It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Reverbs

Water makes electricity and magnetism at 90 degree angles to each other if it's running water..

Makes sense to me... my physics are big on general concepts, low on particulars, but I do suspect that connection HAS to be tied to the physics of water. Why they only seem to be able to turn/effect plumbing fixtures, though, is odd.
that was just from some testing that was done on forces and separations involving physics and metaphysics I'm unsure of the particulars but it has to do with the switching of the valve, that's it.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well, if you’re bad you go to a lake of fire and fry. Won’t see them again until the 4th of July.

a reply to: UniFinity

Our host is around. He just has not much to say and is busy in RL And yes, I agree, thanks for being a gracious host Baddogma!

Cool! Nice catch. There are no such things as coincidence.

They both coincide with the Great Cycle. The Kali Yuga also documents a time span (I think, going off of memory) which if they are not the same they are marked by the precession of the equinoxes. The Mayan were totally obsessed with time. The fact that such a great figure arose during the start of the Mayan calendar makes me wonder what we have in store for us since the 13th baktun cycle ended December 21, 2012.

Wanna be a wiseman and track down a four year old baby and give him (or her) some presents?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Well some freak (sorry no source, I could try to find it but....*so lazy) was drawing lines with big monuments and he came up with two basically intersecting at Giza, exactly as long as the equator, but *drumroll: 30° off!
And the sphinx has this "lionsheart" together with the pyramid it's basically a clock, a "constellation clock".

The first huge temple complex, from the first dynasty in Egypt, Abydos: about 3100 BC. *?

And no I'm not saying aliens

But to clarify, they say a lot of funky things happened shortly before about 3100bc, not? Burning skies, massive floods... sounds like pole shift to me, magnetic field down shortly et voila.

edit on 22-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

There is the mega convergence happening right now! The Jewish Super Shemitah, the Kali Yuga, and the Mayan calendar are all converging. The dates center on 2012 but like you said, you got to have the right start date to get an exact date in the present out.

Some cool reading with lots of numbers and dates. cosmicconvergence.org: Cosmic Convergence: 2012 and Beyond.

Again, no such thing as coincidence. Why are all these cultures viewing time as cycles? The whirling around the galaxy seems to be the "big picture" and how monuments are aligned. Which means "they got it," they understood. Not bad for a bunch of mushroom popping illiterates who did not worship (LOL, "whore-ship") Jesus.

As we turn circles around the black hole at the center of the galaxy. Our black, black heart.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Ah just read it and don't know why but glanced at my battery and it had perfectly 49%... beautiful.
So the gist we take from it is, January will come economy melts down, more earthquakes, riots, war spreads, Trump is the antichrist and it was nice, we had a good time, so long, on to the next 5777/5128 civilisation cycle?
Because if you add'em up 5+7+7+7+5+1+2+8= 42! (Don't ask why I did that bad habit)
But: 42

Oh also, what's your take on this ATS thread, I couldn't read the whole thing, because I think the "it's a quantum computer" from neoholographic super annoying, but the find seems to confirm my "the underlying fabric of the universe is information" thought.
Or not? Seems fitting the black hole, devourer of light and mass is "sun of quancies".

edit on 22-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

The quantum entanglement with black holes...

Masturbatory crap. The whole thing depends on "if". IF the matter can be entangled; IF the matter has meaning; IF that is spread throughout universe...

Did you see my black hole shreds a star thread? That thing is spinning near the speed of light. NeoH's thread is a fun diversion but not much more.

Everything in universe spins. The information is the universe idea is philosophy not science.

ETA: Don't mean to be so negative just that the whole entanglement thing doesn't make sense.
edit on 23-12-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Clarity and I love Peeple and it is Christmas

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: spectranometron

That's like.. dangerously close to some fascinating stuff.

Please do tell more of what you know! You too reverbs

Sources?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

No entanglement... hmm odd you would think such a thing knowing your enjoyment of science. Material and energy fields of various wavelengths spectrometers...

Some dye hitting water entangled... water and dye seen as separate but in collusion or a colloidal or collision as one all of everything is one giant collide-o-scope.

Imagine all particles like the above, in their tiny expressions in their elemental form and in the conglomerates as the physical part of them as matter; now think of the signature, energy or raditation they give off how long the transormation from one particle or element takes to form into another on the atomic scale. The space inbetween is that flux or aether in which all is still conected however at different densities of collusion.

