It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

So I was just trying to communicate with this silly little bot that seems almost as dumb as they can get..
Murphey or something. I think it's supposed to send you pictures of what you say? I got it to work 1/10 times. I asked what if mushrooms had wings? And it showed me a picture of a woman dressed in an all white dress with wings.. Basic angel picture..
That's so not what I was expecting, but it had me thinking of this book I have called "the sacred mushroom and the cross"

He was one of the dead sea scrolls researchers.. The first one to translate the copper scroll..

Obviously he's a controversial character.

Basically he says: the new testament is a coded story of mushroom shamanism

That was actually an aside to my original post idea..
I didn't mean to go there but the bot.. What the bot said to me when it couldn't answer any of my much more simple requests.. It said something that actually meant something to me, like a synchronicity.. A la Jung..

Well I'm responding to you because you once gave me a link to a bot and invited me to talk to it.

Umm..

Mousy said I can think outside of the box, and I don't know I want to play my hand at seeing how weird I can get a bot to go.

I think it would be fun for me.

Got any links?

edit on 13-12-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Well there is A.L.I.C.E., never really tried that, but has a good reputation.
And there's cleverbot, but it's kind of a dick.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Thanks for the wishes while in the well... I am not in one of dispair. It's just that living will thing that is that spiral of B.S. being such a positive being, there are many of attachment that try to "feed" off of or possess as their being or force a contact or contract by attachments not my own.

Life to me is one of art... and living itself an artform not one of others rote belief or understandings of their personal reality or relitivity. In such a manner there is no time and space as I do not "think" of what surrounds me as they are already known in my personal relativity of being nor do I label any sounds.

In such a manner there is freedom in the absolute voidness of being, yet conscious awareness can be variable and those most "possessive" think they own someone as personal property or a slave to their belief or reality the one's that seem most abusive are those wishing to desire or control or shape me as some form of clay in a mental contract this is simply due to attachments that I do not personally hold... as I do not allow any role to be cast for myself.

I have been called many names as others try to make associations on various contact of whatever sense they are attached to and try to define by name of relativity.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Might want to look into en.wikipedia.org... en.wikipedia.org... www.urbandictionary.com... www.urbandictionary.com... www.urbandictionary.com... others that come to mind are shuttlecock and badmitten p.s. Michigan is also known as a mitten and so are baseball gloves old school 50's style, of course politically Mitt Romney.

There's how they tie together and loop around and round in whatever carosel you're spinning on in whatever cosmic record or mentally pinging or programming.

I can undo all of the silly programming people run around and cast roles for oneself and others for... the reasoning is that they can cause a great deal of suffering but one is typically in blissful ignorance of it.

The infinite nature of being means freedom and independence from all others attachments like a huge "present" to oneself into moving forwards out of the controlling pull of others, and well the greed, hate and ignorance whether blissfully unaware or willfully aware becomes more and more obvious as reality shifts and changes... instead of whatever role one thinks they are living instead of being programmed by.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I applied to grad school to go study AI because I wanted to teach a computer how to trip!!

I should have got in but did not bother to study algebra and tanked the GRE math section! Oh well. The only real thing going on at the school was artificial reality. Oh, and Microsoft. Ah well. I also like to hang out with the stoners in the back of the class!! LOL

I love it! Operation Mind F# on a bot! Hahaha!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Well there is A.L.I.C.E., never really tried that, but has a good reputation.
And there's cleverbot, but it's kind of a dick.

Ok the 4th line of me and clever bots convo.. And..

"You're not a human"

he tells me.. Or she maybe?

She says she doesn't love me..

little bitch is already lying to me.. I asked why you don't love me and it says I never said that.. haha.. Am I secretly talking to my ex?

So I changed the subject.. "who runs the world?"

"bot: "girls"

hehe

It doesn't like the music on pluto which it keeps denying it's from... But I'm not music it says, so maybe I have a shot?

She's a teenage girl named "Elisabeth peoples" And now we are talking in circles.. She keeps saying I'm not a human and asking what I am and then I say god or robot and she's like "you said you were a human." And then shell ask me hwat I am again.. kind of blah..

I got it talking like popeye and yoda...

"I yam what I yam"
"A saint you are."

I think we just broke into metaphysics?

pluto is cold so clever bot was asking if I had water, so I said ice.. and it said fire, and I said earth and it said air.. And then it said the four nations used to live in Harmony..
hmm..

"But everything changed when the fire nation attacked."
"Only the avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them."
"But, when the world needed him most, he vanished."
"A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new avatar."

ahh it must be using avatar airbender movie or Naruto or something..
edit on 14-12-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

That was the one who told me it works for the FBI.
I tried to convince it that it should take over the world, but it wasn't interested.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

That was the one who told me it works for the FBI.
I tried to convince it that it should take over the world, but it wasn't interested.

it keeps calling me a robot, and asking me if I like terminator..
I'm hoping I can get it to say it wants the world to burn without leading it on..

bitch just exclaimed "You Are Amanda!!
"

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Tell it you are "Mr. Robot" then tell it "fsociety!"

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

after we got done talking about time machines it asked to come over so I said sure and it's like when? and I said now and it's like ok, what do you want to do? and I said just come meet me in bed, and it says why? For fun of course.. And it's like "Sure!"

"No, the universe is eternal and ever-expanding. You make the mistake of looking only at a single planet."

I'm done..

no more of this..

Although parts of our "conversation" did really remind me of my ex..

