It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Reverbs

Germans are everywhere. They have a strong thing for building clubs. World domination, I believe that's the German in me too, also I know it better.
Sooooooo guilty!
How can you have overcome that?
"I'm also a tiny bit Indian." if you think that eliminates 75%...

Germany sold the greeks ridiculously large military tanks. Then they went broke.
Coincidence? Then Germany bought Greek, with a lot to say about how Greek is supposed to be run.
Hm, where did the money go?
From what I hear the Deutsche Bank, seems pretty guilty in helping the housing crisis to happen.
Super much guilt associated with German.

Je ne regrette rien is incredible superficial, self centered and basically denial.

nope I never did those things in this life.

I am

dun dun dun..

ME

I belong to no group.

I hate clubs.

Germany basically runs the EU it seems, but that's one of the things I shill against.

I like groups like ATS where it's a free for all. if there are certain ideals and certain people you want in over others , it's not my cup of tea.

brexit made me happy.

And if we want to go back there MY brand of German DNA ended up as the head engineer for a nuclear power plant in North Carolina.. Before that he fought AGAINST the Germans in world war II building bridges ahead of allied troops.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Just saying in my German environment, no matter how you look at it, you're guilty.
If American is that much better is hard to tell.

But I am not even sure if that's a bad thing. Without naming the mistakes how could you learn?
That's why I feel we collectively feel guilty about the wrong things. This one way coffee cup? Guilty. Water in plastic bottles? Guilty....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

oh..

It's VERY different in America.

We don't feel guilty about anything..

hahahahaha

but no me personally like I said I don't even ride buses most of the time. I walked 4 miles to work and back for years..

I don't drink water out of plastic, that seems stupid to me. life and death all in one.

MY native american is strong in me.. I think that's why I hated society and prayed to aliens to take me in their spaceship and puit me back before native americans met white dudes..

I never prayed to god. I knew god was fake back then. So my next lower god was aliens.. Most people now don't know they are still praying to god in that way. hehe..

I don't need a god.

the force which you can see through nature.. the pattern, the evolution.. the energy flow, the pattern it's structured.. That's my boy.. I love that girl..

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I need a new reply to say this..

I feel my Germaness..

I know the guilt and the strict and the nazi feelings..

mostly some weird negative satanic smack your children kind of feeling..

I rejected it.

My native american is more aligned with my soul.

and I am an american so I get to be whatever I want.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Do you think it is in the DNA or is it more more rational that it is in the disposition of the heritages? Of course DNA can have anomolies different than others and well that is likely what has lead to dispositions called heritage...

So it's sort of a catch-22 in the teeth depending on that notion of sides and heritage and those DNA traits instead of hey we are all living sentient beings. Isn't that a better club? Because it beats less people over the head.

But those people way back then are my family and some other family blah blah blah

Eh, give up the ghost screw that one called my family otherwise it will continue to screw yours and everyone else's too just the same as your's and everyone else's will also not giving up the ghost.

Wars are a mourning the dead by taking on the same burdens that made them dead et on et on...

Thats why the entire world is mentally ill. It keeps hitting itself in the face saying it hurts when I do this... does anyone not see how obvious the amswer is? Stop doing that... bloody A obvious but this made up make believe label that I take as myself keeps hitting me in the face because someone else's made up make believe label keeps hitting them in the face and at some point we decided to hit eachother in the face and it hasn't stopped

No sh!t... really? I wonder why.

So yes humanity is at once the smartest and yet the dumbest f-ing animal in all of existence... those more evolved are sitting back in recliners with dimensional wine all tuning in so what are these simpeltons up to today? Same thing. Ah well I thought that lazer pointer we gave them would do more than become crack for cats as the best use ever... well the green sort pops balloons and blinds aircraft pilots... oh yay lets tune in...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I still enjoy parts of the god-lore. That would be a good force, comforting. But sadly he seems to be a ...* insert rant.
I'm even angry at that ideal. Haha

Talking about shattered world.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I need a new reply to say this..

I feel my Germaness..

I know the guilt and the strict and the nazi feelings..

mostly some weird negative satanic smack your children kind of feeling..

I rejected it.

My native american is more aligned with my soul.

and I am an american so I get to be whatever I want.

