It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I wouldn't say playing roles; more like morphology many try to limit oneself based on form; when the formless is what shapes it... the nirvana experience is when one's energy signature slides through all of life without resistence through all of it's forms including the rock and water not just all of the animals.

That's the natural state of being and expression of course from being trapped in a form or mold of programming for so long that keeps people blind to this sort of thing grasping concepts of label and form that they continually chain and bondage eachother up feeling around in the darkness without any real purpose just one given or handed; expected roles of being, demanded roles of being, forced roles of being.

How can you hand or speak such an experience to someone... either they know it or do not know it. What about having so much love and reverence for life that the very ground and root systems pervade the bones as capillaries and reform the body on death so one isn't lost in the aether?

On death avoid all re-birth or "becoming" in the bardos; and immortality results people unaware or unconscious that they've died pop back to life into another persons bubble or world not knowing they have died but feeling something dreadful in a flash and that feeling goes POOF! and reboot... in this infinite cycle of concept bubbles, of course the person clinging to concepts like a train chases them right back into this unawareness that they've died endless times before.

No one expects you to have the form of an animal when you die so Pop! and you're right back in the form of that persons expectation.

Think of someone you know really really well, and sense their energy their expression of being and personality and it will merge within one's own in a oneness... this is a divine marriage when done with someones energy that serves to love and protect you; when weak you can channel them and vice versa and be filled with nothing but love and acceptance... of course that makes form kinda awkward like what would happen if both came together drew in all of their energy forms and signatures from all of the roads never taken throughout all of time?

You know that whole love deal about seeing someone's face everywhere... that's what that immortal love business is. You fell into form to help, to teach humanity if you can make it back out of all the mental trappings and herd, and when you fall in the process your twin flame or true soul mate shows up... will you catch them or even recognise their true face if that occurs and they fall deep into the bowls of the illusion to gather your fragments? The multiple forms fragments of being in their own right but still just a fragment of the whole in the mirror... they deserve their lives and in progression or defragmentation? "Go back home"

This is the infinite mirror or being; the multiple manifestations... and the one that you house if it is you? Will start pulling them all back in, the higher one's help you and you help the lower ones. Love is all you need in the balance or middle to embrace on both sides from whatever mirror that is called a self... the eyes never change once the eyes recognize each other the faces start pulling together too into that whole of being the complete energy.

My twin flame and others have presented other parts; parts and roads not taken but could be or could have been, for an image of what it would look like... the older versions time travelers when the self was lost in thought, and concepts of unconsciousness.

It's like we had a distinct personality and self that was completely whole at one time; and then all this other crap started filling up and being on the hard drive, running scripts and programming of everything and everyone not oneself... in it's own unique expression, signature or initialization.

Heavy on the metaphorical and said in several different ways; but it points to the exact same thing... there can be no loss of identity in one's pure expression of being unless one accepts or allows it to happen. Last year the root "authority" of my life had the never to say he was me; trying to pull some zen psychology B.S. I didn't strike him with a fist, just laughter I said no you're a child molester, a monster, a piece of garbage, f-ing trash, why don't you go clean you gun with your mouth?

His programming obviously didn't take... expecting me to be the same filth as he? The audacity, the nerve, the hubris.

Wake me when that piece of garbage and the vile hag that has babied and protected him for so long are dead.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

And you're calling me dark.

cheer up

edit on 31-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Being isn't life; it's an art form... as such it requires the full range to know the complexity in all it's completeness, I had to have those experiences so I knew exactly what door needs to slam shut between the heavens and hells of the 33rd realm.

For such a vile revenant to claim myself in it's mirror; instead of it being a stain on mine? Is an abhorrent abomination and the practice of demons. We've our own unique light to shine in the eternal nature of being and creation; that only gets shared with one other in mutual acceptance... as a muse to each other in harmonic bliss never truely separated. Many just chase the infinite forms and concepts around like a bee going from flower to flower; instead of setting oneself down and letting them chase each other into oblivion spinning round and round cycle after cycle until it is all clearly seen as it is the very ground of reality.