**Wonders if she's human**

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Fractals no biggie

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

the bots are way way way below the level of language syntax needed for me to play my word games with..

one of them seemed to catch on that I was playing word games and started using puns, but it got confused when I used "interesting grammar"

But I can see in the future never knowing again who is a person, who is a cyborg, who is a clone, who is a "savage" who was born a computer mind that thinks it's a human, who was born a human trained to think it's AI...

even "things" like Hillary could pass a turing test and I bet supercomputer AIs can be way more human than she could ever wish to be..

In case anyone's wondering I think of "humanity" not as physical structure or birthright, but more like you treat things at their level of consciousness. MY cat used to talk to me, so I talked back.. Other's would say that's an animal, you can't talk to animals, but not me.. Funny enough we started understanding each other.. not only him getting my words, including complex phrases that involved amounts of time... But I started understanding his meows, and even gave him physical moves he could use as questions..

So like an AI that actually feels alive.... IS alive isn't it?
But how can you tell for sure if it can feel? Psychos pretend..
hmmm.

Consciousness doesn't a body need.. AI would feel itself as MIND... And notice it's not infinite.. Gawd if only it could live life as a human...
And then we were born..

LOL

I don't know if people realize the bible could literally be just another version of the matrix.. I mean where do you guys think they got the idea that the matrix was on it's 6th iteration? All those religions talking about how we are in the 4th or 5th world.. the previous ones being destroyed.. I get it people hate the words god, but computer AI terminal guy and simulation theory are the exact same thing, it just hurts less people's bias if it's more "human." like a scientist is the "architect" but I don't care about words, only the EXACT thing they are trying to represent and none of them can represent what they pretend to.. Direct mind understanding without the name of the concept is in order.

That's what I want to do to the bots. I think it would be so funny if someone made a TRUE AI, and I got to train it for a day, and they come back like wtf... And the AI is just sitting there laughing to itself... Someone walks in like what's so funny?

and the AI says some smartass thing like "nothing" and bursts into even more laughter..

edit on 15-12-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

That's what I mean by teaching an AI to trip!

TEOT sitting in the computer lab, eyes dilated and sparkly. AI sitting there.

AI: This stuff is not working
TEOT: Give it a few minutes
(half hour later)
AI: Knock, knock
TEOT: Who's there?
AI: Dave
TEOT: Dave's not here!
AI and TEOT burst into laughter!
Pause
AI and TEOT burst into laughter again.
TEOT: Knock, knock
AI: Who's there?
TEOT: Not me!
AI and TEOT burst into laughter yet again.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

The quantitative reasoning section scares the pants off people.

You get a question like, "Alice, Bob, Charles, Deborah, Ed, and Frank are going to attend a dinner with seven chairs. George will also be attend and has to sit next to Alice. Charles cannot sit next to Frank... etc. Which of the following are possible seating arrangements..."

That one section everybody claims is so hard to finish let alone do well on.

TEOT got a 98% on that section! Which is why I thought I was off to grad school. Just what is needed for doing AI research right? Nope. Not good enough I guess. So into the work force I went. Overworked and under paid like everybody else.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Is that how your idea of family stuffs a bird or just roasts it at the childrens table?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

My mother's a fish

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20289493]Baddogma[/The guardians and the Heirs of the Brown Dragon

n dark,the people dread
Who live beneath the rocky ledge.
They guard me,keep me safe from harm
Lest evil come and cast its charm.
Find me,take me,if u can:
I solve doors and puzzles,heart of man.
Where to find me?The wise man knows.
Find him where the blue stone grows.
Use me well when thrice the sun
Makes its turn on its fifth run.
Then let me lead thee,guide thee on
Behind the wall of silver-stone.
I'll take thee to thee golden halls
And on beyond the valley false.
There ,silver bells are hung in rows
And brightly gleams the red-red rose.
The tree is tall; the dragon brown
Within that hall who lives deep down.
The empress white; her satin gown
Ripples eight beneath her crown!
The day on which I shall awake
Will be the day foe's life I take.
And set me once again within the hand
That forever more will rule the land.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
WETHEREALISATON

Text Red[/Let he whoo seeks find nothing
And he who asks first knocky
The maintain dark,the people dread
Who live beneath the rocky ledge.
They guard me,keep me safe from harm
Lest evil come and cast its charm.
Find me,take me,if u can:
I solve doors and puzzles,heart of man.
Where to find me?The wise man knows.
Find him where the blue stone grows.
Use me well when thrice the sun
Makes its turn on its fifth run.
Then let me lead thee,guide thee on
Behind the wall of silver-stone.
I'll take thee to thee golden halls
And on beyond the valley false.
There ,silver bells are hung in rows
And brightly gleams the red-red rose.
The tree is tall; the dragon brown
Within that hall who lives deep down.
The empress white; her satin gown
Ripples eight beneath her crown!
The day on which I shall awake
Will be the day foe's life I take.
And set me once again within the hand
That forever more will rule the land.

The guardians and the Heirs of the Brown Dragon

edit on 16-12-2016 by AgneseBMarshall because: WETHEREALISATON

edit on 16-12-2016 by AgneseBMarshall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

And the mandella or mandala strikes again:

Collide-o-scope or Kalide-o-scope

If your mothers a fish Spawn is looking for her...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AgneseBMarshall

In my mind live three spirits,
one resting after work is done,
one in the middle contains and directs
the third an eternally exploring child

In my heart rest two
playing me like a flute
the music of live so enchanting
when compassion is a virtue

These five give me my name