It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Helping I know you said that. But whom? How?
Secrets?
ATS is not supposed to be private messages if you ask me.

And no I did make decisions. I am not blindly projecting. Just seems like I make you angry?

edit on 10-11-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

no I'm not angry.

you don't focus on yourself enough.

I don't want to say anything here, but I think you are not happy with yourself, and I think you want to take it out, in imagination land, on humanity.

you have trust issues I think.

look. I'm not angry or hyped up. But I am Very serious.

I act as a shaman, and you can take that as being self important and narcissistic or whatever.. But you wouldn't call a doctor narcissistic in the same light.

I am above no one.

What is your social security number? (I know your are not in the us) and what are your bank details?

ssshhhh
secrets are NOT evil.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Sometimes(maybe all times) that whole lame cocky funny business used as a program to score with women, just leaves someone appear as a funny looking dick that no one could envy.

Women know exactly who and what they want; I leave them to it if it's games they expect they get dissapointed just seeing themselves playing a fool, just because that is the "norm" sad because I don;t consider them a fool... but expectations and assumptions have sank many ships trying to sail one by.

Siren songs eh?

I couldn't be an a relatonship right now if I wanted to be; and I do... but re-situation and not interested in fwb as my oats are sown and prefer intimacy and a bond hence relationship... I have to get to where I want to be so I can build a nice nest for such a lovely addition. Not hey sailor lady ding ding come dive into my wreck I've got something worth salvaging

There's nothing here right now just a burial at sea.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You really think taking into consideration that I am part of all basic earth lifes is something that needs "healing"?

Secrets will kill us.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You really think taking into consideration that I am part of all basic earth lifes is something that needs "healing"?

Secrets will kill us.

that's your motto

secrets will kill us.

what is your full name and date of birth?
And can we have a picture of you and not sheldon?

in America we call that being a poser..
you talk some game but you hide your own secrets.

you are not the change you are asking for,

I get this feeling like you are older than me, but you are saying all these idealisms and comparing them to reality and getting hurt..
What do you really want? besides killing me that is...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Why? If I would want to celebrate my face, I'd be over at facebook. This isn't a side about personal whining either.
There is a certain unspoken frame around ATS, we talk anonymously about our woo.
Not?
Just stop being so patronising. You know nothing. Like the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Why? If I would want to celebrate my face, I'd be over at facebook. This isn't a side about personal whining either.
There is a certain unspoken frame around ATS, we talk anonymously about our woo.
Not?
Just stop being so patronising. You know nothing. Like the rest of us.

no one knows nothing.. (people know things)

You exaggerate too much.

you are making your own boxes.

I don't play those games.

the ONE thing you have told me is that you think I think I am somehow enlightened and you are not.

whatever to that.. You saying that makes me want to not even speak anymore. You are not being fair, and if you feel I am saying I am over you when I keep saying I'm not... that's on YOU. not me.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Okay what are you so sure of? You have theories, but what do you know? Demons? That's It? No second thoughts what that is?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Okay what are you so sure of? You have theories, but what do you know? Demons? That's It? No second thoughts what that is?

I dare you to meditate and ask that question before you go to bed.

but I can recognize self protective mechanisms a mile away.

forget everything I said.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Oh believe me I did. I explore all ways to make them show, they don't.
Since it doesn't seem to be a pleasant experience, I must be doing something right.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I am not helping this thread anymore for the time being so I'm going to bow out.

maybe without me around you can explore better.

I'll be back.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

In real life I would offer you sex now.
On ATS
I mean it was intense. Good fight. No hard feelings.

Just also worthy of being noted the "love guy has no bad feelings" was the one who couldn't take it anymore. In survival terms a bad attitude.
I might be crazy, but I say bring it on.
I won't just accept and "love".

edit on 10-11-2016 by Peeple because: 2.add

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You two can pay me later, that's the real benefit of being friends... now you two can argue about who's wingman I was.

But popcorn doesn't buy itself.

Yeah, I could play the game with a precision Jack the Ripper would be jealous of... but since when is all fair in love and war when mercenaries are involved?

I've got a secret... how many have fallen on my knife? Can't say after a half hour on the toilet counting over a decade ago and can't remember the names... it was time to stop keeping score, because who really wins?

I'll leave it up to you two to wrestle it out in whatever submission hold fitting...

Who knows? Not me
We never lost control
You're face to face
With the Man who Sold the World

edit on 10-11-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Just wanted to say even if I stand by my statement and don't believe someone knows, I read everything in here and we have some really high level informed discussions on various aspects and I appreciate all of them.
I'm sorry if I came across dark and judgmental, but I am not "the decider"(Roger), just think the environmentalists crowd needs the most back up.
There are good people, massive operations, investing heart, sweat and breathe to their cause. But you can't consum and be done with it.
Also idiots and being dumb is no excuse for being an a... but I understand part of being humanists, you have your reasons for being who you are. I'm a colourful dumbass.

So please give me word-salad, what's your story? Somewhere in the chaos lies the answer. And I feel we all connected here, so let's find the pattern.
I really love ATS, I am sure that's unhealthy.

a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Not to criticise but you could maybe make shorter, clearer sentences you're definitely hard to understand sometimes. Just fyi.
English isn't my first language and you're quite... challenging.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

It wasn't mine either...

it was: goo goo gah gah poo poo ba ba

Then all this other sh!t started forming and demanding to be something else so; bye bye poo poo you became doo doo.

Then poo became a bear I don;t know where that H came from to make it pooh as that's something bears did anyway so taking that off poo is poo again and Jesus became Harry or Harken! Christ. I prefer Reginald for his middle name personally. Then Jesus just can be himself... instead of what people made the dude out to be.

Sorry... my whole life has been one of translating a syntax error.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I like Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ. A guilty pleasure, Outlander Diana Gabaldon. So cheesy, so good. Erotic. Timetraveller, Lovestory, politics, feels a bit historic, it has everything!

As I was younger I entertained the power lines of the world theory. Why is Karnak the "most select of all places"? What happened there?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Fantasy is good afterall its all weve got to combat belief as an equal fiction right?

Which Roosevelt? There's quite a few of them including two that were el presidente... you know how assumptions go: One's own place and accepts it as truth.

How could I be so rude to assume a Roosevelt that you may presume? Could it be implied the one to bare liked a bear as in Teddy? From a previous prompt...

hmm causual causations can be cause for casual conversations leading to mental equations, but why ruin such a good occassion? If what we whine about gets a bit sour then add some more dinner to the face using it for later while I unscrew a virgin bottle.

You ask for easy and I give you riddles and rhyme... gee ain't I a stinker?

So is German your first Mrs. Dash in your salad of words? I can use translate and that way we can play decoder rings...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Bonjour Agent zweiundvierzig, wie hat die mission mit der Hündin Nachhall ging? Hat er eine Idee, die Sie bereits mit Ihrer überlegenen weiblichen Equiptment gewonnen haben? Dennoch denke ich, dass Herrschaft für mehr Unterwerfung ein gutes Rezept haha ist

Prost!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Willkommen im Bienenstock

Have you seen Jack? He climbed up it looking for a golden goose, I wonder if his Englishman got cooked?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Gosh you're creepy.

To clarify you really tell stuff from a personal sub-story you can't possibly know. But you have no clue, right? I declare you "speaking flow vessel".

edit on 11-11-2016 by Peeple because: Auto

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join