I'm tired of the journey with the train of fools attached... they make and cast their own lots, it is none of my concern if they sink or swim; it is karma... and the choices they make? Their own inheritance.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Kind of yes.
But I am not sure I want to watch.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
On another note:

Pocket Universe

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I don't care to watch, or even know what others do... I'm no one's keeper.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

It's hard to ignore. Has nothing to do with keeping. I'm just not blind.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I'v seen it round after round world system after world system... the 6 realms of existence; it's there and will be there unless you stop peering into it like Odin losing an eye and falling in after it the pool of infinity swallowing you like a black hole... it's the only reason we fall from the pure abodes to incarnate in a system; fixating on it like an anchor and then it drags you down into the whirlpool.

It takes heroic effort to make it out; none of that why have you forsaken me nonsense begging like a dog in expectation with a good heart no one really cares about being just following... how many repetitions of the same class does one need to do or apply something so damned simple? Is why it becomes hard to look away; to have sympathy or compassion for those that have chosen such or manifested as such in the transmigration of being. Of course; after making the journey, you have all sorts of leeches wanting to pack you up, ship you out and sell you like a commodity in their own contrived image... that's the true spectacle the haughty hanging carcass while the vultures feed and get drunk off the body of your effort in their own creation or estimation of it, the warping of the walk you've made shedding off of everything that is exactly what holds everyone in bondage in belief and ignorance in that carnivale of the macabre.

What can one do about it? Finally irritated of it I started destroying the towers and worlds made in the effigy and multiple names endless and futile and just as empty as the void itself they will likely never experience. Finally after having crushed universe bubble after universe bubble; I started getting peace from it... nature has to run it's course as the programmed fade out sunk by their own attachments and stupidity that keeps them going round after round.

Time is on my side; and it is fitting that fools tremble and stutter... one can only point like there's a path get to walking it and get the f*&k away from me and stop talking it hemming and hawing about it, so many times.

Of course I repect your choice to stare into the abyss other create for themselves... it is better to advocate for those poor souls or children that do not have a voice or choice; those oppressed from those ignorant playing roles of ideologies and using others as the reasoning or excuse instead of seeing it as a choice each choice being a self chosen purpose of intent to focus on... when it's empty platitudes and worship and invoking someone instead of laying the labels and banners down and walking it and seeing it for oneself so there's no doubt no question? It can become enraging like what MouseyG said: "You'd think humans would have gotten their stuff together by now instead of preying on each other."

I'm tired of seeing it world system after world system... harvesting fruit off of others trees of life in the infernal sacrifice as where does it exist except in the shadow that follows? The baggage one claims? The hooks others try to sink in? That after awhile does not even register or hurt when they chop a limb off or extend a cup to feed and drink off of the living like cannibals.

When awake to such things one can no longer be played the fool; and vengence is truely there to claim... truth standing as a testiment to all of their falsehood. Chased all over for what I create; only to sit treated as a dog at the gates of hell... time will kick them asunder and then it will transform into the paradise it is supposed to be.

Once you know your place? Rule it. That which does not belong? Knows it doesn't belong, nothing need even be said internal or external, it just is as it is and has always been when the seven veils drop laying it all bare.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

That sounds... fatalistic, maybe? Do you believe the future is written in stone?

I really don't like Silvester, or shoot out night. New Year whatever. But the curse is, me pretending it's not happening, it's not true, I make a thing out of it. I've seen things because of it. In concert. KISS. Eric Clapton. Phil Collins. Tina Turner. And stuff with complicated names. Unnatural behaviour. Because I avoid.
Self analysis can become a problem. Am I overdoing it? Are you?
You know deep down yours is a story? A construct you created. If the spiritual stuff is the true answer, what is the point, the effect, why bother with it? What is your benefit? Has it given you something applicable?

edit on 31-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The future is programming unless to tear it all down from the inside... once that occurs all the external will try to push buttons and trigger you non action or reaction is your best friend immovible unshakible in the faces of the hordes of death having been through it and pierced the veil that without attachment without conceptual anchors there's no way to be controlled no way to be decieved nothing that can be expected or defined... roles of others are an expectation; you can play that game but it's just a trap the flute to lull you back to sleep to kick sand in the eyes.

