It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: Reverbs

And she is doing well for the most part, also I assume??

I'm asking because you said she started thinking about her health.

She seems better and more grounded than anytime I've seen her in the past.
Who knows maybe even part of that is my fault haha.

well, one thing is cigarette packs in Australia have pictures and gross warnings covering the label. I didn't know until I saw it in her picture. She mentioned not wanting to get lung cancer.

Me and her are just at that age you know.. start noticing gray hairs, start feeling your teenage invincibility wearing off.
Nothing serious..

honestly we are not as close as days gone by for obvious reasons. But from a further distance looking in she has made some positive moves in life for her own sake.
edit on 29-12-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: Mousygretchen

So life didn't seem precious and now all of a sudden it does? Please be careful making too many changes all at once; it is very shocking and damaging to the system and can injure your health having the exact opposite effect in longevity and taking care of your vehicle or form that you are seeking.

Taper taper taper ease back out of each thing slowly and don't beat yourself up if you slip; sh!t happens just set it back down again instead of using it as an excuse of oh I indulged beat oneself up and then use that as an excuse to go right back into those habits.

I'm an open sort with experiences simply because they are experiences they've come and gone, like turning a page new one's arise in their place... even if I've eaten a food with the same label a million times it will have been different those million times. That's what makes life so beautiful to me, it is never the same one moment to the next and it never has been the same ever for anyone at any time. It's phucking magical. If you're not the open sort in public settings and would rather not discuss openly; you're welcome to PM me.

great points.

I don't think me starring your post means enough so I'll just quote it again.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
My English is pretty good, right?

I talked with an English couple living nearby, they didn't understand me.

Which clearly shows the faculty of speech in England is decreasing.

*haha not from me, Bruno Jonas. And you guys say Germans aren't funny.

And now he said, the Brits were one of the first to allow CRISPR, because they didn't have very good experiences with evolution.

edit on 30-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
But ey, what if the other and UFOs and Yeti are all the same thing? We lost our hair because we lived for a while, a long while in caves underground and they stayed outside are maybe a little bit more manbearpig than we moleratmonkeys?
And the last apocalypse, the collapse of Atlantis, the flood whatever, they left to the stars and we started to come more out of the caves, because there were less scary shooting things in the sky. Then they left to spread life elsewhere. They separated before the dinosaurs went extinct. Dogs have rudimentary thumbs...
Chewbacca!
We are the second ones, or, they took over after us and we went extinct before time travelling and they can do that. Or just space travel. Or both time and space.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Not sure how to say this without landing curses of all sorts but since I enjoy such words myself; there's a balance...

Every life form evolves higher and higher and higher from the smallest onto the one that could destroy it all too greedy to acend, to hateful to let go and too delusional in our own illusions in self and other deciet to see more. Of course all of our creativity and dreams mirror this unseen in fantasies of paradise and terror...

Where do such things arise than what appears to be that endless journey? We as a parasite in a larger body of a self or being shawshanking our way through it thinking as the larger body like a homunculi extracting intelligence or thought taken as our own eating from the bowels of plenty in this etheral world we call earth.

All is food chain in such a design; some live in the plenty and splendor of this Plato cave failing to climb further up to the roof of the world... some have but they cease the crown off the throne and take the chair. Dish commands and try to control what cannot be controlled and that which is never concieved just mirror after mirror of that slow crawl species after species, life after life inummerable each eventually becoming an apex in their own right, and isn't it fitting to finally be free... once seen in it's totality all perfect in it's mechanism and mechanations all life buzzing round and round inside and out, layer after layer growing and going about their ways?

Having grown too big for one world, another cocoon opens from one world to the next over and over though the seemingly endless vastness of space and time...

Here in this so called "human" realm people fight and hate over ideas, belief, fantasy and concept just wanting to be happy, fulfilled, whole and the very many ways to get there ingrained from smallest to largest and yet right there was already perfect to begin with... the illusion is the lack, the need and the want for more more more. Sure to support a form each has it's own requirement and it is consumed without fault as this evolution progresses in each form giving each one locked in the cycle of becoming a chance or pathway out to continue to grow and evolve.

Why choose complication? Energy flows in the path of least resistence; form lends enough resistence to energy as it is... when the mind is locked; the heart is sealed... and when the mind is free? The heart opens... that's when life actually starts.

Walk on baby walk on.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

LOL I'm getting there too!! I'll be 28 in march
And then its the dreaded 30

Time to start shopping for walkers

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Yeah and maybe grey aliens are future humans and they look that way because they have been reproducing in space for generations :X

Or maybe "grey aliens" are humans that have been conditioned to live beneath the surface of planets and that's why they look that way.

edit on 30-12-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I like to think they're drones, or ant like beings.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Some people are a husk or dwelling for them that they climb in and out of while the person is asleep and mentally manipulate other forms present; in the persons unawareness while awake they push their buttons and pull their levers to work out their agendas needing such a form as theirs has evolved into one that is limited... very similar to a hungry ghost still attached to form and they are very often controlling and manevolent. Once awake and aware they cannot enter again and will seek out others to maintain the illusion or "family" that they take easy possession of.

