/eyes/... are so much prettier than mine" that makes it kind of hard to get in the mood.
But with guys I want to please, get noticed... embarrassing right? Look at my shiny red ass and let's procreate kind of behaviour. Well that's sex. After eating, pooping and sleeping, the most basic need. Ashamed of being an animal sounds like an identity crisis.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Honey, it's your issues that make you so loveable. And, I pride myself on the weirdness of my phobias.

What? You wanna fight over the fact that we're never going to fight over men?

I would suggest that we go out on the pull together but until I have the eating and sleeping sorted (pooping I can do), I haven't any energy for the other.

We all have issues, or we haven't really lived.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

What do you call a man with an opinion? Wrong.

Oh well it doesn't matter as long as they're pretty. And not funny to make jokes about handicapped people, poor guys. With the "Y" and all, "functional wasteland", "nonrecombining desert", "gene-poor chromosome", it's not their fault mother nature pulled a freak card on them.
The first man was the best and it's continuous decay ever since.

Plus source

edit on 4-1-2017 by Peeple because: Add

edit on 4-1-2017 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

...the Y chromosome is a powerful tool...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Haha
Exactly.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Haha
Exactly.

That might be somewhat harsh...

...though I suspect you may have met my brother.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Haha
Exactly.

My genes are lacking in the body hair deparment and I'm fine with that... the whole shaving business; I don't don't like the desert with an oasis and camel sitting at the edge myself... kinda perverse. The landing strip is nice annnnd also funny... you can be; Oh look it's Hitler! I am fond of dental floss; but it's a strange area to go shopping for it. So 'Le and La Mons' is a good place to keep things racing along.

Just easier to clean... of course, and anyone with baby bird that has fallen out of the nest kinda looks pitiful don'tcha think? Likely not as pitful if it appears as an egg sitting in one waiting to hatch... of course like a drunk with a hangover and someone on the otherside is holding them by the feet likely most preferable... as growers and showers go eh?

I'm not someone easy to provoke to a fight or war of words; a fwb was looking for an excuse to sever instead of honesty... because the man she and her rival his ex wife wanted(he liked to bounce back and forth and have them fight over him) the ex-wife kicked him out again and the fwb the reason why they were devorced to begin with was wanting to jump back into it... honestly the man not that much of a prize she and the ex-wife knew that they just hated eachother so much he had nothing to do with it... it was getting the upper hand on the other that was the actual winning. lol

So the live in fwb starts a fight with me as an excuse to move out after just moving in a month previous; to snag dude and rub it in the rivals face... and starts berating me out of nowhere; I say problem? She said yeah you're an asshole but won't admit you're an asshole; and your penis is just slightly better than average it isn't as big as you think it is. I said; I try not to be an asshole but am, and never once have I said anything about my penis size to you... she stopped dead in her tracks eyes rolled into assessing position; and said that's right you haven't. I said well if you're just trying to hurt... she interupted that usually does the trick with guys, I know. I said if you want out of this you're an adult I'm an adult we don't have to play this game, it's cool.

Her mom liked me and had started pressuring her to get married, rival booted the dude, she saw her opportunity to stick it in the face of her mom and the rival at the same time, and myself and that guy just happened to be in the middle of it. She and I are still friends, and she and he are married... and I couldn't be happier for all three of them, her, her mom, and the winner? lol. teasing he's a good dude, a bit insecure but she's no push over; very dominate and no is a challenge to overcome by any means... like a reflex to punch someone in the nose if she hears it.

BTW happy hump day everyone.

edit on 4-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp,

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Here are some images of men that I find attractive:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

What? No totally not pretty. The one looks like 12 and someone glued a beard on him. The other one looks just naked with an areola of fluff around his men-nipples.
Sorry but as Anaana said, it's good to know you and I'll never fight over a guy.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

LOL xD

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I'm not really sure I truly understood all that, but...errr...thanks for sharing.

I'm still laughing

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Yup, no competition from me either.

They're not unpleasant or anything, but I think I'm old enough to have given birth to the first two...what do their Dad's look like?

ETA

Figuratively

edit on 4-1-2017 by Anaana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

LOL...Kyo is 40 now.. That picture was probably from the early 00's. DJ Zedd is 27.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: Serdgiam

small talk is typically a common courtesy and exchange of pleasantry and rarely illicits any real conversation.

I'm glad you put it that way. See, I look at small talk as "real" conversation itself. I think that's an interesting difference there, and one that is deeply fundamental to either of our perspectives. I don't believe in applying a right/wrong dichotomy to that, its just our independent outlook on the same thing.

On a connected note, I'm a big fan of abrupt, intricate, and well placed tempo changes in the music I enjoy. I spent years asking friends "didyouhearthat?" Only to be met with blank looks. We were experiencing that music is massively different ways. SO different that they were like different worlds (insert dramatic chipmunk
).

Can we truly understand where the other is coming from? Maybe, maybe not. But, exploring it is like sliding two pieces of paper together. Every once in a while, we find there is a hole in both sheets and when it aligns, it lets us see beyond the paper of who we are.

For me, rather than small talk or "douche games" (I like that), I am deeply bothered by one sheet of paper gaining a sense of superiority because no holes are lining up. Something that is probably just as rampant and basic as anything else. That'll shut me down quicker than anything, but I think the ability to make the choice to move on without baggage is a very valuable one.

As for predatory behavior, I think both genders partake but it manifests in very, very different ways. As a male, I have experienced it quite a bit and it became even clearer once I got sick. Meaning, it essentially ceased overnight. I suspect that it is one of those behaviors that has been with us since before "society" and since the end result is still a primary drive (reproduction), it continues with a thin veneer of acceptability.