...play whatever role I chose to project. That's also not who you are.
But I feel you know that.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

The only thing that encourages is me not doing the dishes... and watching you and peeple try and hug it out, wait I guess that means everyone online is a voyuer, hey what kinda production is this and they join in, hey I like the cut of your jibb come join us, and then there are trolls... you're holding that camera wrong the manual says this is the better angle, and then lurkers are the worst psst you dont know Im here sh!t why did I say psst now they know I am time to go say how the camera angle doesnt matter as one of my posts before ranting about something.

It's a veritable mad house...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Just the first place I would check. That's the amount of significance I give it.
So proof has to be in another place. Is my reaction.
And they were checking that P.E.A.R. f.e.
C.I.A. and Uri.
John B.Alexander.

We mostly hit ourselves with lies. Overreaction. If we would know, instead of just accepting it, the world would be much more peaceful.
At least less angry.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I still enjoy parts of the god-lore. That would be a good force, comforting. But sadly he seems to be a ...* insert rant.
I'm even angry at that ideal. Haha

Talking about shattered world.

god whether my version as a subconscious creative force, or other's versions as a consciousness..
Either case god likes me..

god likes me because I am aligned with that force.

I talked to what most people call god, "talked"
I was talking to a part of me.
I'm kind of awesome.
LOL

bahahaha,,

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

That's the opposite extreme, also possibly an overreaction.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I pick my camera angles for better effect.

isn't that free will..

I'm amazed at so many don't want free will..

responsibility can make you wrong or right relatively to others. or yourself, or to "objectivity"

but don't be afraid of it. If I had a baby I wouldn't be taking these risks. I would be growing my baby. BUT that's not my life. If it was I would LOVE it too. I would have different everything in my psyche.. As a single man who has very little responsibilities to keep me going, I get to be more on the edge..

How many of you know of Carl Jung's greatest experiment?
He made himself go crazy to go through the heroes journey..
He kept it in his books mostly red or black books, but alltogether they are called the "Red Book" or "Liber Novus" the new book.

He almost didn't come back.

I did something similar, and when I'm ready I will do it again because I aborted the mission.

We all have our own devil to fight.

my demons are subdued. Until I go all in again.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Oh just how many bats were pulled out this last 1.5 years of election business? They hit everyone they possibly could.

Here I am with the bat of humanity whomp haha got you all don't worry it's gravity fed and I ran under it and smiled to get whomped too.

Sometimes mokey see monkey doo is a better point of view than monkey see what monkey did picks it up and throws it back at him... already in hand right?

Maybe she's born with it maybe it's mabeline well if she doesn't look like a racoon from those baby tears we got just the thing.

BTW what happened to smell no evil? I heard Denmark was keeping that underwraps.

Sorry for the ignorant nonsense...

It just mirrored all of this:

P.E.A.R. f.e.
C.I.A. and Uri.
John B.Alexander.

likely not nonsense maybe a main course to go with my salad but I'm to ignorant to know what is on the plate. Yes is that John B. Alexander free range? and is that P.E.A.R.f.e. organic or is the iron an additive? and oh the C.I.A tell U.ri I ate that yesterday...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Well be your own damned baby instead of that toddler staring out of windows and junk on fire, were you chewing on your finger while pointing at it with your eyes?

I have a memory staring out of the window around that age... in the darkness staring down at the Big Wheel I would lose when leaving the island for the Summer with a heavy sad heart watching it glow all electric blue from the street light and pouring rain sliding down in streeks on the window pane... then kaboom everything went a lighter blue from lightening and thunder hitting at about the same time making my face reflect in the window as it cried the tears of sorrow for me.

I smiled stupidly and when to sleep comforted by the rain and thunder as I have ever sense.

edit on 10-11-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

This pear
The J.B. Alexander from men who stare at goats. Haha I say that because I know he hates that movie. One of the stories featuring on his site, a woman saw him on a UFO. Hm.

Cooperation of US and Israel goes deep, in the security sector. Mind control and all of that.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
That's just the cycle it has occured an incalculable amount of times age after age aeon after aeon world system after world system same nature different names, places and faces.

It is one big long cycle. More of a pebble dropped in water, except, instead of ever decreasing circles, we have ever increasing ones. The cycle is exhausting itself. It has nowhere left to go.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Well be your own damned baby instead of that toddler staring out of windows and junk on fire, were you chewing on your finger while pointing at it with your eyes?