There are those similar to greys but they inhabit animals very earthy shy and timid... after a grey is ousted it isn't rare for the earth sort to approach and wish to dwell within the difference is the greys do not care about the destruction of one's form and use it for whatever means and purpose they desire, they also refuse to leave taken over a body as the host. The earth sort is the other extreme brownish and benevolent and will leave when asked too... it is important in life's journey to know both of those extremes on the way to balance. One end is wrathful and unflinching as well as vengeful, and the other is the light and love sort... the yin and yang of duality the grey is the yang(male) and brown the yin(female). The species cannot mate without our help and it is rare for them to get along as one wants to conquer and rule life and the other wants to protect it... the father/mother dichotomy.

Being caught in the middle of those two is typical of the plight of humanity... easy to know what sort is dwelling within someone. Of course there is another purge after those two and it will be the higher consciousness that guided despite the desire or control of the other two, and yet it was bound as a hungry ghost still attached on the journey forward... as one progresses in their energy form these things are shedded out as they cannot go beyond what is holding them back from progressing so they are automatically shunted from you in a purge. My guide that leaped was a tibetian bon po his eyes were solid bloodshot as he leaped out and dashed for the door... intoxication was his vice and as my desire for it was vanquished he ran off not wanting the rehab offered by my form.

Normally lifes energy passes through one's being and all of their signatures and personalities can be felt sliding by and through... of course if one has taken up residence; then that becomes a self and the energy starts bottle necking, bliss ceases and bondage occurs after awhile the tug of war that wants to free and those wanting to bind battle it all out evicting and purging purifying the external as you have the internal allowing them all to pass through and aid all others.

The best analogy would be like a beaded necklace or mala with a knot tied in it as you go round and round you hit the knot or hang up the beads can be rotated both ways around and hit the knot either way; eventually the many threads will wear and tear away and burst freeing all of the beads or links in the cycle nothing really left to do then as all the positive forms around you in and endless embrace.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Yeah the "food chain thing"... at this point I think sthg to make everybody go "whoa f*ck!" wouldn't be that bad. But I hope "conservatives" seed bank gatherers?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The end of this age or yuga is by water as Aquarius ends it's journey. There's a huge media blackout on sea level rising it means millions and millions of people displaced; businesses and cities under water all over the world... it's happened before that's why the Grand Canyon is there from the last time this occured. It wasn't over millions and millions of years as a small river cut it's way through... the logic doesn't even hold up as there are rivers just as old and no huge canyons from the ice melt. That damned thing was full and deep; as the glaciers receeded from darkness giving way to light from when that asteroid said kerplunk skipping right off the Yucatan pennisula making everything so dark from the impact and sploosh, it was so large it is estimated to have over 3 miles of it still in space on contact...

Not a theory either as the same sediment is found all over the world in the same layer or period when it occurred.

Of course all of the water that got kicked up into the atmosphere and the sun immediately getting blocked out as an atmosphere is a bubble we got the snow globe effect as it took a long time to settle out as weather patterns pushed it all around many Northern areas of the world thawed since then have scraping from the glaciers and little top soil with bare rock as it is always colder towards the poles they grew rapidly shoving all of that Northern soil and silt into the oceans.

As that settled at the poles and the sky cleared up rapid melting and water flows.

The planet never loses water... the ice is clearing and we are heading back into a temperate climate as it has been before palm trees have been found frozen underground in Greenland.

So natural cycles and of course we don't really help it out much but there's also not really anything we can do to stop it either... natural progression several islands have already sunk beneath the tides one off the coast of South Carolina several in the Chesapeake Bay one named Smith Island in Md. has already had many relocating to the mainland.

So look at the projections if you haven't and ignore the timelines for this rise... when pieces of the ice shelf have broken off the size of a medium state, the weather only seems stable because of the ice cube in the drink making the temperature colder until of course it melts in and heats up when summer rolls back around rinse repeat and bloop little left to melt miles and miles of this every year in huge thick chunks and very shallow freezing the next winter that climate change deniers use to buy more time in propaganda for their agendas.

It's expected to raise sea-level by 40 feet above current and this will happen in less than 60 years. Leaving us in two seasons of dry and rainy, the weather patterns will change with it and the jet streams move close to the region of the poles. So it'll likely be pretty stable weather wise.

