It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
And can you imagine what happened to the beings, people and animals that were possessed by a god like zeus?
Where did they go afterwards? Did they die?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hiding in a pack of lies to keep laying the goose that births the golden egg grinding the bones to dust for it's daily meal with the old kitchen witch chained to the stove trying to flee with any new child that tries to sell that old dead cow... grey area or gray matter dust either way dancing echoes in the pale light of the moon of all phases the dawn points to the evening on the revolver as the night star bows her head to show what the sun and has done on the otherside of the world the shadows dance and play picking up the eyes of the heart to place them back into the eyes of the ever shining jewel of form bending it's way through for the wish to continue another day and saturn sits on it's haunches waiting for jupiter to press the button to launch this stupid system into another round as the world sleeps below to inhabit those crossed over to settle old scores.

Shine a light on the face unborn and the clone shakes it's leaves as the mind reboots into old habits as the dressing shakes into a new suspension for a snowman to freeze over for a new gaze at hellmans frying oil and eggs until a separation of white and gold. Better to make a cake for a wedding with two new plastics to birth a new form into all such ignorance to ignore truth as the world collides onto and into their heads into the old dirty tree yet once again as parents hover in anticipation to mow down all others fruits and point in vien at the blood that dries as women weep that such bondage of extremes still swirl around until all are finally unchained and free from the system all together.

Let no man put asunder was a vow I wedded too as there were plans to snatch ahead of time I dodged the second bullet of fruit snatching my lips were sealed until the 2nd kiss came around in one of innocence and unexpected that finally opened my eyes. The large gun one held in anothers hand was of the same caliber as my current age, and for a pickled punk selected off of a shelf I do indeed feel lucky as the ring on my finger from a buzz still shows the four leaves of a clover where the first queen bee stung me into this hive mind...

The wax still drips on the seal of hathor as my right hand shines nothing but ra... dig the point and a sun spot slams another ball to ad fuel to the fire the death star shakes off it's dust and fires a beam to ride the 999 as the ignorance for a 666 and the chains form again for a 696969 for yet another round and round for that old bipole of a dipole to delude the biped of the old 33 or Ɛi3; what a stupid effect of the butteryfly pollenating an i with a capital I when the wings have been torn off that rob freedom.

Keep onself to lose all others, to lose all others tie a knot and the zygote climbs yet another tree to attach the same old goat to eat out all of the fruit as that guy peter cant stop playing with the pan while all burns in some old apple pie of an eye where the light shines the time of day on an old sundial as one calling themselves a son of man tries to turn back time and instead of calling them a sonny they cease to share and how many fractions or fractures before the facets shines all sides for a wish fulfilling jewel and the zen master child blows out all the candles as the mother says close your eyes and make a wish as another fish swims deep into the pond into the killing fields to hide the killing they keep making as hatchet wounds sink deep to build yet another fire of consumption or cancer as the 69 returns for yet another link as the formation lay broken and yet the earth is the craddle from which no bow breaks and no craddle can rock as an old swing set holds the world in her arms as the ignorance says one is off their rocker.

Dad bod strikes again as a man can carry the weight of the world on his shoulders instead of the discus to load up another shot to fire at yet another sick world a game of thrones is how many tacks and how many toes does one have to dip down or sit on until both ends come up clean as the wheel keeps spinning heads or tales the bear trap bites many asses as the old devil from tasmania is tricked again by some old dead rabbit to make you wonder where A.L.I.C.E. went as an old dead dog kicks it's lice A becomes another I and all I.C. is another E of failure staring back missing the second eye that the other failed to take as it drops from the crown jewel to spin back into place, hope is yet another diamond as the dead sea rolls on into old salt of the sea and brine shrimp become monkeys eating bananas yet once again... and the beat goes on as the bush continues to burn.

Clever bites the cleaver and the beaver chops the wood as the tail slaps on as the great orb weaver strikes another potter while the stick indigienous paint what happened as the humming bird goes to ground licking the ants to surface as the ant eater in a desert long past as the consciousness refills as the nature retills and builds a world lost never a paradise as life blooms a spore from a whale of a tale as old eyes play misty in the skys above... tear off the flasehood and the illusion shines the face of an angel as a new life is crowned victor as a man and later crowned as a new consciouness fills the void, the tearing asunder as thunder streaks across the sky.

Setting down the crown on the seat is an act of mercy as the old wheelchair turns to see the face behind those curtains.

Changlings change things as impermanence brings even the old gods to their knees that thought themselves permanent.

Birth is not an introduction to reality death is... open the link and life is a reintroduction to the same old ignorance.

Life in ignorance is suffering life in greed and hate is suffering an old rote is a mote as two men row a boat in name and form tricking and picking as the ocean fills with tears, nobility plants itself in their wake and watch as the wind meets water to wave them on down the drain to the center of being and that is the gravity of the situation as all is pulled out and fired in the furnace.