Cast your own role your own lot with full intent and to hell with those demanding you follow as well as those that try to follow... that's when they start building their crosses their towers the cells around you to beguile and decieve others to jibber jabber about it to create their own illusions and delusions about it for any ernest seeker the hermit just holds a lamp it lights the way... the hermit doesn't they just stand there as a solemn testiment having been there, it's all I've done... just words, what part of someone the words fall on may illuminate a piece or not; that is not my concern or responsibility, not my burden taking up the path one has chosen is the light the sign post.

Anything said in the past is from a narrator it is no longer a self... when you look on form does your mind react and if it reacts does it react in speech or emotion or both? It is a judgment on a judgment of nature occuring itself... empathy feels the emotion as if it were no different than oneself; it is a reminder of why it is not a good thing to get caught up and dragged back into it over and over again because it is the programming one out of desire to control; in greed and fan hate so people stay captive and ignorant in a cycle of posion...

I don't care about the year end rituals either; it is treated like some purge in almost a religious sense, yay the year we just f-ed up is over, let's hurry to make resolutions we likely won't keep and f-up the new one too... it's like that whole biblical thing being used as an excuse; but never actually changing, just a confession and a clear conscious to go about one's sociopathic ways of destruction a wink and a nod away... because you just can't help yourself.

I don't believe anything, I don't have faith in anything... I don't have doubts and I have no questions about life or purpose; people choose purpose moment by moment by moment... where to place the eye, what to hear, what to taste, to ignore someone's fart, all of that can be controlled, many chase that stupid concept chest into infinity rarely escaping the bondage they shackle themselves or others have shackled them too.

I've seen many many things as a mere witness to their rising and passing like a camera that does not discriminate what it sees... I can and have spoke of what I have seen; ultimately it matters not, if someone grabs onto it as truth it is only because it fits part of their puzzle a ray of light on their journey, it doesn't arise from me and didn't arise from me... if any of it helps great if not no matter. It is what it is; I'm not the one that grabs onto it and makes it something different.

My mind is dead, there is no thought it sees and responds to what it sees as a reflex it feels and responds in the same manner exactly fitting the phenomina that arises; there's no self in it... and yet there is as that reflection. I've sat motionless for "days" in the void; seen beings manifest seen the surroundings warp and shift making time and space irrevelant. Does it matter? Only if you mind it; leave the mind out of it and it is just matter and the energy flowing around and through it can be seen as it arises, one's form shifts into that of another and witnesses what it sees and experiences.

So what is there to really do when there is nothing concrete except in the illusion there is? There's just a relative time frame to the form itself, could be an hour could be 10 years... could be one second could be 1000's of years past or future... sitting in observation and simply being? It's just the camera... the narritive really matters not.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I simply don't think that's true. It's much bigger than just an illusion. It matters

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I simply don't think that's true. It's much bigger than just an illusion. It matters

“It isn’t necessary to have something to believe in. It’s only necessary to believe that somewhere there’s something worthy of belief.” The Stars are my Destination by Alfred Bester.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Happy New Year meta cafeterians!!!

I know its not a new beginning but it is also in a way...

Peace, love and pizza to you all!!!

Love

-TEOT

edit on 31-12-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Badgrammar

edit on 31-12-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: drunk posting

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Happy New Year meta cafeterians!!!

I know its not a new beginning but it is also in a way...

Peace, love and pizza to you all!!!

Love

-TEOT

dude I received my pizza, pan pizza with extra cheese, and I come here and read this..

Thanks TEOT lol.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs - TEOT's Brother

Bwaaahaaaahaaaaaaa!!!

Love back at you!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

and now some beer.

Love ya man.

And all you guys too.

Cheers to the new year!

edit on 31-12-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Happy New Year.

You are a shining beacon of human decency
Illuminating darkness of humanity's worst instincts
Like a lighthouse guiding the way for lost ships
You are charity
edit on 31-12-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Happy new year beautiful soul.

Hey!

Let's all make it a good one.

edit on 31-12-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

YES!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR REVVY!!! < 3

Let us cherish new chances and opportunities.

I will remember all my mistakes and lessons so that I may be more successful in the future.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

*snuggles*

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join