Seed vaults yeah

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You'd think humans would have gotten their stuff together by now instead of preying on each other.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I know right? It's like we're animals or something... but animals aren't as insane a species as soon as another animal goes hey we ain't no stinking animal we're devine? We're screwed. It's like that in other places around the galaxy and on the universal level; but we're like the kids at the special table... better to study, point and laugh at... like ha ha they get weird over dumb stuff like skin color and who's made up god can make the best duck lips... no way are they ready to hang out in reality; too feeble minded.

...of course there's this that makes it all worth it:

edit on 30-12-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You'd think humans would have gotten their stuff together by now instead of preying on each other.

quote of my life..

we.. they.. whichever would have, we would have...

hijacked we are.

And I'm trying to re hijack US
edit on 30-12-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

LOL I'm getting there too!! I'll be 28 in march
And then its the dreaded 30

Time to start shopping for walkers

and comfortable clothing that looks bad

hahaha..

there is something, like you already feel old after 25 but when you hit 30... just the number 30 is like oh damn where am I now? Lay decided she's 29 forever haha. I get it she's 29 maybe even 27

take care of ourselves now so we are not having heart attacks at 50. That's all.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Sh# man, your life has yet to begin!!

And you are ahead of the curve. There is so much more to discover and people to love that I'm getting pissed that life is too short. And I'm not fifty yet.

We have barely got our minds around some concepts and here we stand claiming we know something.

Anyway, enough drunken posting.

I love you guys and gals! Happy New Year!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Hm, today they celebrate the little subjects of doom. Or we, but I don't party.
I don't understand this new year thing. But okay.
I also don't like Bruce Springsteen. His music sucks.

Elvis sucks also...
edit on 31-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

@TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Counting is also sthg I don't like. Hm a pattern? It's for looking backers I think. Record keepers. I am more a looking forward kind of person.
Birthdays are curse rituals. So is this today. There's a reason old greek people avoided Pan.
They knew.

edit on 31-12-2016 by Peeple because: 2.add

@Reverbs

I love you and am happy you're apparently doing good. Don't know why, but I hope I'm the same kind of "differen" as you are.
I admire you somehow. That does not happen often.

edit on 31-12-2016 by Peeple because: 3.add

edit on 31-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add count

edit on 31-12-2016 by Peeple because: Names

& in general:

You know how messed up the world we live in is? Quality should be praised not some dudes who have sold their soul to "the man". You know big companies buy their own artists records to give them more airtime, jingles basically, easy listening perverted. "These are your heros sluts, whores, gangsters, outright criminals and some are just dumb to spread diversity, promote drugs, alcohol sex and rock'n roll." Satanist, remember let the individual live as the individual wants?
And after all the stuff I don't like. I like the scorpions mtv unplugged in Athen. The in blows you away followed from depression. Desperate hope. Drama. Own it bitch, at least own it.
What bothers me the most about music, if I really should consider it art, is the severe lack of content. Why always the heartbreak? That's like totally your private business, why connect only via that, sex and things? Art is supposed to be critical questioning the buildingstones of society. Personal relationships is a part of that, but I don't think it matters as much, as it's emphasised.
It's so dishonest. After all they're outsiders of society no matter how you look at it. Normal people don't get recognised and greeted and what not if they go for a walk. Are they using their "time of group attention" to spread a message? Most not I'd say. "F*ck as much as possible" seems to be the message.

How important is emotions and relationships after all? Really not that much. These times are just over. People got real issues. The age of Aquarius? More age of Loki...

edit on 31-12-2016 by Peeple because: Another add

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I personally like how dark moody and pesimistic towards the herd programming you can be... it's a raw energy of creation like molten steel a bolt of lightning instead of mold mold mold mold shape shape shape shape cause money money money requires rape rape rape rape.

Lemmings told it's cliff diving.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Ah Bowie, he was good. The alien. That's a phase many people go through to some extent. He was so raw and in an artistic way more honest than the average human. Sounds weird because he was playing roles, but I love that. Also an artistic message if you will. Aren't we all playing roles?
And a truly gender indiscriminate approach. After the age of pure physical does it really still matter? Humans. If he would have also included more "race" variety he would have been the perfect conclusion from the hippy movement and emancipation.
I still try to maintain that, see the people, not the label. Age of information, I hope. Cutting the crap, being honest about who we are without falling for the easy explanation. We have our reason why we act the way we do, it's much more complicated than me and my narrow perception would suggest. The bottom of humanism. People are products, of "personality and environment, including needs and all the very basic physical stuff".

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Right on cue Ed Sheering and Elton John in Wembley.... oh oh I gave you my heart...

Haha, we got into a serious thing and then I forgot how it ended

edit on 31-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

Who'd have guessed Ed Sheeran is that enjoyable? PARTY!
edit on 31-12-2016 by Peeple because: 2.add

Now Mumford&Sons.

edit on 31-12-2016 by Peeple because: 3.add

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join