The same goes for the body itself internal reflecting the earth in minerals and carbon as hair, nails and skin, water the flow of blood, urine, pus and mucus etc., body heat the fire the lava, wind obvious internal and external prana the vital force solar winds from the solar plexus.

So internal/external? The same thing, mind as subject and object the mind subjected to objects of contact labeled due to observation yet wholly relative when observed in reality without a self and yet there is still that which observes even when experience of that which is observed has ceased in attachment of what is being observed.

That zone is of course the metaphysical zone and can get really interesting as time goes on without attachment to any of it... existing in the void itself and any contact then becomes all that flows in and out and around as simply being in and of itself with the conditions and causation or "spin" in not only circular thinking but the entire universe itself that revolves around.

The opposite of course is the concept of extremes, the straight line the beginning the idea of some beginning and some end, yet the straight line cannot exist without the concept, the surface, the instrument, or the person that drew it. Making the square in total of four or the matrix itself and this casual nexus and the connections and attachments of all that arises depending on something else the matrice on which it all hangs like a net or web.

Infinite is the conceptual ladder or entropy of ideas or things imagined, variable the attachments in the expression of life, limited the collusions of matter. Those three things together arise in infinite variations that make life or existence as we collectively have "known" it, now "know" it, and will "know" and make it into the future.

Experience and knowledge does not ever arise in all beings at the same, as mind and the six consciousnesses are rarely in contact as contact itself with the same thing... and when they try to verify or witness what has or was occuring then the mind tries to time travel backwards to what it may not have been experiencing in total and then make a logical leap to what was occuring from past contact of similar as a conglomerate of experience or interconnectivity... but yet; that was still not as it was arising. So a 3rd party has to come in and vote one way or the other is there is disagreement... or if there is agreement add a doubt for further inquiry.

Of course, experiencing reality directly without all of those attachments then it simply is whatever it is and needs nothing added or subtracted nothing to think about, nothing to become as it is as it is already the gate without a gate the fence that as not a barrier.

How many of these contracts, attachments, conspiracies does it take to break all of it down and experience reality all of them... but do they go anywhere? Lol no because those colluding still have them.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: spectranometron

That's like.. dangerously close to some fascinating stuff.

Please do tell more of what you know! You too reverbs

Sources?

I know nothing :p

ATS got weird on me again so I take my leave.

Love is something I know. It's my wisdom key to higher knowledge. And that's all anyone really needs to know. Add some meditation and you are golden.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I am a bit surprised, no entanglement? There are satellites, using this to send unhackable messages. But okay.

Do you know Mother Shipton? And the Hopi prophecies? I wanted to say it's all good as long as no dwelling place in the stars crashes, then I remembered Mir came crashing down 2001...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Do you know Mother Shipton?

Not personally, but she lived just a few miles away from me.

The poor shall now great wisdom know

And when the dragon's tail is gone,
Man forgets, and smiles, and carries on
To apply himself - too late, too late
For mankind has earned deserved fate.

And christian one fights christian two
And nations sigh, yet nothing do
And yellow men great power gain
From mighty bear with whom they've lain.

Good stuff

ETA link/source www.crystalinks.com...

edit on 26-12-2016 by Anaana because: doh!

edit on 26-12-2016 by Anaana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

I was awestruck when I read it the first time. I loved the bit with "endow the children with the second sight". Have you ever been to her cave? I only know pictures but it seems beautiful. Is that an ancient spiritual hotspot?
A cathedral of nature...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Knaresborough is a lovely spot, like a mini-gorge, the cave is a cave, I've seen better. There is actually, quite seperate to Mother Shipton's Cave, a little house that was carved out of the side of the rock face and inhabited by a hermit. Someone was living it right up until the 70s, I think. I always liked that one better than Mother Shipton's, it appealed better to my sense of romanticism...little stairs cut into the rock, a window and door, like something from a child's fairy story. MS's cave is wet and drippy.