I'm actually not a huge fan of shapeways. That's probably because I can print the same things, with the same filaments. They also don't share the files, you just have to buy them. Of course, sites like thingiverse have there own issues when it comes to "ownership" of ideas.

I tried to find a link to an extruder on tverse that instead of feeding filament, it has a Hopper that you put scrap plastic in. I guess it prints pretty slow, but the ability to do that is just phenomenal in my opinion. I've been wanting to print it myself, just can't find the damn thing again! There are also "scrap-built" printers that can be built for under $100. I think their design could be improved, without affecting cost, but I love that concept too.

Have you ever tried using peripherals for your workflow? I use a Logitech G13 extensively. Its supposedly just for gaming, but I have fallen in love with it ten times over outside of any video game. I've got a steam controller on its way that I'm expecting to do the same thing. Sure, I use them in my "video books" too (games
), but a solid 75% of its use is outside of games. I can't suggest it strongly enough. In designspark mechanical specifically, the little joystick makes shape manipulation really, really intuitive and natural.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Haha...I'm not that old. I'll not bother with his Dad then.
edit on 4-1-2017 by Anaana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

matthew mcconaughey-hey for me.. LOLs

For some reason the dirty jobs guy, what the heck is his name? Mike rowe I think?

but no in all honesty give me eastern european dark hair light skin crazy woman thing... At least 1/4 crazy... If I can survive another one of those hahahaha...

the looks aren't all that important, it's the dirty mind, maturity, intelligence, quirkiness, and general crazy.. cute playful like a kid, and like 500 year old wisdom.. oh and eyes that say "I'm going to murder you" that I can actually take seriously.. and have to be female

edit on 4-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

True individuality changes everything and it's a good thing... many people want to bend or twist something, someone, or everything into their ideal. There's not really any room for acceptance in such a land as that; just control and that requires roles of domination, and submission and it's typically; covert, obvert, subvert, and sometimes all out blatant and all that jazz... easier to just accept all of who someone is and appreciate the things or quirks that make them unique and who they are. Hopefully honesty and fidelity go along with that; out of respect for they and myself; and who wants a disease on top of lies? Plus... just be single ffs instead of wasting someone's time... because: security.

Anyhoo... I don't mind women being forward; because they are kicking the expected role of them in the teeth, by seizing who and what they want... yeah it takes a lot of confidence; and I love it because it goes against every single last bit of programming and propaganda thats tells every woman that she's a ugly, fat, hag on her period if she doesn't act or behave as people expect her to be, just to sell the new line of fashion, makeup and control her because women really have all the power; and that scares the sh!t out of any and all Mr. Insecure Pants attracted to women worldwide.

So beat them down and berate them at every single turn is society; even though all life came from a female *narrows eyes in the direction of the seahorse*... an egg can fertilize another egg, sperm can't fertilize sperm, males of a species could be from a mutation like too much testoserone got in a diet and something started growing oddly as adaptation to an adversity; still trying to adapt to what appears as that adversity it seems... and women have been screaming for a long time: Evolve!!! FFS Evolve.

Well, I'm not sick... I just don't really have much free time; working on art projects, of writing, drawing, building and designing, working towards a very secure future for myself and trying to positively change the world not take it over. I wouldn't want to drop any of that for anyone; I would just have to schedule and shift things around to make the time...

Doesn't mean I don't want anyone in my life either; it's just easier all around to build an empire, a nice nest first and then invite someone into it. Otherwise it is typically going to be like this in reality if seriously looking for long term without a ton of struggle:

Peripherals; other than a cordless mouse, I had two 18" monitors and gel based curved keyboard(hate those things the gel part is ok but my hands are rarely idle enough to need one) and one of these:

My co-workers were jealous; like why does he get all the good stuff? Cause I'm banging it the hell out mang... get off the phone, and out of the lounge maybe?

One of my cousins is a PC gamer and he has one of those key board things and mouse uses it for FPS mainly and I was watching him hands and arms zipping fingers tapping all over just owning it pwning everyone and was like how in the hell? Especially after using dual stick controllers... I was like fark that noise.

Here's my YT channel; www.youtube.com... I haven't logged into in a long time; but it has one of my many art hobbies on there building and riding custom motorcycles speaking of looking preggers... I was 90lbs heavier in them than now, and as a side note pleated pants=fake boners. I still have 4 motorcycles I need to build... one needs some rehab(harvested some parts off of it for another one) one won't take too much more to finish; and two need to be torn down and done from scratch I just don't currently have the space to relax work on them in peace.

The state DMV illegally revoked my license(s) driver and MC; I got into a huge political fight for 2.5 years; had to bring the federal in on it as they were sticking it to a lot of other people just the same; for election rigging, discrimination and profiling.

That's sort of sorted... February I think all the laws they had to rip out of the books; goes into effect; at the order of the feds. I haven't had the wherewithal to try to restore before the effect date; just got so worn out dealing with them in the battle it was making me very very angry, so just the thought that they may even attempt to hem and haw when I go in there to be served proper; would make me want to resort to violence and that's not a good thing... neither is the nazism they are pulling on so many people but fortunately; politics can be made to work for the people, even the corrupt state government ones. They are currently trying to limit the new governors power by over 3/4 just because he is a Democrat. Entrenched special interest buddy buddy system N.C. just politically sucks it with barbed wire dentures.

anyhoo...

edit on 4-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join