It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I'm an Aries.

Thank you
I believe it when you say it.

I want to assault you with my heart and leave you in a love stupor.

BTW I enjoy your posts. There was a point in time when I was reading all your posts.

edit on 7-12-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

DOUBLE EDIT
Send M my love and best regards

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Assault with a deadly weapon, and..

Reading all of my posts?

Did it make you go a little nutty?

Apparently I had a few people reading all of my posts, not all of them as nice as you though.

I will surely tell her.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Aww, okay thank you

You have a talent for thinking out side the box and changing up the narratives.

Reliable teddy bear. You remind me of one of those guys from the Divergent series if you've ever seen that. They're basically rebellious kids fighting against tryrannical government oppressors.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

haha yes I think I watched one or two of those are there two movies?

Like different teams? One team is like badass people with no fear..

I'm not like those guys..

I'm the guy who looks like he's in groups but really he's pretending so he get's left to his own "path"

You have a talent for thinking out side the box and changing up the narratives.

you are kind of describing the main girl character aren't you? If I remember correctly she can't pick a group is she the fearless kind or is she the whatever the other ones are? She rebelled I think because she had the ability to be all of them and realized it was a set up, and she is basically a neo type character?

I may have just made that all up, but if not..

sShhh

You are on to my ways.

hahaha

edit on 7-12-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

There are 3 I just looked it up.

Yes I know you are a free thinker and I don't think you are a follower.

lol yeah its the classic stand out character who doesn't fit any pre conceived notions.

I was feeling appreciative of you last night when I was playing that song, but I was way too emotional yesterday.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Well, I hope you are feeling better now.
I so don't want to go to work today.
Feels like a better stay in and clean up the house and make tea kind of day lol.

I love that song.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

lol yeah I totally get that vibe. It was really good feelings. I went off one of my medications and it was like a serotonin release or something. It was like the dam of my emotions broke. But I only got like 5 hours of sleep last night. That medication seems to block how strongly I feel things.

It's the anniversary of Pearl Harbor. So let's remember all the lives who were lost.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

ahh ok gotcha.

That's what happened to me quitting my huge alcohol consumption..
It was depressing my system so hard that when you quit your brain goes hyper active because all these chemistries meant to make you not die from alcohol are still there and the alcohol is not..
Dangerous that is. It's my biggest hurdle getting over. And now I'm over that hump.
And then yea the emotions hit you like a wall of holy #!
haha.. But not so much for me because I go through my emotions at night before bed sort of feel what I need let the rest go...

Life is good.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Dude I learned how to make my body release endorphins. I can improve my mood just from thinking about certain things. It leaves me with a n elevated heart rate and a sense of satisfaction.

I got dressed up today.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

oh yea I can do that too.
Actually pretty sure that's why I'm happy all the time for no reasons..
I keep my mind pointed to hopeful happy fun...
Like the other day it was raining and cold, but I just focused on breathing in more oxygen and imagining warm lovely sun shine and my whole day started off amazing haha..

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

OMG I know right!!!

YOu know how they used to say "go to your happy place"

Well it totally works!! Our thoughts manifest the emotions that we feel.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Weird stuff:

I feel like I live in a bubble. The other day I got an email from 9, content and topic just 8.
Plus fun stuff, like I "meditate" a lot for better communication, to allow it to manifest more etc then I asked myself if I should turn on the TV, why not and it didn't work. Today all good, works normal.
A pretty official email about a job, just didn't work. Took three days and I get the message couldn't be delivered. But it was an answer to an answer. And usually the notification of stuff like that is faster, right?
...talking about the universe 404s you.

Plus it's helping not exactly that the woo in general got rather quiet? Like even ATS has gone quiet. I want to get rid of my bias, but those still writing are so full of themselves! How can you pretend even for a second you know exactly what you are doing and why and what it in reality does?
Goes for everybody. On many layers.

Also a good one: CERN & goats it starts showing Luci is in contact with me.
If that means individual freedom and common sense, I am on board and this guy was considering burning me as adequate consequence. In 2016 people! Ridiculous.
Jesus had many titles Messiah plus some, amongst others Lucifer. Light bearer. Not the good/evil sh1t, but light of knowledge, wisdom, the holy spirit,... think about it, the church main editor, manager and agent of the book, made their ceremonies in Latin for as long as possible and considered spreading knowledge in general a bad thing. But the main character is a rebel, supporting the little man, preaches hospitality, honesty and deeply social beliefs.
I can totally see a second coming of jesus going down with him not at all happy about how it got handled. From churches which are after all merely sects from Judaism.

A strife over to Hinduism and I can wonder about in which flying car my sky daddy will arrive. Ah, relaxing. Lord Shiva, master of destruction... wait what? ...and creation I know.
If I'd say the ancient aliens hypothesis has merit, humans, right? They talk about ancient humans, once lived on the antarctic island, spread culture, wisdom, the pyramids.
They were flying? 12,000 bc? Is that Atlantis?
Or again 70% crap and the surface we scratch from our perspective doesn't go anywhere near the true bits, the scattered 30% truth.

But I am biased... and how quick some people invent details to support a story they don't know if it's true or not, instead of facing what it is: a lie. If a single one of us had the correct answer in terms of asking for the soul, god, consciousness, the other... what have you, it would be a bomb.
Yeah it's like this, you focus on X switch your consciousness to Y transfer the information bit Z using communication channel G and your wish will be granted.
Right? If one of us magicians, gurus, shamans, mind travellers, woo connoisseurs, ...would be worth # that's what we would say.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Don't worry, be happy!