The floor is hot lava! The red carpet is yanked and the only key is left in the head and heart of some old bones with no brain to fart.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Talking about lead poisoning... ATS thread

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
That totally depends on how highly you think of the elites/gouvernments/banks. The few I know personally from a "good family" possible club heritage of some sorts, where rather smart, ambitious people.
Are they capable of more generational thinking? I say yes.

You want to go with "no", or go having a issue with "club heritage"? Surprise me.

Surprise you with what? You want to make a conspiracy out of Trust Funds? Sure, why not, you'll get no beef from me. Trust Funds are a means of influencing the future in limited ways, and, for that matter, so is philanthropy. The do-gooders and those with blood on their hands are always 'conspiring' to change the world into something that goes better with the decor.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

They need to get the autopilot carbon nanotubes that suck out pollutants do not need to be programmed and move under their own power. After they get filled up, you scrape them out with a magnet.

There is a video of them zipping around at the article.

In the new study, the researchers focused specifically on removing lead from wastewater by designing tube-shaped microbots with three functional layers. The outer layer of graphene oxide adsorbs the lead from the water. The middle layer, nickel, makes the microbots ferromagnetic so that their direction of motion can be controlled by an external magnetic field. The inner layer, platinum, gives the microbots the ability to self-propel themselves through water. When hydrogen peroxide is added to the wastewater, the platinum decomposes the hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen microbubbles, and ejecting the microbubbles from the back of the microbot propels it forward.

Phys.org - Microbots can clean up polluted water.

So if you find a black noodle in your water bottle do not eat it!!

edit on 19-12-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: proper citation

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Talking about lead poisoning... ATS thread

Or rather, talking about faceless board-run corporate entities that could not possibly care less about life, human or otherwise, the sale of lead to Iraq was just an example. Lead poisoning in the US has long been overlooked.

Because they were more likely to live in inner cities, in unrenovated housing whose lead paint was peeling and beside busy roads, African Americans have been subjected to higher average levels of lead poisoning than white Americans. One study, published in 1986, found that 18% of white children but 52% of black children in the US had over 20 milligrammes per decilitre of lead in their blood; another found that, between 1976 and 1980, black infants were eight times more likely to be carrying the horrendous load of 40mg/dl. This, two papers propose, could explain much of the difference in crime rates between black and white Americans, and the supposed difference in IQ trumpeted by the book The Bell Curve.

www.theguardian.com...

The question I keep asking, having been for decades watching all these legal shows that the US endlessly pumps out, is where are the class actions? Not just in the US but all over the world. Where are they?

I fear the TV and Hollywood has been lying to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

All "high-techy-techy" is all very "bitchin'" but doing the plain and simple, taking out the lead pipes and replacing them with copper, is pretty much most of what is necessary in the case of Michigan.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
BadDogma has not been around lately but i have to simply thank him for starting the thread and most importantly, thank you all who are still around after all this time, dropping interesting posts!

please, carry on posting this or that OR this and that OR both?

if you find the time to read something very interesting, check out this old thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(and you will get the meaning of OR statment ...
)

i have discovered it today and it is terrific, in my opinion!

... and merry christmas to all!

edit on 14821875511245December4512453116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Where the hell is Erin Brockovich?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

Interesting write up, though I'm not sure I'm willing to trust the tyre's neutrality.

Did you read the paper that I linked to a while back, about the frog?

neuromajor.ucr.edu...

Fascinating stuff.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Ex-frigging-actly!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Life is the number one cause of death, contact can be controlled to limit exposures, of course the sardines packed in a can do not know that...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I'm reading a lot about Victorian slums at the moment. Multiple families living in single rooms, then multiplied to fill a fetid tenement, sometimes over a hundred people occupying a squalid little two-up-two-down. Six to a bed, ropes hung at chest height so that people could sleep as they stood. Between that and dodging the workhouse, I'm not surprised that many chose to up sticks and risk all on a clean slate in the "New World". I suspect that I would have too. Given the choice between a warm bed shared with five others and a cold damp corner to myself, I know which I would go for.