I think that there is considerable dispute about which prophecies are Mother Shipton's and which were added in later additions utilising her goodly name. I think that they were added to in the 16th and 19th centuries at least but I've never got down to specifics. I think that locally she, and her prophecies, were highly respected in her lifetime, and the "cult" or tourism aspect developed a lot later than that to give the market town a little more to offer when such things were in fashion around the end of the 18th century.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Hippies loved her too, I read somewhere...
The "wet and drippy" aspect is exactly what makes me imagine people using it as holy place. I bet there was an Erecura shrine.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Hippies loved her too, I read somewhere...
The "wet and drippy" aspect is exactly what makes me imagine people using it as holy place. I bet there was an Erecura shrine.

Well, it's at a crossing place. If someone took the toll on the crossing, I am sure that someone savvy enough would think to say that the waters were healing and take a charge for that too. We're highly resourceful and inventive creatures, and as an added bonus, some of us are incredibly gullible too, butgood clean potable water has always been highly valued (worshipped and revered).

The petrification is just North Yorkshire water...my taps are petrified, as is the inside of my kettle, our water is very hard.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I would go there, kneel before it and stare in it until I see the signs of time reflecting on the surface of mother earths magic mirror...
But I guess you wouldn't go there and try for me if it's worth the trip?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I went to Crete, made the sacred walk up Mount Dicte from the Lasithi Plateau and paid my respects in Psychro Cave.

It's kind of something you have to do for yourself.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Can't really disagree with that

I was immensely curious about what others have been saying in that specific vein of things. Not necessarily in terms of anything "metaphysical" but sometimes we can't be too picky about flavors.

Ramble Activate!

Some day, I suspect that what our culture would perceive as wildly trippy will become the mainstream narrative. It seems to happen with cultural evolution in general, in multiple coincident layers, but I suspect a certain level of advancement in the tools of a species coincides with the greatest shifts. Seems straightforward enough to be possible, perhaps probable.

I also suspect that a fast enough rate of advancement can lead to such a vast transition that it will introduce unique cultural artifacts, so to speak. Generations which have significantly different foundations to their cultural story are certain to have interesting interactions. Even a single change, like computers, may fundamentally alter each age groups pillars of reality so drastically that we literally can't imagine it.

Someone who had matured before computers were around will see the world quite differently than someone who sees them as an intrinsic quality of "life." But, maybe that difference is more profound than we can realize. Its not like we would be able to tell, really, we would still just interact on the levels that are similar like speech or cooking and then make assumptions about the rest. Its hard not to when its something that worked accurately for the first decade or two of life. Those pillars are shared, but maybe the ones that are different result in a vastly different structure of reality. We tend to take it as a given that individuals are different (ironically, a pillar in this context), but not always how groups differ and how that impacts all of us at a very fundamental level.

Sounds kinda neat using poetic license; even if we are only meatbags, our meatbag existence
is such a profound ripple in the surface of reality that it is truly a parallel universe. One that connects through common intersecting planes with other meatbags, as well as many other objects. Where the body is simply a means to an end. A constantly advancing tool for a species to communicate and interact with one another, like speech and construction.

Who then, or what, is that species? Is it.. "us," exploring how better to communicate with one another and then getting lost, maybe intentionally, in the expansive, expressive nature of our own contraption?

Regardless, it would seem it all is mostly rendered moot by the idea that we can't actually understand it anyway. And in the end, someone acting with love will act with love whether they know all the secrets of all the universes omnisciently, or if they have four legs, a cold nose, and a wagging tail.

The why, or even the how, arent necessarily relevant to the experience. We can use those questions to advance our ability, but with some things (like the love of a dog), it might just be better to take in the experience rather than force it into something we can understand and "improve."

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

The love of a dog is an interesting thing to mention; they are only as loyal as their stomach or appetite, and well as some people want followers or even need them to make a living then blowing dog whistles of various sorts seems to make sense to some.

Not a dog person I prefer peace and serenity than all that commotion and barking; doesn't mean I don't like them, they just don't exist on my personal chosen speed or vibration of being. Of course breed does play a lot in such things; but some days I do not care to even go outside, too busy doing some artwork, writing or craft so I wouldn't be a very good care taker of one.

Birds neither as they have delicate respiratory systems and well thanks for the freedom of flight; but I get to be locked in a cage.

Cats and fish however? That's my sort, independent, quiet and immersed in their own element.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
OMG! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I just ordered my birthday present for me! Look!
Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!

new topics

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join