It is a little more complicated because there is this "in tune" portion that if not there then you do not get the benefits. I live mostly in my mind and always find something funny about the world that makes me laugh. Like I was walking past this store in the mall and they were playing music. I heard it but did not listen. Then, Oh! It is Stevie Nicks' Edge of Seventeen which I then immediately think, "Hey, somebody is killing that poor goat" from South Park and bust myself up!

a reply to: Peeple

Here is my woo this week.

Walking up the driveway, see a light in the sky, turn to look at it, then trip over the cement stopper because I did not stop walking! From woo to woops like only TEOT can do! I would concur about the lull.

Why does the image of the Tarot Fool come to mind? Looking up at the sky and walking off the cliff... woops! At least I can laugh about it and share.

edit on 8-12-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: phat phinger death punch

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

that's awesome teot, I'm the same way, I stay positive. bad moods and negative emotions are like a cliff and I see myself approaching the edge of that cliff...back off nikki...slowly... get away from that cliff before you fall and unravel in a spiral negativity.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Don't worry, be happy!

It is a little more complicated because there is this "in tune" portion that if not there then you do not get the benefits. I live mostly in my mind and always find something funny about the world that makes me laugh. Like I was walking past this store in the mall and they were playing music. I heard it but did not listen. Then, Oh! It is Stevie Nicks' Edge of Seventeen which I then immediately think, "Hey, somebody is killing that poor goat" from South Park and bust myself up!

Dude sometimes I can't go out in public.. Are we brothers though..

My mind does the most random things..

I think I've told this one but the box at work says freaking "fat resistant lids"
Which makes me burst into laughter every damn time I see it..
I mean I guess it's supposed to mean the grease doesnt' stick or something?

But I just see a fat dude trying to open this lid that's super stuck on.. LOL..
Just losing weight trying to open the lid..
"fat resistant lids"

Oh gawd..
it can be anything..

Honestly guys I can't remember the last negative thought I had.
and I'm always thinking. Not in words but always something.. Unless I'm doing like a sensory enjoyment meditation while I walk or something..
It must have been something on ATS maybe about child molesters or soemthing but honestly that stuff never sticks on me..
I'm just way too happy these days.
And once your brain gets in that wiring you sort of stay there and it takes effort to be grumpy..

Whereas when I used to be depressed it was easy cheesy to stay depressed.. those roads were cut deep in my consciousness.. I felt I was never getting out of that hell, and asked both god and the devil first come first served to kill me.. for like years..

This might be a bad thing to say but drugs gave me the pause button needed to explore my mind without feeling like death.
went in there started messing around.. "envy?" # why is that in here disconnect those wires.. oohh lets do some empathy.. Ok not too much those starving kids are going to depress you... heh..

MY life is amazing now, and I think it's all just I changed my mind..
good choice

edit on 9-12-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

True change actually is painful... at first. Then you push through and find you power animal (lol "Slide" the penguin said). And it takes an active effort. But you all know that. Preaching to the choir and getting full of himself.

Quote at the coffee shop this morning (I am going to have to start taking photos otherwise nobody will believe me!)

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher
-Ambrose Bierce

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

yea..

We are all on that journey.

Some go in circles if they can't let go and really look. And other's will look so hard they don't know what it means that they exist..

And that's where I am. People who have known me forever think I'm at the top of my game and come to me for the truth. That may sound self congratulatory but it is true.

I'm a smart guy, and I'm on your side, providing you don't do anything evil. I started off hating humans and now I'm a humanist.

Some people on this very site have grown and become better people just from knowing me.

This is VERY important. 2 years ago I knew I was going to die, and now I'm just a needle in a haystack.
It's beautiful to watch.

If anyone wants me to ever back down again you are going to have to register a public death threat. Anything else is your weakness showing. Me, I can shrug off death threats and still be a loving human who will help defeat you, and I won't hate you for being evil.. You still have a few chances left..

If you go against the people.... You will lose now. And hopefully they are nice about it (the people)..

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Watching the circling... I used to get mad but now feel kind of sad for that limited view of life.

Realized that I cannot save the world at a very young age. And since then, flip flop on trying to even try. But after this strange awakening I am now more than willing to put my superpowers to good use!

We do this as a species or fail at a genetic dead end.

Which is why I love you guys and gals of the Metacafe! You're already on board.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Got another stupid universal 404 again... sometimes I feel like I am getting throat and ass F-ed in my sleep like drugged up and screwed over in some stupid damned orgy I wasnt wanting to be in nor gave consent to the same as a puddle of sperm sitting in a well with a cervix slamming into it that gives way to birth.

I have a controlling person that has broken my lock copied my key and items keep coming up missing... my mail is contantly being opened and gone through re tapped things going missing and broken.

I keep trying to clean to fix things to get the hell out of this damn place but it drains nearly all of my energy like sitting on the edge of a black hole as an abortion.

My interior is clean in contact of mind, I do not name any form in the presence of sight, I do not discriminate contact... except those without consent.

I concider myself highly allergic to my so called "family" friends are a choice yet these damned things called "family" are not unless chosen in mutual agreement... otherwise it is like kidnappers and child rapers the womb after the womb after the womb etc etc.

I have no shadow of a doubt the "father" I was told was mine isn't and well well the "mother" side small population of an island liked to mix them all up to prevent birth defects.

Not meant to be a sob story; it just feels like "MY" life is a poltergiest.

edit on 12-12-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Life can feel like a spiral of # sometimes. It's not fair, but who ever said it was supposed to be?

Chin up. If you can't escape, work at least on developing a sense of humour about it. Laughing is a tremendously good release of energy, as is a damn good cry...whatever works for you, but don't give them control over your emotions.

Take care.

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join