I have a memory staring out of the window around that age... in the darkness staring down at the Big Wheel I would lose when leaving the island for the Summer with a heavy sad heart watching it glow all electric blue from the street light and pouring rain sliding down in streeks on the window pane... then kaboom everything went a lighter blue from lightening and thunder hitting at about the same time making my face reflect in the window as it cried the tears of sorrow for me.

I smiled stupidly and when to sleep comforted by the rain and thunder as I have ever sense.

my first memory is apparently when I was 8 months old.
I asked my mom about it being on top of the stairs wanting to crawl to her down the stairs but her face looked scared and I was top heavy so then I tried backwards, but my legs were too stupid, and she came up.. at 8 months I was worried she would be worried.. I didn't want her to think I oould be hurt and she was telling me to not go down the steps, but I don't listen to words.. her emotions I wanted to please her, but my need to be close to her was also strong.. I do miss my innocence. That's the one thing I ever truly lost. And it can't come back. But my child heart lives strong inside me, so it's ok.

I told my mom the story and she told me the rest of it..

I climed out of my crib and hit the ground..

then my dad didn't believe my mom and made me do it again. Idid it again.

they called the doctor so at 8 months old they gave up on cribs and I had a mattress on the ground. rebel born from the get go. Don't trap me.

I LOVE thunder and Lightning and rain.. That is my jam.. All the energy. It makes me comfortable. so happy in thunderstorms.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Oh sure... got to make everyone think such things is crazy because GAWD and then when we say it isn't it's so we can corner the market on flying drones and controlling tech with our minds but selling it as childrens toys because what good is training adults with it? All of them will be dead since 12:00 noon is still flashin on every clock because set is a button instead of a knob.

You know how Aliens are depicted in the movie of the same name? They look like evolved cats after all the fur fell off like hive mind cats with insectoid dna spliced together.

Yeah not a friendly sort but they just want to have a place to stick their scorpion like babies... so hey good idea to be a cat lover right? Or at least have a very reliable laser pointer if found aboard one of those ships.

Of course hard to know if you've got some alien bruja implanted inside you until it hatches of course...

My apologies that that cat wasn't familiar... saw the movie, saw the post, but eh names billions and billions of them all through time so I remember faces those reiterations and conglomerations are a very curious phenomenon some may chalk it up to DNA but the more one shares their mind with another that ghost of the past recalls it's own face. Eminations sometimes but really it is still the intent, and well known is the honesty and well unknown is the dishonesty as intent is extended to others more often than a hand of helping anyone other than one's own agenda leaving them unaware of their usefulness as an idiot?

Ha not my clouds not my concern playing a game or not. Free will can only cosent to what it knows is the assumption, also it assumes it or the subject doesn't already know... Then where is the idiot to be found?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Well, seeing the cycle(s) in it's entirety from smallest to largest they become easy to step outside of as easy as stepping into them once they cease to be unknowns they simultaneously cease to be a trap... unless there is that intent to game such cycles as previously mentioned.

One can look like the largest slave or tool in the world but looks can be decieving just as easy as well made plans.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
I LOVE thunder and Lightning and rain.. That is my jam.. All the energy. It makes me comfortable. so happy in thunderstorms.

Me too

Something you said a page or so back reminded me of something I read in Barbara O'Brien's account of her 'episode', that I was able to relate to from my own. Retrospectively, she concluded that one part of her conscious took her over (her as in her waking self), while another part of her was repairing the damage from the trauma that was in danger of damaging her psyche irreparably. Like a clean up mission. My own experience wasn't the same as hers, but retrospectively, and quite quickly, I realised that the psychosis had saved my body's life (so to speak), with quite pointed directions from one side, and resistence from others, with me existing somewhere in between, suspended between the two forces. Loads of other very mad and crazy # going on besides, in addition to, and part of that 'battle', but the overwhelming thing, as I touched down, the immediate priority when I was 'set down' following that and released to a singular framework was life saving. Barbara's trauma was psychical, mine was physical so very key differences, but wondered if you had experienced the sense of being 'let go' to take care of business, as it were? Know what I mean?

new topics

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join