The sardines are at least blessed to have met their death before being so tightly packed.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

This is how my grandmother and father and 7 children(all girls, strangley enough about 3 years ago I had a short term stint with a lady whoms grand parents had eight boys... what are the odds? She wanted to explore more sexual exploration since she was just leaving a relationship her ex still friends wanted to do swaps etc. I'm monogamous so I hit the bricks not interested in such practices of commoner filth) anyway the grand-parents house(before later expansion) in the mid 1900's the younger ones slept in dresser drawers, they would heat bricks and place them in the bed it would get so cold they even crossed the cheapeake bay to the mainland when it froze over one very harsh winter on foot for supplies... the dialect spoken is one of the oldest forms of British English spoken and estimated to be from the Elizabethian period, much of the laguage is backwards example: Ail wait ay ain't goin ta harm ye... means they are going to kick your ass; although it is one of those turns of phrases where the hearing not understanding the dialect is disarmed and at ease thinking oh this person isn't going to hurt me then pow right in the kisser. Tangier Island Va. for any historical curiosity but it was a 2 room house grocery store/kitchen and supply down stairs upstairs an A frame two dormers about 12' x 8' slob jar(chamber pot) for a toilet. Walls inside were constructed of chickenwire and papermache from early sears catalogs(also used as toilet paper) and newspapers.

I took after my grandfather on that side; and look like my grandmothers father... paternal father of mine is likely a 2nd cousin. Parks, Crocket lineage... when I've had a lot of liquor I speak the queens English and I have no idea why that is... my teachers on the mainland after moving thought I was mentally special because no one could understand a damned word I was saying except the cursing like a sailor combined with the backwards Cockney/Elizabethian accent. I currently speak in what has been termed Mid-Western with just a couple of words accented like water I pronounce waader but not as thickly as those on the island do. It was a British stronghold/pirate point during the early part of the revolution being declared a British colony at the time.

Nothing like being part of the royal Parks/Smith lineage due to stable boy antics aye? I could make an aristocrats joke about now... but; I'm all out of whine; except that the Bay will soon claim in by my estimate 40 more years highest point not a dune is a little over a foot above sea level and has been chest deep during hurricanes. With very cold wind biting whipping off the bay during the winter with little to block it's path and the ground it basically becomes houses sitting on top of an icecube.

:p

Thanks for priming a trip down memory lane. :3

edit on 20-12-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: clarity

edit to add.. the new world was a typical stint in immigrative slavery in mines and iron works in the Northern industrialisation the Army actually attacked miner(white slaves) as it's enemy in part of U.S. history... to qwell the miner/acivists demanding equality.

edit on 20-12-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: extra

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
OMG! The email address all of you have been waiting for is finally here!

link

Ahaha

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

OMG!, OMG!, OMG!!!

*kisses*

Best Christmas present ever!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Well, when one transcends birth and death... there is only life, Brama was the earth that why the dream of life or flower is said to have grew out of his belly button. The immortal womb? Where is there not a pregnant species to be born into or out of in any given moment as the new Maitreya or blank slate of pure being the void rests in such wombs and the hands and eyes and feet exit into the apparent chaos that is life. To fill like a sponge awakening is knowing all of the skills to live and then wringing out all of the nonsense not needed to do so.

5 consciousness of the senses, wring out what the eye sees and form ceases to exist except as an empty image like a photo where you do not name what is contained in it just look at it... hearing is the same way, there are those of familiarity at a distance and yet there is always a clinging to ideas and belief and concepts as the mouth in a vow of silence, ceases to dish form others minds chatter away.

Talking outloud to oneself is said to be an illness, it is what the introspective do those that live internally, then of course as the water breaks and the mind comes to silence in the senses as all is mind when placed on something as a point of contact yet it is emperherial or empty and is what it is in and of itself. No inner voice no outter voice... just simply being, and a being that is incomprehensible to all of those that have not experienced the unborn state of being.

BTW ignore the meme business of those with multiple accounts on ATS they just want to cast roles to stunt progress and confuse: www.deepseanews.com...

I shouldnt have to mention the Xenu nonsense of scientology in connection with the Xenomorphs should I?
edit on 21-12-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

You may or may not have heard of Ray Mears, he has anew series on the BBC, How the West was won, or something to that effect, I watched the first episode on Sunday. I like Mears. The progamme covered the three great mountain ranges, including the mining and prospecting of those ranges. Great emphasis was laid on the fact that the prospectors and miners themselves were less of the problem, than those greedy for easy wealth, but disappointed at how hard the work of mining and panning was, found far easier money in mining the miners.

Now there's a tale as old as time.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

So how far have we actually arrived now that everyone is being datamined?

I personally do not see that as a bad thing though, of course those greedy in the same way? The best combat is open source in moving forward... those too paranoid in greed or hate to share? Of course become paranoid and delusional from their own ignorance and then want to carry the torches and pitch forks in burn the witch/monster sort of mentality no different than animals in not understanding or liking difference in the hive mind of control and assmilation like the borg lol... yet it is no laughing matter in all honesty.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What's bothering me like crazy the last two days or so:

Krishna calculated birthday: July 27th, 3112 BC

Mayan creation date (we all know there is room for 2-5 years mathematical error): August 11, 3114 BC

Is that crazy, or what?

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join